Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective gave Lock a double-take. He wasn't used to seeing the star in colors other than white. Hmm, they weren't bad on him. Fredrich walked into the apartment and looked it over. It was very nice, and it made him wonder how long Lock spent making this this way. It must have been hard getting out some things that still smelt and reminded him of Ethan.
As he waited for the other to finish readying himself, Fredrich walked around the bookshelves to examine what they had to offer, or if there were any pictures to observe.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image

Lock strode back into the bedroom, leaving the door open just a bit. "Sorry about taking so long. I fell asleep in the bathtub," he said, lifting his shirt enough to take out the n****e piercings that he'd gotten before Ethan had ever seemed unhappy with him. "I hope you aren't too frustrated with me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"It's fine. I just hope you haven't caught a cold because of that." Fredrich said as he examined the books, his back facing the bedroom. He turned his head to look at objects around the couch, but his focus was on his peripherals, or, more importantly, the man in his peripherals. n****e piercings. Now how did he miss that last night? "How's your head? Still suffering from your hangover?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

"Naw, I almost never get sick," he answered, reaching for a bottle of cologne and dabbing a bit on several of his pulse points. Once he was all done up and looking (and smelling) delicious, the teen walked back out and set his hands on his hips. "Surprisingly no. My manager sent an assistant to make me this strange broth that just made it go away. What about you?""

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I'm used to them. It's nothing a few pills can't fix." Fredrich assured before turning to face him after catching the scent. "That smells nice. What is it?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

He blushed softly, then tucked his hair behind his ear. "It's called Baekpeuro," he said, clasping his hands behind his back. "Thank you for noticing it. You smell very nice too!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"This is the same cologne I wear all the time." Fredrich chuckled at Lock and ruffled his hair. "Nice try, though." He turned around and headed back to the door. As he opened the door for the blonde, he inquired, "You know how to ice skate, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

"I know, and you always smell good," he said, leaning up to press his lips to the detective's cheek. With a smile, the nervous blonde started through the door and nodded. "Well, not well. I mean, I can sort of stand up, but that's about it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That's okay, I can teach you." Fredrich offered while holding the car door open for Lock. Once they were both in the car, he drove onto the highway. The ride was fairly short, so the only noise was from the radio. When Fredrich turned it on, a dubstep song came on first, but he quickly changed it to a classical station. When he parked the car, it was in front of a roller skating alley that was converted into an ice skating rink with the weather.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

"Dubstep? You... you listen to dubstep?" he asked, tilting his head and holding back a smile. "I must admit, Fredrich, that's very unexpected of you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:21 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I don't. It was an entirely different genre earlier." Fredrich said a little too quickly than needed be, and if that didn't give him away, the pink tint on his cheeks did. "Anyway," he coughed and got out of the car, striding over and opening Lock's door. "We'd better be going before a line forms." he smiled lightly and held a gloved hand out for the blonde to take.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

"He really is rather cute, for a top," noted the teen inside his mind, taking the detective's hand and standing. Unfortunately, he stood a little too quickly and ended up inches from Fredrich. Blushing deeply, the pop star stepped back and bowed his head. "S-sorry," he stammered, licking his lips and keeping his hair over his eyes. "L-lead the way in-inside, please."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The taller man was slightly surprised by how close Lock had gotten, but smiled in the end and wrapped a long arm around his waist so he wouldn't run away. "Don't be. It's something you'll have to get used to if our date goes well." he smiled very closely to the blonde's lips. Still holding him by the waist, the detective walked him into the ice skating rink, where numerous couples, groups of friends, and plenty of children were gliding to their heart's content. "Why don't you find a place to sit while I get the shoes?" Fredrich insisted. His arm uncoiled from the pop star and he walked to the counter to take care of all the fundamentals.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image

"I-it is?" he sputtered, his hand coming up to rest on the man's chest. "I-I... Oh Fredrich~" Looking up, the blonde followed his date into the rink and nodded at his order. Without the man's arm around him, Lock instantly felt lacking, and slightly cold. What was wrong with him? Was he really this flustered by him already?
Forcing away his thoughts, Lock looked around and soon found somewhere for them to sit. He walked over, sitting down and fiddling with his fingers. He was on a date with Fredrich Waltz... This was really happening!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:05 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

A couple minutes later Fredrich returned with two pairs of ice skates in his large hands. He handed Lock the smaller pair and sat down to put his own on. "I come here all the time every year." he explained while tying up one of the skates. "There's just something about gliding on the ice that I find soothing. Don't get me wrong, I don't plan on doing any pirouettes anytime soon, I just liked gliding around. With simple roller-skating you have all those laser lights and upbeat songs pounding against your mind. It's not at all the same." he murmured and moved his legs to examine the skates.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces