Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image

That cheery face that Pan had seen earlier was gone upon Carpo's return to the cell. Instead he held one that was tired and achy and full of pain. On his arms one could see that a sort of rash had settled where a certain cream had not sat right with him. His hair however was softer than before, much less snarly. There was something up with his mouth, too, that much was evident from how strained it was, but what lay inside no one would know as Carpo seemed to refuse to open it for now. To his delight, he didn't have to discuss his day with the other upon his return. No, there he found Pan laying asleep on the mattress, buried within the blanket that Kravos had given them.

Crouching down, he felt the softness of it, smiling at the nice texture of it. Kravos had afforded them the best it seemed and the pillow felt heavenly as well, a nice cushion that would help them sleep a lot better. The sight of it all and Pan's obvious enjoyment with it all made him smile. After all, it meant the burning in his armpits, his rash, everything... it was all worth it in the end. Taking a seat, he gave in to the simple temptation to brush the man's bangs out of his face, smiling at how soft his hair was, how peaceful he looked. He then proceeded to settle down beside him, not sleeping, but rather relaxing as he waited for someone to come and pull him and Pan both to a "therapy" session.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:24 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Dreaming. That was the one thing Pan feared the most. He worried that this place would take away his dreams. An odd thing to fear, but Pan's dreams were so vivid and pretty symbolic. The one he was having now was probably the most symbolic. In this dead of sleep, he would never really knew what it meant. Maybe when he woke up, he could tell Carpo and maybe he would know. He was a doctor, not a psychoanalyst. Still asleep, Pan nuzzled a bit against Carpo and curled up beside him.

In the dream, Pan was being carried in a carried down a dark and spooky hallway with rabid and sick dogs behind bars, gun shots could be heard in the distance. Pan was transported from his cage and into a dark cell. Shivering, he could hear the dripping of water in there and something else digging their way out. The digging stopped and staring back at Pan was a giant red fox with a suspicious grin on his muzzle and a collar around his neck. Pan shrunk in fear, when all the fox did was pick him up and made him sit next to him as he curled up beside Pan. Then, reluctantly, Pan grew comfortable enough to relax by the giant fox when he could see his own reflection in a puddle of water. He wondered why the fox was so big, and his reflection explained why. There, in the water, staring back at Pan, was none other than a little white furry head of a white rabbit with pink eyes. And then gunshots outside their cell! They grew louder and louder and louder until...

Pan woke up to a guard tapping on their glass door. Blinking, he looked up to realize that everything was indeed, a dream.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

Stirring awake at the tapping, Carpo rubbed his eyes and looked over. Eyes flicked up catching the 'time' just to find that about a half an hour had passed. Crud. He had fallen asleep. He hadn't meant to do that. Well, at least Pan was still here, still safe. Plus, it let him catch up on his sleep a little bit. He'd just have to hope that the guards didn't chose to be cruel as a result.

Green eyes flicked down as the guard continued knocking and a single finger rose, showing that they needed one more second. Gentle fingers then proceeded to move the white-haired man's bangs, running smoothly through his hair, hoping to allow for a more fluid awakening rather than an abrupt one. When his eyes flicked open, he smiled and started to rise. "Time for therapy. You can try to get some more sleep in after that. We'll just be in the cell then until dinner. Seems they choose to skip lunch today, instead opting to have us work through it," he stated before rising, offering a hand down to him," follow me."

Exiting the cell, they followed the guard to a room, a place where each person was designated a seat. In there group there was five other people, not including the "therapist." This was perhaps one of the only things that actually made Sans Espoir seem like a rehabilitation facility even here though a sort of weight sat on their shoulders as guards watched from the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:27 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Rubbing his eyes and blinking, he gently took Carpo's hand and followed him with out a word until they sat down. Around them were some other inmates. Pan looked at each of them, a few distinguishable but all of them looked angry or sad and mentally unstable, but no one was saying anything. Pan leaned in to Carpo and put his hand to his mouth and whisper in Carpo's ear.

"So what happens here?"

He asked quietly as a man with glasses was walking about the room.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image

"Talking mostly. Sometimes attempts at brainwashing. You don't have to worry about though.They won't hurt you here. They mostly just talk about your crimes and you-," he started to say, just to be interrupted as the bespectacled man cleared his throat. At this, the man zipped his lips and took his designated seat, casting just a small smile to Pan to assure that everything was fine.

Once everyone was seated, the bespectacled man, too, took a seat and scanned them all over, tsking some as he spotted Carpo, seeming disappointed that he had returned. He then sighed and pulld out a notepad. "Alright. I want to here your crime, why you think it has been considered a crime and specifics. You first Pan."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:54 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was called upon first! Public speaking was not his forte` but he didn't want to get into anymore trouble than he already was. He glanced over at Carpo and he made the gesture that everything would be fine and he nodded a bit and looked over and at the psychiatrist. Swallowing what felt like a heavy knot in his throat as he sat up straight and looked the therapist in the eyes.

"Uh. I am here because I voluntarily stepped out of line on the way to see Brother. Disturbing a sentence and M-..."

That word was always hard to say, especially since he didn't kill anyone. But all this happening was really making Pan believe he did kill his friend. Maybe not physically,but somehow in some tragic way.

"Murder. What I have done are crimes and I must accept the punishment given to me."
Pan stated clearly and openly, he had a saddened expression but continued to look at the psychiatrist, wondering if there was anything he needed to say.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:24 am
User Image

"Too vague. Go into further detail. Why did you step out of line? Why did you commit murder? What do mean by disturbing a sentence? And how do you know it's a crime," the man, asked, seeming a tad irritated that he hadn't gotten the answers he wanted to begin with," if this were a sit down where you just stated your crime as simply as that this wouldn't be therapy Pan. Now think about it and give me a real answer."

At the words, Carpo frowned and looked to the therapist. "No need to be rude he-," he started to say just to receive a shock that was small enough to keep him upright, but painful enough to shu him up.

"Don't talk out of turn Carpo," the man said with a glare before switching his gaze back to Pan, pencil in hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:11 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan's eyes quickly glanced at Carpo and flinched when he noticed he was shocked. More details? Pan didn't want to talk about the specifics but he didn't want to see Carpo get hurt again. Alright.. he better give a better answer.

"W-Well, everyone knows you shouldn't step out of line on the way to see brother... it's common knowledge. And I'm well aware why killing someone is a crime. But I did it to try and protect a friend. I understand what I did was wrong... And to your other questions.."

He replied. It was still vague but Pan wasn't finished. He wasn't dumb and he did know a bit about psychology. He wanted to point out that he wasn't stupid. But maybe he should just continue to be submissive.

"I'm not sure how to answer those... but with all do respect, Sir, How is coming to terms with my crime supposed to get me out of here? I'm well aware of what I've done. What I told you is all I can say, so if it's not therapy.. then what is it?"

Pan asked. He was just acting curious again. What else was there to answer. He was lying about the murder part. He didn't commit the crime, but if he said so, the therapist would just act as if he was in denial about it. The only person who needed to know about the full details of the crime was Pan himself. And Carpo.. eventually... although he was already in enough trouble, so there was probably not a lot Carpo would be able to do.

Disturbing a sentence?

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 am
User Image

"I'm not asking you to come to terms with your crime Pan. I'm asking you questions about your crime, so that I can figure out what's wrong with you. So far all I'm hearing is a repetition of what I already know with the new fact being that you were protecting a friend," he said simply before looking to Carpo, who by now had a rather deep frown on his face. Eyes connecting to the redhead's glare, he sighed and shook his head. "I see your temper is just as strong as ever Carpo. Care to give Pan an example by explaining your crimes?"

Releasing a sigh, the redhead nodded and eyes looked up, scanning the ceiling as he began to speak. "I burned paper documents, destroyed computer files, harmed guards, and shared government secrets with others. As well as other crimes that were left off and placed simply under the title of treason. They were birth records as well as government documents about the prison system. I did it because I was scared and wanted to protect my friends. Injuring the guards was necessary, but I felt horrid for it. Not because of the fact that the government tells me to respect them, but because I felt bad for them as people. I killed noone, don't have the hear for it. And I know all of these are crimes because the government doesn't like their files tampered with, even files that should be public anyways."

"Now see Pan. That's more informative and shows us that Carpo's rehabilitation will need to be more focused on learning to respect the government more tha anything else. Would you care to try again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:47 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Oh... that's what he wanted. He wanted a step by step map of exactly what happened and how h. Carpo didn't seem to have a problem saying all of that to the psychiatrist. So why is Pan have so much trouble. Then more questions reared up in Pan's mind. What kind of treatment therapy was this supposed to be? The questions burning his tongue couldn't be kept in any longer. He looked around and then looked at the prisoner sitting next to them. He didn't look well and seemed mentally unstable.

"Well uhm.... How exactly are you supposed to rehabilitate him to respect the government? No offense to anyone, but he's been here more than once. You're a psychiatrist, you of all people should know that people don't change like that. He's not some alcoholic that needs to separated from his temptation, so how are you supposed to help him? -"

Pan stopped as a guard in the distance looked over to the circle. Then he looked at the man that wanted all those answers. He didn't look very pleased at Pan's sudden outburst. Pan already knew how they would try to "help" Carpo. The only solution would be to try and brainwash him or keep him secluded and out of society. Seeing the psychologist some what irritated made something inside Pan grin a little. But then he snapped back and returned to the questions at hand. Carpo wasn't sick. There wasn't anything wrong with him. Maybe there was something wrong with Pan, but not Carpo..

"Well If I tell you what exactly happened honestly, you might be disappointed..." Pan stated, the doctor made a gesture for him to continue. Sighing, Pan tried again. " My friend was sick and the authorities were going to take him away. Before they could, I punched the guard and we ran out of line. When we stopped running, my friend was shot and I blacked out... and that's all I remember.." he stated.

Then Pan looked back at the therapist and shrugged his shoulders. " I stepped out of line in fear to lose a friend. It's a crime because it wasn't uniform. Everything else... I'm not entirely sure..." He said calmly. Pan tried. He just wasn't used to being so belittled by someone, whom of which, would be his equal back home.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:33 pm
User Image

Frowning at Pan's outburst, the psychiatrist raised a hand, halting a guard from taking any action. "If we do find a way to help him, we will, but otherwise, you are correct, there is not much we can do to stop Carpo's irrational, paranoid thoughts about the government other than try to help him be a bit more rational. Until we do, he'll be kept here where he cannot be harmful to society," he said simply as he folded his hands in his lap, casting a look to Carpo, who merely frowned in response.

The therapist then proceeded to turn to Pan once more, listening quietly as he began to explain his situation in further debt. "So it's just as a I thought, a mix of irrational thoughts combined with unnatural fluctuations in emotion, including a spike in anger. Anyways you are a addressing your crimes wrong, emphasizing on the smallest of things and not recognizing the largest. You committed murder because you were afraid of losing a friend. And proceeded to cause his death by combining a homosexual situation, an act punishable by imprisonment, along with that of an unknown sickness that he must have been neglecting to have treated, as it was not on file. If you had stayed put, his disease would've been addressed and both of you would have been fine, but in your irrational behavior, you caused his death earning the added crime of murder," he said simply, scribbling things down all the while.

Once finished there, the other patients were attended to, some of whom couldn't even speak straight or well. They continued like that for some time before the session was brought to a close and Carpo and Pan brought back to their cell.

Sighing, Carpo leaned against the wall and frowned. "I'm sorry about your friend..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was pretty quiet now. This cell was, sadly becoming some kind of haven of peace. Back in that therapy session, Pan wanted keep explaining that this wasn't how therapy was supposed to be. You were supposed to help your patients, not construct an abnormal story that would only worsen your patients condition. But then, the more Pan thought about it, perhaps that story wasn't so convoluted and far-fetched after all. Maybe there really was something wrong with Pan and he didn't realize until now. But... but?! .. Pan slunk down against the cell wall, his back still a bit sore as he buried his head in his arms like before. The questions were there, but it was hard to ask them because of all the thoughts racing his Pan's mind now.

Somehow, Carpo's voice managed to get the man's attention. When he apologized, Pan scanned the other's eyes and saw the sincerity they had in them. Pan good only nod at the statement and then rubbed his face against his knee. Then, looking up to the ceiling, he let out a sad sigh and blinked his bright pink eyes.

"...... Is that what you meant by brainwashing?"
he asked, sadly. " .. because it certainly works.... I've really been fooling myself this whole time? " His voice grew quieter as he could feel his heart starting to sink at the thoughts.

"...homosexual situations....? " he asked out loud. What was that supposed to mean? Where would it have come from-... He then remembered the kiss his friend gave him.. just before he was killed... Now Pan was really confused. Then Pan looked outside to a bit of a surprise.

Off in the distance, on the side of the third floor, there was Alpha again walking with some guards. Alpha turned to Carpo's cell as he could see him. He gave a grin and while the guards weren't looking he made a two hand gestures. Whether Carpo saw them or not, Pan certainly noticed. Alpha had mouthed the words 'to-nite' before walking off. Now, Pan wasn't really good at reading lips.. actually Pan wasn't really that great in interpreting anything. But the hand gestures did help.

"Hey.. Carpo... what does, 'Tonight' mean? Is something special happening tonight?" he asked curiously.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

Watching him, the redhead could imagine what he was thinking, thoughts about being horrid, having something wrong with him. He'd thought those words about himself the first night. It was what they did to try to start the brainwashing, Alpha had told him. He'd said that by making them face their supposed crimes and think about them in further detail, that one began to start feeling guilty. They made you forget all good intents behind it, the emotions that spurred it, and instead forced you to focus solely on the crime, hinting ever so subtly towards the path they wanted your mind to follow.

"Hey.. don't think like that, hm? That was what I meant, they twist your thoughts around and try to turn the problems around on you than on them. Just keep remembering, you were trying to save your friend and they were the ones that shot him. It keeps your head on straight and your eyes set towards the real aggressor," he said with a smile and the taking up of Pan's hand, to which he gave a light squeeze. "You aren't the bad guy here. They are. They're the ones that did this all."

With that said, Carpo turned his vision back to the outside, keeping his hand in Pans to provide that constant reminder. It was then that something in the distance caught his eye, causing him to smile unlike anything Pan had yet to see. "Tonight. I didn't think it could possibly be happening so soon, but if Alpha says," he muttered only to turn to Pan with the widest of smiles," something special yes, but not something we can talk about. Just trust me.. it's something good."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:50 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

That smile only made Pan more curious as to what might happen. Feeling his hand over his, Carpo did manage to make Pan feel better. When he brought the attention back, and when Carpo refused to tell Pan anything, no matter how hard he'd try to push out an answer, Pan gave up and just leaned his head against Asho's shoulder. He quietly laughed to himself...

".. heh... Yah know what made me the most annoyed about that whole session? The way he talked about you.. saying how you were paranoid and the way he talked about my friend..... I didn't mind what he said about me... although it did make me question myself... but we're his patients... I just think we should have treated better... sort of a spoiled way of think huh?" Pan said, sighing..

"What do we wait for next?" Pan asked quietly.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image

"Spoiled? No. We should be treated better, but they don't feel obligated to, so they won't spare us that kindness. As far as they're concerned, we're just a bunch of nutjobs and we wouldn't appreciate their kindness or help even if they gave it to us," he said simply as he leaned his head atop Pan's, enjoying the heat that was radiating off of him.

Pulling the blanket close, he draped it over the both of them and sighed, gaze looking out to the halls. A few people still walked them, heading back to their cells and the like. The lights would be turned off soon he was sure and then all they and to do was wait for Alpha and try not to fall asleep in the meantime...

"We wait for lights out. Think you can stay awake all night?"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces