Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:50 am
"Probably unhappy, but if it's gonna help us figure out how to help him..," Carpo said, only to sigh as Alpha continued to ponder the code. It figured that he'd be a stick in the mud and not let him drop things from high places. Crinkling his nose, the redhead moved towards the eastern tunnel, trying to discern the path from the place he stood. It was impossible to see in this darkness though. Maybe if he just kind of inched forward with his hand against the wall...

He stopped moving forward at Alpha's realization and turned to looked at Rene, who seemed deep in thought. "Favorite food that has five letters.... Pizza.. I think? We would get the milk for the cheese together when we were at the N base.... He'd help me top it with things that we scavenged from around the area..."

tentenprincess23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:38 pm
tentenprincess23

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:31 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I definitely thought I typed this and posted it a long time ago! Im so sorry T^T

Alpha began punching in the five letter word, twirling the dialings as quickly as his cold fingers could. And once the word formed, the lock gave a noticeable click and the latch popped, giving the boys access to the chest. Inside were several articles of clothing including a guard's uniform. Most of the other clothes were thick and warm sweaters, along with a map of sewer ways that lead between Sans Espoir and their homeland and one distant city that was uncharted and unnamed.

Pan had picked up the little lantern and held it up. Alpha gave a well deserved laugh of excited discovery. "Haha! Nice! Thank Kravos for his easiest passwords and dumb mechanical locks! So now, the question is... " he was exclaiming as he lifted up the soldier's uniform but before he could finish, Pan interrupted his train of thought, "Which way do we go?" He asked. This tunnel that they were now in had about 2 paths. To their right was the path seemed to lead toward their old home, and to the left was to the uncharted area.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:42 am
TenTenPrincess23

[[it's alright -nods-]]

Upon hearing that they would not be dropping the chest, Carpo became furthered enveloped in the dark tunnel. With careful steps, he moved forward into the darkness, hand touching the wall in an effort to keep himself properly oriented. Inch by inch he moved, only to stop as he felt a stone lightly hit him. Turning, he saw Rene giving a disapproving frown. "Stop wandering off and pull some clothes on will you? The last thing we need is for you to freeze to death," he scolded before turning to the other two," The two of you better take a sweater of something too. It's freezing."

Begrudgingly, Carpo left his position and walked back, proceeding to pull on a pair of very loose fitting pants and a sweater or two over his shirt. As he spoke, he listened to Alpha and Pan. Left or right huh? Well, he knew which way the right led to, but the left. He hadn't a clue....

"I think we should head right," Rene said as he looked in that direction," we had a few other bases... so we could probably find help from one of them..."

As he spoke, Carpo's gaze wandered to the left, eyes staring into the darkness as if thinking. If he had a choice, they'd go there and hopefully find that other country..... But he wasn't the leader.. He never had been. "Which way do you think Alpha..?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:02 am
TenTenPrincess23
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha pulled out a canteen in the bottom of the chest a few more sweaters. He handed the uniform to Pan, since looking at it, it might be too big for Rene. Not to mention if they were to sneak anywhere, Rene's slight foreign accent might give them away. "I couldn't agree more." Alpha retorted haughtily, grasping at the confidence of having the smallest chance. "We have the plans, we just need a computer and the only way to a computer is by going back into our homes.. Though I never hoped you'd have to see them, Rene..." he told. He gave the french man a thick sweater and put it over his head. Alpha just wanting him to be warm. "We have got to get our friends out before its just too late. And set those civilians free of these accursed tyrants... We've come so close before and now with this new evidence... perhaps we can finally makes things right..." Alpha smiled at the red head and the blonde

Pan on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to go left... He proceeded to put the guard uniform on by taking off the lent shirt and revealed that most, if not all, previous scars had healed across his back, including teeth marks, old whip lashes and bullet wounds. He didn't take the pants off, as he was just too shy, so slipping the pants over the other layer was just going to have to be endured. The uniform fit like a glove and god it almost burned to be wearing such a thing. After everything they've been through, this suit made it all the more uncomfortable. He almost couldn't look at Carpo, not just because of the uniform, but because of this whole plan....
The closer they'd get back to the city to save everyone, the closer they got to peril, and the more likely it seemed to reflect the words in Pan's mind that came from Carpo's lips just the night before. The closer... to losing him. Pan wanted to argue. At least to the left, Carpo and he could have a chance of a life! A sweet exploring freedom that could be reached. He wanted to speak the words that pleaded to come out and beg for a different chance... a cowards chance.

So... Pan couldn't find his voice. Who was he to be so arrogant and selfish. Surely everyone deserved their freedom too. But at what cost? Pan frowned a moment and tried to push the thoughts out of his mind as Alpha handed him the suit's helmet and empty gun to complete the look.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:07 am
TenTenPrincess23

Rene let Alpha pull the sweater over his head, wiggling it on to help with the effort. He then proceeded to smile softly at Alpha's words. "Well, I will be alright with it, as long as I am with you," he said as he looked at him, trying to stay brave in the face of this future danger.

Carpo, meanwhile, was looking off towards the dark tunnel, green eyes scanning the darkness, as if searching for something. He then proceeded to turn back to Pan and in his eyes, Pan would see a rare look from the man. A look of fear. He, just as Pan, was very aware what going right might mean and he was nervous... He hadn't wanted to allow himself to be sacrificed before he knew Pan was safe.... More so than that though, he was nervous about what might happen if Pan got stressed again... Would he become that other being again? What if he did, and he never came back? Or.. what if he didn't become that being again? What if he stayed as Pan and got shot to death? What if that regeneration was restricted mainly to the other being...? What if Pan died.... all in an effort to keep Carpo from being afraid...? Pan had done it once before.. had forced himself to change back before he was ready and had suffered because of it... Had been in such pain...

Looking down, he shook his head some and took ahold of the taller man's arm, entwining their fingers.. "Are you sure we'll be able to get to any of those computers Alpha..? What if they've destroyed the connections....?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:23 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I don't know what you would like to do for the lot at this point? I don't want Carpo to die, but if they send out the info there could be trouble, where as an entirely new place... well I just dont know~ you are the creator of this story <3

Alpha smiled at Rene's remark, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink in the dim light of the tunnel. Carpo's words, however, snapped him out of it.
"What do you mean? Are you having second doubts?" he asked concerned but with a sense of compassion. He stood back and grabbed a canteen that seemed to slosh a bit. He popped it open and to his dissatisfaction, the canteen was just filled with water. There were two of them. He handed the other one to Carpo and the one he just sipped out of to the Frenchman.
" You think we should try the other direction? We don't even know how long it might take to get there. Where as going back, at least we have some sort of plan.." he stated, standing beside Rene. "We've come this far... I think we should stay consistent.." Alpha told. Unlike his usual barking of orders, he was genuinely stating his feelings. But he was open minded to hear any other suggestions.

Pan saw Carpo's expression and felt how he linked hands so securely, so shakily. Pan didn't like it. Why now?! If Carpo was so unsure looking.. then what was the right choice here? Not if they should go left or right, but if what they were fighting for was so uncertain, then why do it? Pan didn't like to see his lover scared... perhaps he kept causing Carpo such worry because he would always seem so scared. Well, that's certainly not fair. Not to Carpo.

Pan squeezed gently the frail hand in his palm and nuzzle his head. He had no words to tell him of how he really felt, but at least the white haired man could give some actual encouragement for once. He lightly kissed Carpo's head smiled.

" Whatever we do, I will stand beside you all the way.."
he whispered quiet enough in hopes of the others not hearing. Being so affectionate is kind of embarrassing to be honest, even in front of the others.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:01 am
tentenprincess23
well, they cant persuade the other country to help them without the info about Pan, so they have to go to the city. Carpo is just nervous

Carpo listened as Alpha spoke, fingers tightly gripping the metal of the canteen. Alpha seemed opened to answers, but his argument and reasoning was very clear, while Carpos own reasoning.:..well, it just was an expression of fear... A cowardly request to retreat... To find a new place where they could go for a little while before going to do the real act... But, he knew if they left, they might never see their friends again not be able to avenge those who had already perished....

Eyes moved to Alpha then Rene then Pan. There was fear in those eyes... But as Pan squeezed his hand and kissed his head, he felt a sort of relief wash over him... He didn't know if he'd be okay or if they'd all make it out, but hearing that Pan would be there with him helped... At least then, if something happened, he knew it was because Pan wanted to be with him rather than because he forced him to...

Going up on his tiptoes, the redhead placed a soft kiss on the mans cheek, whispering a thanks before looking back to Alpha. "Alright. We will go back to the city, but if anything risky happens we have to leave and reconvene elsewhere for a little while.., After all, we can't save the others if we are all dead," he said, waiting for his conditions to be agreed to before leaving.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:51 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan grinned as Carpo seemed to feel better. Alpha nodded to them and once he packed what he could with a satchel he found at the bottom of the crate, he started ahead and began to lead the way. Alpha had an idea that would help pass the time before they reached their destination.

"So, I want to discuss on the possible tests that might befall us, if or when we could get separated and captured. Its no guarantee, but being prepared is just a safety precaution. What choices will you be put through? Biggest one might be, 'In order to ensure the freedom of everyone, one person must be sacrificed. Who would you choose?" Alpha asked behind him, giving a small glance at Renee as if to warmly but wishfully hope he would know what to do?

" Can you even answer something like that?" Pan asked out loud. Of course... if he really thought about it. If he and Carpo could be safe, he'd gladly sacrifice someone to ensure their safety... as selfish as it was. Of course, perhaps Pan wouldn't admit that to himself. He'd like to think that he wasn't that cowardly.

"Good Pan, you can't and you don't answer. Those assholes in Sans Espoir wouldn't hesitate to execute one of your own if you give them a name, along with not guaranteeing everyone else's freedom. Each life if valuable, and we don't want to lose any! " he smiled. Pan couldn't disagree more... no one was more important to him than Carpo... as chilling and obsessive as that thought may seem... it was all too true to the albino man.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:43 am
TenTenPrincess23

"Possible tests," Carpo asked with a frown as Alpha brought it up, only to frown deeper at the actual question. Him and Rene both went quiet at that, Rene because he was trying to think of a legitimate answer and Carpo because he knew his answer would be upsetting... Because, of course, he would choose himself. He really didn't want to go about worrying Pan like that though... So, he stayed quiet, making Pan the first one to answer.

That was... that was a good answer, an answer that made him smile. Giving his hand a light squeeze, he looked up to him before looking back up to Alpha. "Alright, that's good and all, but there's more important stuff than that to be worrying about yeah? Like, for example, if we get separated from our medic here or if he gets hurt, do we know how to fix a bullet wound or a sprained ankle? I sure don't."

Rene paused at that and looked to Alpha before turning his head back to Pan. "I don't either... Could you tell us how Pan?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:04 am
TenTenPrincess23
boop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:27 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

That was a weird feeling that the two of them would ask something like that of Pan. Sometimes Pan did forget that he was indeed a doctor. But his teachings never did include fixing bullet wounds. But the professor that raised him taught him how, that's how the man was able to assist Alpha.

"Well, it would most likely depend on where one got shot. But what I remember is that the first thing you have to do is stop any major bleeding with a tourniquet. Treat for shock, and then clean the wound. If you can get the bullet out, do your best to do so, if not, Apply pressure over the wound, with gauze or something of the like. Then take off the tourniquet and hope the best"

Pan spoke plainly. Its odd that they wanted to talk about something like this. Perhaps that was just the lack of rebel in him that didn't understand that information like that was vital to them.

[ahhh! i definitely thought i posted this a long time ago -.-]]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:26 am
TenTenPrincess23

[[oh i thought i posted for this ages ago o.o]]

Rene merely stared as Pan explained, his mind trying to process it, but not quite being able to. Rather than ask more about it though, he merely nodded and looked away, too embarrassed to admit that he didn't get it.

Carpo was also a bit confused, but a lot more willing to ask about it. "A tourniquet.... That's the thing to cut off circulation so you don't bleed as much yeah," he asked, only to smile when that was confirmed. "Okay cool. I think I saw someone make that with like a stick and a cloth once.. And you put ice on a sprained ankle right? Or was it heat....? I ca-"

Carpo stopped speaking as he suddenly heard a noise above them.... It was muffled and quiet, but he could clearly make out the sound of barking. Clinging a bit tighter to Pan's hand, he stared at the ceiling until the noise faded off.... "Must be closer to the surface than I thought......You think those were dogs looking for us.? Or just wolves?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:43 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"Do wolves bark like that?" asked Pan curiously, still recalling the feeling of being caught in between teeth of the wolf Rene managed to save him from earlier. Somehow, the sense of sound was a bit stronger for Pan. Perhaps T.R.'s abilities? He could hear voices. They were faint, but they were there. "We must be close..." Pan agreed. Alpha frowned and looked to the others, handing the shot gun to Pan.
"Why?-"
"You have to put on that helmet on now. We're your prisoners, you understand?" Alpha explained, handing their supply pack to Rene.
"We've gotta get to that city... " he added.
"But.. won't they figure out that I should have four prisoners, not just three? They must be looking for all of us?" Pan asked nervously.
"hmm.. That suit looks like it has a built-in Identification display. Can you pull it up, and find out the name? And just say that 'the creature' turned violent and you shot it to scare it away." the older man told. "If you say, 'Pan' that sounds suspicious that a soldier would know your name..." Alpha explained.

Pan nodded and set the gun down and fiddled with keys on his arm. It took him almost five minutes to figure out how to turn it on, but then he managed to find the ID name and number. But the moment it was revealed, Pan froze at the sight of the face that appeared. The name and that face that showed.. was none other than his dead friend that died so tragically. Swallowing hard, Pan didn't want the others to see him freak out. So, taking a deep breath, Pan put the helmet on to hide the silent and crushing tears that would probably fall later. This didn't make sense, though. His friend wasn't a soldier, right? Now many questions filled his mind and it seemed unlikely he was ever going to get the answers.

"So... what's the name you're gonna call yourself?"
Alpha asked, snapping Pan back to reality. Now this suit felt almost disgusting now. Like he was wearing the dead skin of his friend. The survivors guilt still plagued the white haired man.

"...Number 6-50. Schen.." Pan muttered through the Voice Com of the helmet. Alpha nodded and continued to move forward, much quieter now. Pan tapped Carpo on the shoulder and asked if could help him turn the safety on since he had no idea how to use the gun. The man probably saw Pan's moments of shock, but he really didn't want to make the red head worry. If Carpo asked if anything was wrong, of course he'd explain that the gear belonged to his dead friend, but that was it. He'd hope Carpo would accept an answer like that. If he really began to explain everything he was feeling, it'd just get in the way of the task at hand. Not to mention, Carpo may not like the idea that he actually wasn't Pan's first kiss. Did he tell him that already? Pan couldn't remember. Pan loved Carpo, but mystery of his friend's death seemed to rear its ugly head again and it made Pan anxious.

"If you have questions about what's gonna happen, you better ask now.."
stated Alpha in a low whisper.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:50 pm
"Not sure... Never really been that close to a wolf before...," Carpo muttered back, only to hear Pan confirm that that likely meant they were close to the surface then....

Soon the gun was shoved into Pan's hands, finalizing the path that they were about to take. It made Carpo nervous to see him like that, in the suit and everything. He was so scared that Pan was going to get hurt or killed or worse. Or that they would fail.. or. or- His mind stopped focusing on the possible horrors as Pan tapped his shoulders. And Carpo turned to see him offering the gun, asking him to turn the safety on. He reached for the gun and was about to mess with it, when he caught the look of sadness in Pan's eyes. Mistakenly believing that it was fear that caused the reaction out of his lover, he held his hand and offered him a smile. "Don't worry Pan.. It's going to be okay, yeah," he said as he looked up to him, barely able to see the tears through the helmet. The redhead then carefully began to turn the safety on before handing it back to him. "This plan is going to work... It's gotta."

Carpo sounded so sure of himself, putting on his brave face as he always did, but Rene was more nervous.. "Do you think that they are just going to try to put us back in jail again Alpha?"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games