Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:34 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha sighed and leaned into Rene's hand. He was surprised at the calmness of his lovers reaction. He was relieved and saddened at the same time.

"... Well, maybe Carpo would learn to stand down and listen for once..." he muttered and moved towards the door only to stop.

"Oh right.. this shirt isn't mine.. hehe..." he paused as he made the attempt to get it off.

~~

Pan watched Carpo stand back and readying himself. Pan's eyes widened in confusion as his husband gave him his request. The albino's muscles locked as he frowned, witnessing Carpo ready himself.

"Er... C-Carpo? What? Bu... but I don't ..." He didn't wish to fight... Not only did Pan lack the confidence to prove what he needed to prove to Carpo, but he didn't want either of them to get hurt. Carpo's stance was intimidating, but if this is what he thought would help bring out his powers, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. The one real problem here was that Pan didn't really know how to fight at all, and he didn't really understand how TR was able to do it either.

"I-If you say so ..." Pan meekly moved forward and made the attempt to grab Carpo by his shoulders.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:38 am
TenTenPrincess23

"I doubt it.. He is very stubborn," Rene said with a wise nod, only to chuckle as Alpha suddenly remembered that he was wearing Rene's shirt. Moving up behind him, he carefully slipped his hands beneath the other's shirt, helping him slide it up his body and over his head. He then handed him his own shirt, which had been lying on the ground nearby. "Tell me if you need help with anything else, okay?" He said as he slipped away and looked at Alpha. a playful smile set upon his lips.

---

Carpo dodged with little to no effort and proceeded to shove Pan away, not roughly, but rather a a redirect, should he choose to continue his path. The redhead was surprisingly agile, considering how weak his body could be at times. Pan had seen it before sure, but it would be surprising to see how competent he still was, despite his heart scare only weeks prior.

"Come on now. You are going to have to do better than that. If you can't knock me down, how do you expect to know how to effectively knock over guards?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:12 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha laughed and giggled a bit at the contact of Rene's assistance. Rene's touches made the man smile since they tickled his skin. Alpha raised his brow at the Frenchman, enjoying his cute mannerisms to be flirtatious. He accepted the other shirt and slipped it on, Alpha's cheek's rather warm as he thought of Rene in only Alpha's shirts and then the idea of what Alpha really wanted to do with Rene.

Alpha pressed forward towards the blonde in an attempt to be romantic. He would reach for Rene's hand, only to kiss his elegant fingers. Of course Rene could avoid his affection, but Alpha just wanted to touch and gaze into his lover's eyes.

"I love you.. " he spoke out loud, surprisingly in English.

I want you to come with me so maybe Carpo will be less stubborn. He sometimes listens to you..

Alpha thought worriedly but would soon come to accept his "fate" and leave the room to go to the other pair's room.

~~

With Carpo's skillful dodge, Pan was left empty and already feeling defeated. He just didn't know how to work TR's fighting abilities in this kind of scenario. Pan nodded in determination in order to seem confident and ready! Turning to Carpo once more, he charged, only for Pan to trip and fly right out the door as Alpha opened it, not even bothering to knock and took Pan's crashing charge head-on.

Both screamed and fell tumbling to the floor, Alpha sat now on his a**, but Pan was now on his back in the hallway,

"What the hell are you two doing???" Alpha shouted, making Pan shrink back into a ball. Immediately, Alpha seemed to notice something different about the albino. Pan, embarrassed, turned to Alpha with a bit of a nervous grin, "S-Sorry, Alpha! W-... We were uhh.. sparing??" he managed to mutter.

"What's with your eyes?" Alpha asked bluntly with a hard stare and then glanced to Carpo. Pan shrunk down again, having forgotten about his new appearances.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:36 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Rene felt his heart flutter in his chest as Alpha moved in close, taking his fingers in his hands and giving them a peck. He had wanted this from Alpha for so long, this affection and love, but he had waited to say anything... After all, before all of this had happened, it seemed like he had all the time in the world to build up the courage to tell him how he felt; to find the strength to face the competition that was Alpha's feelings for Carpo. And now... now he'd done it... but it had come too late. Alpha was leaving on what could be a death mission and he was to stay put here, wondering if he'd ever see him again...

"I love you too, Alpha," he said in return, trying to keep his cadence cheerful, rather than a reflection of his fears and worries.. And then they parted, Alpha heading to the next room over to speak with Carpo and Pan, while Rene pulled on his shirt.

Not moments after, he heard a crashing noise that sent him bursting out of the room in a panic. In the hall was Alpha and Pan, both on the ground. Nearby Carpo wore the grin of a mischievous fox as he tried to conceal his laughter. Rene crossed the scene over to Alpha, who he proceeded to help up and off the floor. Carpo moved to help Pan, but stopped at Alpha's words, instead turning to him.

"Hey. Leave him alone. It's not his fault," he insisted, giving Alpha a deep frown," I was the one who insisted on sparring, as for his eyes, we're just as clueless on the matter as you." It was a lie, sort of. Pan had some idea of what happened, but aside from the good hearing, they hadn't found much to confirm it yet. Better to be vague rather than give Alpha information that might not even be true, especially when that information could change Alpha's opinion of him...  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:23 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
sorry, I accidently deleted the original off my screen and cried about it for a day xD sweatdrop crying

With the help from Rene, Alpha was to his feet in no time. Pan stood up too, but catching the brashness of Carpo's tone, he kept quiet and looked down, feeling a sense of nervousness when Rene came outside too. Both would now probably notice and question the sight of Pan's glowing pink eyes now. It was true that he and Carpo didn't quite know what was going on, but Pan still felt strongly that he knew what might've happened.

Alpha sighed at Carpo's tone. This wasn't going to be easy. "Look, why you were sparring doesn't matter, but we've got bigger problems.." Alpha started. He explained to the other two how Kravos was still alive and that the team here was to retrieve their citizens from Sans Espoir and bring them here..

"We have an opportunity to save him and anyone else who might still be alive. They leave tonight and I've decided to go with them. I'm gonna need help. This mission is too sensitive for all of us to go. If there were too many of us, we run the greater chance of us being caught." he paused.."Pan, I want you to come with me. I think it'd be safer if Rene and you, Carpo, stayed here" he finished, glad he got that out in the open, knowing that Carpo probably wouldn't take that too well.

Pan frowned, annoyed at the decision. It's not that Pan minded going, but it sounded like Alpha was making the decision because Carpo was 'too weak' or something. Pan wanted to defend his husband and insist that he was capable of going, but thinking more about it, the rebuttle only sounded like a complaint.

"uhm.. " Pan rubbed his head, he looked to Carpo for guidance which only seemed to tick Alpha off.

"Don't look at him Pan, you're coming with me, and that's an order! You don't need Carpo's permission on this... " he snapped boldly. He really didn't want to but heads with Carpo on this. From Alpha's perspective, it just seemed like the better option to take Pan. Sure Carpo had the intel and the knowledge of where and how to get to places better than Pan, but Carpo was too much of a liability. Should Carpo have a heart attack there, not only would Pan not be there to help, but it could become an epidemic and start an all out war should their government find out these people were helping fugitives and state criminals.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:48 am
TenTenPrincess23
aww I hate when that happens. I'm sorry sad

Rene couldn't help but stare when he saw Pan's eyes. He knew it was rude.. But they just... they looked so much like TR's. The sight of them made him nervous, though it was more so in concern for Pan's safety than his own. After all, TR wasn't too terrible. A bit out of control and animalistic, sure, but he'd also saved his life once... If his eyes were like that though, it could mean that TR was trying to take over again. It was so hard to get Pan back last time and he worried that if TR came back...His thoughts were interrupted as Alpha dropped the bomb and his gaze immediately switched to Carpo.

A look of relief and excitement crept onto the redhead's face for a moment. He had thought that all of their friends had died; that it was just the four of them. So to hear that there were more of them, it was.... it was such a relief. In his head, he started planning routes and hacks that they would need to get them in and out quickly. Before he could so much as begin to voice his opinions or volunteer to go, however, Alpha told them the real plan. Carpo froze at this, in a state of shock at the revelation. It took a moment for the words to sink in and even then... they didn't seem right. Why Pan? Sure he could probably fight better than Rene, but there was no way he could fight better than him... He couldn't even knock him over for goodness sake!

Carpo stared at Alpha for a moment, trying to determine whether or not this was some sort of sick joke or not, only to snap when it clicked that it was not. "Don't yell at him. You're right, he doesn't need my permission, but you also can't order him around. He's not one of your underlings," he said, putting himself in between Alpha and Pan. Carpo was red-faced and fuming by this point. "He can come if he wants to, but can't order him to go. And I'll be damned if I let you order me to stay behind. Last time we only got out because I hacked the door open."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:34 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha grew irritated and his fists clenched tightly. Pan was reluctantly ready to go until Carpo stood in between them. "C-..Carpo..." Pan started. Alpha on the other hand wasn't having it.

"Dammit Carpo, this isn't about hacking or force. It's just a retrieval mission, and you're too much of a liability!" he blurted out. Pan's brow furrowed at those words. Alpha was frustrated at Carpo at this point, yet he wasn't entirely surprised as he could see this coming though. It would've been more surprising should Carpo simply be complacent. But damn this was aggravating.

"Of course Pan isn't an underling, but I'm still the leader of what's left of us and I expect you two to FOLLOW the orders I ask of you in order for us not to start a WAR!" Alpha was shouting, fuming just as much as Carpo by now. With teeth gritting and chest flared, Alpha stood much taller than Carpo.

"If you wanted what's best for everyone right now, you'd stand down and analyze the situation! You'd stand out too much and should you have another heart att-" he was cut off.

"Alpha!"
Pan interjected with a stern look in his eye. "I won't go."

"..What?" Alpha went wide-eyed for a moment and pursed his lips.

" You're wrong to underestimate Carpo like that. He's not some liability to worry over, he's strong and perseveres through a lot. You undermine him when you think he'd be a burden more than a help to you." Pan stated and continued, "Everyone here knows that Carpo knows Espoir better than anyone. If you needed to retrieve Kravos, than Carpo seems like the best choice to find him there..." he finished, putting a hand on Carpo's shoulder as he finished.

Alpha, who was heated now and almost ready to fight just because of the situation at hand, loosened the tension in his shoulders and sighed. So this was Pan's decision.. With a disappointed sigh, Alpha mutters some words under his breath, cursed and then turned away down the hall. With fists still clenched and brow furrowed, he glanced back,

"If you don't find a suit that fits you properly by the time we leave tonight. I go alone...." and he turned to go down the stairs without any other further questions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:05 am
TenTenPrincess23
[[this reminds me of Meet me inside from Hamilton]]

Carpo visibly flinched when Alpha called him a liability. It was the first time Alpha had used his poor health against him; the first time he'd ever implied that he was somehow less capable because of his condition. And it hurt... a lot. He shrunk as the man used his genetically superior height against him, looming over his small and fragile form. Green eyes turned away from him as well, not able to keep eye contact as Alpha barked at him and reasserted his dominance. He was far from finished fighting, but at that exact moment, he far too hurt to bark back. After all, he'd never expected Alpha, of all people, to tell him what he could and couldn't do. Rene, maybe. The government, certainly. But Alpha....

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rene start to move towards Alpha in an attempt to calm Alpha. Before Rene could reach him, however, Pan had spoken up, denying Alpha and standing up for Carpo. It should've made Carpo feel better. After all, it got him what he wanted, but it felt like a bitter victory... What was the point in going if Alpha didn't trust him to be helpful? It would just make the leader tense and on edge. But he... he had to go... had to help... even if Alpha ...

Rene stayed even after Alpha left and frowned softly as he looked at Carpo.. It was clear to him how much Alpha's words had hurt. "He didn't mean it like that.... you know... he's just... anxious," he said, taking pauses as he tried to think of the best way to word what it was he wanted to say," he knows that you can do it... and that you are helpful, but he's scared of losing everyone again.. And I mean... you know he never was so great at wording things like this." Rene paused as Carpo looked at him, the hurt in the redhead's eyes causing him to falter. "In any other situation, he'd want you by his side, but there's a lot at stake... And Pan would be a better candidate... Not just because of your heart condition, but because of the fact that everyone in there has probably been hurt and tortured by the government... Some of them might need minor medical care that only Pan can provide... And if he's not there.. they might not... they might not be able to leave... Not to mention... all that hacking... I know you can do it from here and..."

He stopped and looked back at Carpo, who only seemed more distraught by his words... And he felt bad... but it needed to be said.. "I'm sorry. I... I'm going to find Alpha.. I do wish you would at least consider this though mon petit renard," he said before bowing his head and leaving to find Alpha."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:38 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
OKAY! So I have ideas for maybe after the overthrow, unless you had other plans =3

Pan could just barely stomach the things Rene was saying. He didn't want to be rude but the minute Rene was out of sight, Pan took Carpo's hand and squeezed a bit. "Don't listen to them. Whatever Alpha needs, you can do... -" the albino started and turned to look Carpo in the eye, only to find his husband seemingly in shock. Alpha really hurt him. Pan didn't think Carpo was a liability. Carpo is fully capable of making his own choices and doing anything he sets his mind to. But, then again, Pan thought Carpo could do no wrong...

Pan remembered that he still had the USB drive. He was beginning to question if he should hand it over to the others or not. And now with this low blow, Pan wanted to make it disappear and take Carpo away from that negativity. But then where would that leave the others? Pan was the only real shred of proof they had. And if he got rid of other convincing evidence, wouldn't that just mean more work for Carpo and the other rebels? It was probably Carpo that found all of this evidence...... Pan came to the answer he'd been pondering all of yesterday.

"Not only are we going to find you that suit, but we should tell them!" Pan spoke confidently, now stepping in front and attempting to take his husband's face gently into his soft, strong hands, " You found that evidence all on your own! You don't need anyone else telling you what you can or can't do, Carpo-..." Pan stopped. Carpo seemed too quiet. Perhaps Alpha's words hit harder than he thought...

"Carpo......?"
~~~

Alpha on the other hand was pissed, not wanting to talk anymore other than the crew. He was on his mission to find Leo and ask her if she has another suit.

Sure he didn't mean that insult... well.. maybe a little. But Ever since Carpo met Pan, his heart attacks have been seeming more and more frequent and unstable. Had Carpo ever been this bad before? Sure, it was probably just now occurring to Alpha that Carpo may actually be IN love with Pan, but even so, Carpo being in love has seemingly brought on more problems than it was worth. At this point, as cruel as it was to think about, Alpha was sort of glad that he and Carpo did not get together. Although, seeing how much they've been fighting as of late, it probably wouldn't have lasted long.

The team needed Carpo, though. He was still a valuable asset to the group and the only person in existence to hack the government like he can. But with his heart problems growing more and more unnerving, not only did they have to work faster, but that makes Carpo even more valuable. Alpha and Pan were much more expendable.

"I'm not losing anyone else...." he muttered to himself, stepping down in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:08 am
TenTenPrincess23
I'm completely open to whatever you want to do smile

Carpo was on the verge of tears by the time Rene finished speaking. He knew Rene would say something like that, he was always so good at translating the things that Alpha said in his fits of passion. The fact that he expected it didn't lessen the blow anymore though. No, it hit just as hard, if not harder. After all, it meant two of his oldest friends saw him as weak, instead of just one.

His hands trembled a bit, a motion he tried to mask by balling them into fists. He still did not cry though, even when Rene's back had all but disappeared from sight. Carpo turned as he felt Pan reach for his hand and his fingers carefully uncurled so that the albino could grasp onto them. He didn't look him in the eyes though... not at first. He knew that if he did, he would cry and he didn't want to cry, not while Pan was trying so hard to cheer him up. So he kept his eyes away until he composed himself, only finally matching his gaze as he felt the man's uncalloused fingers brush against his face. "I did it at Alpha's urgings... He already knows.. And we could tell Leo, but they aren't the ones that need convincing.... Alpha is and he...," he paused and looked away again, feeling the tears threaten his lids again.... "He has known me for a long time.... for years.... I..."

Carpo stopped speaking. He didn't know what to say or how to say it. If he went, the mission could fail because of the fact that Alpha didn't trust him.. But Pan wasn't ready for this kind of fighting... not yet.. He needed way more time to practice.. And he couldn't let Alpha go alone.

The redhead swallowed hard as he fought his emotions and tried to just listen to Pan's words, but it was hard. After all, Alpha knew so much of him and Pan knew so little... so taking Pan's reassurances seriously was just... hard.... And that probably bothered him most of all...

[[Imma hold off on posting for Rene until my next post]]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:47 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

As Pan listened, it was clear Carpo was struggling. Pan wanted nothing more that to kiss the red-head. But he restrained himself at the belief that his kisses would do nothing to help.. Carpo was disappointed.

At first, it didn't occur to Pan why Carpo was so distraught about what the other two had said. Pan did not know the man all his life. Lately, it's been seeming like Pan didn't have a life before Carpo... but Carpo had a life before Pan and the albino was not able to understand that fact. "Alpha doesn't need convincing, there's nothing different from what you've done before, right? You can get Kravos in and out easily! I know you can. Alpha doesn't know what he's saying, he's just letting his nerves get the better of him... " Pan pressed forward.

Pan's usual passiveness for tense situations was different. It wasn't passive at all. Perhaps there were some differences now that stood out. TR was surely more abrasive than Pan. " I'll help you, if you want.. Rene was probably talking in order to take Alpha's side, he didn't mean what he said... " he gently shook Carpo's shoulders. "You are an amazing person I want you to know that! Don't let what they say get to you... I don't care about what Alpha thinks he knows or what he says.." he argued again, unsure if this was either helping or hurting the situation. Pan took out the flash drive, " We should show them all and make Alpha and Rene regret those words when we show the world that you are the only person that can tame a wild creature like .. me.." Pan suggested boldly.

~~

Alpha was still searching for Leo and the others.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:29 am
TenTenPrincess23
"]

Carpo shook his head at Pans words. Everything he was saying, it was hopeful and encouraging, but also... ignorant. He knew Alpha and Rene, but not like he knew Carpo. Thus, it only made sense that he'd take his side. It was well-intended, but I'll-informed. And the more he carried on, the more it occurred to him that there was still so much he hadn't gotten the chance to tell him; so much he wanted to say... And that made him more upset.

He continued to listen though, only finally speaking up when Pan pushed the flash drive and the information into the open again. "No Pan. You aren't some wild creature and I'm not going to throw that information out in the open just to prove to someone that I'm worth something! It's dangerous. We have no clue how the hell they'll respond to that kind of information and I'm not losing someone else on account of my ineptitude," he yelled, though he didn't mean to, and broke away from his husband, hands trembling so fiercely that even his balled fists couldn't conceal it any longer. "Alpha is right... and Rene wasn't just taking his side. They both... they are trying to do what's best for me... and for the rebellion. I'm... Im like a glass cannon... I could help and pack a punch but I could also shatter at any second... and I.." He stopped and looked away, tears finally starting to stream down out of frustration. Carpo took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak again, but he couldn't form the words... instead he stood there both regretting having moved away from Pans touch and wanting to get further away from it at the same time... He hadn't cried like this for a long time and he was ashamed...

---
The first person that Alpha would run into was Zed, who sat at the table with his feet resting where plates normally sat. At the sound of footsteps, he swiftly swung them down with a panicked look, just to smile as he saw Alpha. "Oh hey what's up? Get good sleep?" He asked, not seeming to realize the gravity of what was to come later.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:31 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan stood there empty handed now and just stared, in awe by the sight of Carpo cry. Sure it stung a little to hear how Carpo really thought...and that no matter what Pan said, it didn't seem to help.... if anything it only seemed to make things worse.

But, as sad everything felt, he was almost astounded to see Carpo cry. What to do now? What to say?

Pan reached out and stepped closer only to brush at Carpo's hair.

"I-..I've never seen you cry before... " Pan muttered. The flash drive was still in his hand and Pan seemed to figure that his ideas of helping weren't actually doing so. Carpo seemed so different. So fragile... Tears do that don't they?

The sight of him crying was almost beautiful. But the problem was still there. Pan put the flash drive away and stood there. Carpo was hurting, that much was clear. But it seems like Pan wasn't going to be the one to make him feel better. So just .. forgive and forget... Pan could do that. Although part of him was urging to grab and hold him in another loving embrace, but the other half of him was burning from that possible chance that Carpo would reject and push him away.

"Shall I go then?" he asked, unable to move from that spot. "...That way Alpha wouldn't be alone..." he muttered, hoping he could help some how.

All that Carpo and Pan had done together so far had cuddled and loved one another through the sweet touches of blind affection... but now, things that Pan didn't understand, were making themselves clear that their relationship must be flawed... Still, so long as Pan got to see and stay by Carpo's side, nothing else mattered.

~~
Alpha saw the man and forced a smile, "Well, It feels like I haven't really slept that well in awhile.." he sort of lied, remembering that he didn't actually sleep that much with Rene last night.

"Zed, I was wondering if you could help me find a suit. I plan on going with you guys tonight on your recovery mission to uhh.. help out.." Alpha was unsure if Zed new all the details, so best to keep it vague, especially if Carpo would decide to come along.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:40 am
TenTenPrincess23

The redhead closed his eyes at the gentle touch of Pan's fingertips, appreciating the comforting gesture. It had a calming affect on him, helping his tremble to lessen. Carpo was afraid to move into an embrace though lest it cause him to burst into a distraught mess all over again. And so he stood his ground and just listened, almost laughing at Pan's mutterings.

"That's because I didn't want you to," Carpo said as he tried to wipe tears away and regain his composure.

He hated crying in front of Pan. It felt weak... and helpless, which contrasted with the protector role he had tried to build for himself in Pan's life. Moreso though, crying in front of someone who had been raised in a society where such emotion was dismissed, felt.... bad. Like he was drawing the line between his frailties and the perfect societal specimens all over again... And so, he tried to hide it, tried to erase it from his face, only for the tears to stream anew at Pan's next question...

"I don't...... I don't know.... I..," he stopped being able to form sentences once again as flashbacks of dying friends and family passed in front of his eyes... He felt overwhelmed by all of this and his vision was growing blurry, as his heart panicked under the stress of his, well, stress. He knew it wasn't a heart attack... it didn't felt the same... But he also knew he had to calm down. And so he wiped at his tears again and took a few deep breaths before trying to speak again. "I'm.. If you did... you'd come back... right?" It was a dumb question, one that Pan couldn't really answer with full certainty. Carpo didn't retract it though and instead looked to Pan, desperate for some sort of assurance that he'd see him again.

~~

"Huh? Um well... Okay. I guess. But what kind of suit? Not one of ours I hope... Unless you got some sly plan to explain why you have them if you get caught that is.... We really can't afford to get caught loaning out equipment to you..."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:44 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha avoided eye contact for only a minute and sat with Zed with a forced smiled. " I always have a plan. But no suit is not impossible , it would just make my attempts to save Kravos a little easier. You have heard of his probable hearing now, correct? " Alpha was feeling the need to really instill the importance of getting his colleagues out of that place. Surely, Zed, giving the gravity of what he's seen from Pan alone, would give him the ability to imagine what a place Sans Espoir really was.

"If the event comes where I am discovered, I give you full permission to turn me over, however you see fit. I need an opportunity to get in and get out..." he consented.

~~

Pan wanted so much to embrace him and hold him forever... but Carpo still seemed so far. Would distance really be the best answer? Carpo kept wiping the tears away... Pan only reached for his wrist to grab and stop him from wiping the tears away.

"I promise you that I would come back.. so long as you promise me that you don't think of yourself as less... I don't see you as weak and your tears are beautiful and I don't think they make you look weak!... So don't wipe them away from me... " he begged. Pan soon released Carpo's wrist only to quickly pull him into an embrace. Perhaps his arguement was silly because Pan cries so much. His comforting attempt was only for a short while though, as the facts that Carpo and he had so little known about each other...

"And even if you don't accept that promise completely... I'd still come back... I never want to leave you ... I love you" he admitted and then let go... it hurt a bit to admit those facts. That the only real love he's ever felt he knew almost nothing about.

Perhaps it would be better to let Carpo have a little bit of time to himself. "I'll go to Alpha and tell him I'll go with him.. .I don't mind helping.. but just know I don't like what he said to you..." Pan muttered that last part as he was just turning to go find Alpha, secretly hoping that Carpo would reach out and stop him or at least ask to be held a little longer.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games