Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

"Still. He didn't have to kill it in front of you," he said with that small frown still set on his features. He then proceeded to take a few pieces of wood and make a little fire out of them the old fashion way. He kept at this task just for Alpha to pull out a lighter and lit the wood up. "You couldn't have done that sonner," he asked just for Kravos to chuckle. "We were having too much fun watching you struggle with it. At this, Carpo frowned a tad more, but did not complain, just relieved to have something to keep him warmer.

Hovering his fingers over it, he only looked up when Pan was asked to fill the canteen. Really he wanted to protest to sending him out into the forest alone. Just as he was about to say something though, Alpha interrupted him, asking a question about his health. Nodding, he afforded him a smile, but he wouldn't speaking, knowing that his chattering teeth would give him away.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:00 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Alpha wrapped an arm him. "You think I'm blind? I know you better than that... Your poor blood flow has always been your problem and you get cold pretty fast.." he stated and warmed him up as the rabbit cooked. Kravos came over and sat next to Alpha. "Carpo, let me ask you something. What did you promise this kid?" Alpha looked at him puzzled, Kravos continued, "I mean.. the kid could slow us down! Plus, he could turn against us.. .He seems like just another blind citizen from that place if you ask me. So.. Why? What could you possibly see in him?-" He stopped and looked at Carpo who probably wasn't very happy about it. Alpha bumped him with his elbow and then returned his attention to Carpo. After a few minutes had passed Alpha looked around and flipped over the rabbit in the fire.

"H-Hey... where's Pan? He's been gone for awhile..." he asked as the night fell over them. Just as he spoke about him, Pan came out from behind a tree, soaking wet and with the canteen in one hand and his arm behind his back.

"S-sorry.. I got a little lost..." he spoke apologetically, tossing the canteen to Alpha. Having the animal behind him, he still didn't actually know what it was he picked up but he was hesitant to show it in front of Alpha. "E..-Everything alright...?" asked, standing in the rain.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image

Chuckling at Alpha's words, Carpo nodded and leaned into him some, allowing him to warm him instead of struggling. He was so tired. He almost felt like falling asleep right then and there. His eyes never closed though, instead staying focused on the forest before them, looking for a bit of white to reappear. "I know.. I-I should know better than to lie to you," he said, teeth chattering a bit as he spoke," just didn't want you to worry is all..."

"Sorry," he said, taking a moment to look to him before turning his gaze to Kravos. It was at this that his soft smile finally disappeared, a frown taking it's place as he listened to him speak. "I promised to protect him, that he wouldn't get hurt and I'm keeping my promise, Kravos! He won't slow us down and he's not going to turn on us. He's lost someone and unlike all of those other people, he actually feels something about it, instead of simply accepting it. So please don't talk like that or I'll have to whack you.."

He then proceeded to leave him with one last glare before looking back to the forest, beginning to scan it as he once had. It was not long after that Pan appeared, soaking wet and hands behind his back. "Everything is fine," he said with a smile just to pat the ground beside him," come on and take a seat. It's drier under here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:23 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan smiled a bit and hesitated. Should he sit with them and risk the loss of his little furry friend. What if they wouldn't let the little guy stay? What if they'd cook him up, just like that rabbit. He shook his head and smiled, waving his free hand.
"Uhh Thats okay.. Let me dry off a bit before I sit with you guys... heheh... " Pan said smiling, but Alpha and Kravos obviously didn't buy it.
"Come on, Kid, you're crazy? You'll drown out there... Or freeze... sit down." Alpha stated. Pan's head sunk as he stepped back.
" W-Well you uhh... really its.. okay.." he spoke shyly. He walked farther back as Alpha began approaching. "You hiding something?" Alpha asked. Pan shook his head. He was really getting a kick out of seeing Pan's expressions. "You are hiding something!" When Alpha grabbed Pan's arm that was still behind his back, a sudden pain ran through his finger.

"OW!" he shrieked and pulled his hand away. Clinging to his finger was a very small white rabbit with a yellow tag on his ear. Pan panicked and carefully pulled the little fella off of Alpha's finger

"I-I'm sorry..." he panicked and held the little one in his arms. He really didn't want to lose the little guy.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image

"Alpha! Leave him be will you. He's not doing any harm standing there," he said with a frown as he looked at the both of them. Frankly, he would've preferred Pan come over to where it was dry to, but he wouldn't push it, especially since he seemed so nervous. No, he'd rather have him be left alone and come in alittle bit wetter than be harassed and made uncomfortable.

Rising, Carpo went to go tug Alpha back, just to blink as something... unexpected happened. There, clinging tight to his finger, was a rabbit. Not any rabbit though. No. The yellow tag. That indicated he was test rabbit. Oh poor thing. It must have somehow escaped too.

"Ah look at him. He's adorable. Where'd you find him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:20 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan grinned and pet the little wet animal.
"When I was going to get the water. He was all alone out there and I thought he was hurt... but uhhh I guess not.. I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to keep him a secret ... I was just.." Kravos then interjected. "You were nervous we were gonna eat him... Well you can't eat him. Bring him in the light and you'll see why.." Kravos said. Pan handed the little rabbit to Carpo. Kravos would eventually show Carpo the little bunny's teeth were made of metal.

Pan walked over to Alpha and held out his hand.
"May I see the wound?"he asked with an apologetic look in his eyes. Alpha was ready to cry it hurt so bad, "Am I gonna die?" he asked, looking away, and then when he looked at his finger again, Alpha found a bandage on his bitten finger and Pan with a simple grin on his face. "H-How? How did you do that?" he asked perplexed as Pan went to over to Carpo.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

Metal teeth? Well, that was strange. He'd never seen that before. Either way though, the guy sure was cute huh? Petting behind his ears, he held him close and watched as Alpha so stubbornly kept his hand to himself. "Go on Alpha. He's a doctor, one of the few successful ones out of the government's failed attempt that month, in fact. Those were some of the best," he said with a nod as he continued holding the rabbit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:41 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Alpha rubbed his head and sat down. Pan joined Carpo and looked at the little one. Kravos was looking at it scratching his head. He asked Carpo what they were for. Kravos had seen the actual department where they were committing the experiments on innocent animals, but he never knew just what they were doing. He was sure Carpo was aware of that, but he didn't want to tell Pan. Kravos began feeling this overwhelming sense of keeping Pan blind but safe. And then Pan suddenly spoke out unexpectedly.

"He looks like a CoMate. Maybe an older model?... They're toys for kids and some people use them as organization planners.... the newer models are built in with tracking devices so its good that he's an older model.." Pan spoke and then stopped to look at the cooked rabbit. Alpha smiled at and pulled out his pocket knife and started cutting up the rabbit. "Come on guys, lets eat! "

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:02 am
User Image

Poking at the bunny's teeth out of curiosity, he nearly got his own finger bitten off as it went to clamp down on it. Rather than panic though, he merely chuckled and continued petting it, seeming enthralled with it. He'd never seen anything like it before and when Pan explained that it was a toy, well, it made sense. He had never had many of those, especially not something so high-tech.

"So, if it's a toy. Does that mean it's actually a robot," Carpo asked, pressing his ear to it as he did so, as if trying to listen for a heartbeat. He could not do so for long though before it started to panic, jumping out of his hands and to Pan's. Frowning, he watched it and tilted his head some in continued curiosity. What'cha going to name it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:47 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Smiling as the little bunny jumped back into his arms. Pan looked at it and cupped it in one hand and with the other, unfastened the tag on it's ear as Alpha handed Carpo some meat. Nodding, Pan smiled at Carpo.

"Yeah, it's a just a robot, but he feels so real doesn't he?" Pan laughed as he looked at Carpo and pet the small rabbit. Then - a name? Hmm Pan didn't actually think about it. He had never held, let alone owned a CoMate before. "A name...? ... Hey... I read a story book about a group of rabbits when I was little.. and my favorite character's name was..... Yeah.. that's a good name for you ... I think I'll call him Pipkin. " He looked at Carpo as if looking for some form of approval to the name.

Kravos and Alpha eating the rabbit. Kravos wanted to explain why the little seemed so real. He saw just what happened to the poor creatures. Kravos knew that inside the little robot, was still a beating heart.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nodding as he ate his food, he reached over to pet it once more before finally choosing to keep his hands to himself, not wanting to frighten it anymore than he had. Green eyes watched the rabbit for a moment more as Pan thought to himself. It was interesting to see how it moved and reacted to things, though a bit disappointing to hear it was merely just a robot. Such reactions were not nearly as interesting when they were programmed after all. Oh well, either way, it was still pretty neat. Plus, it made Pan happy, so wasn't that all that mattered?

"Pipkin? Sounds Cute," he said with a smile and nod of approval. It was not short after this that Carpo yawned, the exhaustion becoming evident on his features.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:01 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan grinned as he too yawned and brought the little creature to his forehead and sat down with Carpo. Nuzzling its soft head and petting it long,soft-slender, white ears. He cuddled it in his arms and Alpha looked over at the two doting on the new toy. Alpha thought it was cute too, but he didn't want Carpo and Pan to get too attached to it. But it was getting late and he whispered something to Kravos. Standing up, he bent down and lifted Carpo's chin. " Kravos and I will take first shift... you and Pan should get some sleep..k?" he said, but more gave it as a friendly demand.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Cheeks heating just a tad as Alpha took his chin, he listened, just to shake his head. "No, no. I can't sleep. Not tired enough yet. Kravos can do it. I want to stay up," he said as he looked at him. He knew it was a demand, but, well, he wanted to talk to Alpha. After all, who knew when they'd get the chance again. What with how busy Alpha could sometimes get? He wanted to speak to him alone while he still could. Sometimes.. sometimes he missed it.

"Please Alpha. I promise. I'll stay up the whole shift and everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:39 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Alpha sighed and looked at Kravos, nodding and indicating that he could go to sleep. He smiled and made his own spot to sleep and rest in. Alpha looked back at Carpo and grinned as he wrapped an arm around Carpo.

Pan listened to Carpo and then looked at the little bunny. He sort of got up and laid down on the ground to place Pipkin down to play with him. He lightly patted the bunny on its head with his finger and then the rabbit would chase the finger as it stirred in a circle. Eventually, however, Pan nodded off and was now laying on his stomach, fast asleep. It had been an incredibly long and scary day for Pan.

Alpha and Carpo were the only ones alone now. Alpha glanced over at Pan and saw the little bunny trying to nuzzle him awake, wanting to play or wondering why he wouldn't wake up. Then the bunny tried to hob on Pan's head. Pan didn't even open his eyes. Alpha looked at Carpo and smiled, "Well, what did you need to talk about?" he asked cuddling the red head.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image

Pulling the bunny over to him so that it'd leave Pan alone, he petted it softly. He then proceeded to lean back on Alpha, sighing some as he made him self comfortable. Between the warmth of the man and the softness of the rabbit, he seemed pretty content. Yes, a small little smile sat on his features, as did a look of relaxation replace the fleeting moments of fear that had been appearing on and off his face all day today. It would seem he finally felt safe, that his rescue was finally sinking in.

"Well, first off, I wanted to say thank you, for saving me," he said simply as he kept his gaze down to the rabbit," but mostly... I wanted to ask.. why were you there. I swore you would've escaped with the others... that you would be gone.."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff