Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:46 am
The Corpses Bleed Red

The Story

It had Been many hundred's of Years since the Last major accident. What was the accident you ask. Only three years ago did The Race of Vampires decide to kill or turn an entire city out of they're own amusement. The Human government not willing to put up with this a war ensued bringing death to both sides for three long years three very long years. The story itself takes place in just one city The last city of human's left standing even though it isn't standing do to it being in ruins and there being only tiny human strongholds hidden within. The three races that reside on this planet would be.

The Races

The Human- Blunt, brash, and are usually full of themselves but happen to excel at all forms of combat depending on their own preference.

The Neko- Half human Half cat these Human looking people have been around just as long as humans the only real difference they have speed, strategy, and cunning. The only difference in appearance though is their trademark Cat ears and tail but other then that they look but human. Neko's excel at more quick paced combat do to their cat like reflexes.

The Inu- Half Human Half Dog these human are the crossbreed of man's best friend and man himself. Their personality's tend to be loyal, Aggressive, and on the odd occasion can be lazy. They like the neko have a difference in their appearance but only usually have ear's only rare cases will an inu have a tail. The Inu's are unmatched in power based combat usually straying to weapons that pack the largest punch when used. Inu's enjoy the more slow hard hitting hit that make the enemy really eat the dirt.

The Vampire- Not really a race but more the flip side of the three races retaining all of each of the three's ability's depending on which they are. Being of vampires they of course need blood to sustain themselves. When a human/Neko/Inu is turned into a vampire they go gain powers usually one or two in total which can range from magic to enhanced physical ability's.

The Rules

1. Godmodding is obviously not permitted.
2. Semi-lit to lit please as of standard rp standard's now a days (i can understand writer's block but not all the time.
3. All profiles will be sent to me for approval before you can post.
4. this isn't a rule more a friendly tip neko's and inu's are risky choices even with their natural advantages in combat they are the higher target's for vamps do to their more perfect blood so inu's and neko's watch your necks the vamps will look at you before they look at a human.
5. Highlight what is put after the star and place it somewhere in your profile skeleton so i know you read what i put down. *The blood lies in puddles
6. Human profiles must be sent to me with the subject "Do not Die ever" and for Vampires "the un-living"
7. Have Fun i will add more rules as i think of them. and also pretty posts are allowed and very much preferred lets see them templates.

Human/neko/inu Profile skeleton

Username:
Name:
Race: ((neko/ inu/ human))
weapon: ((the timeline is present day so any weapon you know exists you can use guns will have only the clip they have and one spare so you have to scavenge for ammunition.))
Other:
Appearance:

The vampire side of Human/neko/inu profile skeletons

Username:
Name:
Race: ((vampire of either three of course))
Power: ((two max))
Weapon: ((you have powers do you really need one?))
Other:
Appearance:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:47 am
The Survivor Profiles

1. Username: Soul Reaper Neko
Name: Soul Hyuga
Personality: quiet and tends to try and keep to himself unless provoked.
Race: Neko
Weapon: Soul's Blade
Other: you will see when the time comes
Appearance: User Image

The Vampire Profiles

Soul Reaper Neko

Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100

Soul Reaper Neko

Dangerous Cat

9,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:47 am
Soul ~ The Half-breed Survivor

They Say they wanna taste me...

User Image

The Sun was starting to set on another day in this hell. Some of the strongholds have said they lost contact with the other cities strongholds only a few week's ago which leave us to believe we are all that's left. Another day we have to fight and struggle to survive this war hearing that we have no contact out of city with any other strongholds isn't good. Soul thought as he let out a dragged out sigh. He was annoyed that the war had gotten this far to put everyone on the verge of death the human race the race of the living becoming no more. "guess it's time for me to hunt the hunter's." He would mutter to himself as he tapped the hilt of his blade which his blade was slung over his back. It felt like it was gonna be another long night of scavenging with how it was a new moon tonight and that would put anyone at un ease specifically now of all times.
...My Blade says otherwise.

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff