Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich was just bringing his glass to his lips when the arm put around him shook him from drinking. The detective pushed his glasses back up and glanced at Lock, noticing the drunk blush already forming. Well, he supposed it wasn't completely surprising for a minor to get drunk so easily. He himself had just started his eighth glass, but years of drinking had kept him strong. "Maybe we should just take you home, you're already getting drunk." Fredrich sighed when Lock clapped his hands.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

"Not enough to dull my impairment," he insisted, crossing his arms. "Just enough to give me a bit of a buzz. Besides, my apartment is the most depressing thing in the world. I really want to do something fun, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Well," he exhaled and turned so that his back was against the counter. "There's pool and darts, if you'd like to try that?" he shrugged.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

Lock thought for a moment, then nodded. "Pool sounds good! I've always wanted to try it." The tall teen slipped off the stool and stood up straight, his lean, but strong figure soon catching the eye of several bar patrons. "Will you teach me?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I suppose so." Fredrich nodded. He downed his drink and wiped his mouth with his sleeve before getting up, catching a few eyes himself. Billiards. He wasn't too bad at it. In fact, when he and Cameron first met they became poolsharks. Of course, Cameron had tricked him into doing so and as soon as he realized this he made sure to stop Cameron from trying it again.
Fredrich walked over to the billiards table and picked out a couple of cue sticks, tossing one to Lock. "You know how the rules, right? Try and get as many balls into the sockets as possible during your turns."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

He caught the cue stick with relative ease, looking it over. "That's probably the only thing I know about the game," he said honestly, looking down at the stick in shame. "I don't even know how to hold this thing."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich was done setting the balls up when he heard Lock. Briefly glancing at him, he set the billiard table utensil down and walked over to him. "First of all, make sure your fingers aren't too tight around the stick." he instructed from behind the pop star while moving his gloved hands forward. He set them over Lock's hands and positioned them on the right spots on the stick. Then, using his own body, he leaned against Lock and in turn made him bend over. "Align your body with the cue ball, but keep a comfortable distance." he murmured into Lock's ear while focusing on the stick their joined hands and where it was pointing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

Lock bit his lip as the detective's body was pressed against his. He smelled so good... Like a man was supposed to smell like. Fighting back a blush, he tried to focus on the man's instructions, golden eyes gazing out at the ball. "When can I hit it?" he mumbled, his hips moving as he shifted his stance and brushed his backside against the detective's crotch. Meanwhile, he grew slightly tense, licking his lips nervously.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich tensed up when he felt the feeling at his groin, but ignored it. "You can actually play when you learn how to start." he said and moved Lock's fingers so that the index finger curled on top of the stick and the thumb rested at the bottom, forming a type of circle. "By holding the stick like this you'll be able to hit it without the stick moving side to side. Now just take note of where the stick will make contact with the ball and take a few practice strokes." He started it off by moving Lock's other arm so that the stick would move further in and out of the hole made by their fingers. That might've been a bad motion, but right now he wasn't in his right mind and just wanted to focus on the game.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 pm
User Image

Was this really happening? Was... Was Fredrich really that close to him? And... Oh, that motion! Lock allowed the detective to move him accordingly, rotating his hips once more to brush against the man's lower area. "Like this?" he asked softly, moving his arm with his own strength.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

He nodded. "Yes." he answered until he felt the movement again, making him twitch slightly. "Your body's lower half movements aren't needed, though." he whispered into Lock's ear before letting him go and standing at the side of the table. "Feel free to hit the ball now." he said with a light nod and a wave of his hand directed at the table.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image

"Lower half movements?" he repeated, standing up straight and tilting his head. "You mean this?" Lock moved his foot like he'd done before, his hips rotating with the movement. "Sorry, I was trying to get a comfortable stance."
Bending back over the table, he aligned himself the way that Fredrich had taught him to do and prepared to hit the ball. With one motion, the tip of the stick shot out and hit the side of the ball, Lock's inexperience keeping him from hitting it spot on, or well enough to get it anywhere useful.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Only one ball fell in a socket. Fredrich chuckled, "It's average for a beginner." he assured and lifted his own cue stick up via a few expert twirls. He set his cue down and bend his tall, lean figure where the cue ball stopped, and with sudden speed and a loud 'CLANG!' the ball bounced off the edge of the table and slammed into a ball which in turn hit another one, creating a domino effect. Five balls landed in sockets. "Hmm, I've gotten rusty." Fredrich murmured while polishing the tip of the stick, looking displeased with the results.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 pm
User Image

Lock stood with his jaw dropped, astounded by Fredrich's pure skill. When he heard the man's words, his mouth closed and he blushed darkly. "Are you serious?!" Using the stick, he pointed at the sockets filled with balls. "Oh, now you're just making me feel terrible."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:04 pm
Mayah Playah
Dude, what's going on? My posting menu thing is still gone!!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled, finding Lock's reaction cute. "I've played this game for years and I'm a fast learner. Did you expect me to be bad?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces