Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Zed looked a bit skeptical of Alpha and with good reason. After all, this wouldn't have been the first time that Alpha tricked him into doing something that he wasn't supposed to be doing. Then again... it wasn't as if the government here would actually believe that they willing gave the rebellions a suit... They'd think that was too crazy to believe. Either that, or they'd just think that their outpost couldn't possible be that stupid...

"Oh.. well.. okay. But if Leona says something about it, you're going to have to take the suit off," he said as he got up and started down the hall. "Um... what job did you work as... when you were part of that society?" The question seemed random, but purposeful at the same time.

~~

Carpo looked startled when Pan grabbed his arm to stop his wiping. He hadn't expected such forcefulness from the albino, especially over something like this. And so he was taken aback for a moment, only relaxed his shocked expression as Pan began to explain himself. It was a weird sort of blackmail, said not so much to be a threat towards noncompliance, but more as an assurance of his own worth in his lovers eyes. The gesture made him smile, ever so slightly and nod. "Well... I can certainly try to be less pessimistic," he offered in response as he leaned into Pan's embrace. It was warm in it and the scent of his lover helped slow the beating of his heart.. Soon both scent and warmth were gone though as Pan took his turn to break their closeness...

He listened again, as he explained that he was going to talk to Alpha, only to shake his head some.. "You don't... You don't have to do that. After all, he wasn't wrong... I mean.... he shouldve said it a bit gentler, sure, but he was pretty on the mark," he said, pretty sure that this admission was technically breaking Pan's wish for him to be more positive about himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:32 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
SO SORRY this took me awhile! I could not remember if we ever established what Alpha's roles were!

"Thanks.." Alpha said, following the other man. His question, however, sort of threw him off. Zed wanted to know? Well it certainly wouldn't hurt him. Still needing to properly gain the man's trust, some information about Alpha himself would probably benefit that goal.

"Uhh.. " he started, trying to remember. It had been so long, he'd almost forgotten. "uhhh I was created into the position of a soldier. But uhh.. well had you been through the training I'd attempted to go through, you'd understand why I'd rebel.." he muttered. Those old memories of his childhood was... just that. Just a memory. He'd push those old beliefs and livelihoods out a long time ago.

This was probably not the most intelligent thing to do however. The less Zed really knew, the better. Besides, he was already going against his government's wishes of giving a foreigner a piece of government property that was going to be used for espionage.

"And I understand..If she says anything, just blame it on me. It is my idea after all. I'd prefer not to go by the method of the 'Decoy Captive'... I'd lose any element of surprise if I wanted to save Kravos... well.. lets not think of that right now.."

Alpha thought that if Pan would go, this would so much easier. But It wasn't impossible to do with Carpo, sure Carpo could hack but.. Alpha had a feeling that hacking through doors and opening cells wasn't going to be the way to go.

~~

Pan could hear Carpo's meek plea, but when he finished it, Pan just stopped a top the stairs and turned back to see his husband. Perhaps what Carpo saw then would surprise or scare him, but Pan only gave him the saddest of smiles and then kept walking down those stairs.

It was becoming increasingly clear that Pan still knew very little about ... all of their history. Rene, Alpha, and Carpo. All of them had been together for so much longer, and for a dispute like this to cause them to rip apart like this... they needed to talk all together...besides... Pan already had a suit that fit like a glove...

Was this what Shen was fighting for? There seemed like so much that Pan had missed. As he walked down those stairs, he remembered all the interactions he had with his friend... but they were just a small handful. Carpo was filling his life with more memories but still... it seems like, now more than ever, that he hardly belonged with them. Perhaps it was his brainwashed lifestyle... but if really wanted to help ... now was the precise time to do it.

Pan went down stairs to find someone to give him permission to go outside.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:43 am
TenTenPrincess23
[[it's okay. I honestly couldn't remember either. I think you made a good choice though smile ]]

"Oh.. Shen was a soldier I think. Or some variation of that anyway. Either way, it means you should fit into one of his suits or one of mine. Me and him had kind of the same build, but a bit different," he said with a smile as he walked down the hall, obviously having a pleasant memory linked to such a discussion. His smile faded a bit though as he seemed to remember the darkness behind the truth of the matter. "He said that you could figure out a persons height and such based on occupation. I always thought it was some sort of strict requirement thing. Never realized it was because you guys were literally made in tubes....."

He trailed off near the end of that and nodded some at Alpha's reasoning. "Yeah..... I get that. It's really up to Leona though," he said, answering, but his mind obviously lingering on something else. Whatever it was though, he didn't say. Instead he just stopped in front of a closet and opened it to show a few different sizes of suits. "Shen's are the black ones. Mine are the silver."

----

The first person he'd run into was Leo, who was hunched over a pad of paper, scribbling something away. She was calmer than she was earlier, but she still looked unhappy. It was weird, she almost seemed as bothered by Kravos' capture as Alpha did. Scribbling for a bit longer, she finally looked up as it became apparent that Pan was looking for her attention.. "Yes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:31 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha looked over the closet and glanced through them before pulling one down. It was a silver. Zed finished his words and Alpha took them with merit. If the mothered government had their way, they'd probably create humans EXACTLY the same. Even with all of their studying after all the years they've had, they still couldn't create ''perfect" obedient clones. That was the point of Alpha's rebellion.. to finally stop their little science project.

"I understand... " he replied.

But the talks of this Shen character was making Alpha more and more curious. Here was stories of this man who died tragically in the hopes of saving oppressed people from Alpha's own homeland and he'd never even heard anything about him.

"Hey.. Zed... not to be pressing a rough subject. But this Shen guy, he seemed pretty grande... Do you know how he knew Pan or how he met him? Pan's hardly mentioned anything about this guy and well.. it just seems like a shame that he's not here today..." Alpha couldn't help but ask. What was this guy like? And .. why Pan?

~~~

Pan watched Leo scribble her writings on her desk until she finally notice him. Even when she spoke Pan jolted slightly because of how fierce she seemed.

"I'm sorry to bother you, ma'am. Alpha told me of your missions tonight and..I plan on going with you. So, I was wondering if it would be alright to go outside for a little while to get some fresh air before you go..." he asked quietly with a small shy smile. She seemed friendly enough, but it was her position that intimidated him. Not only was she the head captain of this band of heavily trained guards, but she was the Captain of band from a place that seemed like a completely different world...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:06 am
TenTenPrincess23

Zed smiled upon seeing that Alpha had grabbed one of his suits, happy that one of his spares was finally getting some use. He grabbed one as well before tightly shutting the door to the closet once more. Dark eyes then turned back to Alpha, only to blink a bit in surprise at his question. He hadn't expected him to ask something like that, mostly because he hadn't expected Alpha to actually care about such a thing. He just stared at him for awhile, as if trying to process the question. The man then proceeded to nod, as if agreeing to the advice of an inaudible voice.

"Uh... yeah.. I mean, I sort of know that," he said as he began to walk down the hall. It seemed this type of conversation required pacing. "I don't think Pan knows though... I mean... Well, you see Shen was pretty important. He was trained really well and had your government's complete trust, so he got to do a lot of important things, things that they couldn't trust others with. One of those things was to make sure we weren't smuggling out people from your country. The other was to watch Pan. He said it was because Pan was a really important doctor, like one of those find the cure for cancer sort of guys, and that he was supposed t keep an eye on him and made sure he didn't run into any trouble...."

As he spoke, he seemed to look over his suit, scanning for any sort of issues it may have. It was more of an uncomfortable tick than anything though. "I guess he probably was actually watching him because of the whole "super soldier" thing though, huh? That would make more sense," he said as he turned into a sitting room," hey... um... do you think Kravos is okay?"
~~~

Staring at him for a moment, she said nothing. She then slowly looked down to the thing she'd been working on and rubbed her temples. Then, just as Pan perhaps began to wonder if he'd ever get an answer, she released a heavy sigh. "Sure... But I'm coming out with you. If something were to happen to you right outside of my base, Shen would kill me."

With that said, she walked down the hall towards an exit. Near the door were a number of different coats. Leona grabbed a golden one, leaving behind a black one, a green one, and a silvery one. Once out, she pulled out a packet of cigarettes from her pocket and quickly lit one before taking a drag. It was no longer snowing outside, but it was still very cold, perhaps even colder than yesterday had been.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:11 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha was impressed. This guy sounded super cool to earn the government's trust while still being a foreigner. But it didn't make sense why... So Alpha's mind came up with a few theories. A few theories that could very well break Pan's heart if he knew... maybe he already did.... But why this guy? Why not have another scientist?... Well, Zed probably didn't have all the answers.

"He'd probably have been a godsend to have here. Wish I could've met him... Sad though, It sounds like the Shen guy was assigned to Pan or something. Just goes to show that our government can twist the simplest of bonds into a manipulative plot to control things. Don't tell Pan I said that though.. please. I don't think he'd like to find out that his only friend wasn't ... really that... " Alpha assumed. Of course Alpha didn't know anything but that's what it seemed like.
~~

Crap...

This wasn't exactly what Pan wanted, but Leo seemed pretty forward about going. Pan needed to test out these powers alone in order to be sure he got them.

"Oh~ you really don't you have to join me, it must be freezing outside... and I really didn't mean to p-pull you away from your work" he stammered. He was slightly lying, he really didn't want to her to be pulled away from her work, but not only for that reason. "I really just wanted to walk around the building~" his hands were up nervously. " I promise I won't go fa-.." he was saying until she mentioned Shen's name.... Why did she have to say his name..

Pan grew quiet and really let Leona do whichever she pleased now... Shen did. Shen could always convince Pan of anything. At least.. that's what he remembered. Even the little things like eating celery, or working out ALL the time. Never would he ever have though that Shen wasn't from his own society. But .. then Pan grew confused,

"Shen...? But ... isn't he? He's gone... How could he hurt you?" Pan obviously didn't get the expression.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:15 am
TenTenPrincess23
[[Shen is from Pan's society. He just worked really closely with Leona's government as well. Also sorry this post is so short]]

"Huh? Oh no. Shen really was his friend. Sure it didn't really start out that way, but he really did like Pan. Talked about him all the time," Zed said with a nod as he set down his suit and looked up to the clock. They had a good half a day left before they would have to leave to Sans Espoir. "Your government probably wouldn't have liked it much if they found out. He was supposed to be impersonal about it."

"Hey um. You wanna spar or something? We've got a few hours. Leo and Orion don't ever spar with me, so I usually have to do it with the dummies."

-------

Leona took another drag from the cigarette and closed her eyes. "Yes... he's gone. He couldn't really hurt me. But he would've been upset. By doing what he would've wanted, I'm respecting his memory," she said before reopening her eyes and looking to Pan. She stared at him for a moment, taking in the glow of his eyes before looking over to the sunset. "So.. what's a doctor like you doing on a rescue mission?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Oh okay~ I forgot~ sweatdrop

"Well.. that's good..." Alpha didn't have much more to say. Thinking about a dead man wasn't going to help him much.. and then Zed asked about Kravos... talk about timing. Alpha looked over the suit once more and carefully placed it back. He sighed, but smiled nervously. He tried not to look worried, but was probably failing.

"I .. I don't know." he started..
"the worst fear I have is that, when we get there.. they'd have already killed him.." he spoke with rasp. "But, if those mad scientists enjoy their job and they know we escaped, they'd do everything in their power to keep alive just long enough to make him suffer.... But because of that, we might have a chance to save him... Here's my plan.." Alpha told with a hopeful, confident smirk. Alpha was about to try on the suit, but just pulling on a sleeve, Alpha could already feel his arm being constricted. "hmmm.. Maybe a sparing would help me fit these sleeves, hehehe. I thought you said we had a similar build, " Alpha couldn't stop giggling, " hehe and Here I thought I lost some weight, but you've got thin wrists.. Hahehe.. anyway, sure why not" he laughed. He decided he'd try Shen's suit after they sparred.

~~

Though with Pan's newfound abilities, he still couldn't remember everything of Shen. Only that he was his best friend... well... as close as one got. Shen always stopped by just when Pan was finishing a new patient at the office.... and then he'd leave. They'd talk about fun things though and spend as much time as they could together. Pan's chest hurt at his memories of his fallen friend.

" Well... Alpha asked me to... Maybe to help your civilians too. But I don't want to get you guys in any trouble. So.. I'll be along for the ride, but, I promise not to get in the way when you get there, you just go about your duties, please!" he told truthfully. What Pan's plan was verses Alpha's plan was a complete mystery at this point...

After Pan glanced at the coats and deciding not to take one, since none of them were his, the two were outside now. There was a sharp crispness in the air that was cold to the tips of their noses. Pan's breath was obvious in the cold evening air. Pan couldn't stop staring at it all... "Is this... Is this all snow?" he asked. Pan has actually seen snow before. But just small slush piles on the side of the street. Nothing so clean and white with an oranging sky above. Although it was truly beautiful, Pan needed to focus and figure out a way to be alone out here for just a short while, just to train with his new abilities without Leo finding out. "Captain Leo, were... were you and Shen close?" he asked. Although he grew up with Shen, because they were both bred for different purposes, Pan knew so little of Shen, and yet it seemed that Shen knew almost everything about him...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:54 am
TenTenPrincess23
[[its alright. Just thought I'd remind you smile ]]

Zed hoped that he was okay. His whole group was pretty worried about him, especially Leona. Last time he'd been here, she had asked him to allow her to send him over the border to safety. But he'd refused and so she relented, knowing that if she forced him, he'd just run away. Now that they all knew he was in danger... well, they wished they had pushed harder. It would be terrible if something happened to him, especially so close to Shen's death....

The brunette got quiet for a moment as he contemplated that, only to look up with a smile as Alpha agreed to spar him. "Really? Awesome! And uh sorry the suit doesn't fit. I thought it would because Shen could fit into my suit.. He could've just lied about that though I guess," he said with a chuckle before starting down the hall to the gym.

It was a big room with a thirty foot high ceiling. It was stocked with almost any kind of training equipment a person could hope for. Rope for climbing, training dummies, a multitude of weapons.... There was even a small shooting range set up in one of the corners. Zed, who was used to having all of this, ignored most of it and just headed to a large cushioned mat near the center of the room. He then stretched for a few moment before easing up and facing Alpha. "Alright. I'll give you the first move."

-------

Leona continued smoking in slow, long drags, as her hazel eyes stared dispassionately at the snow covered ground. When Pan explained his reason for coming along, she merely nodded softly and continued staring off, seeming almost as if she had not cared to hear the answer to begin with.

Upon hearing his innocent question, however, her eyes refocused and her hands carefully lowered, allowing the cigarette to burn away unbothered betwixt her fingers. "Yeah... it's all snow," she said, looking almost... sad. It bothered her that she hadn't realized how little people in Shen's world knew of such simple pleasures.... If she had known... if had told her... she would've done something so much sooner and maybe... just maybe.. he'd still be alive.... Leona looked down as she thought about that trying to keep her sadness over the loss of Shen and her concern for Kravos concealed. "Y-Yes... we were... He was a good friend to me...," she said, voice wavering as the emotions built up within her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:54 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha stepped forward into the gym and was delightfully impressed by all the equipment in the room. He approached the center of the room and smiled with a chalky grin. "Okay, but just know I haven't sparred for practice in awhile so I apologize now if I get too rough.. " he smirked. Though he gave that warning, he would for sure try his best not seriously hurt Zed. Perhaps Pan and Carpo would think of him as hypocritical for questioning their earlier sparring session and here he was about to spar with Zed.

Alpha got into position and put his fists up and threw forward the first punch.

~~

Pan could almost hear the shaking sadness in her voice. Leona seemed burdened with so much on her shoulders... this wasn't her battle for freedom... but in being a bystander of it all she probably has had her losses too. This thought only made Pan more determined.

With careful effort, Pan trudged through the ankle-deep snow. If there wasn't such a dire mission at stake, one could probably have fun in all this white stuff! Well, Pan tried anyway. Seeing all the snow packed everywhere, Pan was beginning to figure out a way he practice his powers. Still trudging in the uniform found from Kravo's storage, which didn't offer much protection from the cold, but Pan was comfortable enough to move freely. He didn't feel too bad, so he assumed that maybe his abilities had something to do with the lack of feeling from the cold. Still his face turned a bit pink.

Making his way to the trunk of a nearby pine tree. It's still deep forest green branches were covered in thick layers of snow on each branch. The crunching of the snow under his feet sounded amazing to his ears and when he saw the trunk of the tree and how the snow didn't touch it, he smiled in amazement.
"Wow, the trunk of the tree is a little warmer~ That's so cool! I didn't know that even trees needed to stay warm in the winter. Did he ever see these? Like, this tree and all this snow?" he asked her. "I wasn't allowed outside the society because I was doctor. Doctors were on call all the time, so we didn't get to leave home much.. if at all... hehe", That wasn't entirely true. It was only Pan that wasn't really allowed outside, who just so happened to be doctor. He wondered if she knew how he really died. Pan didn't think it was very nice of him to keep asking her about her fallen friend.... but somehow, maybe talking about him and her endeavors would help her relax... memories do that sometimes. At least have her relaxed enough before he was about to pull a stunt that could possibly get Leona furious or worried sick... or both.

Pan leaped onto a branch above him. It wasn't too high to where normal human feats would be questioned, but Pan did it with an unnatural amount of ease that one could think he was... an expert at climbing trees. Even he was impressed it. Pan climbed a little higher, but stopped to sit and wave down to Leo, regardless of what her answer was. He was making sure that he was far enough away from Leona to make sure she wouldn't get hurt. Just under him was a rather tall snow mound that could be proven useful. He made sure Leona could see him reach for one more branch to climb up.. and then the branch beneath him broke. Unexpectedly, Pan tumbled down and landed feet first in the mound... that was MUCH deeper than he originally anticipated. Landing with an audible -Oof!- Pan wasn't really worried until his vision grew much darker. With the fall, the tree had dropped some, if not all, of its heavy piles of snow over Pan's entry way, so now, Pan had actually buried himself alive. Surprisingly this was all part of his plan... well maybe just not to this heavy of an extreme. But now, Pan could get to work to see just how strong he was and see how much he could really endure, with out Leona seeing!

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 am
tentenprincess23

"Don't worry. I know I don't look like much, but I'm actually pretty sturdy," the younger man said with a smile. The smile quickly faded however, as Alpha threw a punch his way. On a dime his eyes focused and he redirected the blow, redirecting Alpha before giving him a roundhouse kick in the rear with his left leg. If Alpha thought quickly enough, he could easily topple Zed over by taking out his other leg. Otherwise Zed would set it down again and be in a cleary advantageous position.

------

Leona held the cigarette at her side for a few moments longer before putting it back to her lips. Slowly she felt the nicotine within soothe her frayed nerves, causing her voice to be steady once again when she responded to Pan's question. "Yes. We came out here quite a bit actually. Him and Zed built a fort one winter.....," she said, voice trailing off as she remembered it. It was huge, the biggest fort she'd ever seen and pretty sturdy. One day they all slept in it, drinking coffee and staying warm by the fire.. It was a lovely day, one she hoped to never forget..

So lost in her memories, the auburn haired woman hardly noticed as Pan scaled the tree. Her mind thought nothing of the trembling branches or discarded pine needles, instead lingering on the taste of coffee and the scent of smoke in the air. Her eyes rose slightly as she saw some movement and then widened as she saw where Pan was... He was high up in the tree, higher than he should be. A panic built up in her chest as she saw him reach up for another branch, one far too flimsy to hold him. "Pan wa-," she yelled, only to gasp as she saw him fall. Rushing forward, she tried to close the space, to do something, only to get pushed back as some of the displaced snow knocked her onto her butt. She sat there for a moment, a bit stunned as she stared at the scene before. There was so much snow and the albino had all but disappeared into it.

"Pan!" She yelled, hoping that by some miracle he had not ended up beneath it all. Due the muffling of the snow, however, Leona could not hear Pan if he tried to respond. In a panic, she dug ungloved hands into the snow, shoveling it away in hurried manner as she tried to uncover the doctor. Tears welled up at the corner of her eyes as she did so.. She had just lost Shen and possibly lost Kravos. There was no way she'd lose Pan on top of it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:24 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Just quick enough, Alpha didn't actually dodge the roundhouse kick, but more or less turned to take the kick full on and hold on to it, tumbling to the floor and attempting to drag Zed down with him in order to pin him there.

On the floor, Alpha couldn't help but laugh, his side ached a bit at how strong Zed really was. "Hahaha, damn kid. You really do have some power to you..hehe.." he giggled.

~~

Pan was on his back now and buried under a good foot and a half of snow, assuming that was how much that fell on him, took the first few seconds to feel the wet snow. As heavy as it was, and as red as his finger tips looked, it didn't hurt or sting as touching snow with your bare skin can feel. Pan was astounded by the lack of feeling pain in the cold and would've stayed fascinated longer had the Captain not cried out as she did. Pan heard it clearly. Another feat that seemed impossible. His advanced hearing mapped out everything that Leona was doing. The crunching of the snow from underneath her feet as she ran over to him after getting up was a good indicator of just how far she was. Pan heard her start digging and immediately sprung into action. No way was he about to have Leona dig in the snow for him. Of course he didn't know that she had no gloves on.

Forcing his arm free from the snow impact, he figured he could push aside a foot of snow, instead of making Leo dig any longer. He dug through the foot and a half thick blanket and now was free from being buried under the snow but was stuck in a six foot deep hole. Praying, Leona could hear him, he shouted out,

"CAPTAIN STOP!" he cried. "Please, your hands will freeze out if you continue!" he begged. Standing his six foot deep problem, he figured that he could just jump out, but with the captain right there, he assumed that could pose potential problems should the Captain question how he managed to do that.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:26 am
TenTenPrincess23

Zed's eyes widened as he felt Alpha grab onto his leg and drag him down. It took him a moment to process what had just happened and when he finally did, he also began to laugh. "Well, we may not have test tube babies, but our training's pretty rigorous, one of the best in the world," he said with a smile as he looked at the man before him," you're pretty solid though. Didn't expect you to take that kick full on."

----

Leona stopped her panicked shoveling as she saw a foot of snow go flying off of Pan. Looking down into the hole, she could see Pan, alive and okay. And....standing. She expected the snow to absorb some of the impact due to the fact that it was fresh, but she hadn't expected him to be virtually unscathed. Staring at him, she thought to question him, but she doubted he had any more clue about his miraculous luck than she did. And so she just stared, obviously shocked for a moment before finally snapping back to her senses. "Stay down there and try to keep warm... I'll get a rope...," she said before rushing back inside to search for a rope. If there was ever a time to try to jump, it was now. He'd just have to figure out a way to explain it to her that didn't sound totally impossible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

"Hehe, I've been through worse.." he chuckled. It was astounding sometimes. Just how farfetched the term 'Test-tube-babies' seemed. And yet, Alpha had been through heavier kicks and could withstand Zed's punches. He was at least grateful..somewhat. Was he a preferable outcome according to his society's standards? Probably not, since he rebelled, but imagining how complicated it actually is to grow human beings in beakers and petri dishes.
"So, you wanna keep going? Or should you be getting ready?" he asked, concerned on time.

"And, if you don't mind me asking, how do these pick ups usually work?" he asked, standing up and offering a hand to help the other man up.

~~

Pan saw his breath a bit in the icy weather and looked up to see Leo completely worried and shaken up. He frowned at worrying her and saw her eyes were puffy. Was she crying?

Before Pan could question her, she ran off to fetch rope. He was about to stop her, thinking it silly to get rope, but didn't as he didn't want to lose this one and only opportunity he'd have to practice his abilities.

So he waited until he heard her footsteps completely fade until he jumped. When he did, his jump managed to be high enough, but the snow wouldn't stay. That top layer of snow was just too soft and wouldn't pact or bunch into a tight enough ledge that Pan could hold on to and pull himself out. Either way Pan tried to hold on, it was just too lose. So... Pan looked at his icey walls once again.

Rabbits.. they're good at digging right?

He imagined to himself. He punched hard into the snow hole towards the headquaters to get a significant start to dig himself out. When Leona would back, Pan was no longer in the 6 ft deep snowback and pulling his legs out of a hole he very quickly dug. By that point, Pan would be soaking wet however.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games