Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:48 am
[Ahhh~ Its okay, I'm glad you're back <3 I missed this rp. I'm sorry it took me forever to reply. Oh, and also, I'm sorry, I wasnt sure if you wanted me to play Alpha or not sweatdrop ]
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan reached out for Carpo as the redhead dashed for his friend's room. Pan didn't want to just let Carpo go on his own, but looking at the little rabbit in his hands he hesitated to followed after him, like a child, he froze in place, not sure of what to do. Panicking, he ran down under the bed, and began pulling a part the floor boards. When there was a big enough hole, he let Pipkin hop down first and the Pan quietly followed. The room was cool and dark, with plenty of junk and lifted tables to hide behind or under. The door was barricaded with stuff, so the only way in or out was through the hole. Pan looked up and saw light gleam through the floor board cracks above. At that second, Pan made up his mind, that if Carpo or Alpha weren't there in 10 minutes, Pan would climb out and go search for them himself.

... Carpo.. what's going on??

Alpha was already up and out of his room. Most of the renegades were hiding in rooms while others, such as Alpha, were firing out windows with rifles and pistols. Alpha had told Rene to hide, like Carpo did for Pan, but because Alpha was injured, it was difficult for him to get around. Others had managed to keep soldiers at bay from coming upstairs, but the downstairs were already flooded with armed guards!

Damn it! Alpha thought, "what the ******** do these guys want!?" he asked allowed. "How the hell did they find us?!" he shouted down the hallway to Kravos, who just shrugged.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:56 pm
Heading down the hall, pistol at his side, the redhead felt his heart pound hard in his chest. His room was down on the first floor, meaning he had to make his way up to prevent himself from getting shot to pieces. Sneaking around as long as he possibly could, he only fired when it finally became necessary.

Bang! Bang! Two shots, two men down and then he was sprinting. Running down the hall, he heard bullets whizz past him as he began to shoot at people in his path. The first couple of men were caught by surprise, not having expected any of the rebels to actually be down below. Then caught on fast, however, and soon enough better aimed shots were being made at him. One caught his shoulder, another nipped at his side and then finally he reached the steps.

Taking them two at a time, he moved in and dived past the rebels to the hall. Pressing a hand to his shoulder, he closed his eyes for a moment and then proceeded over to the other redhead, who was posted nearby. "I-I put Pan in the basement.. Do you want me to grab some of the explosive kits?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:18 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan waited patiently in the basement and hid inside a closet, shaken from the terrifying noises outside. He wished that Carpo wouldn't have left him alone, but if they were planning on something, then they'd better do it.

Alpha growled as bullets zipped around them. " No time. We have to make a break for it somehow... Damn it! ... s**t!" he cursed. "We need a plan. I wish I knew what they wanted. ********.... We have to get out of here, we're outnumbered and those guns that they're using now, aren't their biggest.-!" Alpha suddenly heard a few clicking noises and a deep voice say "Drop your weapons, Or I'll shoot!".

With that, a deep and heavy sinking feeling shrouded over Alpha as he turned around and saw five armed guards standing behind them, the barrels of their rifles cocked directly at their heads. Growling, and grunting from his injury, Alpha slowly lowered his own gun, eyeing Carpo to do the same as the gun-fire began to cease, all the while, not dropping his weapon. Before the other gunman came closer, Alpha asked one thing, "What do you want with us?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:39 am
Lowering his gun as a barrel was pressed to his skull, the redhead bit his lip and looked to Alpha. He didn't know what to do or what to say. Normally when they got into these sorts of situations, they could both maneuver their way out. But there were just so many of them..

Green eyes shifted over to the steps where the other rebels had been and saw merely blood and lifeless corpses. It was sickening, knowing his friends had been gunned down and murdered.. How had they even found them? They'd all removed their chips ages ago... and this place was in the middle of nowhere.

"We're taking you into custody. Have some questions for the lot of you and then re-education," the guard said in response to Alpha's question," now drop it, or else."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan began to panic. Something wasn't right. The shooting had died down and Carpo was no where in sight. Pipkin struggled a bit and managed to escape Pan's grip and hopped away through the furniture and things and eventually found its way to the door. "Pipkin!" he whispered loudly as he chased after him. Picking up the little robot rabbit, Pan saw the door and hesitated to open it. Just as he gripped the door knob in ideas of hoping to find the others, a voice bellowed outside. "Sensors say, there's someone inside!" he heard a man call outside. The door was locked and now Pan started walking backwards until the door began being busted down. Pan couldn't breath! What was going on!?

Alpha growled again and put the gun down. He eyed at Carpo and gestured his head to him to toss the gun. Alpha was quiet now, he was already formulating a plan. But he needed time.. which it seemed, time was something he didn't have. The guards marched forward and forcibly pulled both men to their feet and locking their wrists with new, state of the art wrist gauntlets. Grinding his teeth, Alpha hissed as the guards paid no mind to his newly bandaged wound, as to expected. He still scowled as the guards handling them began marching downstairs and forced them outside to the ground where the other prisoners were caught or brutally beaten.

"Answer me this..." Alpha started in a deep, harsh voice. "How the hell, did you find us..?" he asked. " You have communicators and radars on you.. you tracked something here...". Alpha was ready to attack again he was so upset, but he knew it'd only make the situation worse. When suddenly, three guards with their helmets knocked off were dragging out the white haired male. The three guards were rather roughed up pulling Pan out with just a rope around his neck, with Pan still struggling.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:32 pm
Carpo, hesitantly, did as he was told, slowly placing the gun to the ground. Shortly following it's disposal, Carpo was yanked up and wrist grabbed and locked tight up together, cutting off the circulation in his arms a bit. They then proceeded to lead him and Alpha downstairs and out to the dirt ground.

As they walked, the redhead felt himself pale as he looked down to the bodies of his comrades littering the floors, as well the injured ones outside. He felt sick and looked guilty. This was his fault he imagined, he was the one that had been captured after all. If they had just left him in that prison.. none of this would've ever happened. And he was right, in a sense, as the man finally chose to answer Alpha's question, a smirk on the military official's face. "Honestly, It was easy. We just followed the white rabbit down the rabbit hole,"he said, just for them to pull out Pan.

At the sight eyes widened and Carpo immediately went to move and call out. "Pan!" Before he could do much of anything, however, his face was shoved into the dirt and his body held in place by the action.

Cringing, he watched them drag Pan off, only to see them pull out Rene shortly after, the blond having been found short after as he'd been hiding nearby. He was dragged near the two of them, by the commander, whose boot still sit on Carpo's head. "We scanned his prints and he's not in the system. What should we do with him?"

Pressing his foot a little harder on Carpo's head, he looked over to Alpha, a slight smirk of his face. "What do you think Mister leader? Death or torture?" As he spoke, Pan continued to be dragged off, Carpo helpless to do a thing for him.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:12 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha's eyes widened from that answer. His fears from the very beginning were finally confirmed. As much as he wanted to be mad at Pan, that man had just saved his life. But before, he could ask more questions, Carpo's head was being squashed underneath the captain's foot and Rene was being tossed over by them. "GET THE ******** OFF OF HIM!" he screamed and somehow managed to head-butt him in gut in an attempt to .

"If anyone is dying today.. its me....." he threatened darkly and glared up at the soldier and then to Pan only to his face get knocked in by the end of a gun.

"I never should have let him stay.
.... " Alpha mumbled frustrated to himself, almost as if he was ready to cry. His head was on the ground now as he too watched Pan get pulled away from the rest of the group. Pan wasn't able to understand why this was happening, Why wasn't he being placed with the others? He heard a guard shout to one another, saying "Hurry up and knock him out! If he stresses out too much, he'll turn!" Pan didn't understand what that meant either. He almost wanted to cry as he reached and struggled to get back to Carpo's side. Other prisoners were being put into separate holding vehicles. The first to get locked in one was Rene. Alpha was ready to bolt after Rene only to get knocked out by another hit to the temple with the helm of the gun.

After everything that they'd been through, they'd finally confessed to each other and now Pan wasn't by his side! He started to get even more anxious as the soldiers pulled him farther and farther away, and then put a muzzle over the doctor's mouth! Two guards holding down the young man.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 am
TenTenPrincess23

The rabbit down the rabbit hole? They'd followed Pipkin? But why? How? Would they leave if they gave them the toy? He wanted to ask, but with his head being stepped on he could hardly breath, much less speak. And so he was left trapped there, left trying to find some sort of way to break free. Even as he struggled there though, he could feel his fingers becoming cold and his face become pale.

And so he was just forced to watch everything unfold.

He was forced to watch as they dragged Rene over, shaking in fear with blood staining his white shirt and granny's necklace clenched tightly in his fingers. He was forced to watch as Alpha tried to fight, only to get beat down twice. Forced to watch as they dragged both Rene and Pan away, both panicking and close to tears. And worse yet, he was forced to watch as they started pull out the dead bodies and the belongings and burn them. Among them was a head of white hair , wrinkled face locked in a permanent slumber.. By the end, Carpo was weak and shaking, and so when they picked both him and Alpha up, he didn't struggle. Nor did they struggle as they shoved the two redheads into one of those special cars, separating the leader and Carpo from the rest of the rebels. No he just sat on the cold metal that was the back of the armor car and pulled Alpha close , trying his hardest to dab at the blood on the man's head.

Tears streaming down his face, the freckled man probably begged the man to forgive him one hundred times over for keeping Pipkin at the base.. for compromising the whole base all because of a stupid toy...  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm
TenTenPrincess23
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan and Rene were placed into the same car and before he could protest, the locks were set in place and the soldiers began to drive off, away from the base. The whole lot were still probably lost and confused as to just how the situation came to be. The sun was high in the morning sky, and it was hot already. The bodies that laid out on the grassy floor would decompose soon. Among, them was an old woman... the same old woman that had greeted Pan so warmly in the beginning of them arriving. He then turned to Rene, who was roughed up.. but was probably filled with tears. Pan sat down and tried to comfort Rene, but with the tight muzzle over his mouth, alls he could do was offer a sorrowful plea with his eyes alone. The two were next to each other, only that Pan was strongly restrained down. He wished so much... that he could reverse time. Maybe if he had never left Sans Espir.. none of this would have happened.

The ride would stay rather hot and bumpy until the lot reached the prison. Pan wondered what was in store for the renegades.

Alpha opened his eyes some and slowly, but surely, sat up next too Carpo... "Thanks.. " he told the red head for his first aid practice. Although the situation looked dire, Alpha was still thinking, still formulating a plan... But he knew he'd need to figure out something new. But nothing was coming to mind.. "s**t!" he cursed, banging his head against the aluminum walls of the car as they drove to their old prison. Alpha remained silent for a long time until he finally glanced over to the green eyed man beside him. "......What do you think he meant..?" he ask his partner, "What do you think he meant, by the 'Rabbit'?" he asked again, his face frowning angrily at the chains around his wrists. He reach his hand over to keep Carpo's hands warm.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 am
TenTenPrincess23

Rene was inconsolable. That base had been his life and his home ever since he could remember. There granny had protected him from the horrors of the world. But now there was no returning, no going back. The place had been ransacked and granny had been struck down right before his eyes. He was shaking and sobbing, lightly tanned fingers clinging tightly to his pants legs. He didn't know where they were going or what it would be like.. All he'd heard from the others were horror stories or torture, sadness and pain. What would he do? What would they do to him? Would they kill him? Torture him?

"P-Pan I don't understand.. Why.. why is this happening," he murmured once or twice as he looked to the other. He, too, tried to tug at the muzzle some, to free him even just a bit, but each time got whacked for it by the officer carefully watching the two of them..

The officer stared at him oddly too, each time he spoke, as if curious. It made sense really though. After all, the French accent had supposedly been dead for centuries, along with all others. The man was likely wondering what he could do with such a weird thing...
---

Carpo couldn't look at him after he sat up, the redhead feeling too guilty to look him in the eye. "P-Pipkin.. I kept him.. in my room. I was so busy with things once I returned.. I.. I never got the opportunity to check out his systems. I know I should've, I mean.. hacking is my specialty, my job, but I never thought," he said, shaking a bit as he thought about it.. "I'm so sorry Alpha. this.. This is all my fault.."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:43 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The muzzle on the doctor wouldn't move and Pan attempted to reach for the Frenchman but to no avail. He was too strictly bound and alls he could do was scoot over to sit close to the other man and allow him to cry on his shoulder. Pan had no idea what was going to take place and now alls they could do is wait.

But so some reason, Pan had the distinct pain of guilt in wondering if it was his fault. Pipkin was in the doctor's pocket, hiding there for the time being.

Alpha patted the young man's red head and sighed. "Don't apologize....but.." he started to say, a few bumps along the way as the cars traveled off road through this forest.

Alpha looked up at the guard and scowled, "So.... may as well starting ask questions now.. won't make a difference where ya ask them, the answers will still be the same." Alpha stated. He had a hunch and that little toy, wouldn't have caused all this. What were these guys really after?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:24 pm
"I'm not authorized to ask you such questions. Not to mention any answer you were to say could not be trusted to be true unless under a lie detector. And even then, the lot of you have been known to fool them before," the general said as he leaned back and looked at the two of them. He seemed oddly satisfied with himself as he looked to Carpo, as if the terrible guilt in those green orbs was all he'd ever wanted in the world. "No, we'll be asking question from that unregistered we found. Sure to get some answers from him, as well as figure out what to do with him in the process."

"Though I suppose it is safe to ask. What the hell were you doing with an unregistered that young? Everyone his age that was not registered should've either been dead or so deep in a prison that it didn;t matter if they had a number or not?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:02 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha growled and leaned back but pulled Carpo in closer. "You're not gonna get s**t out of him... " he snarled. "Everyone of you people can't ********' think for yourselves. Have to have your perfect world think for you..." he stated. It made Alpha angrier knowing the fact that the hounds there will be all over Rene and Carpo, because one was a dead breed and the other was technically an accident. But Pan was the only one that was muzzled, why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:34 pm
The man seemed unphased as Alpha attempted to insult him. He knew it was just him lashing out of fear and so he stayed rather contently in place, just smiling as the leader growled at him. "You say that now, but I imagine we'll hear him yelling out in his silly little accent in no time. After all, unlike you, I'm almost certain he hasn't had a lick of punishment in his lifetime," he said with a smirk as he looked to the two of them.

And so that idea, as well as many others, were left to weigh on his mind. The idea that Rene would be tortured and he could do nothing about it was likely most prevalent. But he too would be forced to think on what was going on with Pan and how cold Carpos fingers were getting from the tight constraints. Those thoughts as well as Carpo's quiet plea for him to stop aggravating the man would keep him quiet the rest of the trip, which moved much more rapidly via car, compared to their walking..

About half a day passed in that stuffy vehicle before they finally reached Sans Espoir once more. Once there, each individual was forced out and in the jail, each car completely emptied and put in their proper places before the next was processed.

Soon it was Alpha and Carpo's turn. Both would be used to these steps now, a collar slapped on each of their necks, long walk down an arched hall, and a loud voice sayig their names and sentences.

There was something new now as they were dragged to a different location than that of the jail. No, this time they were taken below ground, to a place with dark halls and windowless rooms. There the two of them were thrown into one.

Pan and Rene had much the same, however, there looked almost kind of like a lab...  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:14 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Brain dead ><

Pan looked around and squinted until his eyes could easily adjust to the light that shown brightly in this place that looked like a scary lab. Pan mumbled and found that the muzzle was still on him and Rene was on the other side of the room.

The white haired male tried to get up but he only found that his wrists and ankles were chained down to this odd looking chamber. He tried to pulled the chains off so hard he could've broken his hands, pain being the only thing to stop him from trying to get to the french man.

Alpha growled as the car arrived in Sans Espoir. The two were sent down in the dark basements where god knows what was going to happen to them

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games