Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:44 pm
TenTenPrincess23
. Either way works for me. Carpo will react differently based on whatever happens
Also, I completely forgot that Ymir has the watch the government gave him on.

Ymir didn't pick up another scent. It was one he didn't recognize and that was odd. When he had first noticed Carpo's disappearance, he had assumed that he'd left on his own. He didn't see how the redhead had looked beforehand. He didn't know that he had broken bones. He just assumed they kept him there to keep him out of trouble. The more times he tried to grabbed his scent though, the more he'd picked up this other one. He knew every scent in the facility, but this one.... he couldn't place it. It didn't belong to any of the rebels they'd held.... It had to be a rebel though, right? Who else would come for him?

The wolf opened his mouth to answer Pan, only to pause as he heard the footsteps approach. They came fast, faster than he was expecting. Ymir got in a defensive stance, ready to attack at one wrong move, only to falter as Pan touched his shoulder..

He looked over the crowd, calculating the numbers. He wasn't sure he could run through that without killing a single person, but Pan... "Alright. No killing. You hop over and look for your man. I'll stay here and keep em occupied. I'll pull my punches, promise."

========

Carpo looked uncomfortable with that fact. He could understand if they only had time for quick communications, but not telling him where to meet? Sure, Pan had good hearing, but this place was huge and there were sirens filling the building. He didn't like that.. didn't like this.... He needed to know Pan would be with him.... "What if he doesn't?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:27 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
ooooohhh You know I love the angstier option! XD lol! Also, YMIR!!! Pan cares too much about him, he not leaving Ymir x3

Pan frowned immediately with Ymir's self sacrificing attitude. While its always an admirable, Pan was getting tired of seeing others get hurt for his sake. It was his own selfish actions before that got Carpo and himself stuck here in San Espoir in the first place. But before Pan could even act, a gun is fired behind him and instead of being shot, a strong force of pressure, throws him to the ground and his finds that his limbs are practically magnetized together! If Ymir was to see this, he'd see Pan be covered in a bright, cyan substance that glimmers and phases electrically. Pan isn't shouting or screaming, but he is struggling. The force field doesn't hurt, but the pressure it exudes is immense,
"Aaergh? what even is this thing??"

Alpha continued walking forward carefully to the field, but he remained silent. He was running out of time and he knew just how stubborn Carpo could get. He knew he couldn't withhold the truth for long... but he could stall. For now, Alpha just .. didn't answer , eluding that he he'll say more when they get into a safer location.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:29 am
TenTenPrincess23
its okay i also love the angst. Alpha is going to have to deal with quite the handful though lol

Ymir was caught off guard by the sudden gunshot and expected to be hit any second. Instead, he saw Pan fall beside him, covered in some sort of cyan goop. At first, he balled his fists, wanting to rush the man who had shot him. When he saw it wasn’t hurting him though, he stopped. He could’ve beat his way through the crowd. He could’ve gotten Carpo. But he would not risk Pan’s well-being or leave him alone.

“Alright. Alright. I’ll stop... just let him go yeah? He was just coming to bring me back inside. I was the one egging him on. You really think you would’ve gotten that clean of a shot if he was planning on running,” he said, hands moving up into the air to show he indeed meant no harm

“Alpha, answer me,” the redhead demanded, not taking kindly to his silence,” what if he doesn’t find us. What if-“

Thankfully, Alpha wouldn’t need to evade his questions for long, as they both heard a truck round the corner. It was all-terrain and surprisingly quiet considering, but just loud enough to shut Carpo up out of fear. Soon it approached them and the doors automatically opened for Alpha. “Ready to get out of here boss,” Kravos said from within.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:58 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Yeah thats fine. He ready for it <3. Also, poor Ymir. Good boy for listening, but he must be feeling stifled <3.

A few guards saw Ymir put his hands up and approached to drag Pan back inside. The plasma around him seemed to tightened the more he struggled. "Arrgh- wait b-but.." he frowned, "I-I can walk! Why do you -oof- Why do you have to drag me? Please- I just want to find Carpo, he's hurt somewhere- please!" he cried. The gunman that fired, stood next to the scientist with the remote. The scientist waved his fingers to Ymir, ushering him back inside the building.

"Come now, TW. I'm sorry we had to test new weaponry on you two, but we can't risk any of you getting hurt during an enemy raid. If Mother was to find out that anything happened to either of you, it would be a dark day for all of us" he spoke calmly. Pan was about to tell Ymir to make a run for it, any chance he could take to try and find Carpo, but when he saw the remote in the scientist's hands, he took in a sharp breath and hung his head, remaining silent.

Carpo,,, was this whole thing something you did.. or is it really an enemy raid? What's happening..?

Unknowing that it was seemingly both.

Alpha's brow furrowed and he sighed at the constant bombardment to answer Carpo. But thankfully, he managed to avoid the topic long enough for Kravos to arrive just in time. When the door opened, Alpha was putting Carpo in the vehicle, making sure he was in securely and comfortably enough to where his injuries wouldn't worsen for the time being.

"We're ready Kravos! Great job on navigation. Say 'hi' Carpo.." he chuckled for a second..... but he knew he couldn't withhold the truth forever on this. Alpha was steadying himself when he looked Carpo directly in the eyes, with a serious expression.

"We leave without him" which was the truth from the start. Pan never knew the plan and the mission here wasn't to bring the couple or anyone else Carpo trusted enough to rescue. It was just to rescue Carpo.
"Getting you out was not an easy task... we can't risk waiting for him" he confessed. Some parts were sure to come out, but Alpha didn't want to get into until Kravos was driving again. He turned to Kravos,
"Lets go." he spoke bluntly, all still the while within hitting range of Carpo.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:37 am
TenTenPrincess23
. He is very frustrated but he doesn’t want anyone to hurt his brother. Also here come all the punches

Ymir practically growled at the scientist, obviously frustrated. He was not amused and, despite what the doctor thought, not entirely complacent. When he was finally within punching distance, Ymir took his chance and straight up punched the son of a b***h in the face. The punch was pulled, of course. After all, that was what Pan had requested. But it was certainly enough to knock the man out. Before the soldier could process it, Ymir was on him next. Kicking the weapon out of his hands, he pulled him up by his collar and stared him straight in the eyes. “You tell me how to turn that s**t off or Im going to break your goddamn neck,” he said, teeth bared as he held the man tight. In his rage, he hardly registered the remote or what it could mean.

Carpo was becoming more impatient with every passing second. Alpha was hiding something from him.. And then it started coming out, one piece at a time.

“No! No we aren’t ready. I'm not leaving without him Alpha. You can’t make me,” he said, lunging for the door, only to find that it wouldn’t open. Pulling at it a few times, frustrated tears started to well up in his eyes as it just refused to budge. “Alpha, Kravos please. If I leave him, he won’t be able to escape they will use him as a weapon, please,” he said before yelling out in a volume that only Pan could possibly hear from this distance,” Pan!”

“Sorry kid. It’s soundproof,” Kravos lied as he switched gears and started moving the car again. He knew it wasn’t, but really did not want to risk a government attack at this exact moment. In response, Carpo yelled even louder in frustration, which maybe Kravos should’ve expected to happen. Thankfully his next words were significantly quieter, although not any less angry. “You lied to me,” he said, fists balled, as if he was about to start swinging at any moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:57 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Yayyyy! Les GO!!

Pan was ready to accept this fate until Ymir pulled his punch. He gasped when he went after the guard who dropped the plasma gun. With the scientist out cold, there really was no safety measure to control Ymir unless another soldier got a hold of that remote. But when the gun dropped, it fired again, and struck another soldier with same plasma like material. That soldier dropped to the ground, the Pan was seemingly let go. Seems that gun could only maintain containment on one subject at a time.

With Pan getting up amidst the struggle, he could barely hear someone call his name. He knew it must've been Carpo, but he missed the direction where the sound came from. But it was definitely outside!

"Ymir! I heard him! He's gotta be close!" he told, taking the chance to leap over and out bound around anyone standing in Pan's way.

He sighed heavily, but ordered Kravos to drive out of there. "Yes. Carpo. I lied. We came here for you. Pan is a weapon and he's a danger to you, to Kravos, to me, and everyone else outside of Sans Espoir." He uttered, not really stepping away from him. Carpo was too injured and weak for Alpha to feel like he was a real threat. He knew that Carpo was probably going to want to hit him, which deep down, Alpha knew he deserved it.

"Even if he didn't hurt you, he let them do this to you?" He questioned sternly. The car moved farther and farther away from the prison. What Alpha didn't want to explain right now was how..- s**t... he may have just blown his cover...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:49 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ymir grinned wide as he saw the goo fade from Pan and onto the other man. He definitely hadn't meant for that to happen, but he was satisfied with the result. "Ha! Eat s**t!" he said before headbutting the soldier he had in his hands. He then threw him to the side before turning to face the crowd around them. They were still stoic as ever, but he swore he could feel the tension rise as he scanned them all over. "I'll meet you in a second, gotta clear a path," he said as he crushed the remote with his foot, destroying the soldiers last line of defense from him.

Watching Pan leap over, he began cracking his knuckles as he looked at the men before him. "So, wanna move aside, or am I gonna have to make you?"

======

Carpo glared at him, ready to retort to all of his claims, when suddenly, something clicked. "You.... You had the flash drive," he said, the implications of those words sinking in as he uttered it allowed. He had given it to Pan and, for a long time, thought it had stayed with him. When the government had grabbed him though, it was specifically to question about the flash drive and how the enemy government had gotten it. He didn't know. He knew it couldn't have been Pan. There was no way that Pan could've gotten it to them. Not to mention, him and Pan had hoped to run away and showing another government that would've made that impossible. Alpha had talked about convince a government to help him though.. and how he had given them information....

"This... they tortured me because of you.... This war... the fighting... it's all happening because of you...," he said, voice slowly raising as he spoke his thoughts allowed. And then suddenly, they were both on the ground. Carpo's fists raising and falling as he tried his hardest to pummel Alpha, despite the pain that was racking his body. "They beat me. Stuck needles in me. All because of you. You. Son. Of. A. b***h."

Carpo wasn't as well-trained as Alpha, not to mention he was injured. In his angry state though, he didn't seem to care. "All Pan did was try to protect me. You.. You were the one who put my life at risk with that bullsh*t!"

"Carpo, he was just trying to do what he thought was best. Now please calm down.. or your going to blow your heart out," Kravos said, both him and Alpha being unaware that that little problem had been fixed a few months back. He really wanted to try to help, but he was honestly helpless at this moment.

"I will not calm down! He had the nerve to lie to me and to call Pan a weapon to my face. He is leaving him! You are both leaving him and he hasn't done a d@mn thing wrong. He's risked his life for us. He- He," Carpo hissed, finally feeling the pain through the adrenaline and the drugs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:42 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Pan only pushed a few guards out of the way, making sure not to hurt anyone, even apologizing to some of them as he ran outside. Ymir was sure to catch up soon, right?

There was a sound he could finally hear that stood out. A car! It must be where Carpo called! Granted he didn't see where the car was, but bounding around the building he eventually came across some tracks and his hopes raised. "Hang on..." he muttered out loud and began following the tracks on all fours. Of course he wasn't going his fastest just in case Ymir managed to catch up, but even while not sprinting at his full speed, he began to see the car ahead! He was still a ways a way, but if he listened intently, he could tell that Carpo was no longer in any danger! He recognized the other voices in the car and his heart soared! This all must've been Carpo's plan! He knew it! Pan was going to have a stern word of maybe having a plan with a little more communication next time! Pan managed to keep in his happy tears as he was carefully approaching the car, unbeknownst he was probably in Kravo's blind spot.

---

Alpha only grunted a bit, but he knew this was gonna come. He just sort of laid there and took the punches, which still surprisingly hurt for Carpo being so injured. But the more Carpo kept yelling his accusations, the more frustrated Alpha was getting "Car- Ow! Carpo!". His cheek was gonna swell a bit.

Until finally Carpo rolled off him, in pain. "Would you just stop, you're gonna give yourself an heart attack and this whole mission will have been for nothing- ow.." his lip was bleeding. He deserved this, he knew this, but he was going to say his two cents before letting Carpo wallow in agony now.

"Y.... You curse me for having the only piece of evidence that would finally put Sans Espoir in its place, when you probably didn't know that Pan was the one that gave me the flash drive in the first place. What else was I supposed to do with it, Carpo?! Wait until you thought up of someway to shield your boyfriend from prosecution or questioning?! Hell, I didn't even know we'd even have the chance to come back for you until I presented the evidence for the rest of the world!" Alpha sits up and grunts, urging Kravos to just keep his eyes on the road.

"Don't you get it? We've done it! All that we've ever wanted, is finally gonna come true! Sans Espoir is going to fall, and all those insane leaders and Mother, what the ******** she is, are finally all going to topple and fall. No more oppression, no more torture! Think of the bigger picture here." All these words, Alpha knew Carpo probably wouldn't care to hear right now, but he needed Carpo to hear them.

"Pan seemed to get it...Pan protected you? I'd like to know how? Look at yourself... some protection. And I'm sure it's not Pan's fault... but you always gave the benefit of the doubt for him and look what it got you, always bleeding, tortured! You put yourself through some of stupidest s**t for him..."

Pan found himself skidding to a stop after hearing all that. He had forgotten about the flash drive... He found that his legs no longer could move forward. The truck was getting further away.

...Oh...

A war is coming... all because of him.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:10 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Oh no Pan sad Also sorry this is short

"He's not just my boyfriend. He's my husband and he protected me the best that he could. All of the pain and bleeding is my own fault," he said, breathing heavily after all the punching he had done," I'm the stubborn a** that wouldn't talk and the one that hacked sensitive information and the one that kept pissing the government holding me off."

He wanted to punch Alpha again, wanted to yell at him and beat him up. He was right though.. They were getting what they wanted.. The government was going to fall. Those people trapped in prison and in society would be saved. They could live normal lives... Happy lives. He wasn't sure he could be happy without Pan though. No. He knew he couldn't.. Pan was his happiness. Even with all he'd been through... he would do it again if it meant he could keep Pan.

"Please just.. just let me go Alpha.. Let me leave. I can't leave him like this... If I find him... Him and I can figure this out. We can figure out a place or a way to be happy," he said, no longer wanting to hit him and instead just hoping he would let him go, that he would let him make his own choice, even if that choice ended up being a mistake. "Please.... I'm begging you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:09 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
It's all good o3o

Alpha slid up and sighed, wiping his lip. He frowned at Carpo's words.

Of course... It'd turn out this way

He wanted to shout and curse but right now, he knew how much that wouldn't help the lot of them. He and Rene were going to have a handful with Carpo if he couldn't convince him to want to be in their new home. .... Damn it. He hissed and clicked his tongue.

"No." He started. "You said everything you've done has been your own fault... Well, I'm not going to let you have one of those choices. It's for your own good, damn it!" he urged. He crawled next Carpo, he could slap and punch Alpha all he wanted, Alpha won't stop talking now.

"Look at you, you're battered and bruised with probably ribs and limbs broken! Staying there with Pan is a death wish. You need to heal up first. When you recover, then you can think about getting back to Pan. Sans Espoir is going to do everything in their power to protect Pan, he won't die from whatever he's gonna face... I know its hard to be apart from him, but we have to see everything that happens from the bigger picture now. If you want to see Pan again, you have to be better than you are now..." he spoke sternly.

He hoped his harsh words would spark something in him, no matter how much he didn't want to hear it.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:11 am
TenTenPrincess23
Carpo be going through all the stages of grief right now lol

Carpo continued laying on his side, back turned to Alpha now as he stared at the car door. He wanted to leave, but he was trapped. The doors were locked and there was no use in pleading. After all, Kravos and Alpha thought they were helping him. And they were, in a way. It just wasn't the kind of help Carpo wanted right now. "We were going to run away together.... In a few days...," he said quietly, more to himself than to Alpha," I didn't even get to say goodbye.. or explain... I-"

He paused for a long while just thinking about that and about Alpha's words and about everything that had just happened. It was only after they had long passed the range of danger that he finally spoke up once again. He still wouldn't look at Alpha though, instead opting to keep his eyes closed. "I don't forgive you and I hope your face hurts."

---

After a few minutes of testing his newfound ability to punch and not autokill someone, Ymir finally caught up to Pan. At first he wore a grin on his face, seeming completely and utterly satisfied with himself. As he took in the sight before him though, it slowly fell. There were tire tracks driving far off into the distance and Pan was standing there, just looking utterly broken. Had something happened, was Carpo dead? He didn't smell blood.....

"Pan... Are you alright...? Where's Carpo? Did you lose his location? I can try to sniff him out.." He didn't like seeing Pan look like this.. He wanted to fix it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:04 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
lol as he should right now, poor baby

Alpha just stay there and sat back down. Not really knowing what else to say. He wondered if Carpo would actually like any other words of comfort, or if there was anything else he could say to make Carpo feel better, but the more he thought about it The more he knew it would just go on deaf ears for now. In the silence, he only glanced to Kravos every once in awhile to communicate where to go.

When they did arrive somewhere safer, Alpha didn’t reply. He only he only took I’ll look of understanding and nodded at Carpo. He knew that this was how Carpo was going to feel for a long time.
_____
Pan was standing there in a state of shock until he knew Ymir was there.
“No... he’s safe. Let him go.” He spoke very blankly. There was something so weird about the way he looked. This was probably that moment where he would and should be able to cry, but no tears were coming and Pan looked more terrified than anything else.

Pan noticed Ymir’s nervousness. He couldn’t quite face him yet. But he reached to grip Ymir’s arm and ask him.
“Ymir. Did you want to run away from here? Away from the war that’s coming?” He asked quietly  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:52 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Im gonna leave Carpo for a bit until we skip

“What but Pan..,” he said as he stared off at the tracks. He had to resist the urge to follow. He wanted Pan to be happy and he felt like Carpo was key that happiness. The rabbit had told him not to though, which confused him. “Are you sure? I could catch to them still and-“ He shut up as he looked at Pan’s face, which looked terrified and in shock. Had Carpo said something to him? Or had the rebels threatened him? What was going on?

And then he asked a question that threw him off a bit. Staring down at the arm that gripped his, he thought on it long and hard. When Pan had first arrived, he had lectured him about their responsibility and how they needed to protect the innocent. But now... that seemed less important. “I go where you go,”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:10 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Yeah thats fine.

When Ymir spoke, his face flinched in sadness. "Ymir...." his voice shook. He has to tell him. His knees felt weak... they give and Pan is shaking on the ground.

"Ymir... this war.... " he his voice was betraying his body, quivering and hiccuping as if tears falling, but no tears would come.

"It's my fault that its happening. It's my fault that Carpo got hurt, he wanted to run away from here and I wanted to bring you and maybe even Phoebe with us... but .... a war... What do we do? The world sees Sans Espoir, sees Us, you and me specifically as enemies... This is all my fault... I let the information go when Carpo told me not-" He wasn't making sense, but his mouth wouldn't stop as his fist tightened in the grassy dirt.
" I gave it away and now the world wants to attack us because of what they've seen me do! Y- I ...." Now the tears came out, overflowing his eyelids and pouring down his cheeks.

"I can't lose you too... You .. You shouldn't fight in a war I started" he cried...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:03 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Aww Pan.. no sad

The wolf tilted his head in slight confusion at his initial response. He wasn't sure why his voice was shaking or why-

"Whoa Whoa," he said as he saw Pan collapse, concern and a bit of fear showing on his face as he crouched down at his side. "What's the matter? What about the war?" His inquires were gentle, comforting. It felt awkward. This wasn't usually his role, but he had try. After all, Carpo was gone. He was the was the the only one left. Reaching forward, he gently put a hand on his shoulder, willing himself to hold it in place, despite the voice screaming in the back of his head that it wasn't allowed.

He listened quietly as he spoke, trying his best to look more concerned than confused. Pan's words confused him though. They just really made no sense. Knowing about the flash drive could've have made things clearer, but nobody told him about it so he was just stumped. "Hey uh- calm down, ok? I mean uh- Carpo made his own choice. As for the war, that's not... That's not your fault. This was a long time coming. People dislike us... our society.. That's why the scientists made us to begin with. They wanted to preserve what they created. They needed an ace in the hole to do that, so uh you know us," he explained, trying his best to comfort him the only way he knew how, with knowledge. "and don't be silly, you won't lose me. I ain't going nowhere."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff