Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:47 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha sighed and explained to Rene, that the people upstairs are having intentions of changing him. They were probably going to do test experiments on the two if they didn't end up bringing them here. "I think they said they needed the rabbit for some code or something.. I'm just glad you're safe..." Alpha pulls Rene close and embraces the blonde. " They're gonna try to scare you now. And they will test you now... I just need you to stay strong... and not to panic..." he spoke deeply, his voice

Pan was still worried about Carpo and wished so much that he would wake up and eventually came back around to hearing the two's conversation. "Alpha.." he asked quietly, Alpha turning out to look back at the doctor. " .... how did they know..I had Pipkin?" he asked concerned to hear the answer. Alpha's eyes widened and he looked away from Pan.. not giving him any response at all...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:41 am
Hugging him back, the blond settled his head onto the redhead's shoulder and lightly clung to him. He didn't understand why any of this would happen. Why would they want to test on him? Why did they feel the need to kidnap them all? How had they even found them? He had so many questions. But, his lips were afraid to utter them, his ears not ready to know all these answers or the darkness that likely lay behind them. And so he just hugged him and nodded, only to feel their leader tense and look away as Pan asked him a question.

"What is the matter Alpha are you alright?" He asked, concern tinting his voice.

Beside them, Carpo began to stir and twitch, fingers inching towards the warmth that was Pan and eyes fluttering although far from waking.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:43 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha couldn't respond, instead he just squeezed Rene tighter. He wanted to turn around and shout , 'What was I supposed to do? Let them torture Rene and Carpo?' but the words wouldn't come out. If Rene figured it out, he hoped that the man wouldn't think any less of him. "We uhh.... We need to figure a way out.. "

Pan waited for an answer but when none came, he too grew quiet. Pan was nervous now, because either the guards figured out Pan had Pipkin and they were watching his movements, or Carpo and Alpha gave him away. Now.. what would he do..who would he trust? He was smiling a little though, Carpo's fingers brushed against his knee and he felt like he'd always be able to trust him. His movements gave a sense of hope and he lowered his head to nuzzle Carpo's cheeks. He hoped Carpo could know that Pan was the one by him now, despite Pan's inability to touch him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 am
"Yes. But how? We have not a clue where out even is and Pan has so many restraints. Not to mention we don't know where they are keeping the other's," the blond man said as he rested his head on Alpha's shoulder," it would be wrong to leave without them." He was tired and a bit sore from the roughhousing from earlier. Not to mention sad at the thought his grandmother was gone and perplexed about their situation. Everything was so confusing and it hurt his head so. Now that he was back by Alpha though, he liked to think that he would be safe... that nothing could hurt him. Then suddenly there was a noise over some sort of speaker.

"Stop touching each other. It's inappropriate to express such intimacies. And we can hear what you are saying, there are no secrets you can keep here boys," the voice said in a matronly but robotic tone. Pan and Alpha would recognize it immediately as the program known as mother, who raised everyone of them since birth. But to Rene the voice was foreign. Despite his unfamiliarity with it though, he released his grip on Alpha and leaned against a nearby wall.

I was odd. The room suddenly felt so much more lonely like that...

[[did you want me to skip ahead to a different time or did you have something in mind?]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:47 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The voice echoed and it made Alpha growl in anger. He hadn't needed to hear that voice in a long time, but goddamn it did he recognize it. It made him remember all those wretched things that his old home used to teach the captain. But it reminded him that he managed to get out of there with minimal scars. But Pan... not so much. Plus, now they had Rene who's never had to go through this sort of thing before!

This was going to be hell unless he could figure out a way to get them out of there.

Alpha sat next to Rene, but didn't touch him. Alls he could now was wait.

Pan on the other hand, didn't listen to the voice of mother. Carpo was main his concern right now. He wanted to know if the other would be alright. Although, the red head had said he would protect him, like countless of times before, Pan couldn't help but be selfish and try to turn it around so the doctor could always be there for the red head. But why was Pan restrained this way? Arms bound in a straight jacket, his ankle cuffed to the floor, and the muzzle from earlier. Clearly, Pan was capable of something that these people were being very weary of. Pan wanted to know just what it was. He ignored the voice that told him to stop touching Carpo and placed his ear to the man's chest only to listen to his heartbeat. I'm here Carpo.. I hope you know that... I hope Pipkin is okay.. he thought.

[[Sure go ahead and I'm excited to know what your planning.. I'm just imagining this group of men trying and failing at catching a little white rabbit xD ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:41 pm
[[honestly I've been strugling with myself a bit with what might happen next. :/ I've got some plans but yeah. Also why is pan in a straight jacket? you never said so i dont know what to do with that]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
[[honestly I've been strugling with myself a bit with what might happen next. :/ I've got some plans but yeah. Also why is pan in a straight jacket? you never said so i dont know what to do with that]]

[[I realize i said that and I didn't really mean it.. lol idk I was sleepy... but If Pan actually becomes invoked to get angry, people are gonna wish he was in a straight jacket! xD (Not like it'd do much)]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:04 am
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought I taught you better than that Pan. I thought you'd know better than to make the same mistake twice," the voice echoed through the room. And for a moment, there was just silence. There was no force being imposed. No nothing. Just as Alpha may have thought it safe to take Rene's back in his own though, he'd hear a yell as Carpo was shocked awake. Electricity rushing through him, he was frozen in place for a bit and should Pan not also let go, the albino would also be shocked.

It was not until the shocking had ended that either really got a chance to realize they should pull themselves away. And if Pan didn't do so, Carpo certainly did. Shakingly he darted away from the object he thought was causing him this pain, not realizing it was Pan that he ran from. Wrapping his arms across his chest, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he tried to remember what was going on. He was scared and in pain and if anyone got to close, he moved away, staying close to the wall and staying silent.He didn't hear voices right now, just ringing as his mind tried to reestablished itself after the double shock treatment.

Hours passed like that in the dark, Rene muttering things to Alpha in French and making ASL symbols in his palm, knowing that the computer wouldn't understand either of the two. And soon there was a thudding and then a sliding. The door was opened a light behind it that blinded the four inside. "We need to run some tests. Which one of you want to go first," a man with a clipboard said. As he spoke, the lights in the room started flicking on and for the first time, the group could see the white room and the rough shape that the lot of them were in. With this sight, they were given some time to assess the situation and the order in which they'd go.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha gasped at the sound of the voice continuing, he hadn't been paying attention but the other two. Pan was doing something? Then he froze with a sinking feeling when he Carpo's electric collar go off! "PAN!" Alpha yelled in a a way to scold the other.

Pan flinched at the sight of Carpo getting electrocuted once again! At first, he initially did move again to comfort Carpo, only to have the other scurry back as his pain continued. Alpha's shouting didn't help either.

Pan pulled back and watched Carpo flinched in fear and torment from the device around his neck. It was happening all over again. Pan's mind was recollecting the past events that were his fault in which got his best friend killed. If Pan never brought Pipkin with them, none of this would be happening. Pan took heavy breaths as his will was being crushed from the sight of Carpo in pain again. If would have just done what all these people here said and didn't try to rebel, he wouldn't have caused Carpo so much pain. He knew the people outside their room could see Pan's tears drip down his chin, but hoped the others couldn't see in the darkness. His thinking process was still conditioned like how these people wanted. All of this was his fault.... All of it. Pan didn't deserve to be with these people. He wasn't one of them... No matter how much, he'd wish it.

Once the hours went by, the man came in and Pan squinted as the bright light filled the room. Alpha heard his request about doing some tests. No doubt these ******** probably wanted to use either Carpo or Rene. The old experiment tester verses a new one. But Alpha wouldn't allow it. Seeing between the lot of them, Carpo was the worst off. Alpha wasn't in that great of shape either but he'd rather go than watch these two go through such torments. Alpha straightened himself up and looked at Rene and then stood.

"I'll Go." Pan stated and walked forward before Alpha could completely get to his feet. Alpha's eyes widened as Pan walked forward, not even making eye contact to the others. His face was emotionless as he approached the man. "I'm the least hurt between us all. So I'm the most viable test subject... Do what you want... Just " there was probably little negotiating with these people. If Pan wasn't enough, then surely it would be Alpha next. After that, Pan wasn't sure..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:28 am
At Pan's words, the redhead went to get up, to protest or do... something. He needed to protect him. He'd promised him he would. But as he moved to do something, one of the men glared at him, finger hovering over a button. And so he was forced to sit and be quiet, eyes looking apologetic as he looked to the white-haired man.

He felt so awful. He hadn't seen him in the pitch dark of the room, or anybody else for that matter. All he could hear were those quiet murmuring in French... Had Pan been the one he'd run from? Oh lord.. he certainly hoped not.

--the rest will come later. my mind is getting all wonky--  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:18 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
That's okay, take your time please =3

Alpha slid down to the ground as he watched Pan leave. This was oddly depressing. Alpha had always been against Pan from the very beginning. But now it began to catch up to him just how lonely this all suddenly felt with out. Whether this was gonna be the last time he'd see Pan or not, the pain and guilt began to envelope over the captain. The doctor has been nothing but kind to Alpha and his troupe and even saved many of them, including himself! And now the other has essentially sacrificed himself to possibly save them (or post-pone their demise). The tortuous unwavering guilt tugged at Alpha's chest. Then, in French, he quietly muttered out "I was the one that told sold Pan out.... I was scared for your safety... so I put Pan in danger.... Now I fear we may have lost him. " he muttered in the foreign language. He trusted Rene and wanted to be honest with him. That rabbit was the cause of all this.. but why...?

While Alpha had the right to be worried about the doctor, Pan figured that he wasn't in too much danger since he was a doctor. He'd be needed again eventually. With Sans Espir's reprogramming and reconditioning methods, Pan was probably going to be put back into their society. He remembered Carpo's promises and how he'd say that he would protect the albino. It made his chest feel warm and he embraced that feeling. But now, Pan needed to protect Carpo. Besides, there would be others for Carpo to be around and take care of... to make friends.. to love. Pan looked back at the shutting door and continued behind the gentleman.

The scientist set Pan down and guards surrounded him and stripped him of his clothes. Odd. But put that damned muzzle back on Pan but took the other restraints off. Trying to hide the exposed areas on his body, Pan sat there and waited as they began hooking him to a monitoring system.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:25 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The blond's eyes widened at Alpha's words. "L-lost him," he said in french," they wouldn't take him would they? He has to come back! If I would've known that they would not bring him back.. I-.. I"

Rene looked distraught as he exclaimed this all quickly in French. It was so distressed and quick, Carpo couldn't understand a word of it. Alpha seemed to understand, however, or at least, that's what he guessed from the odd look on their leader's face. Getting up, he watched Rene start to move over to the door, only to freeze as the lights turned off again. It was dark again, so dark he could not see even an inch in front of him. All he could do was listen as Rene crumbled from his standing position, onto the ground muttering something or another in French.

Carpo hadn't a clue what had been said to Rene by Alpha, but whatever it was, it seemed to have distressed the blond even more than he previously had been. The thought that the words were that distressing, made him a bit worried as well. Looking over to where he'd last heard Alpha, he frowned. "Alpha...what are we going to do..?"

----

Meanwhile, in the bright white room, a man began examining Pan. "As you know Pan, we have all intention to place you back into society. It'd be a waste of an experiment if we did otherwise. Before we send you back in, however, we have to be sure you contracted no diseases from those sewer rats you call friends," the man said as he watched the men hook him up to the monitoring system. "After that, you will put into isolation and recalculated. These past couple of months will seem like nothing but a dream and you will resume your day to day activities. Your "friends" will be judged upon how much use they have to society as well as how easily we can place them back into society. You may see them again, but it is very likely that either you will not remember them or they will not remember you," he said as he started scribbling down notes of his vitals," it's something not nic too listen to, but I thought you'd prefer the honesty. Any objections? No? I thought not." He said cruelly amused by Pan's inability to speak.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha looked up as Rene attempted to move forward only to have the lights shut off. "Rene...? " he gasped and looked back towards Carpo. "I.. don't know... I hate to this but ... I think we really just have to wait it out.." Alpha muttered. "and hope Pan had some plan.. " he groaned. "Carpo...." he called quietly, "If things don't turn out right... You're the leader .." he spoke clearly. If anything were to go wrong, he wanted what was left of their team in capable hands. Someone with that experience to help him through.
"You two will have to watch out for another... because this place is cruel and relentless.. i don't know what's going to happen now."

Pan could only listen to this strange man confirm his theories. When the man would look back at the naked man, he'd see tears running down Pan's face. It was difficult to speak, but damn it he needed to try! "They're not rats!... What kind of experiment are you talking about?....Why......why not... let them go...? They... don't pose... a threat to you...... to us......They just .... want their freedom in the real world....... a world that we've worked so hard... to shut out.... " The tears stopped flowing, but his pleading eyes never looked away. "You and I both know that you'll just keep the lot of them locked because they won't conform to what you want them to... I don't care what you do to me... but please.... let them go back to where they came from..... " a long pause stretched out as he finished, his jaw sore from talking so much with the muzzle on. "How can you achieve perfection by force..." he muttered out loud.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:22 pm
"Alpha don't talk like that. You are our leader and always will be. Even if those bullies come back I'm not letting them drag you off before myself. Rene and the crew need you more than a chained up hacker. They'll take me in and I'll be fine and you'll stay here," he said quite stubbornly as he moved himself a bit closer to the door before plopping himself down. He'd already made a mistake in letting Pan be taken away.. he would not let the same happen to the other two.

---

"They do pose a threat to us. They are infiltrators and spies, looking to destroy our society right from underneath us. That's why Carpo was imprisoned the first time you met him and Kravos as well. They were both taking actions to harm our society. End this world that so many our content with so we could join their world of in-sophistication and wars," he said as he pulled out a needle and proceeded to draw some blood from their subject. "As to the other point you address, you are incorrect. In fact, we've already reconfigured Carpo's brain twice to conform to our society and we got partly through to Alpha before he escaped our last thorough attempts made on him. Everyone can be sent back with force because there is something everyone fears just enough to become submissive once more."

As he spoke, he prepped an empty needle and carefully plunged it into Pan's arm before extracted the blood needed and handing it to another scientist in the room for testing. "Think about it Pan. I mean really think about it. Even you coming here and submitting was out of fear. You were afraid of what might happen to your friends ad still are and offer yourself forth to submission in fear of their safety."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:49 am
TenTenPrincess23

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games