Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:54 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Gunshot? That's what sounded like. He'd never forget that sound, nor the sight of his friend's blood of skull splattering before him. He forced to keep down any pain that could show and instead was more focused at was happening in the other car. He was worried that the guards had gone mad and were going to start killing the prisoners on board. But then what Carpo said only made him more concerned.

"Escaping?"

Why escape? The system wouldn't let you go so easily would they? Why risk your life to end up being hunted for the rest of your life when rehab could allow you to return to the life you once had..... I mean.. if you want that.. that is.....

Pan thought to himself as he relaxed a bit. Carpo didn't seem too upset, so why should Pan? He did seem somewhat disappointed, however. Pan was usually pretty perceptive like that. He looked up to the ceiling of the train car and blinked again. Pan does trust this guy... to an extent. The scarf was one thing, anything else... maybe. To try and make a joke out of the matter, still not entirely certain of what just happened, Pan gave sincere look with a faint smile and blew some of his own bangs out of his face. At least now, however, he was learning about this stranger.

"Well... at least we have each other"

That was dumb, why did I just say that?!

A long quiet pause fell before them as Pan finally talked again.

"So you were a government worker? I mean... uhm... well I don't know much about name coding..... and how else could you burn documents..?... Uhm... am I right?"

His curiosity was getting the better of him again. Before Carpo could answer, in came an angry guard to check in on the two. He was yelling to someone behind him but he left again when he was satisfied that the two weren't going to make any sudden moves.

I wonder.. just what happened?

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

"Yeah. Didn't you hear the glass break," he responded simply as he curled up further and blew on his hands a bit to warm them. Now all he had to do was wait for either a beating or death, or if he was lucky they wouldn't think anything of his name being erased, that it was just a glitch.

Thinking that all over, he sat in silence with the other for a moment just to look at him as he spoke up. At least they had each other? The words amused him, a very genuine laugh emitting from his lips. He then nodded and shook his head some with a smile on his face. "Yes, that we do. We'll probably be cellmates too I think. That'll be nice," he said before letting silence envelope the room again as Pan likely tried to recover from his embarrassment.

When Pan did finally did break that silence, Carpo smiled some and moved to respond. Before he could so much as utter a word though, a guard entered, glaring at both of them as he seemed to look for something. Then he yelled before leaving once more... Frowning, he listened to two men speak back and forth before suddenly feeling something, an intense pain of sorts that coursed through him out of what felt like nowhere. Eyes widened at this and seemed to threaten to roll backwards if it continued. The pain continued for a good minute before stopping suddenly, the man collapsing as a response, falling to his side onto the man beside him. "Looks like they found out after all, joy," he muttered unknowingly before his eyes closed, whatever having caused him the pain having also zapped him of his energy.

Moments after, the guards came in and one roughly picked up Carpo, hoisting him over his shoulder in way that Carpo would definitely feel when he awoke. As they had not unhandcuffed the two, Pan was forced to follow uncomfortably close to the guard that carried Carpo, allowing him full view at how they took ever opportunity availiable to "accidently' hit him into things along the way through the rest of the train and down the long dark tunnel that would lead them to Sans Espoir. A groan escaped the redheads lips here and there as they moved him, showing that a bit of pain was obviously still being felt in his unconscious state.

Down this hall they walked for what would seem like ages with merely flickering fluorescent lights to guide their way. At the end was an arch that served as an electric scanner of sorts. Upon walking through, the names of the prisoners, their crimes, and their cell names were said over a speaker by an electronic voice, a voice that sounded similar to mom's but almost stricter if that was possible. As Carpo had guessed, they were in the same cell, but as Pan hadn't likely, Carpo's sentence was found to be different. Along with his other crimes another was added onto the ended.

"Treason," the voice spoke, her words echoing down the entire tunnel for the following prisoners to hear. Too was Pan's echoed down that hall, the word MURDER seemed to hold much more contempt in, however, and the contempt increased each time it bounced from wall to wall. At this, whispers began and the man was given wary looks as him and his cellmate were taken down yet another hall.

Eventually the hall ended, a large metal door separating the place behind it from the hall they were currently in. It took three men to move that door, each pressing in their separate passwords that caused the door to eventually slide to the side and open before them.

Once it opened, Pan was shoved into a big circular room with numerous glass doors and walkways lining the walls. In the center were tables and chairs, which were currently occupied by men dressed in prison uniforms, eating what appeared to be some kind of food.

As they were ushered away and off to their room, Pan would notice that many eyes followed them and that many had begun whispering amongst each other.

Up three floors Pan was led before they stopped in front of a room. It was empty for the most part, only containing a ratty looking mattress on the floor and a toilet in the corner. Once the door was opened with yet another code, Pan was shoved in and Carpo dropped right onto the ground, his head hitting into it pretty hard, but not hard enough to make him bleed. It was then that the two were left there without so much as a word.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:14 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

The guards left and came back. They seemed unable to make some sort of decision. Pan wasn't necessarily paying attention to Carpo until suddenly the chain on the cuffs started rattling and Carpo began shaking violently. Panicking, Pan tried to hold up Carpo and see if there was something he could do. What was going on ?! Help! Help! He needed help. Although he is a doctor, he had nothing to help right now. When the guards came, Pan hoped that they could help him, but instead, they just picked him up in such a brutish manner, it made Pan uncomfortable. They walked off of the train and the bright light made Pan flinch and shut his eyes and forced them to quickly adjust to the bright, grey-ness that looked over this place. Somehow it felt colder than the train, which was now a warmth that Pan wished he had back now. But instead he was pushed forward, and he reluctantly walked behind the other. When they arrived to this code analyzer, both of their crimes were announced through out the entire facility. Treason was Carpo's true crime. And then "Murder" was spoken and echoed down the halls. Guess they both had crimes to hide.

When they walked deeper into this place, something heavy fell over Pan once again. He finally came to realize what was happening here. As they continued to walk, Pan looked at Carpo's red hair that bounced with the guards steps. What happened to Carpo back there? So many questions that were going on and Pan was certain he'd never get an answer. Walking to their cell, Pan could feel all those awful glances from the other inmates. He heard their gossiping voices and it ticked Pan off. He wanted to throw things and have an all out tantrum! But he knew couldn't do that. When they reached their cell, Pan nearly fell over and then they dropped Carpo who still layed there unconscious. The cell doors shut and Pan crawled to the other's lifeless body. Instead of trying to wake him up, he began checking his pulse and counting his beats per minute in his head. After making sure his vitals were alright, he managed to pick up the other and placed him on the mattress. Carpo was a bit cold so Pan unbuttoned his white coat and slid it over the red head, it's sleeves were still stuck over the handcuff chain. He lightly touched his head and felt a large bump on it and cringed a bit. He needed some ice in order to maintain the swelling and possibly prevent concussions. Pan had some idea, but he'd have to be cunning in order for it to work...

Pan began holding his breath until it got hot and hopefully red and convincing enough to full a guard into thinking something was actually wrong. He knew they'd have pulse monitors on them so he had to full those too. So, after he was done holding his breath, he began hyperventilating rapidly to quicken his heart rate. He kept that up until he began he to feel dizzy. He stumbled forward and beckoned some guard to come over. He knew they weren't going to care much.. but if he could just-

The guard saw Pan and scanned him from afar. His readings were a bit unstable so the guard asked what the b*****d wanted. Pan told him that he just needed ice. The guard laughed and was about to walk away when Pan pretended to cough and told the guard that he had an illness that would spread through out the entire facility in just a matter of minutes if he didn't get ice now! At first the guard was reluctant, but the health monitors never do lie. And the next thing Pan said, convinced the guard.. surprisingly.

"I mean...you could kill.. me now.... but then you'd have an unstoppable virus spreading through out the facility..... and the only person to blame would be you........... because you wouldn't get an inmate.... a bit of ice...."
, he laughed and pretended to choke some more. When the guard ran off, Pan looked up with a satisfied smirk. When the guard came back, he tossed a small bag of ice-cubes at Pan and allowed him to catch it. Pan thanked the guard and he didn't reply. He just growled angrily and walked away. Sighing in disbelief that that actually worked, Pan began relaxing and trying to regain his regular heart beat. He took the ice and gently placed it on his inmate's head. It's surprising, really. Pan thought himself to never be one to care or get involved. But for this individual, this total stranger... Pan just went through a lot just to get him a bag of ice. He sighed and leaned against their concrete wall. Pan made up excuses for himself, thinking that it wasn't a kind heart, it was the doctor side of him. Then, those thoughts came back again... it made Pan give an exhausted laugh.

heh..... It's no Rehab............ How did I not see this coming?.... we're in prison...

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image

After about an hour, the redhead awoke, vision blurry and body aching all over. Peeking open his eyes, the redhead found that he was in a new room, fluorescent lighting shining over head and a buzzing from it filling the room. On his head, he felt something cold. Reaching up, he went to feel what it was, just to cringe as his fingers pressed against a bump. Frowning, he rubbed his eyes just a tad and moved to sit up. His arms ached quite a bit, but eventually he managed to get up. It was at this point he finally looked around the room.

"Just as terrible as I remember it," he muttered quietly to himself as he scanned it over just to notice that he was not alone. No, there nearby was Pan. At the sight, Carpo smiled and took a moment to stretch. "Not as great as your were hoping for either, huh," he asked as he looked at him, the emotion was just as hard to spot as it was on the other 'normals' but he could make a good guess what he was thinking, considering the circumstances.

Chewing on his lip a bit more as he thought, the redhead looked over to the glass wall in front of them to the few people still milling about below. He then sighed and looked down to the ice bag now mostly melted. "Thanks for taking care of me doc. Lord knows they wouldn't have."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:20 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

That hour, Pan was mostly thinking to himself until the other finally woke up. Glancing to him, his expression welcoming but his stare focused and hard. Blowing his bangs out of his face again, he stretched a leg out in front and brought one knee in.

"You shouldn't move too much. You've got a bad bump on your head that could be serious trouble for you if you're not careful...."

He asked with a hint of concern, his expression hardly ever changing, but still sounding weary. It seems like Carpo has been here before. That's awful. To come back to a place you must dread because society wants you there. Pan could never imagine. Blinking his magenta eyes a bit as his eyes checked the outside. A few questions did linger in Pan's head about Carpo, but he debated about asking some of them. He was concerned about his cell mate but he didn't really want to show it.

"Heh... You could say that... Guess you're lucky to be stuck with me.." Pan gave a light scoff and looked at Carpo again.

"So.. what happened back there?.. You had a seizure or something and then you blacked out?"

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:29 am
User Image

With a nod of acknowledgement, Carpo did as he was told, halting his movement for the most part and leaning against the nearby wall. He still felt a bit worn and for a moment was tempted to go back to sleep. He figured that was just the possible concussion though and he'd be damned if he'd let a coma be the end of him. After all, he'd been through, that would be plain sad. Thus, awake he stayed, pinching himself in hopes that would help. He then looked to the other, listening as he spoke. At his words, he chuckled and nodded, seeming relieved as his aid was confirmed. After all, if the guards had done it, it meant that they had likely wanted him alive for something worse. Mind, it could be that they were just to idiotic to get ice and they planned punishment anyways, but this definitely lowered the chances. Not to mention, his help meant he had an ally in all of this and frankly, he could use all the allies he could get.

“Lucky indeed,” he finally responded before beginning to remove the scarf, revealing a sort of color beneath. “As for my 'seizure', I was electricuted. Second and third time offenders get these to keep them in check.”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

"So you have been here more than once...... You can't get it off? "

Pan leaned in to get a better look at the collar. It was small and concealable, so not a lot of people would notice it unless Carpo or any convict would show it. Pan lifted a finger, curiosity getting a hold of him again but then he retreated back in fear of a possible shock or some kind of consequence that may come from just touching it.

Leaning against the wall again, he was about to get a closer look a was outside their cell but instead, a loud screeching noise sounded and the light dimmed outside and cell doors could be heard closing all across the halls. Looking confused and his heart pounding from the scare of that noise, Pan unknowingly scooted a little closer to Carpo. He didn't exactly know what was going to happen. After a few minutes however of nothing but darkness, Pan relaxed a bit and looked over at Carpo's silhouette. What just happened?

Pan then scooted up to Carpo's head and lightly touched his forehead.

"How are you feeling? I can't see much but I wanna check the bump. If that's okay... And if this is supposed to be nap time, it's more like a cruel joke..."

He mentioned out loud and carefully grazed his fingers lightly through Carpo's soft red hair and searched for a cold spot where the bump was. Being as gentle as possible, he found and let his fingertips hover over the bump. He knew the area was sensitive but it did seem lower.

"Sorry if I hurt you...But ... it looks like that bump has gone down quite a bit but I'd like you to just rest and keep it cool. I'd prefer not to be chained with a corpse..."

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:46 am
User Image

"No, only they can or a good hacker," he said with a smile as he pulled the scarf off the rest of the way, handing it back to the other," as long as I'm here though, it'll be on me. It's really not all that bad though. One grows accustomed to the shocks after awhile, so they aren't nearly as scary. They still hurt a lot though. Just less of a shock I guess."

Chuckling at his own joke, he opened his mouth to say another just to stop as the screeching noise echoed throughout the room. Bedtime already? Oh right they did screw up the sleep schedules here didn't they? Putting them to sleep at noon and waking them up at eight at night. It was meant to throw them off, in case they ever tried to escape. Ugh.He'd hate to get back on this schedule again. He'd just gotten reused to normal time again.

Frowning at the darkness, he watched Pan scoot closer, tilting his head some as he did so. He then felt the man reach up and tough his forehead ever so lightly. "I was right. Your hands are warm," he muttered almost subconsciously before being brought back to reality by his words.

"Oh.. I'm feeling.. well. Truthfully I feel pretty terrible and tired. And it's not nap time. They screw up your sleep schedule here, so you can't escape. This is the time you'll always have to go to bed," he said as he felt the other run his fingers through his hair and to his bump. Biting his lip some, he shifted his still open eyes away just to flick them back as he touch the bump and let out a bit of a hiss. "Ah. No, no it's okay. It's just ow. What did I do fall on the ground when I passed out. I mean I... yes you are probably right. Though should I sleep. I mean if I have a concussion.. that's bad for it right?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pulling back, Pan sat beside Carpo and gently took the scarf back. Pan tried to put himself in Carpo's shoes as he imagined getting used to being electrocuted... the thought disturbed him. Shivering, he listened to the other. His hands? Pan looked at his palms or what resembled to be the silhouette of his palm. Warm? Was Carpo cold? Maybe Pan was thinking too much.

"Right. Rest, but don't go to sleep. I'm sorry if you think I'm being ..- Well, it's just the doctor side of me. What I need you to do is just to keep talking to me until you get too tired to. When you get tired, let me know and I'll do what I can to keep you awake.... I'll talk too... though I'm not much of conversationalist.... But we might as well know as much as we can about each other anyway....heh..... I've got a feeling we'll be like this together for awhile...."

He pointed to the chain and handcuffs. Pan then offered his hand to Carpo in the dark. If he needed anything, all Carpo would need to do would be to squeeze his hand. Pan was a doctor. But he was taking the whole doctor role too seriously. He didn't want to see anyone else to die. Not while he was there. Sitting close, he would listen to Carpo until he got tired a talking. Then things began rushing across Pan's mind again. When Carpo had a small break or a pause, Pan interjected, getting slightly nervous and afraid.

" Well...heh.. what now? We just sit here and wait for the inevitable...? How do we live here, if it's even called that here? ... What do we do here? W-..What's gonna happen to us?"

How obedient do I have to be in order to live here...

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:50 am
User Image

Carpo listened to his instructions and nodded some. He hardly thought the situation that worrisome, or at least not as much as the man did. It was nice to hear though, the bit of concern, the instructions meant to help make sure he was okay. Whether he actually did it because he cared or just because he didn't want to be alone, well, he wasn't sure of that. The thought the he might care though made him feel just a bit safer though. It meant he didn't have to worry about him hurting him among other things and that was always nice to know.

Blinking as he noticed the other offer his hand, h took it in his own, smiling as he felt how warm it really was. Carpo's hand was ice cold compared to Pan's, a sort of cold Pan had likely only felt on the dead or almost dead. Despite his earlier incident, however, he seemed far from dead, his breathing normal and his pulse steady. He didn't seem sick or anything of the sort either. But then why was he so cold? Bad circulation like this wasn't common anymore, not since the started doing genetic mapping before birth. It was seen as too big a defect and yet here he was, so naturally cold.

“Talking. Ah yes. I'm not much of a chatterbug either. I'm better at answering questions myself,” he said as he continued holding his hand, his own starting to slowly warm as well. “But I can try to think of something maybe.”

with those words, he paused to think, but never did say respond, the sleepiness and darkness having stalled his mind. Thankfully, Pan said something before he could drift off. “Here. Here I rot or die. Here they pretend as though there was something wrong with you 'fix' you and send you back home,” he said softly as looked out to a flashing light nearby,” you are normal for the most part, but they might try to do something cruel to make sure you stay that way. I'll make sure they don't do that though, promise.”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:51 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Smiling to himself, thinking that the other couldn't see it until he grasped his hand. So cold. Almost sad. Should he ask? Hmm. Blinking, he would sometimes think he saw movement in the darkness but were actually nothing but tricks of the mind. He drew in his knees and began taking in the fact that he was still holding the man's hand. Pan didn't mind so far, to be honest it was comforting, but he wondered if Carpo did mind. His hand was so cold.. it didn't seem natural.

Sighing, he couldn't help but slump a bit with Carpo's words. They pretend as though you were crazy? Fix you? Am I supposed to be broken? He thought. Carpo promised? Pan couldn't help but quietly chuckle. You can't promise those sort of things. It's inevitable. But deep down, Pan wanted to believe Carpo... at least to have something...- someone to believe in. But for now... before things take a terrible turn, Pan will just acknowledge him and have some kind of hope... even if it be very little.

"Heheh.. alright then. But I'll make sure you won't die here... I don't think treason is actually a reason to die... odd as that may seem. My patriotism may be dead now because of all this. But you didn't k-..... kill anyone... right? So I think you don't deserve to die in a place like this.." he told him, his voice calm and sweet as he was giving a glance and then looked away. That pause made Pan remember of his friend. He began questioning his actions... maybe.. he really did murder him. Even though he didn't pull any triggers, he escalated the problem didn't he? Maybe his friend didn't have to die... maybe.... Pan wanted to grasp that hand tighter but instead, he did the opposite and loosened the grip, but didn't let go entirely just in case Carpo needed something. Then the flashing light in the distance caught his attention.

"Hey.. what is that?"

He asked as he could here footsteps coming down the corridor as well.

I just wish I knew what was really going on...

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

"Don't laugh. I'm being honest. I know ways to keep you safe and I will, most certainly. As for me not dying here, I appreciate it and I'll take your word for it. There's reason for me not to. After all, a dead man has no qualms just silence," he said with a smile as he resisted the temptation to move closer to the other. But oh he was so warm. The feeling was lovely. It did make him a bit sad though, made him miss his bed and his friends.

"And treason, well it's the worst crime according to them all, worse than murder. They can fix murderers. They cannot fix resistance so easily," he said simply as he leaned against the wall, releasing a yawn all the while. As he did so, the weight of his head finally caused his neck to give in to what Carpo had been trying to avoid, leaning his head on the other. He was so tired though...

Zoning out for a moment more, he was brought back as he realized he'd spoken again. "Not sure. It's just always been there, that red light.. Maybe a warning.. I couldn't tell you honestly..."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:59 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

His words. Carpo certainly has a way with them. They seem believable enough and they made Pan feel safe. He'll believe in him, but there will always be that hint of doubt that grips and prepares Pan to face the worst. He was making a friend out of Carpo, that was obvious. But ... well he'll just enjoy the only source of friendship he has..

"Thank you..."

Pan said sweetly looking at the floor. The eeriness from that light gave Pan goosebumps the more he looked at it. And the he could feel a heaviness on his shoulder. Carpo was leaning on him and it unknowingly made his cheeks turn pink. But something wasn't right.. he was going to ask why he was so cold until Carpo spoke about treason and how it was worse then murder. Suddenly, there was no holding it. Something seemed to pour over inside of him and a hint of remorse and pain leaked through. Pan managed to keep a lid over it but wasn't enough to hold back the shaking and the watery eyes, one of which a tear fell.

"But how?.... How..? Resisting.... You're standing up for what you believe in.... You're creating new ideas... You're establishing new opportunities for people to see in different perspectives...Murder..."

His voice choking and now shaky, he hoped Carpo didn't see any tears drip.

".......you end a life that could have been something grand... You kill someone and they no longer have their chance to become something..... like being your friend.....How is Treason worse than that..?.... How do you fix.. a murderer..... like me...."

Pan asked that question out loud and over and over in his head. What Pan didn't see was the bigger picture. Pan was thinking on a minuscule level, while Carpo was probably a threat to more than just one person. But how could he know? Pan has always lived in a perfectly organized box on a predetermined path, he wouldn't think of things outside of that box. Perhaps Carpo could teach him how to do so. Pan tried to compose himself and was eventually successful at doing so. Pan saw his coat on Carpo's lap. Oh yeah... Pan took Carpo's hand and held it firmly in both of his, trying to warm it.

"Carpo.... if you don't mind me calling you that.... Why are so cold...? You're practically freezing.."

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:24 am
User Image

Smiling at the thanks, he continued leaning on him, yawning just a tad as he did so. He was so tired, maybe he could just- No, no sleeping. That was the concussion speaking, not him. He needed to stay awake. Thus, he bite his lip, hoping the pain would keep him up. He, however, did not need to focus on that long though as Pan spoke up in response to his comment. Frowning at his words, he listened closely to them and looked to the other. Beneath his head, he could feel the other shake and when the light flashed red, he saw that he was crying. The sight made him frown deeper and hold onto the other man's hand just a bit tighter, giving it a nice squeeze.

Affording him a smile in the dark, he shook his head against he shoulder and lightly wiped away the tears with his sleeve. “First off, I don't believe you've killed someone. No matter what they put on that record, that was false. No, real murderers don't cry or regret. Whatever you did wasn't murder, I can promise you that. As for my problem, treason is like murder except for greater. Me being treasonous, not only harms those who adopt my principles, but also those who work for the government. By having done something treasonous I put people in danger,” he said with a nod as he continued holding his hand, giving it another light squeeze,” or at least that's how they define it. If that makes sense. Either way.. please don't cry. You aren't a murderer. They are liars and manipulators. It's why I did something treasonous to begin with.”

With that said, he moved his hand back to his side, not wanting to make the other feel awkward by wiping his tears further. He then felt as the other took his hand in both of his, warming it up nicely. At his words, he chuckled and smiled once again. “Of course you can call me that, it's the only nam I have after all. As for my hands, well, I just have poor circulation is all. I thought you'd know that. I mean you are a doctor after all.”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:38 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

The tears were wiped off of Pan's cheek and he was embarrassed that this man caught him crying. The red light blew his cover, stupid light..
But those words made him feel... better? They didn't change the situation at hand but Carpo seemed to have this odd influence over him. It was interesting to be so pulled by such an invisible thread.

Looking at his hands, Pan just kept them over Carpo's, in hopes that they'd warm up.
"Heh... I guess you're right... I'm not much of anything in this darkness..." he joked again. But Pan was just keeping quiet. He guessed poor circulation awhile ago but wanted to be certain. But if it was poor circulation, then that meant Carpo could have some kind of heart problem? With so little to work with, that was the only thing that Pan could think of at this time. He had an even likelier chance of dying from something... Pan began getting overprotective thoughts of how he'd want to do anything to make sure nothing would happen to him... he knew he probably couldn't do much but those thoughts still lingered.

Suddenly there was tapping on the outside wall. Curiosity instantly kicking in, Pan carefully stood up and tried to keep Carpo upright but made a gesture to stay back. Pan's curiosity was really going to get the better of him. He slowly walked up to the cell door and heard something like tapping. It's a good thing the handcuff chains were of decent length. Pan tried to look down the hall and when he looked left the halls seemed empty.

"What's out there? I hear something but don- Uwahh!!" Pan was whispering until a guard came around the corner and startled him, making him fall backwards. The guard seemed to get a kick out of scaring him so he just kept walking. But he'd be back soon, unbeknownst to the two prisoners. Pan scooted back to Carpo and the red light managed to hide his red embarrassed cheeks. Being so inexperienced with the world and so much happening to him the last few hours, he really seemed to act like a child when nervousness and fear took over. In a slump, irritated with himself, Pan took Carpo's hand and tried to warm it again, his own hand being much warmer than before.

.P .A. N.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces