Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:04 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Surprisingly the suit didn't fray or rip yet. Pan could hear Carpo's remark and he couldn't help but frown. The tree was pretty, though bare of any leaves or animals, it was still tall and mighty enough for Pan to have to break it down. He tried one more time to slide it out of the hole he punched through, but the splinted wooded pieces punched to one direction, were painfully serrated against his forearm. Pan didn't want to risk cutting the suit or damaging it, as it could possibly lose his connection with Carpo, so he had to admit he had to comply.

"hmm... yeah ok... I guess you're right.." Pan agreed.

Although he felt remorse for the tree, the sight of Pan obliterating one side out of the tree was something to behold. His movement was with lightning speed. One moment, the man had adjusted his fist in the hole to face one side of the trunk. The wood crinkling and creaking from his fist squeezing. And then, like a bullet, Pan's wrist exploded out of the trunk and ripped out of it like a zipper. The wood splintered and spliced and with only half of a trunk supporting an entire tree, it began to fall. Pan gasped with a small hitch in his breath and skittered over to the falling maple with open palms. Bracing himself for impact, Pan caught the collapsing trunk and held it for a moment. Why he had the impulse to catch it, he didn't really know why, but he already felt bad enough for having to break the poor tree, maybe Pan didn't want to watch it crash.

After gently setting down the maple, Pan gave out a quiet breath from having heaving the heavy tree trunk and looked around.

"Can you still hear me okay?" Pan asked, almost forgetting that Carpo could see everything he saw. The albino man worried that Carpo might be mad for putting himself in danger like that... but whatever Carpo replied with he was definitely going to be mad at what he had to say next...

"I think I'm ready. I can do it.... " he spoke aloud, wanting Carpo to hear it these words. Though his chest was tightening now and the words were getting heavy to say, he needed to say it. He started taking a few steps forward and looked ahead through a clearing in the woods. The snow on the ground blanketed the clear ahead as the sky began to drop quiet snowflakes now. No real threat of a storm, just a peaceful sight... for now.....

" We can go to Sans Espoir and rescue the others..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:39 pm
"]
TenTenPrincess23

Carpo had kind of been joking. He hadn't expected that Pan actually could break it and,thus, had started printing off a map, so that they could go out and help. As Carpo watched the map print, he heard a creaking noise. "Will you cut it out, you're just gonna hu-," Carpo started to say as turned his head, only for his jaw to drop as he watched the man slice through a tree.Green eyes widened significantly at the sight and he sat in silence for a moment. It was... it was amazing. He didn't understand how one man could accomplish so much and yet...

"Y-yeah," Carpo forced out, as he tried to knock himself out of his stupored state so that he could give Pan the proper attention,"everything's in working order. You okay?"

Carpo chuckled at Pan's next words, not understanding that he meant now and just shook his head. "Well, Id certainly say so. That was incredible... Now hurry back. I'm sure Leo and Alpha are going to want to hear the plan before you guys head out tonight."

Pan took a few steps forward and Carpo looked back to the tracker, noticing he was heading the wrong way easily. "Base is to the East... Opposite of the sun," he said, adding in the last part to give him a better sense of where to go.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:17 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Pan frowned and bit his lip, feeling the pressure of what he had to say, and what Carpo was going to feel about it.

"...N-No... Carpo.. I.." his breath got caught in his chest for only a moment.

"I'm going to Sans Espoir now..."

the words felt like weights on his shoulders had come undone. There was no stopping Pan now. He was at least a few miles away and should anyone really want to stop him, it'd take them a miracle to catch Pan.

But still... well... Pan waited for what Carpo had to say. He kept walking forward, away from the hideout.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:12 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Carpo stared at the screen in silence for a moment as his brain tried to process what it was that Pan was telling him. "But...," he muttered as he watched Pan continue walking away. He couldn't let him leave. Not like this. Not only was it dangerous for Pan to go alone, but he'd never even gotten a chance to say goodbye. Never gotten a chance to hug him or hold him, knowing it might be the last time.

Over the microphone, Pan would suddenly hear typing as Carpo made adjustments so that he could grab a headset with further range. He then would hear hurried footsteps and breathing as Carpo skidded around the door frame and towards the door to the outside that Pan had exited from, knowing that no one would be there to stop him. Running, he pushed through the door, only hesitating for a few moments as the cool air hit his already cool skin. Then he was at it again, tennis shoe clad feet sinking into the snow a bit with each step. He knew where Pan was heading, he had the edge there, but Pan could move so much faster than him... and he was so far away.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he ran, freezing as they fell. And soon, he too fell, landing on his knees not even ten minutes from the base. He breath was ragged and his fingertips were red. He had gone out in just a sweater and some pants and the cold air had caught up to him quick.

"Please come back....," he cried into his mic, knowing that Pan could hear him as he spoke," you can't go alone.... You'll die. I love you... Please.." He sounded so weak... so helpless... because he was... He just normally hid behind a mask of strength.... a mask that was cracking as he imagined his only love... his husband never coming back..  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:23 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Carpo was making noises that Pan could hear through the ear piece of the helmet. He figured Carpo would react brash but not being able to see just what he was doing was making him anxious. Pan stopped walking forward and looked back at where he came from. The tree lay in the snow and Pan's feet prickled with the urge to run back to base and stop Carpo from hurting himself... but something in the back of his mind was holding him back.

"But Carpo, Alpha and the Captain don't really have much of an opportunity to get the others out. With these abilities, I think I could really help." Pan paused.

"Besides, if Kravos is alive, then wouldn't time be against us? The people there aren't likely going to keep him alive, this could be the only chance we have to save Kravos and all the others there...." he pleaded.

" Don't worry, Carpo. I don't think they would kill me. They'd still have to catch me first..." now came the hard part, " And if you helped me navigate through the facility, I really think we could rescue them.." Pan cringed with the suggestion. His voice was shy and quiet, not very confident at all. He had no idea how Carpo would react.

"I think we can save everyone. Even if the society we once lived in aren't natural humans, they still deserve to the chance to know freedom... and saving all those who fought with you is a start.. isn't it?"

Pan's speech seemed a tad random and out of left field. His chest tightened as the thoughts flooded his mind again. Pan really didn't want to do this alone, but since he had these abilities, waiting for a plan to happen seemed like the wrong choice. He knew rescuing the other fugitives wasn't going to necessarily destroy all of Sans Espoir... but turning himself in might.

Meanwhile, still in the sparring room with Rene and Zed, Alpha stretched his arms until he thought he heard something upstairs. " Hey, Did you hear that?" he asked Rene softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:27 pm
TenTenPrincess23
"]

Carpo continued breathing heavily as he listened to Pans speech and shook his head. He then slowly forced himself back up to his feet. He had to keep walking, had to get to Pan. "Thats not enough Pan... My brain and your brawn.thats not going to get us far... We need the ruse... the trick to get in. We need Leo's pass to get us there... If you go in any other way... well they'll just start killing people the moment they realize you are in the place. And then they'll do whatever they can to contain you Pan... Because they want TR. They want him and you so that they can use you both. And I-," Carpo spoke before coughing as a cold breeze hit his lungs the wrong way. Putting his hand on a nearby tree, he hacked for a few moments until his breathing corrected itself. He then proceeded to pull his shirt over his nose a bit before trekking on.

"If Kravos and the others aren't dead yet. They won't be any more likely to be dead before You guys would leave tonight. And if they catch you Pan... they'll erase you... Not murder or file erasure either. They'll erase what makes you you, bring back TR and use you to...," Carpos mic cut out as a particularly strong wind hit him, sounding much like a phone call on a windy daY.

----

A sound of hurried footsteps sounded above, causing Rene to follow them with his eyes. He then turned to Alpha and nodded. "Sounds like someone was in a rush to leave. Do you think we are under attack?"

Zed shook his head at this. "An alarm would've gone off if that were the case."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan's confidence was diminishing rapidly. Every time Carpo would speak, he seemed right and it made Pan's idea feel so wrong.
"Why can't you let me do this for you... " Pan murmured quietly to himself.

He turned away once again until the sound of Carpo cutting off on the mic made Pan's heart drop and with out a moments hesitation he bolted back, the speed of him rushing through the forest could be heard with the sounds of a thunderous bounds from his legs. It wasn't long until Pan found Carpo outside and had to come to skidding stop.

Pan was quick to hold his arms out to his husband. "Carpo..." he took his helmet off. Pan's eyes were sad and his cheeks were hot and pink. His breath was visible in the cold and his body would be hot and warm for Carpo. Even though he came back to his lover, Pan's mind was still bent on wanting to leave.

"I'm sorry I've scared you.... " he muttered..

"But I still want to go... I think... " he stopped himself from finishing that sentence, not wanting to upset Carpo more...

Alpha shrugged his shoulders and casually walked to the door.
"Huh.." he muttered, " Well I'm gonna go check that out... you comin?" he asked, grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:29 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Carpo stepped into the wind, pushing through it to get to Pan. The albino had gone quiet on his end, which Carpo figured was the albino ignoring him. Even so, he would not give up. He had to get to him, even if it was just to help him escape San Espoir after he'd been taken captive. He just... he couldn't sit in that base knowing that Pan was going in there on his own.

Suddenly Carpo heard a noise that caused him to freeze. A whooshing noise and loud thuds. It didn't click in his mind what it was until Pan was before him, arms outstretched and waiting. Running forward, he buried his head into the others chest and closed his eyes tightly. he hadn't realized how cold he was until he was enveloped in Pans warmth and only now noticed his hands shaking as he wrapped them around the other. "I was afraid I'd never see you again...."

---

Rene nodded and followed behind him, leaving Zed to clean up the gym on his own. Taking his hand in his, he looked more curious than afraid now as the threat of an attack had been brushed away.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

The embrace seemed like it lasted forever. It was nice to hear Carpo so worried. His breathlessness was admirable but painful to the albino's ears. He just wanted Carpo to understand his intentions.

"I'm sorry I worried you. I didn't mean to make you upset.. " he apologized with a tender kiss to the top of his red head. Pan squeezed him close and bit his lip, making sure Carpo couldn't see the distraught forming in Pan's eyes.

"..."

Despite how warm and loving the embrace felt, Pan was still determined to go. In this embrace, Carpo wasn't likely to let him go. They were running out of options and worst of all, time. Pan had one idea and he didn't like it. His hands scooped up to cup Carpo's head and Pan nuzzled his forehead against Carpo's.

"Carpo... " he started, but stopped, unsure of how to continue his sentence. His voice was solemn and broke from nervousness. His pink, glowing eyes glistened intensely and held a bittersweet smile within them. He hoped Carpo could read his expression.

"I love you..."

It's a chance... I think I need to go...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:46 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Carpo closed his eyes as he held the other close, happy to have him back, if only temporarily. When Pan apologized, he said nothing in response. Instead he merely buried his head further into his chest, as if that would force the other to stay. He stood like that a long time, just taking in the albinos warmth and catching his breath. The redhead wanted to stay like that forever, safe within his loved ones arms. But eventually Pan moved and their little world was shattered as Pan moved to address what they would inevitably have to...

The redheads gaze turned away a bit as Pan pulled his chin up. He felt like crying... again. He was trying to stay strong though. Stubbornly, he shook his head at Pans words, recognizing that they were a goodbye. "If you are going to go without Alpha... you at least have to take me... I refuse to let you go alone. I know you have all these new powers and such, but you still need help. I mean... you literally just got your arm stuck in a tree like five minutes ago...."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Sorry, I'm not always including Alpha, I just don't know how to focus attention to both right now when Pan and Carpo are so beautiful...

"Carpo no! If they catch me its one thing, but they'll kill you. Plus, while I'm there, it would be the perfect opportunity to-..." He paused and pulled out an envelope with some words on it. In it was the USB of TR. The words scribbled on it read:

' A weapon is most threatening in the hands of its user...'

Pan was frowning and struggling to get the words out again, but having Carpo come with him sounded wonderful in theory, but Pan can handle bullet wounds and torture. If they were caught, they wouldn't hesitate with Carpo.

"I-If you release this to the other nations...T-Then..." Pan was shaking as he pushed the envelope in Carpo's hands. "E-everything will be exposed.... you can s-save everyone and prove to Alpha and the rest of the world that you're not a burden!" Pan's shoulders couldn't stop shaking.

"... and If you come with me.... Well... I'm not sure what would happen... " he muttered with puppy-like, sad, pink eyes. Carpo was probably gonna be pretty mad at Pan's idea... but what else could be done with their lack of time?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm
TenTenPrincess23
its cool. This is kind of emotional so I don't blame you

Carpo shook his head as he saw the envelope and listened to his words. "No... No way. If I show this to the other nations it might save people sure, but it also might cause a warn that gets others killed. On top of that... if I were to turn this over... they would kill you... think your a monster and you don't... you deserve that. You are so much more than what is on these tapes," he said, his stubbornness shining through as he shoved the envelope back into Pans hands, refusing to take it. He had told Pan that he could do with the USB what he wished, sure, but when he said that, he hadn't thought this is what it would be. Rather he had imagined Pan giving it to the nation, or him destroying so they could have a normal life together...He could stand either of those. but this... He couldn't do this. He couldn't let Pan go... couldn't lose another loved one to the tyrannical government they faced.

"Please Pan... let me come with... I don't care about proving that I'm not a burden or what might happen to me if I come with.. I care about you and damnit... when I said I was going to protect you when we were in that jail cellI meant it.."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan was at a stand still. He shouldn't have come back because now there seemed like there was no leaving Carpo now. Pan had an idea that he thought would be helpful to everyone's plan and Carpo has said 'no'. And again, he's mentioned about keeping a promise he made that seemed so long ago now. Something inside Pan wanted to keep resisting but as if a switch had flipped, Carpo was all Pan knew. He obeyed.

"Okay... Then we better hurry..." was all Pan mentioned when he turned around kneeled away from Carpo. "I'll get us there, if you're ready.." he said plainly.

Pan's voice was deep and smooth, but quieter now. His broad shoulders were sturdy and strong, looking like a perfect platform to lay on. Pan had lost something just now. But whatever it was, it wasn't important. All's that mattered was keeping Carpo satisfied.. and of course saving the others.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games