Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:33 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell's face slowly fell as he realized Ben wouldn't be returning the affectionate words. Looking away to hide his severe disappointment, he cleared his throat and got to his feet. "Yes... Y-You're right. Let me go see if he's hungry." he murmured lowly, avoiding Ben's gaze, and quickly turned to walk off.
At that same time, Alcott's voice could be heard through the living room, though it was too far from the kitchen to make out what he was saying. Gus and Zeke said something, and soon the sound of the door opening and closing could be heard. After a while, Armageddon could be seen entering the kitchen, looking as though nothing had happened. "What are you cooking, kid?" he asked when he caught the scent of the food.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:43 am
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sensing what he'd done was wrong, Ben stood and reached out. "Darrell, I-" He was quieted by the closed door, sighing and returning to his cooking. He worked in silence, barely answering Armageddon's question. "Stew." His voice was soft, almost inaudible. He didn't even turn to look at his stepfather.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:13 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Stew, huh?" the demon grunted awkwardly. Was the kid still hung over Alcott? No way, that couldn't be it. Now that he thought about it, he passed Darrell on his way here, and he looked upset too... "Hey kid, somethin' happen?" he asked and sniffed the air. "Yeah, I smell Darrell. What happened? He was pretty quiet when I passed him. You two fight?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:28 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"No," he answered simply, stirring the stew slowly. "It should be ready soon. If you want some, just sit down." His words, although quiet, were harsh and informal, as if he didn't even care that Armageddon was in the room. He was angry still, definitely.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon blinked at Ben's harsh words but shrugged it off and sat down. Yup, looks like the kids was still steamed. Well, so what? He didn't owe him an explanation. He could do whatever he liked.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:25 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He worked in complete silence, only speaking as he reached for a bowl. "Is Mr. Northwind going to be eating too?" he asked, rage and disgust seeping into his tone.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:29 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon clicked his tongue when he recognized the tone. "Yup, I knew it. Listen here, kid, what he and I do is none of your business. I don't care if I ruined your idea of me, get over your feelings."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:49 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"And how am I supposed to do that with how you treat me?!" he shouted, slamming the bowl down onto the marble counter. He tensed as it broke down the middle, a sharp fragment slicing into his right index finger. Ben took a deep breath, then picked up the glass and carried it into the trash can, barely making a sound as the glass continued to cut into his hand while he held it. Once it was all put away, the teen walked over to the sink, holding his hand over the sink as he waited for the bleeding to stop, his head bowed and eyes covered by his hair. If he was looked at closely, one could see him quivering with his anger. "You kissed me. I wasn't imagining it, and you weren't drunk. You do something like that, then run off to have that... that b*****d cram himself up your a**, and then tell me to get over my feelings. Why don't you look into a mirror and sort out your life before you dare criticize me, you hypocrite?!" His voice began to raise, soon ending with an enraged shout by the end. Although his hand was still bleeding steadily, the young man held his hand to his chest and walked out, letting the door shut behind him and starting for his room. This was the final straw, he'd finally had enough. He was leaving, and soon. Didn't know where, didn't even know how, but he was leaving. Maybe he'd go stay with Lucian in Paris, maybe he'd go to the academy and go to school for a bit, anything but staying with that man and his terrible children.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

The demon blinked, surprised by the outburst. He stared in shock, but by the time he regained enough senses to yell back, Ben had already left. Furrowing his eyebrows, Armageddon clenched his jaw and leaned back in his seat. "Stupid brat." he grumbled. As much as he hated to admit it, though, Ben was right. What was he doing with himself? He was almost more that sure Ben was... the one, and yet here he was, letting Alcott do whatever he wanted. It wasn't like he could just drop the half-breed like that, after all he did for him.
"Sh-t." the demon sighed under his breath and tilted his head back, his dark red hair swaying from the movement. "I'm no good at this love crap, so why's it happenin' to me?"

"Ben?" a soft voice came. A few feet away from the top of the stairs was Meg, a concerned look on her face. "What happened? I heard yelling and-" She gasped at the sight of the blood and ran towards him. "You're bleeding! Here, let me heal you." she said, taking his good arm and dragging him to his room.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:05 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The boy blinked as he soon found himself being dragged to his room by his stepsister, only digging his feet into the carpet and grinding them to a halt once they were inside his bedroom. "Please don't," he said softly, voice slightly hoarse from his yelling. "I don't think it's such a good idea to owe it to you." He came closer to Meg, setting his hand on her shoulder and looking her in the eye. "But... if you really want to help me, then I need you to distract your father and brother for a little while."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Meg
User Image

Meg squeaked when Ben stopped her, she tensed up when he drew near. She stared him in the eyes for a while before smiling softly at him. "...I know it feels like the world's against you, but you've got to be strong. You're father would have wanted that, wouldn't he?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:45 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He smiled, then shook his head. "My father would have wanted me to happy, and I just can't be while I'm here." He raised his injured hand, the bleeding long-stopped and the blood crusting over. "Even if you don't heal it, I promise you, I'll find a way to leave one-handed."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Meg
User Image

"Leave? So you're planning on running away?" Meg murmured. "That's not a good idea, Ben. Father will notice you've left before you even touch the front door. He and my brothers are good at tracking, too." she reasoned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:16 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"That's why I need you to distract him," he said, giving up on her healing him and going off to his desk. He dug into the top drawer for a bandage, wrapping it around his hand and praying it would stay. "I just need an hour, thirty minutes even. The second I get off palace grounds, I can disappear. Change my face, my name, and most importantly, my ending. Please, Meg." He turned to look at her, pleading eyes begging her for help. "I don't want to end up like my mother: stuck in a meaningless marriage, the one I love just out of my reach and vying my time cheating on my spouse."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:43 am
Mayah Playah

Meg
User Image

"Running away from it won't make things better." Meg argued. "And what about your mom? You make her sound as if she's so miserable, and yet you're going to leave her alone? You, her only remaining family?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games