TenTenPrincess23

Ymir could've punched him when he chuckled. Heck, he almost did. When he heard that groan though, he loosened the tightly balled fist that hung by his side and took a deep breath. He didn't like this, not at all. Ever since Carpo had gone, Pan had been getting more and more reckless. And this... well if it followed the trend, he'd be dead in no time. Looking at him, he knitted his eyebrows and frowned slightly, this time more out of concern than frustration.

When he began to explain, Ymir listened carefully and closely, following each step without so much as a huff, even after Pan explained that he'd fibbed earlier about the water. After he was sure the bleeding has slowed, he followed his cleaning instructions, trying to be as gentle as possible. His hands shook as he did this, though it wouldn't noticeable to Pan unless they shook in such a way that harmed him. And he was really really trying not to do that.

"I-I don't know how to do that. Do I use a needle or-," he started to say only to hear a voice over the speaker.

"Yes Ymir. There is a local anesthetic in the needle on the far right," Mother's voice said, calm and even as per usual. She had been on the fritz since Carpo's escape, often causing her to address issues after a delay. It seemed whatever used to inform her of things immediately was busted somehow, which meant she often did no chime in on an issue until after it had been ongoing for at least a few minutes. It was this lag that allowed Pan to do this to begin with. After all, if mother had been working as quickly as she used to, the guard would've been stopped before any of this even came to pass.

Scanning the tray, Ymir found what she mentioned and took it in hand, "Now what?"

----

Rene was surprised at the shift in Alpha's temperament when he mentioned Pan. He knew things had been rough when it came to Pan, but he hadn't expected the anger as much. Then again, he knew Alpha knew much more about the situation and also that there had been some friction between Alpha and Carpo over Pan, so perhaps he should've. For a second, he was tempted to inquire and better understand. Just as soon as it had come though, it had faded into hopes for a better future..

The blond smiled slightly at this and nodded. "I'm sure it will.."

---

Carpo had already figured out how to tamper with all the settings and do everything else that could be done with the phone offline. Up until that point it was all he could do, due to the hospital's poor internet connection. Now that he was on a more stable one though, he could do what he really wanted, which at this moment was tweaking a program that would make it extremely difficult to tell what ip address he was actually using at any given moment. He had just finished put in the last bit of code when suddenly, darkness.

Blinking, he sat very still for a few moments before reaching up and pulling off what turned out to be a dry rag. A huff escaped him at this and he looked up to see who was behind him. When he saw that it was Alpha, he paused for a moment, contemplating whether or not he wanted to continue giving him the silent treatment. He then released a sigh and looked down to his phone. "You wouldn't get it even if I told you," he said in a tone that made it unclear whether he was being serious or teasing. Maybe a little bit of both. He proceeded to fiddle with his phone for a few moments more. testing his new addition, only to freeze as he swore he heard a noise outside... "Do the people with the cameras know where you live?"