Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:25 pm
ϯhere are ϯhousands of universes out there...

...ϯwisted, alternate, parallel...

...maybe, just maybe, in one of those universes...

Hate is Love?

The two stood there, facing each other in one of the many fights they had found themselves ending up in. The tall handsome Korean glowered at the arrogant brunette with a cold shine in his electric blue eyes.
"You're scum." Magnus started. "You're completely boring. All you're good at is making me smoothies now and then. This guy, though-" He shifted the squirming man over his shoulder. "-I like him. He puts up a fight." He narrowed his eyes as the Korean said something, but turned around instead of replying. "Do whatever you want. We're over." he said over his shoulder and, as he gave the pop star one last, cold look, walked away. Forever.

NEWSFLASH!!!

Lead Singer of Popular K-Pop Band BLackJACk, Sang-Min Han, has broken up with his boyfriend!! Fans at an uproar!

What many thought would never happened finally happened: Lock and Ethan broke up for good. Tired of the constant switches from sweet Ethan to cruel Magnus, Lock cut all ties with the younger male and finally set himself free.
But for a handsome, young, and famous pop star, just how much freedom does the single life allow him?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich slumped against the counter at the bar, gazing at the glass of scotch in his gloved hand. Ellery was gone. With Ethan. Fate's cruelty at its finest. The detective sighed heavily and down his glass for the umpteenth time. He didn't even get that satisfactory an answer. Ellery cheated on him once with Ethan (or Magnus, or whoever he called himself) and ever since then they'd been communicating more than necessary. Then one day Magnus forced himself in and kidnapped Ellery, although he couldn't necessarily call it kidnapping. Really, he wasn't sure what to call it, but the look on that songwriter's face. He wasn't entirely upset about leaving.
Another sigh left his body, and another drink entered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

"Lucky b_stard," grumbled a familiar voice from behind the detective. A golden-eyed beauty sat in the chair by the black-haired male, running a hand through his blonde hair. "At least you can drink your troubles away." He crossed his arms on the counter and leaned on it, looking up at Fredrich. "All I can do is shred pictures and break gifts."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Lucky is hardly the word to describe anything right now." Fredrich mumbled as he watched the bartender refill the glass. "How did Ethan break up with you? He kidnapped Ellery, or helped him walk out. I can't remember all too well anymore." His dark blue eyes flickered to the cell phone besides his glass. A minute didn't pass that he didn't look at that, secretly hoping to get a call or a text or anything from Ellery. He stared at that phone the entire afternoon, but not a single thing from him. Plenty of calls from Cameron and others, but not Ellery.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

Lock sighed and stared downa t the wood, hair covering his eyes. "Magnus called me boring scum that happens to be only good at making smoothies, then told me that Ellery was fun because he put up a fight and walked off with him over his shoulder." He curled his fingers into a fist, the man's entire body trembling with anger. "I swear, I wanted to kill them both. But... I couldn't. Despite everything, I still love that jackass." Lock finally turned to look to Fredrich, sad gold eyes staring out at navy ones. "Anyway, how's Daniel taking the split? Poor kid's gotta be devastated."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich's own expression darkened at the mention of his son's name. "He's just as confused as I am, but Ellery took him with him before I could do anything." he said and swirled his drink around, listening to the ice clank against the thick glass. "I'm going to try and get full custody over him. I'll be damned if I let Magnus raise my son." he growled under his breath, despising the very thought of that as-hole teaching Daniel anything. "What brought along your sudden break-up, anyway? You two always looked so madly in love." he commented while waving the bartender over.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

Lock shrugged, scratching his cheek. "Magnus started taking over more and more, and it got to the point where I couldn't figure out what exactly set him off anymore." He bowed his head, hair covering his face once more. "We started fighting more and more, and Magnus is such a powerful personality that I kept losing. But you know me, and that I'm a fighter. It just... It got to be too much." He looked at Fredrich through his silky yellow hair. "What about you? Did you get any warning?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Only ones I didn't pay attention to." Fredrich murmured as the bartender poured a new glass. "Ellery told me about the time he and Magnus ran into each other, but I thought it was just a one-time thing. They made it sound like it happened more times than I can count." He took a sip of his drink and looked up at the wall of ornamental wine bottles thoughtfully. "But it wasn't completely Magnus' fault. Ellery would always be upset with me whenever I didn't say 'I love you' back or when I had to leave for a few days. He said that I was only being a bad influence for Daniel. So he ran away with Magnus. Because it all makes sense." The bartender handed him the second glass, and Fredrich in turn gave it to Lock. "Here, there's no point in going to a bar if you're not going to drink." he offered with a light yet sad smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image

Taking the glass with a small smile, Lock nodded and toasted the air. "Thanks, Fredrich. I... I need this." He lifted the glass to his lips, drinking the scotch with semi-practiced ease. Swallowing the alcohol back, the teen sighed and closed his eyes. "We were supposed to get married, Waltz. We were supposed to have a life together, adopt children, and be happy forever. And now... Now it's all over. I don't know what to do anymore."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smiled softly into his own glass. "That's the pain that comes with first loves." he said nostalgically. "It's almost funny now that you think about it, isn't it? The cliche thoughts of getting married and having kids, the fairy tale ending everyone wants. Then reality hits you, and it hits you hard. We might as well stop calling each other by our last names. There's no one to compete for anymore." He looked at Lock and held his glass up for a toast. "Here's to heartbreak."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:52 pm
User Image

He nodded and raised the glass. "To heartbreak." The glass clinked against Fredrich's with a pretty ring, and Lock froze for a second. Everything was really over. Ethan was gone, his dream of a future blown away int he wind, and all he had left was alcohol and Fredrich. Bringing the glass to his lips, Lock swallowed back the scotch, emptying the glass and setting it back on the counter. "I'm going to need another one of those."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective watched Lock in amusement. Ah, he recognized that look of utter depression. Everything must be settling on Lock's shoulders. Fredrich smiled sympathetically as Lock chugged down his drink then motioned for the barkeep to refill their drinks. "We've got all night. Just let it out. Usually the pain lasts for how long the relationship was."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:07 am
User Image

"Then I guess I'm going to be like this for a while," he said, already sipping at his refill. "Didja know, one time, Ethan got really drunk. Not like he did during our first date, oh no. This was during one of my rehearsal weeks, while we were getting ready to unleash a new single. I forget why he got drunk, maybe because I wasn't paying attention to him or maybe because he was bored, but he ended up trying to kiss a horse and scolded a poster of me for smiling too hard." Lock chuckled softly at the memory, threading the fingers of his free hand into his hair. "And then, when I tried to chastise him for it, he started crying and apologizing, and I just... I couldn't stay angry. My reputation didn't suffer too much, and he wasn't hurt. But... I was such a pushover."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled. That definitely sounded like Ethan. "One time Ellery tried to tune my violin so I could 'play better' with him when he played the piano. He ended up breaking every single string." he sighed but chuckled as well. "I was more surprised someone could actually do that then angry with him, but he wept and wept and even ran away. I found him at a music store trying to buy me the most expensive violin they had." He looked back at Lock sympathetically. "They were both pains, but we were just too in love to notice. I think I still am."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Feeling the alcohol begin to take effect, Lock draped an arm around Fredrich's shoulder and smiled sympathetically. "Don't worry, man. I'm on the exact same boat with ya." Patting the man's shoulder, he thought for a moment, then drew his arm back and clapped his hands. "Hey, we've gotta stop thinking about them. Let's go do something other than wallow in depression and regret."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces