Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:40 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Nodding as Alpha gestured for him to come rest, he sat himself down by the other, resting his head onto him. For awhile he just sat there, playing with long blond strands of hair that he twisted and played with, but gradually his eyelids started to become heavy and he drifted off.. He lay there quietly and the room became rather peaceful. The sound of rain pitter-pattering on the roof combined with the quiet breathing of the sleeping men made it almost hard to believe that they were fugitives and that all of their friends were either dead or being tortured...

But the peace couldn't last forever and Carpo was the first to break it, jolting up in a cold sweat. His hand reached to his heart some and he held his hand there for a moment, taking rapid, panicked breaths before gradually calming and closing his eyes. Just a dream... just a stupid silly dream.

He took a deep breath and looked all around, staring softly at Pan for a moment before looking to Rene and Alpha who still sat cuddled together on the armchair. The blond looked better than he had, much more peaceful and less horrified... That was good.

Outside the rain still pounded on the windows, beating against them over and over. The ground was a bit wet from it.. the water having slipped through cracks and such to land within and form puddles...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:34 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The leader was quietly resting as, he too, had dozed off and slept with the french man in his arms. The rain made it colder inside their little hide-out, but having something-er- someone to share the body heat with, made the drop in temperature unnoticeable.

Pan was resting with Carpo and he too had a restless mind but in his sleep. No real dreams really, just , mostly fidgeting thoughts and passing plans. But his body felt a quivering beside him and his eyes opened slowly to find Carpo clutching his chest beside him.

The red head looked upset.. in pain. Hissing at his own aching body, he tried to smile up at his tired boyfriend. " What's wrong?" he soothed quietly, a large bandaged hand attempting to reach up and gently pat the man's rustled red hair. His own white hair bristled over his eyes and caused him to blow a few strands away so he could see his companion's face clearly. A warm feeling tightened and released in his chest, a melting spread across his pecks as his own heart beat proudly in love for the man before him.

Painfully, the doctor sat himself up and just stared at the other for a sweet minute or two, no matter how much the other protested. Pan craved his scent now... It was odd. Now, even though they're runaways, Pan could think of nothing better than to kiss his lover as many times as he wanted. But right now, he was just going to admire him.. just for a moment.

"aren't you cold?" he asked as he reached to touch the man's pale, freckled cheek.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:23 am
TenTenPrincess23

Jumping for a moment at the pat, Carpo blinked and turned to see Pan beside him..

Right.. Pan was here, too, safe and handsome as ever. He was looking up at him with those lovely pink eyes of his, watching what had to be a worrisome vision. With a smile, he shook his head, lips upturning ever so slightly. "Nothing's wrong, just a little pain in my chest and some silly little nightmares," he assured him as he watched the man sit up. He was looking at him now.. and Carpo looked back, green eyes scanning over his wounds and pains.. There were still quite a few wounds that hadn't healed yet. They looked painful.. For a moment he was tempted to kiss them.. but there were too many.. so many

Scanning him over, he counted the nicks and holes and scratches only to stop as a warmth pressed against his cheek. "I.. yes.. I guess I didn't realize it.. Do you know how long it's been raining? I mean...," he paused once more and stared at the rain, silently scolding himself for asking something that he was sure the other wouldn't know. Staring at it for a moment more, his cheeks became pink from embarrassment and became even pinker as he finally turned back to look at him. "That was a stupid question..."

As he spoke, he looked into his eyes, counting the numerous shades of pink and studying their shifts. He could still picture the crazed eyes that had replaced them temporarily, the ones he feared would replace them forever... For a few moments, he was afraid to blink, lest his loving gaze disappear... "Are you feeling better...? You took quite a beating yesterday.."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan frowned when the other mentioned about his chest pain. He was uncertain of himself if whether or not Carpo was bluffing or not about being fine. But he didn't want the other to worry about him so he smiled at his questions. " Nothing you say is dumb..hmm but you're cute when you're embarrassed.." His hand patted the hair on his boyfriend's head. He leaned in to kiss the other's temple but just after his lips touched him, he grunted quietly in pain,"ow-..." He hissed.

" Well, things still hurt, but not as bad. You did a good job at bandaging me up.. I hardly recall what happened yesterday though..." He murmured, his eyes glanced downward, still feeling ashamed at what he almost did to the man from he could remember. Soon, his eyes would trail back up at to Carpo's chest. And he couldn't help it as his lips quivered a bit. " Carpo, if we make to another governed city?... Would you seek treatment for your heart?" He asked bluntly. It's not that he didn't trust the man he loved, but he was scared. Carpo has had too many close calls for Pan to not be worried! He reached out to sweetly touch his chest. " I'd give you mine in a heartbeat if I could.." No pun intended.

A warm feeling spread through out his body as he wanted to touch Carpo more, but resisted in fear of hurting him.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:37 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Blushing further as he patted at his head, he listened close and smiled some."You probably could've done a better job.. if you were conscious. Rene had to keep reminding m which parts I had already sanitized," he said with a soft chuckle as he watched the other's eyes trail to look at his chest, which was peeking out a bit by this point due to the looseness of the garment he was wearing. Listening to him, he blinked and looked down to his own chest, as i thinking deeply about it. "I suppose.. if it was possible.. The doctors here always told me that nothing could be done about it.. that it was something beyond fixing... I'm sure it was mostly an excuse, so that they could hurt me without me questioning it, but... Well, what if it wasn't..? What if the doctors just tell me worse news? I.. It'll be best to help our friends first. To help the country. Then maybe I can do something about my heart. Without any money or anything though..." He shook his head some, not wanting to think about it any further. The idea behind it was making him too anxious.

And so he just chuckled at Pan's unintended pun and leaned in to give him a kiss. Letting his lips linger for a few moments, he soon leaned his head against his forehead and smiled at him. "You know we haven't played that game of ours for awhile. The either or game? Do you remember that? We played it our first day of Sans Espoir..." He spoke with a cheerfulness in his tone, but in such a way that it was clear that he was very much trying to avoid any further speak of his heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:17 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan's fingers linked and intertwined with Carpo's. Taking in his words with no opinion, just wouldn't suit Pan one bit. Now a new concern came to light that worried the ex-doctor.

"They can. I've done a few.. but I don't think I could do it.." he murmured after their long sweet kiss. Pan would've liked to continue both the kissing and the conversation but with Carpo's quick suggestions, he figured that perhaps Carpo didn't want to talk about anymore.

Pan slowly adjusted himself to prop himself up against the wall and relax his aching muscles from holding himself. But never did he let go of the redhead's hand and instead he pulled the other closer to him. "Sure thing." he smiled, and wrapped his other arm around his boyfriend, giggling quietly. He giggled and cuddled his face in the shorter man's neck. He rested his heavy head there and grew quiet as he thought of a question... but when he thought of one to lighten the mood, his cheeks turned beet red and his face grew hot against the green-eyed man's cool, pale skin. With a short but quiet groan in Carpo's ear, he lifted his head and retreated against the wall...

"W-...would you.. prefer.. either, my kisses or... TR's?" he asked. He knew it was a dumb question to ask but.. he remembered the feverish hotness TR pushed against the shorter male.. and it made him uneasy knowing that something with so much force and power managed to touch his boyfriend. And his insecurities made him wonder... if Carpo likes it that way... A way that Pan was too nervous to explore yet...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:37 am
User Image

Hugging onto him,he waited for his question, glad to hear that he'd play along with him and not push matters of the heart anymore. And there he sat, lightly holding his hand and closing his eyes in a sort of bliss. Upon hearing his question though and seeing him retreat, well, a the relaxed state he was in kind of melted away and he crinkled his nose some in confusion. He didn't quite get it... the question that was... It was a weird sort of thing for him to ask and it actually took him a few moments to really process what he meant by it. Soon though, Carpo was shaking his head some and pulling him back into a kiss.

"You are my boyfriend and I like your kisses. They are sweet and soft and nice. Not rough and bruising and stressful. Though I think I'd like any kisses, as long as they're from you because I know when you kiss it you mean it.. you know," he said before leaning his head on him some and closing his eyes. "What about you? What kind of kisses do you like? And sex.. have you ever had that before?"

It occured to him now that maybe he hadn't. But then again, maybe he had? He wasn't really sure how the whole thing worked. If he remembered correctly though, there was some sort of insemination process that started at an earlish age. Would he have had to given to something like that..? Anddid it require sex..? Or were they really "test tube" babies like Rene said they were..?

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:41 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan's face didn't fade from the deep shade and stayed hot. His heart spread this intense and sweet warmth that filled him up to the brim when Carpo gave him his answer with a kiss. It made him feel better about asking such a personal question but it didn't change the sweet pain in his chest of the embarrassing words Carpo could so easily say. He wished he could say something like that so easily.. just to make his lover's face as red as his hair.

Of course, the question he asked afterwards didn't help his situation and the embarrassing feeling pulled in his gut now. Still with his sweet blushing face, he shook his head in response. "I only like your kisses. Anything you give me, I'd love..and.."he cleared his throat.. "well.. uhh I wasn't really given an idea of sex.. I hardly know what it is.. I used to have a friend that would joke about it with me.. but we'd never do it because procreation wasn't allowed. " he muttered. "But.. I'm not sure about Alpha, but I remember having a few patients that talked about those urges.. but because I'm different, I never really had urges like that .. but now.. " he confessed. His body was very warm now and he took it upon himself to cuddle against his love again..

"And you? What are those urges like? I think I have them but.. what do you feel for yours?"
he asked curiously.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:03 am
User Image

Carpo listened to him as he explained and smiled as he watched Pan keep that pink to his cheeks. He was real warm and Carpo had to say he quite appreciated the feel of it, snuggling in closer as Pan explained that, yes, he was a virgin. He suspected as much really, though it was a bit of an awkward thing to know. After all, it meant he, of all people, was the experienced one and he personally had only done it a few times himself.. Oh man. How the heck was he supposed to explain the birds and the bees to his boyfriend. And, even more awkward, was the the fact that Pan had essentially asked him what it felt like to be horny. Oh geez. He really wished Alpha was awake to explain this.. He would've know how to explain it.

"Well, uh, you feel warm and heart beats real hard. Palms get sweaty and you just really get this urge to close the gap between yourself and the person.. To press yourself up against them and just feel and explore. I/," he stopped as he found himself kind of losing track of what he was saying. He was flustered, but mostly part of him wondered how TR could know about urging a and what to with them and yet Pan..

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
so so so so sorry love D= Please forgive me for making you wait so long

Pan couldn't help but smile at the sudden fluster of his love. He giggled and wrapped his arms around the redhead once more and kissed his cheek sweetly. It was strange to talk about something like this to Carpo. He didn't think about it before, but for someone who was so resilient and strong, he never really thought about Carpo probably having sex before he ever knew the doctor. Of course, deep down, he was a bit curious as to how Carpo felt, what the circumstances were, ... who he did it with ( that last once especially ), but being created in a lab, the basic human need had died out. Some boys and girls and would get urges occasionally, but when cases like that were present in the office, he'd always go with protocol and give the people prescriptions and the therapy they needed in order to prevent them from doing or even thinking about sex. Intercourse was against the rules... but now, although curious, something else was stopping Pan from letting those urges take over....

"So you've done it already?" he asked teasingly, trying to hide the thoughts he started harboring. Pan probably shouldn't think like this, but as a doctor, he couldn't help it. Carpo was old enough to make his own decisions, and if he did it before and nothing happened, then that's fine... but lately, Carpo's heart has been giving his problems and the last thing Pan would ever want to do would be to cause him to have a heart attack or strain himself in anyway just to seek some form of pleasure. So he put on a smile and nuzzled his heavy head in the crook of his lover's neck.

"Well, if you have or haven't, I'm just happy having you just like this too. This is okay .. isn't it?" he purred and intertwined Pan's bandaged fingers with Carpo's long ones.....

As long as you're safe and happy... that's all I want now..... he thought to himself.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:23 am
User Image

"Uh.. y-yeah. We were separated my gender in the testing units, so we weren't regulated as much as you all were when it came to those sorts of things.. So, I had some flings in the past. Some of them were welcomed, some just tolerated. I was bottom a lot because of the fact that I am so small," he said with a flush on his cheeks as he thought on it and the feelings behind it. All this talk on this matter was making his him feel a little warmer than he was used to, especially in a certain region of his body. The contact wasn't helping much with that either, the brush of fingers and the hot breath on his cheek. He was so close to the other and so tempted to just reach forward and pull him into a passionate kiss, to give him a taste of what he'd never gotten to experience. But any notion of that idea melted away as he heard Pan last words. Right.. not good to push something like that on him so soon. He was new at this, best to let him make the first moves.

Nodding some, he smiled and pet Pan'd head with his free hand. "Yeah, this is okay too. We can go however fast or slow you want to. I'll be happy as long as I'm with you." he said sweetly, as he held onto him. "Okay new question. If could have anything in the world right now, anything at all, like an item or a food or a person or an animal.. What would you want to have?"

Outside the rain still poured down onto them and nearby, Rene cuddled just a bit more into Alpha.

TenTenPrincess23
it's okay. Don't worry so much.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:31 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was surprised a little by Carpo's new question. But he felt grateful at the same time at his response as well. Carpo cared enough about Pan to take time with him. "Bottom?" Pan asked unintentionally out loud. The more he thought about it, the stranger Pan began to feel.. so he shook his head and ignored the possibly "horny" thoughts. He giggled.

"Well, lets see,.." he hummed while gazing at their intertwined fingers. "Besides you?... hmm a cabin!" he spoke proudly, but then recoiled at the sight of Rene moving and Alpha groaning quietly in his sleep. He smiled. "I'd want us to live in a cabin in the woods.. far away from here.." he looked around in the cold gray cabin and nuzzled in the others neck again, his light-colored lashes probably tickling the red head's skin. " Not like this one though. Warmer... And Rene and Alpha could come and visit and we could have some of Rene's really good cooking, but when they don't come to visit, I'd try cooking and cleaning for you to come home to.." he laughed again, imagining himself as Carpo's sweet little house wife. "Some place safe.. away from all this... wouldn't that be nice?" he asked sweetly.

Then, a quiet pause fell over the doctor. He wanted to ask the same question, but another question lingered in his mind like sickness that won't be cured.

" Carpo, How far are you willing to go? To .. save everyone at home?"he asked nervously. He had the feeling he knew his answer already, but... he hoped he was wrong.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:42 am
User Image

"It mean er.. penetrated.. I yeah..," Carpo said, blushing madly as he answered his question. Then Pan freed them from the conversation, seemingly once and for all. His answer was interesting and nice.. He liked the idea of owning a cabin in the woods.. of having a safe haven away from all of this chaos and sadness. Maybe after this was all over.. they could do just that.. Build a cabin and get some solar panels so they could get from the electric lines and society as a whole.. The whole gang could make a country of their own in a forest some place.. and they could continue to save people that needed help.. It was a nice thought, so Carpo nodded in response, only to frown some at his next words...

He knew the answer, but he knew Pan wouldn't like it. It'd scare him to know what he would do.. so he'd tell him what he wouldn't. "Whatever I'd do.. I'd make sure you were safe.. That no harm will come to you.. I love all of them.. Kravos.. and Yurit and the lot of them.. but I'd have to leave Alpha to do it alone if I was afraid for your safety..."

"How many flowers do you know of..?"

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:40 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan gave a noticeable sigh but kept a smile on his face. It was the answer Pan dreaded. Carpo cared more about this plan of his than he did himself. But why?... Why out of everything, did Carpo think he wanted to hear that he would be safe from harm? It stung. To think that Carpo wouldn't think that maybe.. just maybe that Pan would want nothing more than to stay by him. He trembled just a little and only moved to lean his head back against the wall. He wanted to cry.. but he didn't know what the future would hold. He squeezed Carpo tighter.

Why ... why keep making promises you can't keep? He asked to himself as he stared at the back of Carpo's head. Why was freckled male so adamant about keeping his friends safe? When he was so .. Pan couldn't finish that sentence as he knew it was wrong to think that way of his lover who was so resilient and strong. To think of him as weak... was wrong. It wasn't fair. Pan's chest ached. It felt like this before... both when Carpo was hurt because of him and .. that other time he strive so hard to forget now.

How can he make sure? Pan wanted to get hurt now.. just to prove the red head wrong.. but he knew that wouldn't make him happy. I don't want to be safe.... I just want to be with you.. He was going to reply, when the other asked his obvious "subject-avoiding" question.

Swallowing any tears and tightness that was forming in his throat, he shook his head and thought a bit.

"Flowers?.." he asked. "Hmm.. I'm afraid I can't think of many.." he frowned. "Why? Is that one of the questions for the game?" he asked, biting his lip, pretending to look blissfully ignorant, although he really couldn't think of many... Maybe it was because of.. THAT..

"Being.. a test-tube baby, I suppose I wasn't subjected to many. Everything is gray back home.." he laughed pathetically.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games