Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:40 pm
"Ahh. I have sleeping problems unfortunately," the blond said with a soft smile," so I couldn't sleep a wink anyhow. So I thought I might as well spend that time awake walking with our new friend, hm?" As he spoke, he chuckled some and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He then looked around at the world for a moment before turning back to Pan. He'd never seen the sunrise? Ever? That was crazy! Oh he couldn't even count how many times he'd watched it rise.

"Oh I know the perfect spot. Come. Follow me," he said with a smile as he took the other man by the hand. He then proceeded to lead him back into the building. Heading down the hall, he moved to a flight of stairs. Moving up and up, he finally stopped at a nice wide window. Pushing it aside, he climbed out to rest on what was left of this building's 'A' "It's beautiful up here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:28 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was pulled by the chef back inside. He thought it wasn't going to be the same if he saw the sunrise from the inside but Pan trusted Rene's judgement. It made him feel rather warm inside, to be included like a friend instead of just the replacement doctor. He sort of wished Alpha would see Pan like Rene did. Like a friend instead of a stranger..

Then, there went Rene out a window and on to a letter. There were awfully high up and Pan hesitated to get up there.
"I-..I uhh is it safe? Are you sure you won't get in trouble for climbing up here? ... And you can really see a REAL sunrise?" he asked, thinking as if risking his life to see something he's always dreamed of, really wasn't the smartest thing to do.. but it could be worth it.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 am
"It is safe. We won't get in trouble and yes you can see the sunrise," the blond said with a soft chuckle as he looked at the horizon. It was still dark, but they would soon start to see streaks of light peek over the treeline and into vision. At this, the cook smiled and hummed in delight. "It's so nice up here. Don't you think? I love ze air up here. Nice and fresh," he said as he took a deep breath. He then proceeded to look over to Pan with a smile. "So..you've never seen one of these before? Why is that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:37 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan nodded with others confirmation of safety and hesitantly followed Rene's moves. Positioning himself next to Rene, but still giving him his space, he sat down and awaited for the sun rise. Pan glanced to Rene and smiled when admired the air. Pan agreed with him and hugged a knee in close to his chest to keep warm. He looked up at the dim sky and rested his head on his knee, then looking to Rene with a friendly smile,
" Well, back home, we weren't allowed to get out too much. Especially my career. Being raised as a doctor, I spent most of my time studying under the best doctors. I didn't really have time to see the outside too much... Hehe... sometimes I used to think that because of the lack of sun was the reason my hair is white.." he joke a bit. "What about you? How long have you been out here?" he asked curiously, trying not to look down.  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 am
"Mmm? Well, I've lived here ever since I was a small child. My Nana took me away from the government and ran away. We've been hiding here ever since. It's where I've grown and learned things about the world. Nana and I were the ones who helped Alpha out with all of this originally. Nana, myself, Alpha, and Carpo...It was such a long time ago.. Feels like it's not been too long at all though. They are as much my brothers as when I first met them so long ago," he said with a soft smile as he looked to Pan. In front of them, the sun started to rise, sending pinks and purples throughout the sky. It was beautiful and natural, much better than Pan probably could've ever imagined.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan eagerly listened Rene's story. So it was he that took Carpo and Alpha in and started all this? What an amazing life he must lead. Pan couldn't help but feel a little envious, but in a good way. There could be a lot to learn from Rene. Suddenly, Pan grew silent as the colors began to dance across the sky. Was this it? It couldn't be? It was so much more colorful than he imagined. Pan's heart skipped a beat as he absorbed that magnificent show through his eyes. Tears could spill out at any moment if he just wasn't so amazed. He wish Carpo was here to see it.

In the bedroom with Carpo, Pipkin began to turn on. Expecting to see the one called Pan near by, Pipkin was ready to play and wake Pan up! But he began hopping on the empty bed in a panic when he saw that Pan had disappeared. Pipkin, almost feeling enraged but still worried, hopped off of the bed and on to Carpo's comfy looking chair. He started bouncing on Carpo's chest and using little paws to thump Carpo awake. Pan was missing! What was this silly red headed boy doing sleeping!?

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 am
User Image

Carpo's eyes fluttered open at the thumping and turned downwards to look at the source. Smiling open seeing the little rabbit, he gave the thing a pet. "Morning Pipkin," he said with a chuckle before looking up and around. It was at this that he finally noticed what Pipkin had. Pan was gone! Scanning around, he hoped maybe his eyes had fooled him, that he really was here, but as he scanned, he found him nowhere. Biting his lip, he rose from his spot and immediately headed towards the door.

Down the hall he headed, just to turn into Alpha's room. Giving the man a shake, he looked at him worried-like. "Do you know where Pan is..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:56 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The day was successful. Carpo had proved himself worthy yet again with the find of Pan. His team was going to be alright and for once, he had a peaceful night sleep.

Alpha was resting when he was suddenly shaken by Carpo, asking where Pan went. The peaceful trek of yesterday had ended as Alpha began to think ahead of things. "What?! You can't find him?" Although he was concerned for Pan, he was even more concerned for his team, becoming paranoid as he believed his worse fears coming true. "Goddamn it, Carpo! I knew he couldn't be trusted.. " he said painfully as he burst out of the room. "He's probably heading back to Sans Espoir..!"

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

"No. I'm sure. He wouldn't. I just.. what if they followed us or he went wandering. You have to help me find him," he asked as he grabbed onto his arm, giving him both a look that willed him both to help and calm down. "I know he wouldn't trust me, just.. just tell people to look out for him. I'm going to look around outside okay?"

With that said, he let go and headed down the hall to the outdoors. He needed to find Pan and fast..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha growled a bit after Carpo's plea, knowing that anything Carpo asks, Alpha can't help but do it. But what really bothered him was that Carpo was getting so worried and for Pan, a new "friend" that shouldn't mean anything to him. Why was he so worried for this... this Stranger?! "Tch!" Alpha clicked and then marched over to Rene's room. "Just let me ask one thing, Carpo. Why are you so head strong on keepin this guy safe?... Is there something you're not telling me? I know he's a doctor and whatever, but ... I don't know, ... Is he that important? Is there something you're not telling me?" Alpha asked suspiciously. He opened the door only to discover that he was missing too. "Huh?! Where is everyone?... Rene is gone too.." Alpha stated perplexed.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 pm
"He saved my life Alpha. I almost died the first day. They hit shocked me and hit me over the head and dropped me. If it weren't for him.. I might not be here Alpha, so yes, he is important as a doctor, a friend and my hero.. I'm going to look outside. Make sure the two of them didn't wander off. You can come with if you don't trust me, but I'd warn Granny first," she said before starting down the hall and towards the exit. He probably should've grabbed a coat or a sweatshirt, but instead he merely headed out in his pjs, too worried to pause for that long.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan was watching the stars slowly dissipate from the dark sky as the shade of blue changed!
"....Amazing.." Pan spoke breathlessly. He truly had never seen something so beautiful. He smiled to Rene, his cheeks were pink with joy, "Thanks, Rene, for showing this to me...~" he said happily. He glanced down to the ground just a pajama wearing Carpo burst out the doors. Pan raised his eyebrows in a bit of a surprise but was still smiling nonetheless. He waved down and called out, "Carpo, Up here!" He said smiling with Rene.

Unfortunately, Carpo probably wasn't the only one to hear that call. As Alpha was reluctantly agreeing to go tell the Granny about the missing members, he heard Pan shout out to Carpo. Alpha managed to find the open window that the two had climbed out of and since Pan was the closest and the target at hand, Alpha didn't hesitate to act. He reached out the window and yanked the young doctor abruptly back inside. "WooOAAAAHH!!" Pan cried out. Alpha suddenly began dragging the boy back to his room, like a wolf a dragging back a kill as it headed towards his den. Pan wasn't really struggling too much, after all, it was only Alpha. But that doesn't mean he wasn't scared. "We gotta talk..." Alpha stated grumpily as he set Pan down in his room. It was obvious Alpha wasn't pleased and Pan shrank underneath his intimidating gaze.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:41 pm
Nodding, the blond smiled as well, legs swinging beneath him as his gaze stayed to the sky. "Any time my friend," he replied kindly before turning down and spotting Carpo as well. The man seemed worried at first, but upon see the two of them, he quickly became relieved and went back into the house, likely to come see them.

It was not even a moment after this that the blond suddenly heard footsteps. To this he turned just to see Alpha tug onto Pan and start dragging him out. "Alpha what are you-," he began to question just for to door to the room to shut. Getting up, he continued after them, though he never did quite catch up.

Carpo on the other hand, had entered the building just in time to see Alpha drag his friend down the hall and to his room. Sneaking over, he pressed an ear to the door, knowing better than to enter, but wanting to make sure Alpha do anything horrid to Pn out of anger.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:30 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha gave a hard gaze to Pan and glared at him, he was somewhat furious and a tad bit.. envious. He took a deep sigh to try and calm down and sat down in a chair before Pan. The room was a bit dark and had an ere glow of red due to the morning light shining through Alpha's dark red satin curtains.
"Pan..." he started, "Do you know who you are here?" Alpha asked folding his hands in his lap. Pan's happy feelings of seeing his very first sunrise were shrouded now by the intimidation Alpha was giving.

" Uh...the Doctor.. sir?"
he replied quietly. Alpha nodded once and then returned to glaring before Pan could talk again. "Exactly. You're Just the Doctor here and nothing else. Understand that just because Carpo is taking a liking to you, doesn't mean you're a trusted person of this team." Alpha stated. Pan wasn't entirely surprised that Alpha was stating this but at the same time, he was. Pan just observed the man's team members and diagnosed them, why was Alpha being so against Pan?... One word kept popping up in Pan's mind as Alpha continued. " I'm telling you this because I'm looking out for my team members as their captain. The next time you want to go out and have an excursion like that, tell me or Carpo. You're not allowed to head out on your own.. understand?.... Not only do you worry me.. but you worry Carpo as well.... and he can't handle too much stress.. I'm sure you realize why.." he finished. Pan had then remembered about Carpo's heart problems. Alpha sighed and got up and patted the man's shoulder. With that, Alpha gave Pan permission to leave, hoping that Carpo wouldn't be too upset with him. Pan's cheerful attitude was sort of shot down now. So when he walked to the door opened, Pan tried his best to hide the sorrow he felt about making Carpo worry, reverting back to how he acted back home. He stepped out of the room and smiled at Carpo.

"I'm sorry I made you worry, Carpo. I won't do it again..."
he spoke calmly, not knowing of Carpo may have heard.

[[Hey so, we should get the plot moving along ^^'' Sorry with my silly characters sweatdrop Have anything in mind?]]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games