Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:50 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan couldn't hear anything out of the ordinary and only heard the sweet murmurs that Carpo managed to get out in his drowsy state. Maybe Carpo was noticing just how different Pan's features really were. They were probably illuminated differently in this surgery lighting anyway. But his words didn't sound too strange and Carpo still remembered who he was, a fond resolve to a nagging fear in the back of Pan's mind.

He smiled warmly at the young man, leaned down, and gently kissed his forehead, being sure to be careful of any place that could possibly cause him any sense of pain. "You're amazing... " he said.

He knelt down to be closer to his husband. " Did they hurt at all? What do you remember?" Pan asked sweetly, wanting to play the questions game that they always did, but it seemed too difficult right now for Carpo to play.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:14 am
TenTenPrincess23

“No you,” Carpo said before chuckling at himself. He was on some pretty strong painkillers at the moment, so it seemed funny. Pan really was amazing though. Maybe he could think of some speech later, something more eloquent and heartfelt. Yeah... yeah. He’d do that. Right now he just wanted to look at him though. Look at him and smile.

“Mmm no.. it didn’t hurt. I feel good. They had this thing up here,” he said, drawing a line across his shoulders,” so that I couldn’t see my chest open... I just looked at the ceiling a lot.”

He paused for a moment after that, looking over at a speaker on a wall for a few seconds, as if expecting something. It was still a habit of his to expect scolding for forms of afffection, but there was none. That made him smile and look back to Pan. “I’m glad you are back... I was worried that Alpha wouldn’t let you come back....That would’ve sucked...”

He smiled warmly at the young man, leaned down, and gently kissed his forehead, being sure to be careful of any place that could possibly cause him any sense of pain. "You're amazing... " he said.

He knelt down to be closer to his husband. " Did they hurt at all? What do you remember?" Pan asked sweetly, wanting to play the questions game that they always did, but it seemed too difficult right now for Carpo to play.

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:28 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan smiled, but sheepishly. "Heh... actually, I never got to see Alpha.." he chuckled softly. " I couldn't wait, I had to come back here as fast as I can..." he confessed. "Kravos drove the others back to base. Turns out, I don't know how to drive a car... " he chuckled softly, leaving out the details of the flash drive.

"They said you can rest, Carpo, as long as you want..." Pan gently brushed pale fingers against Carpo's hair. "They've been kind... so far... And they said..." the albino slowed at his speaking..

" They want to know what I should do next. So They said they'd let us be together ... and you can heal peacefully..." he murmured a bit nervous, unsure of Carpo's reaction to hearing news like that in his dizzy state.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:59 pm
TenTenPrincess23

"Oh... right...," Carpo said, chuckling a bit as it occurred to him that Pan couldn't drive. It made sense. People were only taught that if it was necessary for their job. And while doctors sometimes needed to get places fast, a car wouldn't really get them there any faster than public transit. Not to mention their homes were almost always on the same block as the hospitals.

Leaning into Pan's hand, he smiled at bit at the warmth of it. The difference wasn't nearly as drastic, now that his heart was pumping blood more efficiently, but it was still there and it felt nice. "Mmmmm.. that seems... suspicious. You sure they aren't planning on using me as a guinea pig again," he asked with smile on his face despite the seriousness of the question," I mean if they wanna. There ain't much I can do about it.. I mean I..."

Carpo trailed off for a moment, suddenly seeming upset as the idea finally sank it's way into the part of his brain that was more cognizant. "They aren't... they aren't going to do that though... right Pan?"  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:30 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan leaned down and gently huddle his face against Carpo's head, longing to sweep him up in his arms for a hard embrace to reassure him. But that was part of the problem, no matter what Pan would decide to do, he was not entirely sure that Mother and her subordinates would keep their word. But he didn't want any complications to arise right now, especially with Carpo just out of his surgery.

"They promised me they'd take care of us. No more experiments..." he whispered softly, desperately hoping to convince him. Maybe now would be good to explain some of the propositions?

"Carpo. They even offered us ... shelter and safety. They'd forget everything that's happened and even ... even offer you a job... " his confidence was beginning to falter the more he spoke of it, unsure of what Carpo would think. Here was an opportunity that Pan was willing to take for their safety but all the while still knowing that everything Carpo had worked towards would be virtually thrown away as if it were nothing.

"Or, if you don't like that, they promised me that once you're fully healed, you'd be free to go..." He meekly grinned at the last prospect, hoping Carpo wouldn't dwell too much on the issue...

"I'll do everything I can, I promise to protect you now, just like you've done for me... I won't let them hurt you" Still nuzzling against his head and touching his hand, Pan felt the strong urge to kiss him again but resisted in order to not harm Carpo in any way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:13 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[[did you want to time-skip to a time a bit later where Carpo is clear-headed enough to make a proper decision?]]

Carpo relaxed a bit as Pan confirmed there would be no experiments on him. He had been worried for a second, and, in fact, probably still would've been worried if he wasn't too out of it to think upon that possibility more. Everything still was fuzzy though and surreal, so even the strange was easy to accept.

"A job? Like... what kind of job? Would I do school, like you did? Or would I just clean stuff," he asked, a puzzled look on his face, as his drug addled mind tried to figure that out. He knew normal children were trained from an early age for a job and that they were genetically engineered with a specific job in mind. That was why he'd been seen as trash... nothing more than a guinea pig to experiment on. "I... I don't know about any of this Pan.. this is all... weird.... Can we talk when I feel less weird...?"

As he spoke, Pan would easily notice the drugs and exhaustion from the surgery gradually slowing him down, his words becoming even more nonsensical and child-like as he went on.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:02 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Yes. Now would be a good spot to time skip

Pan was confused with Carpo's response. It didn't make much sense in more ways than one. But instead of asking further or making Carpo reply properly, Pan simpl sighed and wait, watching as he closed his eyes to sleep. Pan didn't sleep at all that night. Soon, the other nation's citizens would be picked up and taken back to their base. Pan would not go to greet them, and only stay by Carpo's side, hoping Alpha got his "letter".

[[Did you wish to time skip? How many months should we jump to ? 4-6?]]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:38 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[[Imma jump 3 months. if we need more we can always skip again]]

Rene hummed to himself as he cooked breakfast, it was an old song, one in French. He told Alpha that he had almost forgotten it, until they magically heard it on a radio station one day. The blond had been absolutely delighted by this and had patiently listened for the song title so that he could look it up on the internet later that day. Now he had it memorized and hummed it on the regular.

It was funny..... Not even a few months ago, he thought it possible that he had been the last person in the world who knew his first language. And now he was finding it all over the place, online and in books. It quickly went from being something that he had just held onto for memories sake, to something that was now useful. He had even gotten to speak with a few others in it....

Humming the chorus, he did a little turn with the pan in hand, spooning the now finished eggs onto an empty and awaiting plate. They were for Alpha, who was upstairs getting ready and running things over. Leona had finally managed to get Alpha a meeting with the ambassador of Kharil, which they had found out was the country at war with their home country, the Republic of Fernine. She would've found it sooner, but it turned out that getting them some form of paperwork to even be in this country was a struggle. A lot easier than it had been half a century ago, but still hard. Regardless though, now the rebels had all settled in one way or another and they were finally heading towards the moment they had been preparing for....

"Alpha..? Are you almost done up there?"

---

A few months had passed and during that time Carpo had been more or less stuck in a series of three or four different rooms. As promised, he'd been kept near Pan, so that the albino could see him everyday and so that they could monitor his heart. And while he was happy to be with Pan and to be able to cuddle and spend time with him, he was starting to feel antsy and claustrophobic. It didn't help that there weren't really windows inside the rooms, meaning that his only form of entertainment was going through dozens of different training and educational materials that they gave to "normal" children. Also, hacking those training materials for his own amusement....

He was in the process of rewriting code for this "police officer" training book that they had given him, when Pan re-entered the room. Unblinking, he continued to mess with the code in silence for a few more moments before finally looking up to Pan... "Hey.... So..Sorry to drop this on you right now, but... Ymir stopped by earlier. He wanted to give us a head ups that we might get talked to today, about the whole "me" situation. My heart is good enough now that they want us to make a choice on it... so I thought we should... talk about it," he said, crinkling his freckled nose some as he looked at him... They had tried to talk about it multiple times before, but Carpo had always put it off. It was probably surprising to hear that h was the one bringing it up for once...  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:37 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I like it~

Alpha was actually nervous. All these months of preparation and recuperation back into a society hadn't seemed this intimidating. An ambassador is willing to hear him talk and all the sacrifices and struggles will finally seem to pay off. The man has had to change much to fit in so far, but nothing too painful to give up. Well... maybe his hair was hard to part with, but he'd be willing to grow it back.

In order to work off his nerves a bit, he did several push-ups before taking a shower and after that he found his mouth to be sore from brushing his teeth too hard for seven minutes straight. No blood, thank goodness. Now he had found himself his suit that changed his appearance for the better. Alpha, despite his past and background, had managed to pull off the look of a true clean-cut business man... though his tie was not helping his nerves any.

He heard his lover downstairs and figured that he'd get a second opinion about the tie if he couldn't figure out how to fix the darn thing right. He called back downstairs.

"Coming~"

Finally, after a few minutes of styling his now short cut of smooth red hair, Alpha came down to smell the alluring aroma of Rene's cooking.

"Good Morning. Thanks for cooking breakfast..." he smiled.

~~

Pan has been training his body and abilities for the past months. Many of the exercises included him working together with Ymir or on his own. The second month the couple was staying in Sans Espoir, Pan had come to learn that there were others like him and Ymir. But to his surprise, though many had incredible abilities, the others either seemed too young were not allowed to talk. In addition to that, Mother had kept Ymir and Pan apart from the others often.

Pan was also somewhat aware of Carpo's confinement, but every day he'd ask Carpo if anything happened, especially if Mother or other officers decided to go back on their bargain. But everyday was a relief and pleasant joy to see his lover safe and sound, though he was sure Carpo wanted to do more than be stuck in a room. But every time he asked, Carpo wouldn't want to discuss it, so Pan would normally brush it aside too and go about their day. Soon, Pan didn't feel the need to do so.

Despite Carpo's weary restlessness, Pan was thrilled to see him recover. Everyday, Carpo would improve more and more, or at least, that was how it seemed to Pan. When other doctors or personnel would come into the room with Pan there, he'd smile to watch Carpo do the tasks they asked of him. And each time they did, Pan always displayed a small form of public affection, via a kiss or a nuzzle against his the red head. Maybe some of the staff disapproved of seeing it or were in awe, but either way, none spoke of their discomfort, including Mother.

Still, Pan has noticed that Carpo seems... a little different recently. Maybe he has been talking less, or sighing more frequently. It's hard to see someone's faults or worries when all one sees is something that brings them happiness all the time.

Today, Pan was lifting to break the limits of what he lifted last week. His body was more toned now, much like Ymir. Training has been rough at times, but no war has started yet. He managed to finish and when he returned to his room, Carpo spoke up. Pan was surprised by the sudden topic and had almost forgot about this discussion needing to take place.

Hearing that Ymir was by, made him wince as the two do not get along well. Ymir may be fierce and intimidating but he knows better than to lay a hand on Carpo. But they often have insult battles when Pan isn't there. Or... so he's been told by a whimpering Ymir with a severely bruised ego. Pan would probably think it cute if he ever witnessed it himself. Ymir only stops by to speak to Pan briefly, which has made Pan wonder if his relationship with Carpo disturbs Ymir.

"Uhm, Okay..." Pan started, a little excited but also worried, Carpo sounded serious. "Well, what do you want to do?" Pan asked, quickly moving to kneel down in front of Carpo. "You know they've offered you a few options to choose from... " he reminded. Pan's eyes were still the same glittery magenta they had been at the start of them living in Sans Espoir, and watched Carpo's features move and twitch. He reached his hand to touch Carpo's hand.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:49 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[[ ha ha now i'm imagining Ymir whining to Pan about Carpo "bullying" him because Carpo would take his crap xd ]]

Rene smiled at Alpha, chuckling some at the appearance of the not quite right tie. Moving forward, he pulled Alpha towards him by said tie before carefully untying and retying it. Upon completion, nimble fingers swiftly rearranged it so as to look neater before carefully repositioning the tie clip on it. “There perfect,” he said before giving the redhead a quick peck on the lips and releasing him.

So far the blond had not needed to do this task for himself, due to the fact that he mostly stayed behind the scenes. He had, however, gotten lots of practice helping Alpha though, which made him a damn near pro at this point.

Settling down before his own plate, the man released his shoulder length hair from its confines before taking the first bite of his breakfast. Closing his eyes, he relished it for a moment before looking back up to Alpha. "Still worried," he asked, taking in the redheads features.. Alpha had been worrying quite a bit about all of this, especially over this past week or so. Rene had tried to help by listening and offer support, but he wished he could do more...

----

"I know they have, but I also... don't know," he said as he looked down, unable to face the fact that his uncertainty may have hurt the other. He had gone over the options in his head over and over and over again. And frankly, they all sucked.

Staying here was... sucky. Sans Espoir was making him feel claustrophobic. But, the idea of assimilating into a city and country that had once used and abused him as a child made him want to straight up vomit. Every time the doctors checked on him, he worried that they were just going to cart him away and test on him or torture him. And sure he had Pan here, but, from what he understood, the doctors were still occasionally attempting to pull TR back out from the confines of Pan's mind. So far, it had just succeeded in bringing more of TR's memories to the front of Pan's mind, but what if they succeeded... Would TR kill him? Would he lose Pan forever? Would the government discard of him?

But leaving.. just.. He couldn't just leave. Not only did he have no clue how to find the other rebels, but he also couldn't really stand the thought of leaving Pan alone, not after all they had been through together. Pan deserved his loyalty and company. Not to mention, he still loved this man with all his heart. He couldn't abandon him.. He wouldn't.. He'd promised...

Fidgeting some with the tablet-like device in his hand, he anxiously rearranged more of the codes subconsciously. He stopped though as Pan took his hand, and green eyes slowly looked up to pink.. "I'm not going to leave you... but I'm.. worried... There is a lot that could possibly go wrong here... And we.. we have no control over it... If they decided to change their mind, they could.. and we couldn't do anything about it, Pan."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:29 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I thought he'd be wild and rowdy but all in all, a bit sensitive haha xD. Also, what would Carpo like to do?

Alpha's cheeks reddened with the sensual abruptness Rene acted in order to tie his tie properly. His kiss made Alpha relax little by little and he couldn't help but giggle. This whole setting around them seemed so surreal and dreamlike. Alpha and Rene were living like a married couple these last few months and that really helped Alpha find equilibrium in the new, free run society. Who knew knowing French was such an asset to this place?

Alpha thanked his lover and sat next to him in front of his breakfast. Alpha was admiring the scent of it before the taste, but the blonde interrupted his train of thought out of his own concern and Alpha sighed, unable to pull the wool over the frenchman's eyes.

"I-I.. I guess? I don't know... I'm just so nervous as how the ambassadors are going to react. So much running through my head is telling me that I need to prepare, but I've gathered all the materials I think I need and I can't help feel like I'm forgetting something, but I'm sure I have everything set and I know what to say.... ugh.... I maybe it's the haircut"

Alpha ranted for a bit and ended up chuckling in the end. "I also wish you would present with me, because I don't know what Kravos is going to say... " he laughed, fiddling with a stray curl of hair out of his face.

~~~

Pan couldn't help but sigh with a soft smile. He kissed his lover's hand. " I know you wouldn't want to leave me, and I know it's been scary, but I think we've been doing okay so far.." Pan spoke hopefully, though, perhaps Carpo may see it as a naivety.

"I want you to feel safe. I want you to be happy, and Mother and the other doctors have given me their word that they wouldn't do anything to you", he lightly squeezed Carpo's fingers. They were warmer than they'd ever been before the surgery and it made Pan's heart melt with an overwhelming sense of admiration. His lover had gone through so much and Pan couldn't help but love him for just how strong he was. Carpo's perseverance was attractively charming to Pan.

Pan took Carpo's hand in both of his and gently massaged it, hoping it would feel good to the red head. The albino had been holding in something for some time and now felt like a good enough time to tell it,
"Carpo... I've been... I've been feeling good here. It feels.. right for me to learn more about what I'm entirely capable of and Mother and the others have been helping with my training.. it isn't so bad... So I feel like-... " he didn't want to upset Carpo too much so he cut himself off there.

"But no matter what, I'll do whatever it takes to get you whatever you need. Even if you do choose to leave, I'm sure they'd let me help you... You know I just want you to be happy, right?" he asked suddenly, his face making a worried expression as he kissed Carpo's palm again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:41 pm
TenTenPrincess23
you are not wrong lol.. also, Carpo doesn't know? He kind of just wishes they could just run away but hes getting the impression that pan would not even consider that

Taking a few bites, the blond listened intently.“ I think you are more than prepared for this. You have all the paperwork and the videos from Ca- .. the hacking. You also have been practicing what you wanted to say for months now,” he said, placing his head in his free hand as he looked at him,” also I think your hair looks handsome. Very sophisticated.” He said the last part with a heavy French accent before chuckling some at himself and picking up his fork again. He then proceeded to fiddle with his eggs a bit before looking back up to the redhead with a raised brow.

“Me? I know you love me, mon amour, but I am terrible at public speaking. I would just embarrass you,” he said with a laugh and a shake of the head," also I know you are still nervous about Kravos after he lied, but he has been nothing but honest since. And honestly, I feel as though he will be very helpful. He has a different sort of perspective than you that may be helpful."

----

To say Pan's words made him uncomfortable would be an understatement. They were just so... so.. Naive? Uninformed? He couldn't think of the best word. It just seemed so wrong... He knew they had been schmoozing Pan over, but he didn't honestly think the other would fall for it. Didn't he remember what they had done to him? To the rebels? To Pan himself? Maybe... maybe he didn't.. They had been messing with his mind in efforts to pull out more of TR... Had they also erased all the bad memories of them and this place?

Looking down, Carpo fidgeted with the tablet with his freehand and bit his lip. He stared at the code, reading the same line over 4 times before finally looking up, concern clearly in his eyes. "I know... I just... All of my scars inside and out are from them Pan..... And I...." He almost said he was scared, but stopped, remembering just now that they were probably listening to everything that was being said... Sighing, he finally set the tablet down and pulled Pan closer to him, wrapping his arms tightly around him as he tried to find some sort of comfort in his embrace... "I'm not going to leave you... but I don't trust them Pan... You can trust them... They won't do harm to you.... But I don't.. and I can't."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:51 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I took control of Kravos for just a second =w=. Also would it stir a plot point if I said I had no intentions of bringing TR back? It's a good fear for Carpo to have, so if you think he should come back let me know, but other than that, I didn't plan on using him again.

Alpha was about to protest to the blonde's words. He wouldn't have to speak publicly, just stand there by his side. But before he could, a harmonious knock tapped on the door. Alpha flinched at the sound for he knew who it was. Though it was a bit early, Kravos was just there probably out of excitement. He did live just upstairs.

Sighing, Alpha pursed his lips and stood up to fetch the door. Sure enough, Kravos stood on the other side with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey! I figured you were ready by the smell coming from the kitchen" Kravos laughed.

The vents. Alpha gave a quick glance at Rene and grinned as he let him in.
Kravos also had a bit of a different look to him.

"Nice suit" he said, still not used to seeing Kravos in formal attire.

"Yeah? Heh, thanks. Nice hair~" Kravos joked, Alpha's cheeks couldn't help but redden since that was also something he wasn't used to.

___

Pan stared at the worry all over Carpo's face. Sure things about him were changing but Pan would still read everything and all of Carpo's movements. Though his embrace was tight and sincere, his words were not as comforting.

He said it twice...

Pan was referring to Carpo mentioning that he wouldn't leave him. He had said it twice. Of course he wouldn't leave, but.. did he want to? Regardless of what Mother wants or prefers that they do, a decision had to be made soon. Pan returned the embrace. His shoulders were slumped as it did seem like Carpo really didn't seem like he knew what to do.

Against Carpo's chest, Pan listened to the rhythmic sounds of his heart beat. It sounded wonderful to the albino.

"Carpo..?" he mumbled against the man's chest. "Do you want to go for a walk?" he asked contently.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:41 am
TenTenPrincess23
Oh no! I didn't think you planned to. They melded together and the scientists kind of know they can't pull him back, but they keep testing just in case. Carpo really doesn't know how it works, so it freaks him out that they keep trying because it makes him think that there is a sliver of a chance that they could. also, sorry Carpos post is pretty short

Rene blinked at the knock of the door and turned to look at it curiously . Upon seeing Kravos peek out from behind it, the blond rose from his seat and over to the other. After giving him a brief hug, he stepped back and looked at the two men in front of him, both well put together and professional looking. Chuckling at the teasing the two did back and forth, the shook his head a bit before looking over to Kravos. "Are you ready to head off already Kravos?"

"Yeah, Leona really pushed me this morning, helped me with the suit and everything. She said the driver should be out front in about ten minutes or so I think? I figured that left just enough time for me to tease the boss and steal a quick bite. You got something I can pop in my mouth quick?"

"Depends, you promise to take good care of mon amour~," Rene asked teasingly, just to laugh as Kravos gave him a bit of a salute.

"Yessir. I promise not to let any hostile words damage his fragile ego," he said with a grin, obviously enjoying teasing the redhead in front of him.

"Alright then. There are some croissants on the counter in the basket," he said, gesturing over to them. Kravos took the offer and strode over, popping a piece of one in his mouth with a smile..

"So, Alpha. You got your talking points memorized or you wanna go over them again real quick," Kravos asked in between bites.

------

Carpo hesitated at his question, not answering immediately and instead opting to run his fingers through Pan's hair in silence. Did he want to go for a walk...?

"I... yes.. I would... Can we.. can we go outside though? I miss it out there...," he asked, not entirely sure whether or not Pan would know the answer to that.. Up until now they hadn't allowed him to, so the fair assumption would be that, no he couldn't. But maybe if Pan was there?  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games