Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Lady Azarashe

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:58 pm
Hello! I'm Shara! :3

I'm 21, from Spain. I joined Gaia 7 years ago, when I was 14; and was active mostly from 2007 to 2009. I recently got an email about Gaia and decided to check it out of nostalgia. Boy, haven't things changed since I was little! I had 300k saved when I left and back then it was considered a decent amount... gonk

I like pancakes. I'm quite nerdy. I'm also a total noob. I'm still not completely sure if I'm going to stick around for now, but I thought what better way to tip the scales than finding a new community to hang out with? Preferrably one that would be willing to stand my oddness. whee

Oh, one last thing. I'm sort of fluent in English, but I'm extremely shy and introverted. I don't know why, but it takes me a long time to write posts on Gaia even if they're simple (like this one!). Back in my day it used to be a problem since I would often close the tab on whatever I had written before posting it, and I would also freeze during chats and hangouts. I hope it doesn't become troublesome this time around.

Hiiiiii!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:34 am
Hello everyone! I've been on Gaia, on and off, for many years. Several of those years have passed since I was last actively posting or involved in anything on Gaia or in this guild. I got the urge to come back (again) and decided I should really try to be active this time around.
So hello to all potential new Gaian friends! mrgreen  

NephilimChilde

v0x dei

Rampaging Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Hi everyone 3nodding I've been around gaia since 06 but I just came back a few weeks ago after a two year break. I'm 19 years old, living in the US. I love games, reading, drawing, and going out and adventuring with my friends. I'm a huge nerd tho. And I'm pretty silly.
But I'm glad to have been accepted into the guild and I hope to meet new friends here smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:41 am
Hi, UnderNight21 here, lover of RPs and fighting games alike.

Already got one post up and running and relaxing with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, PM me if ya want.  

UnderNight21

stomach-assid

Wealthy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:26 pm
Ello ~
I'm Raye, 22, ... drink heavily and I play with fire for a living.
I presently live in FLorida, so you already know how much I'm bickering about the cold.
Joined this guild because... as the name implies... why not?

heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:26 am

Hiya there!
My name's Larissa but I go by Rissa. I'm 23 years old, and I happen to be a PROUD Aspie. (Aspergers Syndrome.)

I have two cats. I love video games. I'm bisexual and not currently looking.

I'm going back to school to get my highschool diploma. I was bullied in highschool and there was no good program for special needs. They actually started a program after I left that same highschool, which sucks for me, but I'm glad people who are in my situation will be taken care of. (:

I'm disabled with massive hospitalizing chronic migraines, which really sucks because I like to get out of the house and actually do stuff, but I can't as much since I get these migraines. Gives me more time to work online, though! I have high anxiety. I don't like crowds.

I live in Kansas. Yeah.... Kansas... Bleh...

I love roleplaying, video games, anime, music, manga, etc...

If you want to know more about me and I haven't bored you to death out of wanting to know me, then feel free to send me a message. (: <3

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

intense cooter pain

Shameless Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:50 pm
Hello~

I'm fairly new to the guild, not so much to Gaia. I have two accounts on Gaia but use this one most of the time.

I'm actually a girl, even though my avi is a guy.

Anyways, I'm 17 years old. I love video games, anime/manga, music, and browsing the internet. Oh! I'm also obsessed with skate/longboarding and want to learn someday soon.

I live in Florida and have 4 cats and 8 chickens.

I'm also a little shy and don't socialize in the virtual worlds much.

Basically, that's it...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:44 pm
Hello everyone!
My name is Elizabeth. I'm an aspiring author and I'm going to college. I update frequently on my blog (link should be in siggy).
I'm 20 years old. I have had accounts in the past but I can't remember my user name or passwords. -.-
Also, I would love to get some friends on this website!  

Elizabethlight

Dread Chimera

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:14 am
My name is Shane, but you can call me whatever you'd like. I'm 21. I want to meet people. This guild seems active. Using my flawless logic, I cleverly ascertained that there are likely people in this guild with whom I can have a conversation. If you'd like to talk about anything at all, please send me a message or a comment. I look forward making friends here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:46 pm
Hi everyone.

I am Harley and yes that is my real name (my dad was a bike nut), I think it's a pretty good name but I did get some stick about it being a girls name (thanks to Batman). I have been an active member of Gaia for over 4 years, I sent a join request to this guild as I have a lot of interests and like shooting the breeze in the forums. I am currently at Uni studying Psychology, love the experimental and biological sides of the subject. When I am not on Gaia, you can find me playing videogames, watching or reading anime or just chilling with some music. I listen to everything from classical through to heavy/gothic rock depending on my mood. I also love to travel and have already covered a lot of countries, done some daft stuff like scree running and mountain bouncing (it was meant to be mountain biking in the Trudos mountains..but the breaks failed). If you are going to do something dumb, make sure you're tough. Well that's just a quick intro, but I hope to see you around Gaia and have a natter in the forums.

Best wishes to you all for 2015  

Tao of Glass

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Half_Pint

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:15 pm
HI all I'm Amber I just got back into Gaia after a long hiatus and this guild seemed active so I figured why not I will join, I originally joined back in '04 but left back in '08. I hope to make some friends and have some good times.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:47 am

Hiyaa~

My name's Bouldelaire but you can call me Laire for short.
I use the same ig name for my other games like LoL (PH) and Eden Eternal. From what I remember, my username is very unique! So if you have stumbled upon an ig acc in other games named as such, chances are that was me. Although, I'm pretty much on a break there and is currently focusing only on Gaia. emotion_yatta

Anyway, if you happen to see me around town here, don't hesitate to say hi!

Bouldelaire

Blob

16,340 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:03 pm
___● Hey dudes! I'm acn, and I love Skyrim. I'll probably see y'all around the guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:54 pm
Hello all, my name is Beth, and I've been a member since Gaia since 2004. Not on this account, but my other main one, that im working hard to get it back. biggrin I play video games, but whenenver I am able to whenever my three month old daughter is sleeping or cooing happily to herself. ;3  

Voidmoo

Anxious Citizen

10,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:47 pm
Hey new peeps. Welcome to Why Not! I look forward to seeing you all posting around here sometime. 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff