Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:56 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Alpha turned to Carpo who had punched his arm and demanded he put Pan down. Alpha reluctantly did so and allowed Pan to finish. Pan was a bit shaky, his nerves were a bit rattled at the sudden surprise of that outburst. That moment reminded just how strange everything still was to him, and that he wasn't all that welcomed here. Carpo may have welcomed him, sure, but Alpha made it very clear that he was still an outsider, and the only reason he could be trusted were because of his doctrine skills. Stepping back a bit, he rubbed his neck. "Well... get on with it.." Alpha spoke in much more relaxed tone, but it was still just as intimidating.

Guess I have to just be brief.

"They all just need more iodine in their system. I asked all of them if there were certain foods they couldn't eat or tolerate. All of them said seafood or fish... None of these people have ever eaten anything seafood related in their lives. Give them just a few drops of fish oil and the goiters should go away over night. The more severe cases will take a few days, but other than that, they will be fine".

Pan finished. His prideful smile was gone but his look of focus and sincerity were still present in his pale face. Alpha took a grand sigh of relief and ran out of the room to Kravos and told him to ask Rene if he could get fish oil and that if they didn't have any, then to go fishing and make some. Pan looked at the patients' tired faces and felt a bit better that he could help but.. now what? He wanted to stay with Carpo, but Pan couldn't get over the feeling that he didn't belong there...

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

And suddenly, as soon as Alpha left, Pan was attacked. Arms wrapped around his slender form and a light squeeze given before Carpo looked up to him, smiling brightly. "You did it! Oh I knew you could. I mean heck was I confused why you took the stuff off.. but you did it. You're a hero," Carpo said as he looked up to him. He seemed happy and excited, so much so one could practically see a tail wag behind him. "You want to finish the tour now? I can show you my room.. or we could get food. Or really anything..."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:02 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was jumped! His cheeks turned pink as he registered that it was none other than Carpo who had jumped him. He smiled but tried to gently push off the red head and calm him down. As happy as it made Pan to see that something he did made Carpo so ecstatic, Carpo was really putting him on a pedestal. Smiling he laughed and followed Carpo.

"Ah- Carpo I'm no hero, I'm just the doctor. I'm just glad I could help before anything serious took place.." he stated sweetly. Nodding, he smiled and followed close behind Carpo as others began bringing in some fish oil to give to the patients.
"Uhh sure, we can finish the tour. It is getting a bit late and you and I should be getting some rest soon.." he stated. Pan wasn't too sure why his heart was pounding so hard after Carpo hugged him like that. Pan tried to shake the feelings away, even though he knew they wouldn't leave him, he was content (for now) just being Carpo's companion. Pipkin wasn't too pleased about Carpo hugging him like that.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:24 am
User Image

"Oh right. I'll just take you to my room then," Carpo said, suddenly changing his direction. "We can finish the tour tomorrow. Anyways, really, you shouldn't be so modest. We never would've figured that out without you.. And that.. well.. that makes yu a hero in my book. If you insist I hush up about it though, my lips are zipped." With this said, he took his fingers to his lips and slid them across. He then proceeded down the hall, lightly tapping on a few doors before finally stopping in front of one. Opening it wide, he revealed a relatively simple, but cozy room. In the corner there was a chair with a bookcase beside it, half-filled with books. There, too, was a desk and, strangely, a computer. The bed was big, a queen-sized, but Carpo didn't head to it, instead taking a seat in his recliner.

"This is my room, home sweet home. You can use the bed. I'm going to sleep on the chair," he said simply as he pushed it back a bit, causing the footrest to pop up. "There are pajamas and clean clothes in the closet.. I'm not sure they'll fit you though.."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan couldn't help but laugh at Carpo's artful display of thankfulness. Sighing, he accepted the last part and followed Carpo down the hall. Smiling as they entered the simple room, Pan was still astounded by it. It wasn't his room back at home and that's the wonderful thing about it. Pan was really beginning to feel that he was out on an adventure. It made him feel tingly inside. His eyes wandered over to the computer on his desk. He was about to ask something about it but then he saw the book case and the bed. His fingers shifted and fidgeted with each other at Carpo's offer. Although the bed looked comfortable, Pan couldn't stop his head from shaking.

"Please, Carpo, that's your bed. I don't feel comfortable sleeping on your bed. Really I don't mind sleeping on the floor," Pan spoke honestly. Back at home, he remembered that if he spoke his true feelings there, surely he would've been punished. Pan looked at the closest and giggled a bit to himself as he looked at himself and then Carpo. There was no way that Carpo's clothes could fit Pan.

Before Carpo could retaliate, Pan's eyes kept lingering back to that book case and the books carefully placed in it. Pipkin even managed to hop out of his pocket and he didn't seem to notice because of how curious he was about the stories the books may contain. And then he remembered the talk about fairytales and Pan suddenly looked like he wanted to ask something, but he held the request back because it sounded childish in Pan's mind. Pipkin hopped over to Carpo, hopping up to him and giving him hard robot bunny glares of suspicion. And then Pan opened his lips..
"Hey can I ask you something?" he asked looking down at the floor.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:31 am
User Image

Tilting his head as Pan refused his offer, he just shrugged and leaned back into his chair. "Well, suit yourself, but I'm sleeping on the chair. I prefer it anyhow," he said as he pushed it back, causing the footrest to pop up in response. At this he leaned his head back and took a deep breath. G-d was this comfortable. He'd missed this chair and this room and this warmth. Oh did he miss this warmth. For once he could feel his fingers and his nose was not red. Closing his eyes, he just relaxed for a moment before hearing the man speak up once more.

"A question? Sure. Go ahead. Shoot," he said before bending over and scooping up Pipkin, unknowingly give him a better spot to glare at him from.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:14 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan couldn't help but smile at the little bunny rabbit. Pipkin couldn't help but hate to like Carpo. Carpo wasn't doing anything wrong but his motives were so shrouded and made the little robot have to think. It sniffed the man's hand and returned his glare back to Carpo.

Pan sat quietly on the bed after removing his scarf and jacket. He folded them carefully and placed them beside him on the bed. The bed's blanket was soft and it felt warm under Pan's hand. It reminded him of his bed back home. Carpo then snapped him back into reality and he remembered the question he wished to ask.

"er- uhm Well... your heart problems... How did you get them? Did you get sick? Or were you ..-" Pan paused as his curiosity was getting the better of him. " Well you see, I don't understand how you could be.. alive right now... Under the government, children born with defects are... well aren't they..." he was referring to the strict laws under child birth. Well, not so much birth, all the children were artificially created. And if any of them were going to have any physical or internal abnormalities, that they were to be eliminated during the embryonic stage. Pan paused again and his pink eyes drew back some and then returned to stare into the green orbs that belonged to Carpo.

"What's your story?" he asked, his head tilting.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

Carpo froze a bit at his words, smile faltering for a moment as his words sunk in. "I.. I've always had them," he said quietly, hands itching at his sleeves some," my parents made me.. naturally. When the government first found out... they were going to have me aborted, but decided it'd be better to use me and parents as an example. They took me from my mother's arms as soon as I was born and sent me to a testing facility...I don't know what happened to my parents. Files say they are dead..."

As he spoke, his gaze lowered and he took a deep breath. "It wasn't the best childhood.. I'll admit. And the time after that wasn't so great either, but it led me to Alpha and the others... so that's good," he said, nose crinkling as he thought on it some.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:32 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan listened to the tale with a heavy heart. His chest tightened as he listened to the story. To think, the home that he once lived in could have so much cruelness. And thinking about it more, Pan and Carpo were relatively the same age right? Maybe Pan was a bit older but if so, than not by much. Pan was growing up and being raised to become a successful doctor, while Carpo was being tormented and ridiculed for being alive. After Carpo's story, Pan couldn't look Carpo in the eyes. He felt ashamed knowing that he grew up happily while Carpo was used as some show-case. Attempting to hold back the tears, Pan sniffed and gripped those bed sheets tightly.

Pipkin watched the white haired male flinch into a sad position. He wasn't crying yet, but he may as well have been. Pipkin wanted to bite Carpo for making the man sad, but he knew he couldn't cause that would make Pan even more sad! Pipkin fidgeted began head butting Carpo's palm. And then let out a shaky and sad voice.

"I.... I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked......" Pan's words were quiet and squeaky. His throat was so tight that he could barely get them out. And then the tears finally began dripping down his cheeks. Pan was shaking as hastily as he tried to dry them before Carpo could see, even if it was too late. Pan covered his mouth with them back of his hand as he tried to stop crying and his eyes eventually drew to the book shelf and a book that caught his watery eye. He sniffled as he calmed down and took the book off the shelf.

'The Little Mermaid'...Hans Christain Anderson... maybe this is one of those fairy tales Rene mentioned... Just embarrassed myself in front of Carpo. I feel so stupid.. I shouldn't have asked..

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:07 am
User Image

"Ah. Don't cry. I'm sorry.. It's really not that big a deal," he said, a smile tugging back onto his lips as he walked over. Bending over, he lightly wiped the tears away before pulling his chin up to allow the other a look at his smile. "See. I'm happy. Not a problem at all. My past was poor,yeah, but it means nothing now. I mean, now I'm here with friends, family, you... If it wasn't for my past, I would've never met you and I never would've been able to help you.."

"Oh.. The Little Mermaid. Oh you don't want to read that one. It's sad.. Ummm.. You should read.. Oh this one," he said, pulling Thumbelina off the shelf and offering it to him. "It has a much happier ending."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:12 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Carpo's hands we cool against Pan's heated face. Some more tears dripped slowly before Carpo could wipe them away. Pan watched Carpo force up a smile. Somehow, that seemed to only pain him more. And his words! What was Pan making Carpo say? ' I would've never met you..'. Words like these hit Pan hard for some reason. His fists clenched a little tighter as his heart pounded heavy in his chest. Pan forced up a smile to his face as the tears eventually dried.

"T-Thank you.... You don't have to apologize... Really though, I'm thankful for you helping me..."

But Still..

Pan wanted to embrace Carpo. Share his warmth. What were these feelings Carpo was making him feel? His heart was pounding, his cheeks were pink and all because Carpo was so close and that Pan was thinking so much on Carpo's past.

How long did you have to live before you could even be happy? How long did you have to suffer alone? Why couldn't I get to know you before...?

Are you really happy..?

Pan glanced down at the book offered to him. "But .. I thought fairy tales were supposed to be good things? They're not fairy tales if they're sad then?.. and what's this one about..?" he asked between sniffles, trying to move on from embarrassing himself anymore.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:36 am
User Image

"Mmm.. Well, some have sad endings.. The Little Mermaid's ending is pretty sad. Thumblina's is nice though. It's about a girl the size of a thumb. She goes on a wild adventure and eventually get's married to a fairy prince," he said with a soft smile as he placed The Little Mermaid back on the shelf. The redhead then proceeded to look back to the book in front of them. Scanning over the title for a moment, he seemed to think, just to feel a yawn tug at his lips. Rubbing his eyes, he let out a sigh and got up, stretching a bit as he did. "Anyhow... I'm feeling pretty tired... Rene'll still be in the kitchen with food, if you're still hungry. I'm pooped though."

As he spoke, he pulled his shirt off and grabbed a blanket from the closet. Holding it close, he seemed to cherish it's warmth for a moment before plopping back onto his chair, snug as a bug.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan couldn't help but look away when Carpo stripped his shirt off. Pan's face lit up bright red he knew Carpo would probably question it so he had to hide his face. He glanced at the book in his hands and gave a small smile. Thumbalina sounded interesting. Pipkin had left the comfort of Carpo and returned to softness known as Pan. Pan didn't want to bother Carpo so he just started pleasantly reading until Carpo went to sleep. But as Pan attempted to read the story and Carpo was probably falling asleep, Pan found himself unable to finish reading it. Bookmarking the page by bending a corner page, he sat up and scanned over the book titles. Pipkin hopped up to each shelf and found one book with a bunny on it. He placed his little paw on it and thumbed on the shelf to get Pan's attention. Pan smiled and carefully pulled the book out.
The cover was green and the book had tarnished corners on it's edges. It looked old and the title was rather faded on the front so Pan didn't know what the book was called and the first few pages were missing it seemed. He laid on his stomach on the bed and began reading it with a little Pipkin over his head, and before he realized it, he was so immersed in the story, he found himself unable to put the book down.

Eventually, Pan did finish the book to his delight. Pipkin was beside him in sleep mode. Pan loved the story so much, he attempted to fall asleep with it in his hands. But unable to fall asleep, Pan suddenly felt the need to take a walk. Slowly and quietly getting up from the bed, he hesitated about waking up Carpo.

Hmm.. Well.. I should let him rest.. besides, I'm only going for a quick walk... I won't be gone too long...
he thought as he gently folded his coat over the sleeping bunny and took his green scarf and shoes. He quietly slunk out the doors and made his way outside into the early morning night air.

"It's cold out..... but.." he spoke quietly to himself as he walked away from the base. The dead-leafy brush crumpled and cracked underneath his feet. He was looking for a place that had a high vantage point. Pan wasn't coming back until he found what he wanted to see.

.P .A. N.

[Sorry, I time skipped ><]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:07 am
Suddenly Pan would feel a hand on his shoulder. The in front of him would appear the blond cook from earlier, a soft smile on his features. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just figured, if I was going for a walk and you were as well, we might as well go together, no," he said, his French accent leaking through a bit more than usual due to his tiredness. In fact, if Pan really looked at him, he'd noticed that the man seemed extremely tired, bags under his eyes and a distant gaze. He still seemed oddly awake though, through his smile and his body language. Odd. "So, you looking for anything in particular Monsiuer Pan?"

[[short post is short.. sorry but I wasn't quite sure how to respond to Pan walking off]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:32 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan jumped with the sudden touch on his shoulder. There in front of him was none other than Rene, the chef. Looking over his features, Pan assumed that he should be tired. Pan's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, nervous that he done something wrong until Rene wanted to go for a walk too. He wanted to got together? Pan was only a little surprised but smiled a little to the chef.

"Oh but.. aren't you tired, Rene? You're welcome to come along but I don't want you to push yourself.." he spoke with a tilt in his head, still acting like a doctor. But if the blonde man wanted to come along, Pan certainly wasn't going to stop him.

"Oh~ Well, you see, I've never seen something that I've always dreamed of seeing. I'm looking for the best place to watch the sunrise. " Pan said with a happy smile as he walked with Rene, looking up to the early morning sky. The sun still hadn't risen yet.

.P .A. N.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces