Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 am
User Image

Grumbling a bit as he felt something nudge him, the redhead buried his head further into Alpha, as if that would help him to escape it. The nudging kept happening though and eventually Carpo was forced to awaken. Eyes blurry and a sleepy look upon his face, the red head sat up and began to stretch a bit. He then proceeded to pick up the rabbit from the ground and pet him. "Hello Pipkin. Do you know where Pan is," he asked the small animal, despite knowing that he would not be able to comprehend the question. No rabbits brains weren't nearly large enough for that. He could still hope though, couldn't he?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:58 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was woken up rather quietly but abruptly. There in his line of vision was Kravos, giving a simple and somewhat warm morning grin. He urged Pan awake and explained that he would need some help to gather some more water for their journey. He got up and reluctantly and went with Kravos, although he did find it odd that Kravos would need help to get water. But he was the only one that found the water last night. Walking away from the camp, he looked at the odd position both Alpha and Carpo were and made a few assumptions of his own. Then went with Kravos to show him the little stream. The sun shown through the small gaps in between the canopy and it almost distracted Pan at times since he had never seen the ground like that before. Pan would constantly get surprised at the moving light and jump on Kravos. But this time, when they found the stream, it wasn't really a stream anymore. The rain water had made the stream into a storming river. Pan was amazed at the grand sight of it. He wanted to follow it and see where it ended, but Kravos kept his head and told him that they should keep moving when they get back.

Pan bent down to fill up Kravos's canteen carefully. Unbeknownst to what Kravos was doing behind him. He suddenly could hear something buzzing. Asking Kravos what he was doing, he turned around only to hear "BEES!" and then get pushed into the rushing stream. Pan hit his head on something so everything was incredibly blurry and confusing, but he could feel something wrap around his waist and pull him up. Being pulled by the current of the stream, Pan was panicking and cold now, but Kravos seemed ... better. As long as the two were away from the bees, he was fine.

_

Pip looked relieved that Carpo finally woke up and when he asked about Pan, Pipkin nodded and hopped down, ready to look for Pan until suddenly hearing Kravos scream a distance away. This woke Alpha up and made him jump to his feet. Pipkin scurried forward and stopped by a large river that wasn't too far away from the camp ground. Sure enough, there was Kravos carrying up Pan. He waved to Alpha, but not as a sign for help or as a greeting. But instead it was a warning to start running, for behind the floating bodies was a large swarm of bees. "Run!... .Or Join us! take your pick!!" Kravos yelled. Little Pipkin wanted to help, but he water scared him.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:03 am
User Image

Tilting his head as Pipkin nodded, he wondered for a moment if he'd right. Had the little rabbit actually nodded? No.. no he was seeing things. It was merely wishful thinking. Rabbits weren't that smart. They didn-

Carpo's thoughts were suddenly interrupted as he suddenly heard Kravos yell in the distance. Eyes widening, he was up on his feet in seconds, racing towards that direction near instantly. In his chest, his heart thumped loudly as fear coursed in his veins. He needed to get to Kravos. He needed to find Pan. Racing along, he finally stopped when he spotted them and worry filled his gaze. For a moment he stood frozen, not sure what to do. But within a few moments, he responded, diving into the water in hopes that his presence would make it less likely that something horrid would happen to Pan in that stream..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:38 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan saw Carpo dive in and his heart sank. He was up held by Kravos and slowly his awareness becoming more and more clear. Opening his eyes, Pan began moving on his own. He pushed himself away from Kravos and swam for Carpo. Pan looked at rushing water until he could see a blurry version of Carpo in front of him. Kravos was tall, and muscular and he could stand in the rushing river, but Pan and Carpo, probably not so much. He wasn't sure why he left his only source of safety. But all Pan could think about was Carpo and getting to him and keeping his safe. At least, well, he'd try to keep him safe.

Alpha looked at Carpo and was astonished that Carpo just dived in! Shocked, He chased after the group in the water. "YOU AND YOUR GODDAMN FEAR OF INSECTS!!" Alpha yelled at Kravos. Running, he got to Kravos and managed to pull him out of the water. Then they both ran after Pan and Carpo down the river. "Carpo! Give me your hand!" Alpha yelled as he reached out to Carpo. Pan couldn't stand but he managed to try and keep his head afloat. "...why-?... Why did you dive in-!" Pan's head went underwater, he wasn't too good at swimming, since he had never done it before.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:09 am
User Image

Swimming, he found the current a bit stronger than he'd expected at first, but he was determined to reach them, to pull Pan back to him. Eyes widening as Pan let go, he felt what was at first a minor problem swell to major proportions, filling him up with fear. He was just going to grab him, grab him and pull him back to shore. It made it easier if there was two of them. That way there wasn't the risk of Kravos being swept away when he tried to grab for Pan, but for pan to let go... This was bad..

Reaching forward, he grabbed onto Pan and held tightly onto him before gripping onto a rock nearby. "Pan never mind that, just- hold on tightly- yeah," he said as he lifted his head up, trying to keep it up above the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:41 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan somehow managed to grab and hold on to Carpo and then he could feel them being yanked out of the rushing river. The whole incident didn't last very long but it left its mark. Pan had never even seen a river before, let alone swam in one. He was coughing and breathing heavily, getting rid of all that excess water inside him. He was still clinging to Carpo's sleeve and there was Pipkin hopping around the two making sure that they were alive.

Alpha was furious and started yelling, "What the hell happened?! How the ******** did this happen, Kravos!?" he shouted. Kravos flinched back at the words and looked pained but guilty. "Well You know... I don't like bugs all that much and when I smelled something sweet...I-I just remember sticking my hand in a hole, buzzing and then I pushed Pan and I in the water in order not to be stung...!'' he said nervously. Pan opened his eyes and rested against the dirt ground. Alpha took off his shirt and draped it over Carpo's shoulders. Pan flipped on his back and little Pipkin jumped on his stomach.

"That... was.............................................amazing..."

Pan whispered to himself and gave a small smile.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 am
User Image

[[I...I totally posted for this two days ago.... where'd my post go T^T?]]

Feeling himself be yanked from the water, the redhead coughed out a bit of water as well before taking a deep breath. He could feel the shivers kicking in already and bit his lip lightly to stop his teeth from chattering. As he did so, he listened to Alpha yell, seeming alittle more pissed off than he usually would. After all, they were all technically alright, just wet. Pulling his knees a bit closer to try to collect some warmth, he felt Alpha drape his shirt over his shoulders. He reveled in the warmth of it and gave a nod of thank before turning to Pan.

"Are you alright," he asked, not having heard the whisper.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan petted the little bunny on his stomach and he blinked slowly as he could still feel his heart pounding his chest. What was this feeling? This Rush? It was similar to when he was running away from that scary inmate on the fourth floor but this was different. This time, after the danger was over, he could feel his adrenaline, something he had never felt before. All the voices from Alpha and Kravos were just sounding like muffled and muddled whispers and then one voice could be heard clearly to Pan. He turned his head to Carpo and shook off this alien feeling he had suddenly. A hot breath escaped his lips as he nodded to Carpo, sitting up. That feeling was amazing... but it was scary too..

"....I-I'm sorry I made you worry. I saw you jump in and I felt like I needed to save you all of a sudden... that's why I pushed away from Kravos.... but then I realized how that this was my first time, swimming...." he stated, a bit ashamed of himself as he placed the little bunny in his hand. He could feel more liquid drip from his hair. Pan didn't really like being this wet with his clothes on. Plus that whole rush he just felt made him shiver as the feeling finally began to leave his body. Suddenly the little bunny started to squirm and he stood up on his hind legs and touched Pan's cheek. When Pan looked and pulled the little bunny away, he panicked a bit.

"Hm? what's the matter Pipkin?- eh?! Carpo! Pipkin is bleeding?!" he panicked as he held the little bunny out to Carpo with two hands, worried about the little rabbit's bloodied paw. But that can't be possible!? He's just a toy, he can't be bleeding. But if one would look beyond the bunny, one would see that, in fact, Pan is the one with a thin line of crimson trailing down his cheek. Pan was so wet, he didn't notice the blood dripping and mistook it as water. In the water, he did hit his head a bit, nothing severe, but just a cut deep enough to bleed. Pan never noticed however, and was just panicking at the fact that his little toy friend could be hurt!

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
User Image

"Ah your forehead! You've got a cut," the redhead said, seeming a bit surprised as he saw the red liquid drip down his forehead. He then proceeded to push back the many layers of clothing until his prison sleeve was visible, which he used to wipe some of the blood away. "Oh that's not going to work.. Umm.. Alpha do you have any bandages?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Alpha wasn't really listening since he was arguing so much with Kravos for his stupidity and reckless behavior. But Carpo's words made Pan perplexed. Huh? What? Oh he was bleeding? Pan carefully touched his head and winced a bit as a light sting shook through his body. He hissed a bit and sat up, placing the bunny on the ground next to him. Pan, this inexperienced little damsel in distress, suddenly changed as he pulled a dish cloth out of his prison pocket. A side of resourcefulness was shown as Carpo and Alpha began to finish their arguments. Pan got up and walked back to the river he was just rescued from and washed his face from the blood. Dipping the wet dish rag into the cold water, he rung it out a until it wasn't dripping wet. Then Pan gently applied a bit of pressure to the wound and walked back over, hissing a bit. He then turned to Carpo and made a gesture to tell him to relax.

"No need for a bandage for something so small, don't worry about me. If I apply a of pressure, it should stop the bleeding in a minute or two.." he stated, extending his hand out to Carpo. Alpha began to calm down as he butted into the other's conversation and helped Carpo up, despite whether or not he wanted to take it. Pan sort back off as Alpha stormed off back to camp, trying to pull Carpo with him. "Well, we need to get moving, lets go soon..." he stated. It was bad when Alpha was upset, he was always worried when bad things happened to his team. But when bad things happened for stupid reasons, such as accidents, he grew impatient and temperamental. Pan didn't know though, since he doesn't really know Alpha yet. Eventually, Pan did stop bleeding and put the dish towel in his pocket. Looking at Carpo, he smiled when Kravos came up to him ruffled Carpo's hair. "You're pretty reckless too, and yet Alpha doesn't get mad at you!" he said grinning. Pan suddenly felt a hint of exclusion but tried not to let it show as he picked up Pipkin and held the little bunny in his arms.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:07 pm
User Image

Watching him with concern, the redhead listened carefully to his words and nodded slowly. Really the blood worried him, especially coming from the head, but then again he wasn't a doctor so what did he know? He'd just have to take Pan's word for it. "Oh well if you're sure. I-" Carpo was suddenly cut off as he felt Alpha pull him upwards to which he frowned. He did follow though, however, slowing the other's pace just a bit so the other two could catch up. "He doesn't get mad at me because I don't stick my hand in a beehive," he said, teasingly and with a smile. He then proceeded to crinkle his nose some before looking to Pan. "Come on Pan," he said, offering a hand out for him to take. Once taken, he then proceeded to swing it ever so slightly and keep his even pace in an attempt to slow Alpha down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan took Carpo's hand after he picked up his coat. Pipkin hopped into one of the coat pockets. It was sweet to hold Carpo's hand like that, but then he saw an anxious glare from their leader up ahead and he couldn't help but let go and follow Carpo close behind. Then Alpha started talking again, a bit calmer now.

"Carpo, since you've been gone, I have to tell you, that weird tumor some of the others had, well it's spread. You know, the ones on everyone's neck? But only to a few of the others. It's good you've found a doctor. Maybe he can figure out just whats going.." he spoke directly to Carpo. Pan's spirit kind of lifted as he was acknowledge by Alpha. Maybe he could be of some use after all. But a tumor? That's spreading? Pan looked at Carpo.

"Tumors?"

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:57 am
User Image

Frowning some at Alpha's words, Carpo seemed to think it over before looking to Pan, a worried look on his features. "Well, tumor probably isn't the best word admittedly. We lost our doctor before he could diagnosis it though, so that's the best bet we've got. Nobody's died from it yet, as far as I know... but it does cause quite a few problems," he said with a frown. He had not received one yet, thankfully, partially due to Alpha's efforts to keep him away from those infected... It was weird though.. He'd been in a general populace for a couple days before the imprisonment and hadn't seen anything like it anywhere else. It was almost as if it was a disease just for them....

On they walked for awhile more, Carpo both trying to answer Pan's questions about the disease as best he could, while also trying to steer the conversation elsewhere. Tightly, Alpha clung onto his hand, casting him a worried look from time to time as the cold from the water seemed to stick with him longer than they both liked. Thankfully though, before it could become too much of a worry, there destination had been reached. It had been about a five mile walk, quickened a bit by Alpha's persistence that they try to run a bit, probably as an attempt to get Carpo's blood pumping.

Smiling as he looked at the familiarity that was there home, Carpo finally released Alpha's hand and moved forward to it lightly touching the glass. It was a tall concrete building, covered with moss and other plant life and surrounded by vines and trees and the like that had seeming broke through the concrete ages ago. The building had seen better, more prosperous times, that was for certain, but it was still standing and mostly in one piece which was all the group seemed to care about. Pushing the door open, Carpo walked into the building, shoes clicking on the linoleum floor, a floor which looked oddly clean and well-taken care of compared to the exterior of the building. In fact, the whole interior looked pretty nice if you ignored the roots and vines springing here and there. It did seem odd though... in that it seemed mostly empty. Just as Pan would wonder what had happened to all the people though he'd be led to a hallway off to the side. Down that they walked to the end, at which point Carpo opened a door wide revealing a group of individuals behind it, laughing and playing some sort of game. The room they were in had much the appearance of what must have once been a board room, but instead of a long table and chairs, it now held couches and bookshelves lined with books of all shapes and sorts.

It was not long after they entered that Carpo was tugged into a hug by one of the older woman in the room. Not even a word was said at first, as everyone seemed to process this image and as the older woman hugged him close, much like one would a son. After she looked at him though and fretted over him for a moment, her gaze soon turned to Alpha with a smile. "Oh hank goodness for you Alpha. Bringing both Carpo and Kravos home... I- I'm so glad to see all four of you... Wait.. four... who is this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:50 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was listening to Carpo along the way and he eventually began putting the pieces together in his head and Pan had an idea but he would have to ask a few more questions or just wait and see what the problems were. Pan wondered, however, if he'd be able to help. He didn't have any medical equipment with him, and if this place is a rebellion camp, then surely they're supplies must be rather scarce enough as it is. Sure, perhaps Pan may be able to diagnose these people, but how could he help them if he had nothing to use... Nervousness began to swell a bit in Pan's stomach.

Finally they arrived to their fortress. When Pan laid his eyes on the sight of the large structure, it almost made him lose his footing, it was just so big! The foliage surrounded it and it looked like the forest was eating the building. Up at the top of the were worn out letters, and half of the word looked like it was covered from the foliage up above. 'S.A.' was all Pan could make out until they went inside. At first, it was a bit unsettling at how empty the whole building was until they reached the back hallway and he saw many others. It definitely took Pan by surprise at how many rebels there were. Then a friendly looking old woman greeted the lot of them and gave Pan a sudden look and Pan felt really awkward.
"Uhm.... Hi...I'm uhh.. Pan" Pan awkwardly waved and Alpha stepped in, "He's one of us Granny. How is everything? " he asked her, then looking to Kravos and then Carpo, "are you fit enough to show him around?" he asked. Pan was still in awe of the whole place and Pipkin finally popped his head out.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash