Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:21 pm
TenTenPrincess23
yeah sorry sweatdrop i kept accidentally quoting instead of editing because i was typing on my phone. didnt realize until afterwards xd

Leona frowned some when made aware that they had used her computers to hack. That was.. upsetting. It was quite possible that they had put them all at risk. In fact, she wouldn't be surprised if her trio were taken prisoner when they went to go pick up their citizens tomorrow. She was tempted to yell and tell him off, but when she heard that the information could threaten national security... she chose to hold off.

"You better hope this is as important to me as it is to you.. What you did was extremely risky," she said, in a scolding tone, but rather mild compared to what it could've been. Leona then proceeded to take the flash drive and plug it into the computer. Soon she was loading file after file, scanning them passively, even as some of the more violent scenes popped up. It wasn't until she saw Shen's death that she seemed to respond. Gasping, she put a hand to her mouth and stared in silence as her friend's corpse fell to the ground... She stared silent at his dead body... almost ignoring the destruction Pan was doing all together...

She then listened quietly as he explained, frowning deeply as he went on."I don't.. believe that... Not all of that... The pictures, the images, the violence... obviously I believe that.. but Pan...," she paused and looked back to the computer quietly as if processing," your government has no reason to wage war on my country unless they found out about the hacking.. and even then.. probably not. We are begrudging allies and trading partners with them... They are in a war with another country though... They are probably going to use Pan for that. I- you know what you did was terribly reckless, right? If they find out we have been helping you.. it could put my whole country in serious danger of war. We made this program to prevent war, not to possibly start one."

She seemed to have taken the whole "Pan being a monster" thing well. Probably because, as she said, her government was not at war with his. It was... disturbing though. The things they were doing... the fact that Pan was a literal animal.... It was a lot to take in, to process. So she decided to tackle te easier problem, which was the hacking.

---

The door opened shortly after he knocked. Inside he would see a thin young woman with black hair pulled back into a neat bun. She watched him enter and gestured for him to sit before placing a few folders onto the desk. "These are for you.. to read and to understand. This one includes the circumstances behind Carpos birth, this his time in the testing facility, this one his rebel/ prison documents, and this one his recognized talents," she said, sliding each one behind the others as she introduced them. She then slid them over to Pan before continuing. "We have gotten rid of all of them expect for his talents folder, so you hold the last remaining copies of each. Do with them what you will. They are yours to destroy or to keep."

She waited for a moment to see how he'd react before pulling out another stack of folders. "These are the options I have drafted for Carpo's recovery and release or his recovery and reintegration. There are three main options. 1. We release him immediately at your request. That one is not advised. 2. We hold onto him during his months of recovery within the same government structure that you and Ymir will be in and release him once we are certain he is fully recovered. That one poses the risk that he may have some sort of reaction that they are not able to treat once he's gone. He'd ultimately be 'free' and unpursued though. 3. We hold onto him during recovery in your same facility and then eventually transfer him to a home similar to the one you once lived in. We'd give him a job so that he has something to do and allow him more freedoms than we would others, due to his status. This way we'd be able to monitor his heart more closely and you would be able to see him regularly at his home... In fact, you could make that your home base once your initial training is complete.. A place to stay while we reserve you for the big fights... And then after the war, a permanent home for the both of you... If that one is chosen, we would willing ignore the breaking of intimacy, emotional, and sickness rules. More or less giving you a sort of bubble to exist within, while still being able to exist and be protected within our community..."

"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:51 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Edited. Sorry for this weird post. I was falling asleep typing it up and I figured to post before it disappeared somehow sweatdrop

Alpha wasn't really surprised at her not believing him. But now wasn't the time to back down.

"I understand you're upset" he began. " But we've never been exposed from Carpo's hacking before hand. He is the best hacker in the country and he knows what he's doing. I can vouch for that... Pan I cannot. Our base was infiltrated and destroyed when we brought Pan back with us."

"Besides, our country wouldn't likely start a war from leaks, especially if they knew Carpo was the one to take it and you're a trading partner. It doesn't matter where. We will be compliant with you and your country. Any trouble, and you can denounce me and Kravos to the federal officers that would come to apprehend you" He specifically used Kravos's name.

"But just so you know, Pan isn't the only one. The files indicate that he was an experiment. A successful one.. so they kept doing it. Just earlier, there was another creature, just like Pan that captured Carpo and used him against Pan... You may not be at war with us now... but how long do you think that peace would last with a disreputable government like mine?" He leaned against the wall and looked directly at her, a frown forming on his lips again.

" You saw that clip of your friend... When he got killed, Pan snapped and killed all of those soldiers in a matter of seconds. Imagine if he snapped here? Or worse, your civilians were there instead of my rebellion.... We wouldn't stand a chance.... " he paused again.

"Imagine what two could do...Or five..... Or ten?" he shrugged and sighed, readjusting his posture to stand up straight again. He went to stand by her and lean over to stare at the screen with her, taking a small glance to her and then back to the screen. Now of course, Alpha didn't actually know if there were more creatures like TR. But knowing his government, he wouldn't be entirely surprised.

"I'm sorry for breaching your trust. I'll accept any punishment you see fit, but punish me... not the others... they don't deserve it.."

_______

Pan's eyes glowed in the dimmer room. This woman with precise demeanor and black, bunned hair made him nervous. Pan's eyes skimmed over her features, reading on what she was saying and if she was telling the truth.

He couldn't really sense, though, any intent of dishonesty, and Pan wasn't exactly a lie detector either.
"Really?" his eyes grew wide and hopeful at the third option. "You'd do all that? But why?" he asked. Pan's time away from home had made him question the things he saw... and caused him to ask more questions than necessary it seemed.

The third option did seem like the best option... For Pan anyway. This kind of decision making was hard without Carpo's opinion. The third option seemed like best option. So why was the albino so wary of it.  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:54 am
TenTenPrincess23

Leo frowned at his words and looked back to the screen, flinching as the video was replayed and Shen murdered again. This time she watched Pans reaction, so violent and destructive... It was scary to watch, now that she actually was watching it... As she did, she continued to listen to Alpha speak. She was a bit more receptive now, after being more or less assured that the leaks would not cause problems for her country. She had been hesitant to believe that, but of course he was right. Their countries were close. She’s have to do something really terrible for his country to risk pissing off hers.

“I.... My government probably won’t do anything about this...... I’ll show them so they are made aware. But... the country at war with yours.... This is important for them to know....,” she said, voice trailing a bit as she started copying, dragging and dropping the files to a secure file on the computer. Once there were duplicates of all of them, she pulled the flash drive out and handed it over to him. “My country is allies with them, closer allies than they are with this country, but they probably won’t tell them. They don’t want to risk it coming out that they were the whistleblowers and then be dragged into a war... We just. We don’t have the manpower or money for that.”

As she spoke, she slowly stood up and looked at him, a sort of stern frown on her face that showed she was unhappy about the truth she had just stated. “You don’t have those kind of ties though. If you told the other country, it would not be jeopardize mine and we would be able to get this information to the people that need it.... If I tried to arrange that, would you be willing to do it?”

——-

“Of course Pan. You are extremely important, so we are willing to do all that to insure your cooperation. Not to mention, now that Carpos heart is fixed, he is very close to how he might have been had we made him rather than his parents. He’s incredibly smart and intelligent. He is decent fit as well and seems to have no other errors in his genetics. Not to mention he’s already trained in quite a few skills, so he’s not even necessarily behind any others in terms of being trained into a work program.... He has some emotional and personality quirks that of course we’d rather do without, but considering how valuable the two of you are... We are willing to look past it, as long as neither of you abuse that trust that is..”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:18 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Her words began reeling in Alpha's mind. At first, Alpha was about to collapse at the thought of just revealing information to an ally that would send him back. It seemed as though Rene's warning had been accurate to say the least. These people were much more mysterious and knew more than they let on.

But as the Captain finished duplicating the file and continued speaking her side of the issue, Alpha steadied himself and listened. And then she finally said the words that he was hoping for. He breathed in and nodded.

"Yes. Whatever it takes.."

________

Pan nodded in understanding, quietly listening to Yvette make her point. So that was it. They were hoping to use Carpo along with him. Pan didn't want to hurt all of these people in this prison and they had a deal. If they replaced Carpo's heart successfully and he was safe to live, then Pan would cooperate with these people. He feared what was to come for him, sure, but nothing was so scary as to face hurting or harming Carpo in any way... and Pan wanted to protect his lover at all costs.

If Pan was to choose the third option, would Carpo be happy with him? Would he be okay, fighting alongside Pan or with the government he's worked SO hard to derail. The answers seemed right in Pan's head the more he questioned it. He knew Carpo wouldn't want to be caged to these people... and Pan... surprisingly didn't worry so much about his own freedom.

"If you were to keep him..." he began speaking shyly, his voice wavering with nervousness. " Would they let me see him whenever I wanted..?" he asked.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:46 pm
TenTenPrincess23

"Alright.... I have to get ready to pick up my civilians from the prison. After I get back from that, we will be sure to make arrangements for you to head over to my country. There you and your people can apply for asylum if you wish... It might be a week or so before I am able to get you a meeting with someone from the other country, but hopefully not too long.. I have some friends there who can probably pull some strings," she said as she moved to the door to make an exit. Once finished, she opened the door and left, heading down the hallway to her office. She had a lot to think about and plan.

----

"Mmmm. More or less. There may be times when you are separated because he is at home and you are war. In which case, it could possibly take a day or two to bring him to see you face-to-face. We could easily provide the two of you with video communication in those instances though, if you can't wait," she said as she kept her hands crossed on the table and watched him closely, obviously trying to garner his reaction," any time you are not separated by lots of space though, you could of course see him whenever you want. You can share quarters with him. Eat with him. Speak with him. Whatever you prefer."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:53 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Should we time skip soon?

Alpha grinned thankfully. He nodded to the captain and followed her to the door and just before she left, he thanked her and went back to Rene and the others. Approaching the blonde he wrapped an arm around his shoulder and leaned on him a bit, regardless of what the man was doing.

"How is everyone?" he asked to Rene.

____

If anyone else knew the process of how Pan thought and saw the inner-workings of his mind, normal people would begin to suspect Pan as too naive or gullible. In some ways, Pan knew that too.

"Please let Carpo and I stay together while he recovers. And when the time comes..." his head began to hurt at the tightening feeling in his chest. " Let him go. If what Ymir says is true, then I will stay and fight... even without Carpo here" he told.
Pan would want nothing more than to keep Carpo all to himself, but thinking more about it, maybe Carpo would probably want to stay.

"If Mother and the others here promise to me that he won't be harmed or pursued anymore, than I will promise to cooperate..." His sparkling pink eyes were sincere but firm, like how he used to talk when he live back with Shen and the civilians. Perhaps they'd be pleased to that. Yvette didn't seem like a bad person, not like that doctor that started all this. Maybe Ymir was right...

"I hope you will take Carpo's wishes into consideration too. If he is so important as well, then surely you'd let us discuss what he wants to have happen to him. Wouldn't you?" he asked, mostly out of curiosity if all of these decisions were only Pan's alone. Carpo would still have his sight and his mind and his voice, all things that would allow him to make those decisions too.
Well... That's what he'd hope anyway...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:58 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[[[yeah. did you have a specific place you wanted to skip to? ]]]

Rene had been buttering some bread when Alpha reappeared. He smiled at the sight of him and then paused his activity to look back at the others. They were still tired and beat, but they looked better already. "They've been better, but I think they are starting to finally relax... Zed is getting some beds ready for them.. This base was made to house some of their citizens if need be, so he says there is plenty of room. How'd talking to Leona go," he asked, eyes turning to look at him with a hint of concern.

---

Yvette listened silently to his words before nodding. "I promise we will leave them be as long as they leave us be," she said simply, being careful how she worded things, so as to make their stance clear," as far as we are concerned. They aren't a threat. If they come in and compromise our systems again though... I cannot promise that we will be kind. Now more than ever we need as little internal interference as humanly possible."

"As for taking Carpo's wishes into consideration, we will do so as long as that is your wish. I-," she halted speaking upon hearing the door open and frowned. "Mother has told you many times to knock on closed doors, Ymir."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I heard you start to talk in circles, so I figured you were done. The boss-"

"Mother," Yvette interrupted, obviously annoyed by his disrespect.

"Yeah whatever. She said to come get Pan. They gave his boyfriend some fancy a** dr-"

"Ymir... Language.." She said, obviously losing her patience.

"Sorry. Fancy butt drugs so that he would be a bit more lucid. They figured Pan would appreciate hearing him speak."

Yvette sighed at his words, obviously annoyed, but nodded anyways. "Follow him Pan. We can finish talking later...."

With that, Ymir led Pan down the hall and towards Carpo's room. "I'm not sure how lucid he is.. so I don't know how chatty he'll be. He's awake though.. "  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:19 am
TenTenPrincess23

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:03 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
uhhh idk is there something you want to have happen in between? I was thinking either a few months later or like... a whole few years later?? Idk like I'd kinda want Alpha and Rene to already be ready to reveal the information to the opposing governments or the war is just starting? I don't know. Whichever! BTW thanks for being patient ^^'

Alpha's eyes grew stern but he didn't falter. " I think you were right about them. About all of them. She knows more about our country than she's letting on, but this government and my old one are trading partners... At least, that's what I gathered" he told in a hush, a small frown crossed his lips.

"But.. " he started hopefully, " she said... she'd help us... so .." he slumped, but put on a smile for his lover.

~~

Pan was shocked at the intrusion and the news about his husband. His breath caught in his chest.

"He's awake? Already?" This news was horrific. Even if Pan didn't completely understand the rough procedures of a heart surgery, anyone who had their chest cavity opened up surely need to recover for at least a few days? Weeks? Months? Pan wasn't sure.

At Yvette's permission, Pan followed Ymir out of the room.

" Wh-... Why would they wake him like this Ymir? Do you know?" he asked, concern and worry painted boldly in his features.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:13 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[NP! Anyways, I’ve got an idea where to skip to, so just let me know when seems looks like a good time and I’ll jump ahead]

Rene listened quietly to his words and nodded slowly as he ended. So, they did know already? Well, that was a shame... On the bright side though, she was going to help, possibly in more ways than one. “That’s good news. Or at least, better than nothing... Me and Zed talked a bit while you were gone. He said that he could get us set up in his country. The whole gang.... I feel like that’s something we all would need to talk about though. I’m not sure everyone would feel super comfortable with that,” he said, pulling out a new loaf of bread as he spoke.

——
~~

“Apparently after checking out his heart with their uh... you know, the things that let you see organs from the outside? What are they called?” He asked, though the question was not necessarily directed to Pan, as much as it was to the air. He paused for a moment after that before simply shaking his head. “Whatever it was, they looked at his heart and realized that he didn’t need a full on transplant, he just needed a heart defect fixed. So they did that instead I guess because there can be some complications with a heart transplant and they didn’t want to risk it if he didn’t need it. Since it wasn’t a heart transplant, they kept him conscious so they could make sure he wasn’t in pain throughout and to make sure he didn’t slip into a coma or some s**t.”

Ymir spoke nonchalantly, as if completely unconcerned about the whole situation. However, That could’ve easily just been because unlike Pan, he had a lot less to lose if something was wrong with Carpo.

Rounding the corner he passed a few more doors before stopping in front of one. “Look he’s fine. As fine as anyone can be after heart surgery anyways. He will be a bit out of it and his speech might be a bit slurred, but he’s all good... So calm down yeah? If you go in there looking nervous and spazzy, it’ll just stress him out and that wouldnt be great..”  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:48 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Ok~! I think this might be the last post from Alpha until we Time Skip. After the interaction with Pan and Carpo, I think we can go then biggrin Lol btw thanks for being patient.. again ^^'

Alpha nodded and approached his crew with a calm, but stern disposition. He smiled and began to explain to the others the situation going on. Sure they'd have their reservations, but if he could simply get them focus on cooperation with Zed and the Captain and their government, then they should be okay.

~~
"Really?" he asked astonished.

Pan felt relief shower over him at the news Ymir provided, despite his brashness, Ymir was slowly beginning to really earn Pan's trust. Hearing that the surgery was much less severe than his own thoughts made it out to be was breathtaking. He exhaled and listened to Ymir's final bit of advice he gave and smiled. Really smiled . Carpo would think it beautiful if he saw it... maybe.

The urge to burst through the doors was hard to resist for the albino. With a nod he found his impulses taking over him as he opened his arms fast and wrapped them tight around Ymir in a heartfelt embrace, probably causing the wolf to have his own heart attack.

"Oh, Thank you!" he exclaimed.

If Ymir attacked or accepted, Pan was just so happy, he could not hold back his affections until he remembered Mother and them could possibly have seen.

Well... one hug could be okay.. right? ... Maybe not...

As Pan thought, he knew he didn't want to get Ymir in any more trouble, so he did end up letting go quickly, having a guilty smile on his features. If Ymir was furious by this, it wouldn't spoil Pan's light mood.

"Sorry.. I-... I just got so happy... Thank you again... for being as honest as you could be with me... " he told and small glances to Ymir, the ground, and then the door behind Ymir.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:45 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Okie Doke! And no problem! Life comes first after all 3nodding

Ymir's eyes widened at the sudden embrace and he froze in place. That... That hadn't happened in so long... And it threw him off. He wasn't sure what to do. Should he hug back? Did he even remember how to hug back without hurting someone? A million thoughts raced through his head, but before he could act on any of it, the hug was over. Pink crept over the wolf's features and he looked away in embarrassment. "Y-Yeah whatever... I would've wanted the same from you if the roles were reversed so.. I mean its just...." he stuttered and stumbled over his words. It was clear that he was having problems figuring out what to say. And for once it was obvious that even the very emotive Ymir had not completely escaped their government's programming.. "Just.. go say hi to your fiance okay? He probably wants to see you."

----

Upon entering the room he would see that Carpo had been hooked up to the life monitoring machines as well as an iv. The cords read everything and looped up to a main screen showing everything one could possibly wish to know about his conditions. If there was a dip in his heart rate, it would say what the direct causes were. There was no guessing needed. It was one of the few nice things about the huge advancements made within this nation...

Carpo's heart was steady now, none of the irregular beats or skips to be seen. Carpo himself was quietly staring at he screen, eyes processing the numbers and charts on the screen and not much else.. He still seemed a bit dazed, though that was to be expected.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:20 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Sorry post is short

Pan quietly approached his lover. His steps still made noise, but Pan felt the need to be cautious in case Carpo was struggling to stay awake or coherent enough to know it was his own husband there. But in approaching close enough now to see the redhead's eyes open, Pan's knees started wobbling as worry finally left his body and relief flooded over his body, bringing a sense of exhaustion over his head.

He breathed a small sigh and carefully approached the table.

"Carpo... ?" his voice quivered with happiness. For once, there were no tears in his eyes, just joy to see his friend alive. He listened intently to the machines and to his husband's breathing, checking for anything amiss.

"I missed you...How do you feel?" He'd hold off on the rest of the information about what Mother had offered. One step at a time. He leaned down and gently reached for Carpo's cheek with his cool, pale fingers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:19 pm
TenTenPrincess23
ditto

Carpo didn't seem to hear him at first, his eyes still staring at the numbers on the screen. He didn't understand them... or much of anything at the moment for that matter. Everything was just kind of weird...

Tilting his head some at the voice, he thought for a second that it had come from the screen. But.. that didn't sound like Mother... that sounded like Pan.. He slowly blinked a few time, his brain taking a few moments to puzzle its way through the meaning of that thought, before finally recognizing that he was no longer alone in the room and that, in fact, Pan had entered it. "Pan...," he said, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips as he slowly shifted his head to look at him.

"I felt better now...," he replied to the man before him," now that you are here... you are... you are beautiful.... like a prince... or something." It seemed his filter was a a bit off, the words coming out without much hesitation or thought.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games