Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:05 am
tentenprincess23

[[oh dear I swore I had posted for this ages ago.... I know you've probably forgotten about this by this point, by ai am so sorry]]

Carpo noticed how upset Pan looked and frowned ever so softly in response... Wasn't that what he'd wanted to hear... That he'd protect him...? That he'd save him and that he'd save the others too....?

No, he knew it wasn't, it was just the least painful response for Pan to hear out of the two. What Pan really wanted to hear was that he'd quit if he felt too horribly or was in poor condition. He wanted to hear that if his heart nearly quit, that they could leave it to Alpha and Rene.... That they could do something more peaceful in preparation for the others, something that wouldn't take such a huge toll on his heart... But he couldn't promise him that... Because he knew that every single persons life in there was worth more than his own...

Or, at least, that was how he felt...

Between his weak heart and hid aching body... He was a disaster just waiting to happen... And if he died without freeing someone that could better help Alpha.... Their whole purpose would be lost... The rebellion would die... Or worse, Pan would be dragged into it even more than he already was...

Taking his lovers hands in his own, he rubbed them lightly before pulling his knuckles forward and giving them a kiss. He then sort of chuckled at Pans response... " Right... I forget how gray it is in there... Well then, I'll have to pick up every flower we see. That way I can make up for your lack of flowers in the past...," he said as he pressed the warmth of Pans hand to his cool cheek," and no it's not another question for the game. I was just curious. There is so much about you that I don't know that I want to know... And I'm always afraid I won't have time to ask, so I ask whenever one crosses my mind. Sorry if it's annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:18 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
It is okay~ I thought this was dead ^^ and i've missed you~!

Carpo's cool lengthy fingers brushed gently against Pan's quivering knuckles. He was holding back tears again at Carpo's words. So, the plan for Carpo was that he'd set everyone free and sacrifice himself to do so. So.. matter what Pan could say or do, nothing seemed to be changing his mind.. and Pan would lose another love of his life.... He couldn't take it but he also didn't want to upset Carpo more. This was his battle and Pan was along for the ride...

Kissing the back of his head and burying his face in the crook of Carpo's nexk once more, he tried desperately to hide the small tears that fell as Pan slowly started to accept his own resolve now. He would have to enjoy the time given to him by his lover. Do whatever it takes to make his dreams into reality and let him do as he pleases...

How many more times will he have Carpo to hold like this? Pan clutched tighter to Carpo's hand and wrapped his arms all around the fragile red head. "I love you.... You'd never be annoying to me.." his voice was shaking and his words trembled quietly in his throat. "Ask me anything you want...everything you want... I'll answer." he added, forcing a smile against Carpo's neck.

"Just don't stop talking to me...please.." he begged, much like the first time they met.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:54 am
User Image

Chuckling some, he held the other close and released a heavy sigh. He'd upset him even more, hadn't he? Man he was bad at this. Should he just stop trying? Give in to the fact that he kept upsetting him? Nah... he'd keep trying. He had to get this right eventually.. right?

"Alright... Alright. I won't stop talking..," he said before lightly kissing the top of Pan's head. "Let me see.. uh.. Questions..." His voice trailed off as he thought, mind grasping for questions and answers. Green eyes settled on the window, watching as the rain hit the window panes harder than before. They stayed there transfixed there for a moment, only flickering back when the silence had began to become awkward. "How about I tell you something about me for once...? I ask you a lot about yourself, but I hardly tell you anything about me... It's only fair.."

Should he agree, the redhead would then proceed to clear his throat, only to pause again for a moment. He then cleared then cleared his throat once more before closing his eyes. "I was born... I born in the year of the Roman alphabet... Or at least, during one of the years of the Greek Alphabet... There were a couple of them... Alpha was from the first year... I want to say I was born in year two though..That sounds right... My name would've been named Psi, if I had been born via normal means.... I would've been an engineer.. creating things that would've help society. But, since I was a child made of love and not of science... I was not named Psi.. I was named Carpo, one of the insignificant balls of ice and rock that rotate around Jupiter's oribit... Significant enough to bother to name, but not significant enough to deserve a name that actually meant something..."

"I was taken shortly after my mother birthed me. She'd been a prisoner in a reform building, a rebel who had been caught in a government raid... They considered aborting me before I was born, but they figured that my mother would be more hurt to learn that I'd be integrated into society and as a lab rat than she would have been had I just been killed. So my mother held me til term.. and then I was born through normal means.. She died in childbirth, I think.. That's what they told me anyways... I grew up where all the other rejects did, in a laboratory being tested on and poked at.. I got rashes, mumps, burns, and cuts. It was okay though... because I wasn't a whole person... I was a half one with a weak heart and a defective personality.."

"We had a less strict life in the labs than you probably did. After all, the scientists couldn't bother to install a mother program in our dorm... even though me and the other boys there only lived in one room. A lot of them died there. Death via allergic reactions was common and plenty others died from whatever disease made them defective... I was safe though... There was a boy there that liked me... He protected me and kept me warm... I. I can't remember his name.. or his face.. just that he was there. They could make me forget things like facial features and a set of letters, but they couldn't make me forget the warmth he'd given me or the laughs that we had shared..."

"I lived in the laboratory for a long time... Til I was sixteen I think.. I had lasted a particularly long time. They were surprised. Nobody within my heart condition generally lasted that long. They considered actually sending me to normal society should my heart keep up, but I screwed it up. They were hurting one of my friends, so I picked up a metal object and bashed the scientist over the head....," he trailed off at that and then bit his lip... "I lost a lot of people I loved in my life.... Thats probably why I insist on protecting you..."

TenTenPrincess23
[[I missed you too. <3]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:55 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan purred a bit as his tears dried. Carpo was giving him more details about himself that Pan thought for sure he's already heard. But he didn't care, he would listen to Carpo talk over and over again. He love his voice that seemed so calm all the time. He loved his fluffy red hair that tickled Pan's cheeks when he hugged him. He loved his heart that was doomed to fail. He loved everything about him. It was wonderful to be so in love... But Carpo has lost so many people. His protective ways finally started making sense....

"I understand... I'm sorry you've had to go through so much trauma.."
he muttered in the red head's ear. "What should I say?... To tell you it'll be all okay.." he whispered tiredly under his breath. "I'll do anything you say..."

Soon his breath could be seen as the temperature quickly began to drop. Alpha instinctively clung closer to Rene, sharing warmth. Pan only glanced at them and adjusted by leaning back enough to where Carpo could lay comfortably if he so wished to sleep while Pan held him. The albino wrapped more of Carpo under the blankets and would hold him closer as to give him more warmth as the sound of rain.. grew colder.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:59 am
User Image

Smiling some at Pans words, he shook his head. " I didn't think it was bad until I got the chance to compare it to someone else's .. Even then it still seems kind of normal to me, so I uh," he paused to yawn scooted himself into the others warm embrace. As cold hands found refuge among warmer skin, the redhead seemed to zone out, only to be drawn back as Pans questions reached his mind...

"M mmm...I just want to know you are going to be okay... That you'll live in a good place and be happy... That if I die...," his voice trailed off at that and it was soon clear that he had fallen asleep in his arms. His face was pink from the cold as he smuggled into Pan, but he seemed comfortable...

The next morning they would wake to find the rain gone, but the cold still lingering. Rene started to stir a bit as the sun leaked into the room. Eyes peaked open to look around, but faced with the cold, the blond opted not to move from the warmth that was Alpha... "Alpha...? Are you awake," he muttered as he nudged the other, uncertain if his closed eyes meant he was really asleep or just thinking.

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:24 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan held him close and listened intently as the red head trailed off. Those last words were not ones the young man wanted to hear... But where were any of the words he'd wantto hear. In his head most likely. Pan started to understand that Carpo was really just doing what he could to the best of his ability.. the only way he knew. Through determination and self-sacrifice. Carpo quickly drifted off to sleep. Leaning back more comfortably, Pan gave a quiet sigh. Any pain he could possibly feel had subsided, surprisingly. Nothing really hurt anymore.

He raised his head a bit to see the once pouring rain was now a much quieter snow fall. So that was why it grew so cold. The sight made Pan cover Carpo just a little more, the moon just barely giving him any light. The albino whispered out a quiet phrase that haunted him now, ".. 'if I die'.....". The words stung at his eyes. Pan now knew he could no longer be so selfish. That the greed of wanting to stay for as long as he could with his lover, was a horrible thing to feel now. The green-eyed individual was going to stop at nothing to set his friends and this world free... he and Alpha seemed so much stronger than him. Resting his head back down, he started gently stroking the fluffiness that was Carpo's head on his chest. Painfully, he forced a small smile as a few last tears dripped from his eyes and on to the pillow beneath him. Carpo seemed so set on death.... and Pan seemed like there was nothing he could do to help except give Carpo the love, warmth, and support he'd need.... but it was so hard with Pan's train of thoughts...

So... In the end..... I really will be all alone..... he thought to himself as he heart slowly broke at the idea of that. But soon, his resting, sleeping smile would be content and at ease... finally willing to accept loneliness as a waiting patient spirit that will follow.. much like the grim reaper himself.

As the sun shown through, Alpha was awoken by the nudging of his friend in his arms. His fluttering eyes took in the blonde man's sweet image and Alpha couldn't help but find his cheeks warming at the sight. Looking away, he yawned but gently pat the blonde's head.

"~.. mm yes.. Good morning..did you sleep alright?" he asked, quickly noticing the shuddering cold through out the room. Pan was sound asleep as the blonde and older man woke up.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:47 am
"Yes.. Yes I did.. It.. it uh snowed last night..," he said, blue eyes shifting from Alpha to the window. Snow clung to it's ledge, the suns rays not powerful enough to melt it in this immense cold... "I didn't realize we were so close to winter... If we leave our hiding place, do you think they will see our footprints?"

As he spoke he slowly exited Alpha's grasps and moved towards the windowsill. None of them were dressed for this kind of cold, especially considering that they had had to clothe Pan after he went feral on them. He, himself was just in an undershirt and pants, goosebumps lingering on his skin as he looked out at the snow. If they stayed here, they would surely starve or freeze or both. After all, this place was poorly insulated and poorly stocked... But he was afraid to leave these four walls. Afraid of what lay beyond them... tracing the cracks in the pane with careful fingers, he took in the sight as Alpha answered his question. He then proceeded to turn and watch him closely before biting his lip... "How far away is the other country? Do you know?"

tentenprincess23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha's eyes widened at the sight of snow! It didn't seem like it was close to winter.. gosh what day was it. Alpha was too tired to cause a fuss right now, especially seeing how the others were still asleep.

"geez... I'm not sure... Kravos was the one that knew the way there... I just know that its to the East.." he answered. Perhaps if he went outside, he could see just where the sun rose. He quietly stepped to the door and attempted to push it open. But, the door was stuck. The snow had piled up outside and pinned the door shut.

"s**t! We're snowed-in!"
he cursed. He looked around to figure out how they were supposed to get out. He back up and started pounding the door with his shoulder harder and harder, until Pan jolted awake.

"Wha- what's going on?" Pan grumbled. Alpha turned to the others, "We're trapped in-AH!!" he stepped back when his legs fell through the floor boards! Alpha froze in both pain and shock when he landed on his butt underneath the house, surprising Pan as well. "....ow...?" he muttered from the dark hole.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:56 am
tentenprincess23

"Snowed in? Here I'll see if I can't find a-.." he started to say as he turned to see if there was something they could use to get the door open. Before he could so much as grab something though, he heard a loud thud and turned around to see a hole where Alpha ha been. Rushing over, he looked into the hole with panicked eyes, just to sigh in relief when he saw that he was alright. " oh my goodness you gave me a heart attack. Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself. Here let me-"

"Calm down Rene he's fine," a sleepy Carpo responded as he unburied his face from beneath the covers.

"Fine? He just fell into a pit out of nowhere. Who knows what could be down there.."

"I do. It's mine and Kravos' tunnel to the city.. Used to be an old sewer system. I think. But yeah, it's how we got in the city to do our stuff. You know my hacky, find people thing and Kravos' sneak in and save people thing? Anyways if you go to the west it leads to the city... Dunno where the East tunnel goes though.. You look cold, do you need my coat Ren?"

"No, I'm fine. Besides if you lose your coat you'll only have your boxers and your undershirt and I don't think you wandering around in just those and a blanket is a good idea.."

"Suit yourself.. Break anything Alpha?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:51 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Editted! Sorry! I Didn't like the initial post, so I changed it. Sorry It took me so long T^T

Rattled in his head, Alpha painfully sat up. He landed in some soft dirt and the floor itself felt warmer then the shack up above. Slowly standing up, he saw a small distant light and walked towards it to find just a small lit lantern. Shocked at just how warm it was, he was amazed to find someone like that already lit! It must've been just used. Picking it up, he found a chest behind a rock that had the word 'Kravos' on a brass panel over a padlock. Alpha recognized the chest and figured there could only be good things inside of it. He recognized the padlock too. It wasn't a digital padlock, but it was thick and had five slots to spell out a certain word.
"Yeah~ I'm alright" he called after he heard Carpo shout down for him.

What was a five letter word that Kravos would use as a password to unlock something. It would have to be something that Kravos would remember that was only five letters long.

"Hey,Carpo? Do you know the password to Kravo's crate down here?" he asked.

Pan quietly stood up behind the others and began noticing the little pain he felt which was quite surprising. He should still be aching, but he wasn't. Maybe he felt only a little sting, but he it wasn't that bad. "Maybe I should go down there to help Alpha if he needs it..'' he muttered.

"I think actually you should all come down here~" Alpha replied. So far, it all seemed safe..

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:42 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

I fixed the post~ Sorry T^T  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:58 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Crinkling his nose, Rene slowly lowered himself down slowly. He then proceeded to look around warily, only to jump when Carpo suddenly landed with a thud beside him. "Oh mon Dieu! Carpo , vous secousse!" He lightly shoved him with a red face, only for Carpo to chuckle in response.

"Sorry Rene. Didn't mean to make you jump," he said with a mischievous smile that seemed to hint that was false," Also, I don't know what Kravos' password is.. I generally left his stuff alone. Maybe something like chest? I dunno. That's what I'd use. You know.. for humor's sake? He'd probably use something more important though. Important, but not incriminating, so it couldn't be traced back to us if found." As he spoke, he started to look around the tunnel, trying to see if he could figure out where the side he never traveled led to. "We could try breaking it open? Is it heavy?"

[[it's fine. sorry this is so short]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:08 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan too hopped down and landed easily on the floor below. "You found a chest?" he asked quietly, thinking out loud.

"Its not that heavy, but I don't know how Kravos would feel about breaking his stuff...hmm" Alpha replied. Alpha was thinking to himself as he fiddled with the lock. Kravos wasn't that intelligent but a very resourceful man. Still, he knew that Kravos wouldn't choose random formation of letters or something that meant a code of some kind. Kravos would forget that in an instant..... Then he turned to Rene

"Hey.. what's Kravos's favorite food that's only five letters long?" he asked the blonde man.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games