Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Sailed the Ocean Blue (Black Wish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirates or Mermen?
  Pirates!!
  Mermen!!
  GOLD!
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:43 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Aria nodded and fluffed at a feather. "But it's so big and interesting, Luka," he smiled up at the other. When he was promised one of his own he made a squeally noise and sprung at the human, tossing his arms around him in a hug. "OH! Thank you!" Now he was laid out on most of the wet sand and in the blonde's lap. "I'd like that a lot, I would~" he said happily.

Wiggling his fins though the mer had to tilt his head. "Fins aren't that interesting. I can move them and stuff but 'toes' do a lot more. I mean there's so many of them and stuff." He pushed up and rested on his elbows, tail swaying in the lapping water.

"My home?" a peaceful look washed over his face and he closed his eyes. "It was a shimmering palace. So many others and colorful fish. Coral made up a lot of the structures and smooth stone as well. The underwater vents from the lava flow kept the waters warm and the stones and grew there gave off the prettiest glow," Aria sighed sweetly. "I lived in a small coral cove with my family, ahh, it was so pretty. I filled my room with shells and pretty things I'd find off beaches or ships that sunk..."

His peaceful smile faltered at that and again he touched his injured face. "But I live here now and take care of this reef. Sharks aren't so much bullies as they are dumb," he chuckled eyeing the fruit Luka ate.

"Um do you really think your crew will find you?" He asked a bit hesitantly. Aria had tried to save as many as he could but still... some of the ship was still crested above the water stuck on the reef, but Aria had been too busy with Luka to go explore it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 am
Luka blinked in surprise when the merman hugged him, he softly sighed and patted his hair. "But you can only get one if my crew finds me, or I'll have to start looking for a new crew and that takes awhile... so you probably will have to wait longer," he said.

"Hm, I don't know. I still think fins are pretty amazing, you got the nice scales and the beautiful designs on them. We just have a foot and toes..." he said with a shrug. He looked down at the male, "Why do you think toes are so interesting? They look strange and a lot of the times feet just stink," he said with a chuckle.

Luka watched him as he spoke about his home, "It sounds like you really like home and miss it a lot, why are you staying here?" he ask curiously, "does it have to do with the scars?" he softly asked. He gently brushed his fingers over the scar that was on his face.

"In truth I really do know how many of them survived... I will just have to wait and see..." he said with a sigh and looked up to the sky. "I really don't know how much longer I can stay on this island... so I hope they come soon."

RosesandBlood

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:44 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Aria flushed and his fins twitched and swished. "I see.... But I've never had feet so they seem interesting." He said watching Luka. It made him sad hearing the human wanted to go and leave him alone, but then again the mer was used to it. And when he tried to touch his face he shied away. "...it is.... I'm not longer as lovely... and it's harder for me to be in the open waters..." He admitted softly biting his lip.

Still it had made his chest throb that the human wasn't disgusted by his scars. It made him a bit happy too.

"Your crew...." he sulled up a bit. Was he not happy with Aria being there? It hurt a little to hear that. "You...Do you not like it here?" he asked pulling the hat off and sitting it by him, pushing up to look at the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:59 pm
Luka thought for a moment, "I guess so, I'm sure we just think of each other as interesting," he said with a chuckle. He shook his head, "Those scars don't make you less lovely, I would say they make you look more lovely. They show that you fought to live and you won and I'm covered in scars, it doesn't mean you aren't lovely cause you are," he said with a smile. "Would you like to go back home Aria?" he asked the other.

The blond blinked and looked down at him, "No I do not dislike it here, but I can't live off of just fruit or sleep on the beach forever... Plus I wouldn't be safe here anyways and I would cause you danger as well. I have some bad people after me... I'm sure lots would want my head..." he muttered softly. "Also I'm a pirate... I thirst for adventure... maybe I could even take you home."

RosesandBlood

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:33 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Not really knowing what to say Aria fiddled with a portion of his hair and sighed. He did want to go home but it wasn't like it would be a very comfortable thing for him. Looking up at Luka with bright eyes he pouted. Why couldn't he live off fish and fruit? He did it. Humans were a lot harder to keep than he'd first thought. "You could make a house... and I feed you fish..." he cocked his head sadly.

"The reef keeps me safe. No ship can pass it and it also keeps sharks and stuff at bay. It's safe," he smiled at that. "And I can keep you safe too. Besides no one comes to this island." The next statement flustered him considerably.

"NO!" he yelped pushing away from the blonde man and back into the surf. "I... I don't wanna...." he looked down feeling childish. He came here to be safe and not cause trouble but it looked like he was doing just that. Nibbling his lip he shook his head. "This is my home now Luka. I don't have to go anywhere..." he said and pulled the bag he'd brought back into the waters as he retreated. "I'll come see you later...." was his parting remark as he dove under the surf to swim back to his small hollowed out part of the reef.

That was where he stayed most of the day sulking. He didn't want Luka to go away and didn't want him to take him anywhere either. He lived here and took care of this reef and island. It was the only saving grace in his life. Besides, he'd saved the human that kinda made his life his right? Aria could keep the man if he wanted to.

Meanwhile out on the seas, a ship was nearing with the surviving crew members from the Black Waters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 pm
Luka smiled at him, "Hm, living in one place was never my style. I love to explore it is in my blood," he said with a sigh. "I wont be able to stay here for the rest of my life, it would just make me unhappy... especially looking out into the sea everyday," he stated.

"I am sure you can keep me safe, but I would never put all that trouble on you. I can very well take care of myself and I'm sure sooner or later someone will come to this island. My crew... if they are still alive will come looking for me."

The blond blinked and looked at the other, listening to what he had to say, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt like that. I just thought that maybe you would like to go home, it was only a suggestion you can stay here if you want..." he stated though he knew that he himself was lying about that. There was just no way he could leave such a find like him behind, he was simply the greatest treasure. Luka nodded and sighed, "I'll be here when you get back..." he stated.

Once the other left, he sighed and laid back against the sand and looked up to the sky.

RosesandBlood

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:15 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

By the time the sun was touching the ocean the sip had dropped anchor off the back of the island where the reef didn't reach. A row boat with a few of the crew had set off and was prowling the island calling out for their captain.

Aria on the other hand was poking at a starfish and sighing. Maybe he'd been a bit harsh with the human. Sighing again the swished his tail at a passing parade of small fish and flopped on his sponges. Maybe he should go feed him again and apologize. Pushing up he looked around a bit. A shiny thing might make Luka happy again with him. Picking out a pretty bauble he swam off to hunt up some fish.

((Go ahead and meet the crew. You can plot to take Aria too. Either tonight or the next morning))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:35 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:04 pm
Luka sighed and laid back closing his eyes, he didn't think he was going to upset the other so much. He began to relax, trying not to think much about what had just happened.

The voices of the crew carried out, at first he didn't think much about it. After hearing his name being called out a few times, he raised a brow and sat up. "Maybe being out in the sun all day is making me hear things..." he said to himself. He heard his name being called out once again, he stood up and saw a small boat.

The blond placed his hat onto his head and smirked, he walked into view and waited. A male with jet black hair and fairly muscular stood up, "There he is... he is alive. I guess that is our captain, never easily dies... Make way to the island!" he shouted to the others.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:30 pm
Several men rushed to boats and then to the island to rescue their captain. Several of the crashed crew were there to exclaim their excitement and relief that the man was alive and well. A lot of whooping and back patting went on.
"Oh capt'n we so glad yer alright!" A man with mocha skin and dreads said clapping the blonde on the shoulder with a broad smile. "Dem fish saved us but we couldna find ya. Certainly ya didna drown so when we could we procured a ship ta come an' find ya."

On the other side of the island still deep in the waters Aria was fiddling with his shiny thing and worrying about if he upset Luka. It would upset him a lot if the man was mad with him over his little explosion. But it seemed fair to him that he got to keep the human he had saved his life. Pouting wasn't getting him anywhere though so he wasn't sure if he should just wait for tomorrow or go see him now. Finally he decided it was okay to leave the shiny on the beach and just go back to his reef.

Quickly he swam into the surf and beached close to where Luka stayed. Sitting the shiny sword he'd found a long while back on the beach he rubbed the jewels in the hilt and fingered the sterling blade, which only had a little algae on it, before turning around and swimming off into the clear deep waters.

xXxBlackWishxXx

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:10 pm
Luka smiled at his men, "I was born to sail the sea, it will take a lot more than just that to take me down!" he declared then began to laugh. "It's good to see that some of my men managed to survive such a thing. Oh what a lovely tale this will be~ The singers will make songs of this I tell you!" he said and began to laugh again. He smiled brightly and sat down next to the fire he had made, "But you should all know your captain by now, I am always looking for treasure... and I think I found the greatest of them all..." he said with a grin.

The young male looked to his mean, "Come sit and if you have any ale on that ship bring it here! And I will tell you all of my great treasure I plan to take~" he smiled happily.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:42 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

The guys did what they were asked to bringing ale and food for their captain. Gathering around the man like small children to hear a tale they settled in. Hearing the wild tale they laughed and chortled and called it a bluff. The man with dreads clapped his captain on the shoulder with a deep chuckle,"Oi, capt'n that be a tall tale you spun. Mermaids ain't real... not that you a liar ser, but yer sure it wasn't just the sun?" A rumble of laughter came form the men from behind him.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:57 pm
Luka looked at him with all seriousness and grabbed his hand, "Do you think your captain would make up such a tale? What I speak is true, my eyes do not play tricks on me boy. I am in the sun all day has it ever played tricks on me then? No," he said and picked at his nails. "I am no liar and my tail is true... the boy will come back but not if you are here... perhaps you should all hide as I wait for him to return..." he stated sounding annoyed. He never liked when people in his crew could think that they could make a fool out of him.

He grabbed the skin of ale and took a long hard gulp out of it, he was indeed tired of eating fruit for something to drink. The strong ale really had hit the spot, he wiped his mouth and tossed the empty skin aside before laying back.

RosesandBlood

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:52 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

"N-no capt'n I believe ya. I jus have never thought any would be found!" The man said trying to calm the man down. After a while more the men hid around the bushes and towards the back of the island.

That evening Aria got worried and swam to the shore again poking his head above the waves. With a sigh he looked around. The saber he'd left as a gift was still stuck in the sand where he'd left it. Cringing he swam up futher. The tide was high so the mer could get closer to where Luka was without having to beach himself. Looking around for the blonde and not seeing him made him a bit sad. "LUKA!" he called out then waited. "LUUUUKAAAA!!" He hollered louder hoping the other would come.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200