Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 am
TenTenPrincess23
Yes, so much love. If Zed new what was happening five doors down he'd blush, lol. But yeah, we can skip to morning if you'd like, not sure any of them have much more to say.

Rene returned the kiss and deepened it as they went on, only for it to dissolve into little kisses as Rene attempted to regain his breath. His cheeks were flushed with arousal as were other visible parts of his body, but a few other parts lagged, mainly due to his alcohol intake. Reaching up as Alpha climbed atop him, he pulled him into one more kiss, thin arms wrapped around his back and willing him to come closer. They stayed like that, just taking each other in for a few moments before Alpha parted and spoke two words that made Rene shiver. The words in his native tongue were like music to his ear...

He returned the words with one more kiss before looking up to him from the bed and whispering back, "Je te veux (I want you)," and pulling him in once more. He hoped Alpha understood what he meant, but didn't stop to question it, hoping to make him understand through actions, if not through speech.

---

"I love you too," Carpo said as he placed his hand atop of Pan's and leaned into it. He was a bit tired at this point from the days events and wanted to rest, but instead he merely stayed awake, not wanting to break this moment between the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:01 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Haha, I hope Carpo wasn't expecting to get some, cuz Pan is still a shy bean.

Alpha smiled and took Rene's encouragement with gentle lead, he new what he meant. The night for them passed with the two entwined in one another in a heated room.

~

Pan smiled and kissed Carpo's head once more before telling the other to rest. He could tell Carpo was bit tired at least. " We can discuss more about it in the morning if you want.." he grinned as he laid down on the bed. He didn't want to sleep, but that nervousness of making love to Carpo now erupted over him and he just couldn't do it. Pan was fine with just cuddling, feeling bad though if Carpo wanted more.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:00 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Nah Carpo just wanted to sleep n cuddle. I just left it just in case there was anything else you wanted to do before I put them to sleep ..

Carpo nodded some in response and slowly laid down beside him. His clothes were a bit uncomfortable to sleep in, but gradually he learned to ignore it as drowsiness overtook his mind. Scooting in a bit closer, he lightly hugged onto Pan and feel asleep into his warmth. He would still be asleep the next morning when Pan awoke, assuming that Pan had not awoken and left much sooner than expected.
-----

Rene awoke the next morning at the same time he always had. There was no alarm or disturbing sound, but Rene's body just knew that it was time to rise. And so he slowly opened his eyes only to see Alpha by his side. Carefully he brushed a bit of the mans hair to the side before planted a small kiss upon his cheek. He could remember everything from the night beforehand and the memories filled him with a wash of joy. Alpha was finally his. After years of quietly pining and of listening to Alphas love for Carpo, he finally had gained the other mans love... He'd never expected it and certainly hadnt thought that he was owed it, so if had been like sort of a pleasant surprise. One he was more than happy with. Now he only wished that they could stay like this forever, rather than be forced to risk their lives.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:06 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
woot long post. Alpha is still sleepin =w=

At one point in the middle of the night, Pan dreamed vibrantly. Or perhaps dreaming wasn't strong enough of a word. He actually passed out.

Everything seemed so real in this black void of a dream. Something was moving in this darkness of Pan's mind. He stood there, eyes straining to grasp a hold of what it was. But even if he didn't see it, he knew what was there.

"Come out! Show yourself... we need to talk...." were the words that played.

Out of the shadows was a monster. A humanoid rabbit creature with the same glowing eyes that terrified and possessed Pan before. "Y-You and I need to settle this. Your life is only going to get more difficult if we can't figure out how to control you. I need answers... Please. Help me learn more of what you are..'' Pan's voice echoed through the void. A growl came from the distance.

"Me? what do you mean me?!" it hissed and reared it's rabbit face to glare at the doctor. " You and I are the same being! We were made as a weapon! We have one purpose only!" it shouted. Pan was about about to retort only to be interrupted, "But we didn't want that... did we? "

"What? I don't understand. Look, we're not the same. I don't remember the things you've done and its probably the same for you. Look. This is my body, and my original purpose WAS to help others. To be a doctor-"

"You fool!"
cried the monster. "This is MY body! Don't you get it?! You're the intruder! You were just fed the information to put MY body to use, like some kind of outlet. You're not even a real doctor! You only a practice what they told you! I was made to be an obedient weapon." It stammered, " All the feelings you get when you grow angry. You're rebelliousness, your passion for things. That's all me! You think I can't see the things you see, feel the things you feel? You are sorely mistaken. I AM YOU! We are the same being" The monster came into light and Pan could see it clearly now. It was enormous and pure white all over. TR's ear's were long and slender and his arms were massive claws that hung forward in front of his body.

Pan frowned as TR stepped towards him and then stopped only about a yard away. The "doctor", even if he could still call himself that, had to contemplate.

All of his teachings were from books and practices. Was that really not being a doctor? Those words stung. Was it true? Pan did feel as though his purpose felt groomed. But... was it all a lie?......

One thing was right though.

TR was right. "This is your body... But... how come I don't remember the codes, my past... and Shen's death... Why don't I remember?"

"You were conditioned into me to be more obedient. To shut me down when I wouldn't cooperate with the scientists. You over shadowed me because I didn't want to be a weapon... but when you were raised to help and cure people.... I let you... And the day where they killed Shen just to test me.. that was the first day you blacked out. I saw what they did to Shen and I was mad... I wanted to kill every man in that room for taking away my only friend... They got to truly their weapon that day " TR explained as Pan wept tears as the memory of that day came flooding back. "See? You're just a goody-two-shoes. You can't even handle raw emotion.." He finished.

Pan tried to focus as his dream faded in and out. Trying to stifle the tears again, he reached out to the monster.. "I'm so sorry.. I really have been making you burden all of the scary and painful moments, and even blaming you for the crimes I do... Please... Help me, so I don't do that again! I don't want to do that to you.." Pan cried. TR chuckled with a desperately sad laugh, " You think it's that easy? You think I'd just believe you, just like that?...... What about you're little boyfriend? If I take over, you may never see Carpo again.." he sneered. Pan frowned as the monster bent down to glare at the creature with pained eyes, "..." Pan looked away and then made a realization,

"You said, that you were everything I'm passionate about, right? Does that mean you love Carpo too?" Pan asked. The black void vanished suddenly and morphed into a soft yellow light that enveloped the both of them.

"What difference would that make? He only likes you... He only trusts you " TR slumped and turned away. Pan exclaimed that Carpo could learn to love him too, "Carpo's not like that! Right now, he needs you- he needs us!"

"Bullshit, when we help him save that place... then what? He'll just want you back!" The beast shouted. "An' then I'll just be tossed aside again... forgotten forever.."

"No!" Pan cried, his cheeks were hotter as he could feel the tears running down his face. Pan marched right up to the monster, "I won't do that anymore! I won't let you suffer the scary things alone anymore. I promise Even if it means I disappear, Carpo will still have you. It's like you said, we're the same thing... We share this body..." Of course that didn't mean Pan wanted to leave Carpo... but having certain memories and moments flashing at him as he came to learn of them, meant that controlling TR and accepting the truth would be better for Carpo in the long run. TR was loosening his tight grasp on all the incidences that Pan had turned a blind eye to. The monster seemed perplexed. Sure he was the source of the man's passion and motivation, but the human part of Pan was wrapped firmly in Carpo's hands. Something about Carpo, brought out the man's dedication and severe loyalty. TR sighed, grinned and vanished, Leaving Pan to scream mindlessly in his dream to beg for the creature's return

Soon, Pan would wake up.

~~~

In the morning, Pan awoke to the sound of gentle falling snow. He woke up dizzy and tired, as if he was just waking up after passing out for hours. He could even hear a few birds chirping and cheeping outside. He felt ..odd. Yes, he was still dizzy, but there was a tingling sensation that tickled his fingers and all the way down to his toes. He carefully sat up as to not disturb Carpo's slumber. He was about to lean down and kiss the man's red headed temple, to catch a glimpse of something in the window. He looked at the image and wase confused for only a second. What he saw were two glowing pink orbs staring right back at him. It was his own eyes that caused him to panic and check himself over. He didn't feel sick.. in fact, his body felt more... everything! TR must've done this! Pan remembered everything, he had answers and the powers! He was even still in his normal form, minus the glowing fuchsia eyes!

Pan was suddenly all kinds of giddy as he gently stood from the bed. He turned back to try and wake up Carpo only to stop midway. Sure, Carpo would like to know.. but... what if he gets scared? Maybe, to ease everyone into it, Pan could go practice his new abilities and learn to better control them outside. But, then again, what if Carpo woke up with out Pan beside him? That would seem cruel. All the wonderful things that happened last night, and Carpo would wake up alone. But controlling those powers didn't seem like a bad idea. Plus, Pan wouldn't be gone for too long.... Still, the decisions were so raging in the man's mind. What should he do?...

Then Pan remembered the words he used to defend Carpo.

'Carpo's not like that...'

The albino man smiled in determination and nodded to himself. He knelt down down on the floor and gently nudged him awake, with a smile.

"Carpo, Carpo wake up!" he whispered gently, but excitedly.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 am
TenTenPrincess23
wow! that dream sequence is amazing!!! What happened to TR though? Also, I'm sorry my post stinks sad

Carpo stirred awake at the sound of Pan's whispers. He still felt tired and wanted to sleep more rather than leave the comfy bed. Regardless, he slowly peeked his eyes open to look at the man in front of him. Smiling some at the blurry sight before him, he began to rub his eyes so as to get the gunk out of them. "Morning P-," he stopped speaking as he finally caught sight of Pan's eyes and immediately backed up a good five feet, almost nearly falling off the bed in the process. He was confused by the sight of those eyes. They matched TR's, but Pan didn't look the same as TR. His posture was like Pan's, as well as his overall attitude. Had they always glowed like that? No... No he was certain that they hadn't... But then what...

Carpo frowned softly as he saw Pan's reaction to his fear and slowly crawled back over to where the man knelt. "S-Sorry Pan, you just... you just startled me," he said as he moved forward and gradually took Pan's chin in his hand, lightly lifting it up so as to better see his eyes. "Did you... did you know your eyes are different?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:15 pm
TenTenPrincess23
kawaiihogoshatenshi
No post does not stink. It is good~ And Pan and TR are now one soul! No more split personas

Alpha stirred slightly and opened an eye. He stretched outward to wraps his arms around his lover, pulling him closer to his chest. With his eyes closed again nuzzled in against Rene's neck.

".... sleep more..." he whispered

~

Pan flinched back at Carpo's jolt. It was surprising and sudden, but Pan understood, his eyes were different and probably nerve-wracking to look at.

But Carpo recovered and Pan smiled and leaned forward a bit. "Yes! Oh Carpo, ,TR did this! I can really help you now! I have answers, I have the abilities! I can really help you! We can prove to them of my powers and anything else you need!" Pan was ecstatic as he leaned forward with a great smile on his face.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 am
TenTenPrincess23
OOOOOooOOo

"Ah... I.... well alright," Rene said in response as he rested his head into the crook of Alpha's neck once more. He really didn't think he could sleep anymore, but he would continue to lie here if it was what Alpha wanted. Closing his eyes, he nuzzled Alpha back and listened to the noises around them. There was the sound of Alpha's breathing and of the heater humming.. He could also hear the soft tapping of heels, however, which grew louder and louder by the second... Until suddenly, the door was opened....

Rene lifted his head at the sound and looked over Alpha's shoulder to see who was at the door only to quickly gasp and hide his head back behind Alpha. "Mon cheri... it's Leona...," he said as he tried to nudge the man awake.

She stood there patiently as he did so and should Alpha turn to face her he would find her unflustered. Instead, she seemed concerned as she held a packet of papers in her hand. "I'm sorry for disturbing the two of you from your rest, but I found something that might concern you," she said, voice more or less calm despite the worry in her eyes...

-----

Carpo looked him over quietly, as if processing the things that he said. He wasn't really sure how he felt about this. It seemed harmless, but at the same time he was concerned. What if TR had simply tricked Pan into allowing him easier access to Pan's body...? What if the moment he tried to use this abilities, he was taken over by TR again? He softly rubbed his thumb against Pan's cheek as he processed all this, only finally smiling when Pan's joy simply became too contagious. "Well, you should probably make sure it actually worked first, hm," he said with a chuckle as he finally let go of Pan's chin... "We could probably spar.. if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:53 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha groaned at the sound of a disturbance coming into the room, but could tell that the Captain before them was urgent. Shirtless, he sat up and rubbed his eyes to adjust quickly to the woman there.

"whats wrong?" he asked focused. His mannerisms were awake but his eyes were squinting to adjust to being awake. He sat up and pulled his pants from off the floor. Under the blanket, he quickly changed and stood with Leo with pants, Leaving Rene with the full blanket.

~~

Pan blushed a bit and frowned a bit. "Y-You're right... well, I mean .. I was going to practice with the abilities. I'm not quite sure how to use them yet...-!" Pan paused as he heard something. "Somethings up... Someone just went into Alpha and Rene's room.." Pan uttered. He heard footsteps and a door open, but should he hone his new found hearing, he could probably learn to hear a whisper in a building.

Pan smiled and stood up and walked towards the window. " I heard that! Carpo, let's see what else I can do!" the albino's unknown talents tantalized him, he was so curious to learn more about what else he could do, he didn't even question the sanity of his next stunt. He opened up the window and poked his head out to see how far up they were.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:43 am
TenTenPrincess23

"It's Kravos," she said, her voice obviously struggling to stay even as she spoke his name. "I was going through a list of names of convicts at Sans Espoir, screening for people from our country... His name was in there. He never goes there without letting us know first..... Why didn't you tell us they took members captive when they destroyed your base?" As she spoke, her voice wavered more and her gaze shifted to Rene, who was now sitting up and looking at her as well. Lingering on him for a moment, she started sifting through the files, scanning it before stopping on the line where Kravos' name sat... She knew it was possible that she was overreacting.. After all, Kravos had told her that odd names like his were common. At the same time though, it made complete sense of a bunch of questions that had been nagging at her... Such as why Pan had Kravos' suit and why Kravos himself hadn't led them here despite her offer as a place of refuge...

At one point, she may have thought nothing at seeing the name there. Kravos was a regular there.. And he always came back. After knowing what she did now though....

-----

Carpo looked over at the wall, concerned for a moment at Pan's announcement. What if something bad had happened? Before he could linger on it for too long though, Pan's head was hanging out of the window with a glint in his eyes that hinted that he was considering seeing whether or not he could land the fall. Grabbing the back of his collar, he gently tugged his head back into the room before closing the window. "Whoa there eager beaver. How about we go practice in a way that doesn't involve us being anyone near the cold outside, hm? I'm sure they have a training facility somewhere in the building."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:26 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha flinched at Kravos's name. Odd. He had assumed that their discussion last night had lead the others to believe that some were taken captive. But Kravos?!

"He's still alive?!" Alpha gasped. "I thought for sure they'd... Never mind. We don't have time to waste!" Alpha urged as he pulled a shirt over his head. It was rather tight around his chest and if anyone else cared to point out the fact that it was most likely Rene's. His muscles displayed well, but it was only a matter of time before Alpha would notice and switch.

"Kravos always did say he had connections, but he never mentioned you guys to us... to me" Alpha muttered out loud to himself.

But the bigger question was what the little quartet could possibly do right now? Screening was torturous and no doubt Sans was probably going to kill Kravos as punishment for their escape... unless the facility had something major to distract themselves with until the lot went there with reinforcement- or something!

"s**t..." Alpha growled as he held a crushing frown over his face. These people needed some kind of "evidence". Dammit Carpo..

"What can we do?" He asked with a scowl.

~~

Pan felt the eager tug on his collar and he laughed a bit, getting the idea that perhaps Carpo didn't want his new husband jumping out of windows. Pan turned to face the red head and laughed, the smile on Pan's face was one of relief and happiness. His new eyes glistened brightly, shimmering with each movement.

"Carpo, this fixes everything! We can show everyone the evidence and proof that you've worked so hard to show! I can prove it for you now!" He spoke happily and wrapped his arms around his husband tightly.

"Things are finally looking up for us! We can finally save everyone" He exclaimed, unaware of any possible consequences that could arise. "We should tell everyone the good news!"

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:07 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[[sorry I've been busy finishing up my thesis sweatdrop ]]

Rene would've laughed when Alpha pulled the wrong shirt on, but his concern for Kravos overshadowed any sort of humor in this situation. Instead, he merely picked it up off the ground after Alpha discarded it. He then proceeded to pull on his pants, listening to the two of them talk as he did so.

"Well... we have to pick up our countrymen from the prison today. We could smuggle you in through clearance lines, but that's the most we could do. Anything more could make them revoke our privileges... or worse, start a war," she said as she looked back down to the files, scanning them for any other names that sounded familiar to her. None of the names Kravos had mentioned were there though.... Maybe Alpha would know.. Turning the list over to him, she let him take it from her hands. "That's a list of the prisoners and which wards they are being kept in.... You can use that to know where to go, but if you get caught, you have to say it was your hacker. We'll deny any connection to the four of you if asked..."

---

"Wait Wait Pan calm down. First... We should figure out what the heck even really happened... okay? I mean.. You don't even know if it really worked.. right?" Carpo said, trying to keep his husband from simply giving up all his secrets and such on a whim... "Let's just... Let's just make sure it worked first... please?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:05 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Its no worries, I've got finals too =__=

Alpha took heed in Leo's warning. Her plan could be full proof. They've snuck in hundreds of times before, why was this one any different? Alpha frowned and figured out his answer pretty easily.

With out even glancing at the blonde Frenchman, he already knew that if he made Rene subject to that again, it would be more traumatizing to the man he loved to face through the hardships he just barely experience before. Rene wasn't cut out for that. It wasn't fair. Sure Rene probably wouldn't wish to be alone, but at least he'd be safer.

But maybe he didn't have to be alone. Pan is possibly something Espoir wants. Alpha pursed his lips and rubbed his face with an exhausted sigh. It wouldn't be the smartest to bring Carpo or Pan by themselves. And Carpo is hardly in much of a condition to keep fighting. Alpha thought all of these possible problematic scenarios. Was the quad really up for venturing back into Sans Espoir right now? After all they've been through? Alpha looked over the list of names, and so many were familiar. He thought they all died. It could be possible to make an escape with maybe only Pan and himself, but he doubt Carpo would allow that.

"Alright.... when do we leave? I need to speak with Rene and the others on how to proceed? It'd only take two minutes." he spoke assuredly, slowly approaching Rene with serious eyes.

~~

Pan frowned a bit as his idea was pressed away with the persuasion of Carpo's words. He knew Carpo was only worried for his safety, so it wasn't hard to make Pan come back down to Earth. With a nod of subtle agreement, Pan gently pressed his forehead to Carpo's and nuzzled sweetly against his husband's nose.

"Okay.. " he whispered affectionately. It was like all of Pan's thoughts and actions were for one purpose. And no matter what that purpose was, so long as Carpo was around, Pan's willingness to comply would not be questioned. Pan longingly wrapped his arms around Carpo he nuzzled against his left ear, whispering,

"I think it was from a dream last night. Ask me anything you want to know".

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:14 am
TenTenPrincess23

"We are leaving tonight... After it gets dark. They prefer it that way because it means less people will see our presence. They try to keep their citizens from realizing there are other countries if at all possible," Leo said as she looked from Alpha to Rene. She then nodded and backed out of the room. "I'll be down the hall getting ready if you need me."

Rene was tying his hair back with a string as Leo left, preparing himself to do whatever it was Alpha asked of him.. He was nervous, of course, but he tried to put on a brave face as Alpha looked at him. "I can't shoot that well... or fight... But I can probably help secure an escape route or something. Or I could be a distraction... Whatever you need," he said, trying to offer himself up in some way or another. He knew he wouldn't be that helpful.... but they could really use all the help they could get....

---

Carpo calmed as Pan came back to him, releasing a sigh of relief. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around the man's back and leaned against his shoulder, letting his nerves calm with the actions. He didn't like all of this sudden spontaneity coming from Pan, and even more so, didn't like all this talk of spilling his secrets... Sure, he'd told Pan that it was his choice to tell everyone or not, but he'd secretly hoped that choice would never be made. Shivering a bit as Pan's words hit his ear, he nodded and lifted his face up enough so that Pan could hear him speak. "How do you know it's real.... What if... what if it's just the eyes and.... if it is real... I mean.. you won't just know how to suddenly fight... or will you," he was rambling a bit, as if half asking and half thinking aloud..  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:24 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

With a sigh, Alpha turned to Rene after Leo left them. He let the man finish his hopeful premises with a quiet stare and smiled.

"Rene.. mon amore... I think.. given the circumstances." He started, a look of dread probably spreading across Rene's features. Alpha wouldn't know, he continued his glance to the floor.

"I think it would be best if you stayed here where it was safe... " he finished but quickly started back up again. " The stakes are so high, and you don't deserve to be thrown back into the that fiery hell again! It's safer here, where I know I won't lose you!" he stated his honest argument. Sure Rene would probably not like it, but at the moment, it was how he really felt. Rene hardly knew how to use a gun, and to be sent back into that prison would be too distracting. Not just by the constant feelings of fear to protect his love, but also the shredding guilt of not preparing Rene for something like this sooner.

"I don't want to lose you, and I think if I only took Pan with me..." he added. "We'd have a good chance to get in and get out fast. "

~~~

Pan laughed gently at Carpo's worrisome rambling, "Well, I don't know if I know how to fight any more than I do now, but I ... I feel it... I can .." Pan stepped back from the embrace and tried to figure out something he could do to prove to Carpo of his abilities. Then the conversation came to light.

" Captain Leo just finished speaking to Alpha. She's leaving to go pick up prisoners at Sans Espoir tonight.." Pan explained, having heard part of the conversation with his advanced hearing.

"Look.." he started, " I had a dream last night about TR. He told me things that I had to come face to face with. He and I are one in the same body. I can't keep shutting out the bad things and making him take it. We're one now. Like how it should be. He said that, because I'm not human, hell I'm not even a test tube baby.. but he said that we are a test subject and his overbearing personality was first... and ... " Pan was focusing more on the floor now, but when he glanced up to Carpo, he blushed and frowned, realizing he probably wasn't making any sense. He sighed, " I'm .. I'm still Pan...But I- I think I have TR powers now... And his... memories... " he paused.

"I'm whole."

"Carpo, I know that this is hard to take in... but .. please believe me. I don't know any other way to explain it. I have more answers to help you free everyone.. I want you to complete your quest. You've worked so hard for the good of everyone... you deserve to see it finished.." his face grew hot again from embarrassment. Pan listened in on his own story and understood that it seemed foolish and practically made no sense.

What if Carpo didn't like this..?Didn't want this?

The thought of his husbands rejection seemed so painful that it was farfetched. After everything they've been through...

Pan just wanted Carpo to be happy.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Rene frowned as Alpha said the expected. He had wanted to help so badly, but... he understood. He was more of a burden than an aid in that situation. He'd be better off here... doing... something else. He'd think of some way to help, even if it was just stockpiling supplies for when they inevitably had to leave...

Looking over to Alpha, he noticed that the man wouldn't look at him, instead keeping his gaze glued to the ground. Slowly, Rene rose from the bed and went over to Alpha. Lifting his leader's chin, he tilted his own head a touch to the side and offered him a smile. It was sincere and soft, seeming to beckon Alpha to relax. " I understand what you mean chéri. And I am not bitter. Carpo, on the other hand, may not be very pleased to hear that you plan to disinclude him from your plan," the blond said with a chuckle and a shake of the head," I certainly hope you don't intend on making me be the one to tell him."

-----

Frowning some at his initial words, Carpo turned his head to look at the wall. He hadn't heard a thing, yet Pan seemed to have heard a complete separate conversation on top of their own. It was impressive, but he still was not entirely convinced. After all, it just seemed unlikely and strange and... he didn't really understand, even with Pan's explanations. It was just too inconceivable. Or well, he got part of it... sort of. There were previously two parts of him, but now there was only one. And he just... he didn't know exactly what that would mean for the future. He just knew one thing...

Wiggling free, he moved a few feet away and firmly planted his feet in a defensive position. "I believe you.. But before we go do anything, I want you to prove to me you actually did get TR's ability to fight. So, I want you to knock me on my a**. I know it seems silly and yeah... But I don't feel comfortable sending you out there before knowing whether or not you can actually fight.. So yeah.. just knock me over or something.. I promise it's not as easy as it looks."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games