Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:25 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Yeah, yeah." Armageddon sighed while waiting for the kid to follow him. The walk was long, but the demon preferred it to driving. He never really liked cars or buses or any automobile, he always chose to run or walk instead. It was good enough exercise, and the weather was always nice for him.
They walked through the city, Armageddon didn't seem to mind the people that eyed his out-of-place coat and his bright red eyes. Most of them assumed he was an otaku, whatever that meant, but he still didn't care. His eyebrow twitched with irritation, yes, but that was all.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:43 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Meanwhile, the handsome young man beside the tall, red-haired demon caught a good portion of attention for himself as well. He was good-looking, young and handsome, with a small sense of arrogant sneer about him. That in itself made the ladies swoon when he smirked at them. Looking up at his stepfather, he tilted his head curiously. "Hey, I have a question. Have you and Mom named the new brat yet?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"She's still trying to get him named Atticus. She wasn't even around the old man that long and thinks she can use his name? I don't want her to, but you know just how annoying stubborn she is." he muttered as they reached the pub. "Here. Have as much fun as you possibly can, kid." he said dryly while holding the door open for Ben.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:37 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Atticus?" he repeated, stopping his walk. "Huh, that makes sense, I guess. Atticus was her father's middle name." Walking forward once again, he stepped into the doorway and looked up at his stepfather. "So, where're you going to go? We'll need to return to the house at the same time."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:09 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Eh? Naw, I ain't drinkin' today, kid. I think I'll just head to the park or someplace and sleep. I tired as hell." he said while looking in the direction he was sure the park was. "Anyway, don't expect me to come running if you get caught. Or if someone mistakes you for a chick. See ya later, kid." he snickered and started to walked off.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:21 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Mistakes me for a- JERK!" Reaching into the bar, he picked up a pepper shaker and turned back to the man who had walked him there, throwing it at his back. "Just because you look the way you do is no excuse to be the biggest a*****e in the world, Armageddon." With one last glare, he ducked into the bar, heading straight for the alcohol-laden counter.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

The pepper bounced harmlessly off his back. Armageddon kept walking, but his eyebrow twitched. He'd be sure to make that brat pay later.
A few blocks away and the demon finally reached the park. It was nothing special; spacious and a nice place to walk around. He walked to a tree around the center of the park and sat down against the shady trunk with a sigh. Folding his arms behind his head, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax.
"Just because you look the way you do is no excuse to be the biggest a*****e in the world, Armageddon."
The hell's that supposed to mean?
he thought before sleep took him.

~~~

Two and a half hours passed before Armageddon entered the pub. He looked around, seeing a few people seated at some tables and even two people playing pool. But where was that snot-nosed punk...?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:42 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Seated in a table in the corner was Benjamin, casually drinking what looked like his eighth bottle of beer. He didn't look too drunk, although he hadn't walked or talked yet, so who knew what was going on. Looking over to the door, he recognized his stepfather, lazily raising a hand to greet him. "What do you want?" he asked, slurring just a bit.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Come on, brat, it's time to go home." Armageddon said and pointed his thumb to the doorway when he reached the silver-haired man. He narrowed his eyes at Ben and sniffed the air, instantly scowling. "Yeesh, how many did you chug down, kid?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:04 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Enough to be really close to alcohol poisoning," he murmured, standing for a second before popping back down. "I have to make your voice bearable, don't I?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Funny." the demon remarked and picked the boy up with one arm, heaving him over his shoulder. "We're going back whether you like it or not." he growled and started walking out of the building. Suddenly, he stopped and turned quickly so that Ben's head would hit the door frame. "Whoops." he snickered before walking out for real.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Jackass," he murmured, not really moving. "I don't like you right now. Even your perfectly formed butt can't make my mood any better."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"My what?" Armageddon quirked an eyebrow and looked over his shoulder at Ben. Why the hell are you staring at my a**, kid?" he asked with a strange look on his face as he walked down the sidewalk, ignoring the looks he got for their unusual set-up.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:47 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"It's in my face, half-wit," he replied coldly. "It's not like I can just ignore it." Benjamin pursed his lips, focusing on the round, firm buttocks before him. "I suggest bringing me up a bit before something I can't explain happens."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Doesn't mean you have to call it weird things, kid." Armageddon retorted. The sight of the large mansion was coming into view when he heard Ben talk again. "What?" he raised an eyebrow and looked over his shoulder at him. "What are you going about this time, kid?"

User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces