Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:59 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Oh... it was that obvious. Pan felt stupid now.. he didn't want to deceit Carpo but he didn't want him to worry either. But Carpo's entire body reacted to the lies and it made Pan feel uneasy. He buried his head into his knees like a sad child as Carpo's words eventually convinced him to give in. His pink eyes looked up at Carpo, giving in to his request. his faint smile gone now as his lips pursed. Guess there was no point lying to a man who would know sooner or later. Groaning, he stood up and bit his lip, not out of nervousness, but in pain.

There would be no point in explain it to Carpo, so he may as well show him. Trying to keep calm, he turned around and faced his back to Carpo. Already simply looking, Carpo could most likely see the long red marks on the the back of his white shirt. Shaking a bit, Pan slowly removed his shirt from his body in order to reveal the extent of his true injuries. Three clean, red lashes lay across Pan's toned back, each of them still looking fresh and painful as if the lashes were still going. Pan held his head down low and shook slightly in pain. They weren't that deep but Pan had never felt that kind of treatment before and he feared that that wasn't going to the last time. Pan shuddered.

".... They chained me to the wall..... I did everything I was told... And I answered all of their questions as honest as I could. But please... Carpo... what are a few bumps and scratches... You can't keep the inevitable from happening... so..please... I'll be alright... don't worry... "

he whispered.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:28 am
User Image

Carpo watched as Pan finally complied, turning and showing the blood that had soaked through his shirt. Fingers moved towards the marks, hovering for a moment before moved to Carpo's mouth, the man giving both a look of surprise and guilt. Carpo had been expecting it of course. He knew what happened in that room, how they treated you. He had hoped maybe it wasn't so bad though, that perhaps the other hadn't faced the same wounds he remembered being received. But there they were, scarring the man's back in such a way that he'd likely never faced in his life. This was what he'd hoped to avoid. He had hoped that intimidation would scare them away, that they'd leave him alone...

It had just made things worse though apparently and the idea of it seemed to eat at Carpo some. Biting his lip, Carpo took his turn, to shift his gaze away, eyes falling much like a puppy's eyes would when it had done something wrong. “I'm sorry Pan. Really I am. I just thought- Well, I don't know what I thought. I should've known they wouldn't play fair. It was my mistake... I.. Can you forgive me? I know you don't have to but-,” he stopped speaking suddenly as another blaring noise went off and the doors all went sliding open. Time for food, one could suppose. Carpo didn't move though, instead staying still and watching the other men move from their cells. A few of them passed, they looked to Carpo, some clearly recognizing him and Carpo looked back at a few of them before looking back to Pan that small tinge of guilt still shining so clearly in his eyes.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:01 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan glanced over to Carpo and saw the guilt sweep over him. He pulled his shirt back on and hissed a bit when he had to lift his arms. The pain was dulling down now, so it didn't hurt too bad anymore. He turned to Carpo and put a gentle smile on his face and lightly touched his cheek.

"Carpo, there's nothing to forgive. It's not you're fault that this was protocol, it had to happen, that's what they told me... But I should thank you, actually.."

He said, probably making Carpo a bit surprised. Pan's gentle smile grew and lightly pressed his forehead to Carpo's, he thought it might make him feel a little better. Pulling back, he continued,
"Well, last night for starters. And today. A guard with a broken wrist took me down there and kinda... Took care of me. When they finished asking their questions, I asked them to disinfect the wounds. Then I heard them talk about you and then they did as I asked.. " he told him. Granted, alcohol being poured down his back may not have been the nicest way to do it, but it got the job done. Then Pan quickly covered his ears as the load noise blasted everywhere. He suddenly grew a bit nervous seeing all the other inmates walking by and their glass door wide open. Looking back at Carpo, he looked confused and asked,

"Now What?"

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image

"But I-," he went to interject just to stop as he continued. He should thank him? That didn't make sense to him. He was sure it wasn't protocol.. He didn't remember being whipped like that, not on the first day there. But then again, that had been quite some time ago hadn't it? Not to mention he'd had his memory tampered with since then. But he highly doubted his actions had helped do anything but higher the severity of it. After all, he-

Carpo's thoughts stopped as he felt Pan press against his forehead, his cheeks beginning to warm just a tad at the close proximity. He then watched him back up, eyes finally rising to watch him as he spoke. Listening closely, he took in his words before smiling. The idea of him having helped seemed to cheer him a great deal, the smile Pan had seen upon his face that first day, crawling back onto his lips.

Green eyes then shifted, looking over to the other inmates. "Food. Then work, the jobs vary, but none of them are really enjoyable," he said, pushing himself off the ground and offering his hand. "The best way to approach them is really to not look at them, but also try not to appear either stuck up or afraid. Since some of them know me though, they'll probably stick to heckling me instead of you, so no worries there."

Once his hand was taken, he helped him up. The redhead then proceeded to lead him out and over to the big room people had been eating in when they arrived.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was glad he could make Carpo smile again. But now a new obstacle. Carpo took Pan's hand and Pan clutched to his hand. Carpo seemed so mysterious, Pan just wanted to know more about him. But now it was lunch time. And Pan wasn't going to lie to himself, he was hungry. He took Carpo's advice to heart and made sure to just remain calm and not to look at anyone. The two seemed so small compared to some of the other inmates, but most of them seemed angry or sad.

"Carpo, how is that you earned your respect here? ... I mean, no offense but.. just... how?"

Pan walked with Carpo through the mess hall and looked at the other with curious and intrigued eyes. How did he manage to scare all of these people? His appearance wasn't intimidating, he looked more beautiful than threatening. So ... how is it? he wondered

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:40 am
User Image

Shaking his head, the redhead scanned the hall for a place to sit, leading Pan around with the softest of smiles. He was glad to see none of his friends were here. After all, that meant they'd stayed out of trouble, unlike him. It was a relief, but a bit saddening at the same time. After all, it meant him and Pan really were alone in this all.

Taking him to a seat, the redhead patted for him to sit before taking a seat across from him. "It's not respect. It's fear. They are afraid of me because they know that when I snap, I do things like I did last night. Some people equal that with respect, others with resentment. Some with revenge. There are a lot of people here who don't like m much. People who will do harm to me if they get the chance," he said simply as he scanned the ground, watching as some poor sucker was forced to pass out the food of the day. It looked more like slob than food really, but it technically was still edible.

Digging in open receiving his, he smiled and looked about. "You don't have to worry about that though. They won't ever bother you. They know better than to do that.."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Sitting with him, Pan tried to understand Carpo's position. Fear. Should Pan act like that? Should he act like Carpo then? That way no one would mess with the both of them, right? But ... no... Pan couldn't act like that because he was too much of a push-over. He couldn't become intimidating if he wanted to. Maybe if he was really pressured to do so, but to 'snap' like Carpo.. could he even do that..?

When the food arrived, the hunger that had bothered Pan all day, suddenly disappeared. The food looked disgusting and Pan wasn't really wanting to take a risk of food poisoning. Even though he watched Carpo eat it just fine.

"Ya know, I'm not hungry anymore. I don't think I wanna die from food poisoning... " he spoke while slightly pushing the food away. Losing his appetite, his eyes began to wander. The hall was rather large and not much seemed to be going on. He glanced around and saw a guard reading something. Ah.. reading. Pan missed reading his book he had back at home. Not the normal holograph projectile reading books that are around everywhere, but an actual book, with pages.

"Hey, Carpo... do you remember.. books?" he asked. He didn't think he would since books essentially don't exist anymore and they haven't for awhile, but it was worth asking.

Then a fight seemed to suddenly break out on the other side of the room.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image

Carpo frowned some at Pan's refusal to eat and took a pause in eating his mush as the other pushed it away. Food poisoning? Was this the sort of food that could give you that? Poking it, he seemed to think on that for a moment before eating again. “They don't really give us much else to eat here, so you'll have to at least try to eat some, unless you want to starve. It's really not all that bad to be honest, just bland and weirdly textured is all. Kind of like... oatmeal,” he said as he put a bit more in his mouth, calmly chewing then swallowing it,” if it makes you feel any better about it, I've never seen anyone get sick from it before. Not to mention it tastes pretty good after not having eaten for a couple of days.”

After making the suggestion to eat, he dropped it whether or not Pan did eat or not, not wanting to seem pushy or demanding. Taking a few more bites, he seemed to think on Pan's next words for a bit. Books.. yes he'd seen them before, right? “The things made of paper yeah? I've seen a couple I think. A friend of mine managed to acquire quite a few and shared them with me. Most of them I never saw though. They were kept out of sight, for obvious reasons,” he said, pausing his eating as he spoke. Green eyes then proceeded to flick towards the fight for a moment just to be pulled back as someone took a seat beside him. He was a large man, twice his size and had a look about him that almost seemed frightening. Instead of frowning though, Carpo smiled. “Yes?”

“Hey there Car. Long time no see. You check your job for today yet,” the man asked, just for Carpo to shake his head in response. “Well you and your roomie are working kitchen today. I was wondering if you'd trade me.”

“:For what?”

“You take the product testing job and I give you something you want.”

Carpo frowned at the job offered, giving the impression that it wasn't the most favorable of jobs, but after thinking it over, he nodded. “Alright for a blankets, nice, big and warm, a pillow, and you have to make sure noone harasses Pan,” he said, just for the man to grin.

“Alright. I'll watch your roomie and drop the goods in your room. Pleasure doing business with you,” he said before heading off.

It was at this that Carpo turned back to Pan. “Lucky you. You have kitchen duty. Ever hand wash dishes before?”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:34 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan smiled as he kept the whole book thing to himself. He managed to get a hold of a story book when he was little. The whole book idea came from that story he would read when he was little. Surprisingly he never got in trouble for owning it and the story reminded him about everything that's been happening. All well, maybe he'll talk about it later. Oh right, the food. He looked at it and groaned a bit, nervous to eat it. Well... maybe if he ate it quickly. Pan took his spoon and poked the food. He dipped it in the gooey looking meal and took one big bite of it and managed to try and swallow it down. When he managed to hold some of the food down, he breath and tried to shake off that feeling.

Then, suddenly, a large man approached the two and Pan grew nervous at the sight of this man. But then he remembered Carpo's advice and tried not to look at him, but when Carpo seemed so calm around him. He assumed it was okay. The man was huge but they mentioned something about jobs. Washing dishes? Pan was a doctor, he's rarely ever had to touch a sponge let alone the dishes.

"Uhh... hand wash? " he asked a bit confused. "But what about you? What are you doing?"

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 am
User Image

"Yeah wash with your hands instead of the dishwasher or "mother" doing it. It's not too bad, but you can get pretty wet and uncomfortable if you are bad at it," he said simply as he took another bite of his food. Relishing it for a moment, he sighed before looking to Pan with a smile. "My job is now product testing. It's where the prison essentially uses us as mules to make sure products work as they should. It's not so bad all the time, but it's normally more unpleasant than pleasant. Not one of my favorites, but I'll deal with it if it means we can be a bit more comfortable with our cell. Just try not to be worried if I come back with a rash or something. It goes away eventually."

With that stated, Carpo took one last bite of his food before pushing the empty plate to the side and looking at Pan, giving him his full attention. "Any other questions you have? Honestly I'm quite enjoying answering them."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:08 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan smiled and waved to the larger male watching him leave and sit down until Carpo drew in his attention again. He examined the tray of food and then the questions really began to flood his mind. He leaned in closer and started talking in a whispering tone.

"Well if you don't mind me asking...How did you get here? I mean is burning a few files really enough to be called treason? And you've been more than once, right? How do you know him? And how can he get us supplies? This is a prison right? How many people do you actually know here? And how can-"

He was asking so many questions at once until a hand suddenly covered Pan's mouth. Pan froze in place and a face appeared behind him. It was another friend of Carpo's. "Hey, Carpo, this guy bothering you?" he asked. Pan stopped breathing.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image

“Well I-,” he started just to stop as he noticed a hand suddenly appear in front of Pan's face. Blinking in confusion, he looked up and upon his lips the brightest smile appeared. It was another friend indeed, but, well, a real friend this time, not just a 'friend.' It was an exciting thing to see, after all, he'd been sure all his friends had escaped without him. He had been certain that it was just Pan and him now, but to see this man behind him....well, it made a wave of relief wash over him.

“Alpha! No. No. He's not bothering me. He's just a friend,” he said as he scooted over, patting a seat beside him for Alpha to sit on. He then looked to Pan with the widest of grins. “Pan. This is Alpha. Alpha. Pan. Anyways ummm.. questions. That man's name was Kravos. I met him the first time I was here. He deals in acquiring things, by which I mean stealing or trading. He's a good guy, for the most part. This is essential a prison, yes, and I recognize quite a few people, most of which make me quite uncomfortable honestly.”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:12 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

When the other let go of his mouth and went to sit next to Carpo, Pan managed to relax again. He breathed heavy and watched the two about things. He listened to the new man ask Carpo how he was and if he was any better. The man wrapped his arm around Carpo's shoulder and smiled gleefully. Apparently the two would be working together the product testing thing. Pan was glad that Alpha was a friend, or else Pan would probably not be thinking right now. But such a relief fell over Carpo when Alpha hugged him, Pan could see it.

When Carpo told him everything, Pan took in what he wanted to know. Even though, Carpo didn't answer anything about the treason part. He thought Carpo probably didn't want to answer those questions. Pan was going to ask questions about the both of them but suddenly, a bell alarm sounded and Kravos came back to pick up Pan. Apparently, it was time for work now.

.P .A. N.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

Carpo answered Alpha's questions, smiling all the while and looking at him. Upon feeling the hug, the tension in his body dissipated and a deep breath released. He was so relieved. After all, if Alpha was here, that meant they had a chance to escape, a chance to get out of here. Alpha wouldn't be staying here for long after all. He never did. And when he left he'd surely bring Carpo and Pan with him. Alpha wouldn't dare leave him here to die and if Carpo said he wouldn't leave without Pan, Alpha would comply. He was sure of it.

Blinking at the bell, the redhead jumped before smiling and rising. His dread of before seemed to have dissipated, instead the young man looking not at all bothered by the task to com now. Waiting to make sure Kravos returned, as he was asked, he looked to Pan once more. "Don't worry about your chore too much and try to stay quiet. The last thing you need is to be overheard talking to a troublemaker," he said before putting his hand to his shoulder," really though just try to relax. I promise you'll be perfectly fine. I'll see you after we're done, alright?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:33 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Waving, Pan just smiled and watched his friend leave with the other friend. Kravos came and didn't really engage much with Pan. No offense to Pan but he wasn't the most intimidating creature in the world and Kravos knew he was probably going to have some trouble protecting him. Pan looked like such a target! But whatever, he owed Pan a bunch for switching jobs with him so he'd keep the promises... or at least try to. Pan walked with Kravos into the kitchen with dishes in hand and Kravos was so much larger than Pan. Kravos explained that Pan was to go put on an apron and head over to this large sink filled with water and soap and start washing. Nodding and with out hesitation he rolled up his sleeves and got started.

But then only 12 minutes in, Pan was already getting tired of doing the same strokes to each and every dish. His arm was tired and he was getting irritated of just standing in one place. He began looking around and there was Kravos, mopping the floor. When he looked up to him, Kravos glanced over to him and walked over asked quietly if he needed help. Pan shook his head and said no and Kravos went to go back to mopping. While he was busy, however, a few other inmates came in with their load of dishes to wash but left them for Pan to do. But Pan didn't question it, nor did he actually notice. Kravos saw that and was amazed that Pan didn't care. "Hey-... aren't you gonna do something about that?! Those guys just gave you their load to do.. Aren't you upset?" he asked quietly. Pan just looked at him and shook his head. Oh.. this kid has so much to learn... Pan was just holding a wet dish when it suddenly snapped in half. Pan was a little surprised. He didn't think he was holding it that hard. And the break was so clean... how odd. Then Kravos leaned in warned Pan.

"I'd drop that in the water if I were you, kid. The nut jobs in here could take that as some bad omen- eh?"

Pan and Kravos turned back to see an inmate singing. He wasn't mentally stable but he wasn't doing any harm. He was just sweeping and minding his own business but disturbing everyone else's when suddenly another inmate grabbed a butcher knife that was not supposed to be out and managed to throw it at the other man, chopping him in the back of the head. Kravos suddenly covered Pan's eyes with his hand before the knife hit his head. Pan suddenly went into a robot like state and didn't look at the body as the one who threw it was detained by guards. Pan was doing the dishes faster now and not complaining now while Kravos groaned about just mopping there and now he had to clean it again.

After a few hours they eventually finished, Pan's fingers ached and were all pruney. Now Kravos, gave the things Carpo asked for to Pan and he went back to his cell. The blanket was thick and soft. So much so that by the time Carpo would return, someone would have accidently fallen asleep amongst the blanket.

.P .A. N.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces