Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:34 am
Not sure if I introduced myself... so...

Hello. I'm Shizuka the Pudu. Shizuka, Shiz, or Pudu will do just fine as I answer to all three. I've been a member of Gaia for about... oh, I'd say since '06-'08 (not sure when I really first joined) under a different username (don't ask me what it was). I then quit Gaia for a few years and have recently come back.

I'm into anime and mangas, Homestuck (in case you couldn't tell by my avatar), video games (RPGs, action, strategy, and a few racing), and fine art. I hope to one day be a video game designer or at least help work on a video game. If nothing else, I can go work as a graphic artist and create ads and things that most people don't even think much about anymore.

Also, I do love to rp, but I haven't found anything interesting or that I have to go and read pages and pages to get caught up in. I'm hoping to get some kinks worked out in my own rp and hopefully set it up here. So, be on the lookout for it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:03 pm
Hi!
I'm Onyx Aradia, and I am terrible at introducing myself.
I'm an 18 year old from Canada, and I love Hetalia, drawing, listening to music, writing, and Tumblr RPing. My favourite music is Emilie Autumn and MCR.

I've been on a few different accounts on here over the off and on span of roughly 4 or 5 years- mainly because I ended up forgetting log-ins due to inactivity, but yeah...

Well, don't be afraid to talk to me, for I don't bite... All that much... Unless you're into that kind of thing...

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bloodyxhibiscus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 pm
Hi smile I honestly have no idea what to say. I live in the US. I love to sing, listen to music, post on my Tumblr blog, and watch my friends' videos on Youtube. I love all kinds of music, except for rap and some classical music.

This isn't my first account. I actually searched for one of my old accounts today and it said that it was made in 2006. I can't believe it's still there. It'll probably be deleted now that I've mentioned it. I quit for a while between that account and this one...and then I quit for over a year because I didn't like the type of people I kept meeting on here. I'm a Glitch orphan now..if you guys have heard of that game at all. It was an MMO..but not in the sense that you think of at all. It was all about community and it was so quirky and fun. I have searched high and low for something to replace it, and I can't...so I came back to Gaia...but it seems like I keep running into the same type of people I did before. Someone on fishing suggested that I look for a guild so..here I am.

I hope that wasn't too long winded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 am
“On this home by horror haunted--tell me truly, I implore:"

Wow, this guild is huge! (OK, I just had to get that out)
Hello Guildmates... My handle is Lycanthropos and I prefer to go by that designation. I'm a middle-aged man, married to a woman, looking for a boyfriend. (not looking here, and yes we are polyamorous) My wife and I have a pre-teen daughter who gives us no end of grief. We love her, but she's a handful. So were we at that age, so she comes by it naturally. We also have a big lovable hound dog. I'm disabled and have been since 2002. I prefer to work, and I have had jobs since 2002, but my disability always screws everything up. At this point I've given up on finding reasonable employment and busy myself with household chores and managing my daughter when she's not in school. I come on Gaia to chat, dream up new avvies and play some games. I almost never go into the open forums, spending my time here in guilds.

"Quoth the raven, gaia_nitemareleft Nevermore gaia_nitemareright ."
- Edgar Allen Poe

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

Nikonope

Otherworldly Bunny

14,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Yoyo guys I'm TWJ, and I was invited to this guild lk in 2008 or 09', and I used to be pretty active, but lots of things happened and I kinda forgot about Gaia for two years... Anyway I'm re-booting myself into this guild! I'm a Junior in high school and role play whenever my schedule allows for it. I also Tumbl. I love dressing up my avatar, which I recently gender-swapped.
I joined Gaia in 2006, but I had forgotten my password so many times I just made this guy in 2007 haha. I still claim 06 though.

Also my computer lagged so much that instead of donating 10k I accidentally gave 30k. You guys better be grateful. unu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 am

Introduce Myself?!
Well Alright.. sweatdrop
I'm Forever I Will Be Here. I have been on Gaia for 1936 days.
So about 5.3 years. I'm a girl. My name is Nicole. I am from
Southern California heart But I moved 3 months ago to
Maryland. crying Talk about completely different weather!! I am
on here a lot. Like way, way too much. I'm 17 but I turn 18 in
20 days.
(February 22nd)
And that's all I have to say. Alright. Ok. Bye.

Forever I Will Be Here

Tipsy Regular

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm
Welcome everyone biggrin !!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:07 pm
HI! I'm re-introducing myself, was away from Gaia for a few yrs ,decided to come back! The name's QT and I love posting in guilds so if I like certain threads you'll see me more often lol I'm a mom with kids I work most of the time! but love coming here to relax! I'm a French Canadian as well! =) anyhow nice to meet you all, seems like a really cool guild! would take me forever to find my old introduction I believe! sweatdrop  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:09 pm
Lycanthropos

Hello Guildmates... My handle is Lycanthropos and I prefer to go by that designation. I'm a middle-aged man, married to a woman, looking for a boyfriend. (not looking here, and yes we are polyamorous) My wife and I have a pre-teen daughter who gives us no end of grief. We love her, but she's a handful. So were we at that age, so she comes by it naturally. We also have a big lovable hound dog. I'm disabled and have been since 2002. I prefer to work, and I have had jobs since 2002, but my disability always screws everything up. At this point I've given up on finding reasonable employment and busy myself with household chores and managing my daughter when she's not in school. I come on Gaia to chat, dream up new avvies and play some games. I almost never go into the open forums, spending my time here in guilds.

- Edgar Allen Poe

wow you're in this gild too? you'll have to show me around lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:01 am
Hay s'up biggrin

My name is Mel, I'm 23 (that's like old for the internet, rite?) and this is the first time I've been on Gaia since I was like um 18 maybe? Idk anyway, I live in California annnnd yeah.

I'm typing this on a television and people are watching me type and it's making me overly self-aware.  

Holy Cupcakes Batman

Wheezing Wrangler

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nercited Zombociraptor

Tipsy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:02 pm
Ohaii.
My name's Hayley, I'm eighteen, female, and taken by Tappper.
I've been on Gaia for a looong time, but this is a new-ish username.
Skyrim! Fallout! Love!
Rahh.
O___o Clickie-click to my profile if you wanna know more, but there's not much more to tell.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:32 pm
Queen-tintin
Lycanthropos

- Edgar Allen Poe

Yep, here too! I almost exclusively hang in guilds so who knows... you might find me in yet another! whee

- Edgar Allen Poe

Lycanthropos

Lupine Guardian

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm
Lycanthropos
Queen-tintin
Lycanthropos

- Edgar Allen Poe

Yep, here too! I almost exclusively hang in guilds so who knows... you might find me in yet another! whee

- Edgar Allen Poe

I'm just hanging in a valentine thread at the moment want to join? in getting hearts? for prizes? lol here is th link! biggrin

Want the Achievements...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:31 am
Hey guys ! Im new to gaia so please guide me along (:
Let me do a short intro of myself~
My name is Cyrus, i am currently 16 years of age,
currently a student
My hobbies are:
making new friends
swimming :3
cycling (Y)
Listening to music
sleeping
reading
Playing arcade
(in particular; Maximum Tune 4,
Challenge my ghost please
Name- :O)
Making new friends

Oh and i currently reside in Singapore,hope to meet some of my fellow singapore gaians ^^
Ohh i do love random pms and friend requests (:
Well that's all for now, for more info please pm me or feel free to add me as a friend ^^  

CyrusHM

Popular Noob

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tacit Effigy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:55 pm
Hi, I'm Tacit Effigy or Tacit for short.
I live in US.
I like anime, skating, puppet dramas, fiction books.
I'm a gamer.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games