Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:02 am
User Image

He cringed at the annoyingly familiar, grating voice. Glancing backwards at her, he narrowed his eyes. "Is there a reason why you're interrupting yet another one of my kills?" he asked, ignoring her question.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Because I won't be the only one," she warned. "There's been a massive hit put out for the Nightingale, all three of them. Pictures were posted and everything. Ever hit man in the state is after you and whoever the other two are. The reward is triple highest price for each of you taken down."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:33 am
User Image

Daniel immediately removed his finger from the trigger. "What?" he muttered breathlessly, suddenly feeling something in the pit of his stomach rise. Glancing around, he grabbed his pack and started to pack up his rifle, keeping his handgun strapped to his side. "I share the title with my father and sister, they aren't ready for an attack. For God's sake, Char begged me to take this kill because she was too busy!" Tucking away his case, he moved towards his exit. "Take the old guy out, I don't need his money."

Awesome nerd
]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Mary watched Daniel move. So that really was the Nightingale. She never expected the Nightingale to be a group title, but she could be disheartened about it later.
A red line suddenly flashed to life near the doorway, making her tense up. Before she could even look at where it came from, her instincts took over and hurled her in Daniel's direction. She tackled him to the ground right as a bullet whizzed past them. Finally looking up, Mary clenched her jaw at the gun's owner.
"That's Requiem," she explained while helping the blonde up, keeping her eyes on the sniper. "It's a group of war veterans and mercenaries in the area. There's never just one of them out for a hit." She looked at Daniel. "I want to be the best assassin, but not if it means you dying, especially by another assassin. Take these." She handed him two sacks of pellets, one filled with red pellets and the other black. "The red pellets will let out a discharge that stops trackers from locking onto you. Black pellets will give you a smokescreen for quick escapes. I'll try to distract Requiem." Leaving no room for argument, she took a pellet from each bag and tossed them onto the ground. When the cloud of smoke blew away she was nowhere to be seen. Gunshots could be heard from a distance, in the direction the sniper was moments ago.

Meanwhile, Julian hummed to himself as he walked home, a couple bags hanging from his arm. It was good that Daniel was out, he was able to take care of Christmas shopping without having him snoop! Julian looked down at one bag, where a fancy (and expensive!) watch rested. If you clicked one of its buttons it would open up like a pendant. He managed to get the shop owner's help putting a picture of him and Daniel in it. Cheesy, he knew, but that big lug was sure to love it! Right?
As he approached both his and Daniel's houses, he thought he spotted movement out of the nearby trees. Was that Fox? But there were multiple shakes. Maybe a squirrel?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:12 pm
User Image

Daniel's arms wrapped around the woman as they hit the ground, looking up at her in shock and wincing at the gunshot. He released her, getting up and taking the pellets. Watching her speed away, he smiled softly. "Thanks, Mary," he said quietly before taking two pellets and threw them to the ground, gone by the time the smoke cleared and already on his way home to save and protect his family.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian stared at the trees for a moment longer. There was something that was giving him a bad feeling, but he couldn't put a finger on it. He leaned in, squinting in hopes of seeing better. He could see a figure on one of the tree branches. It wasn't anyone he recognized. Or was it? He couldn't tell with that ski mask covering their face. But he did noticed the rifle pointed at him and blinding red light.
Before the trigger was pulled, another figure appeared on the tree branch behind the sniper. As the mercenary hesitated, the figure lurched out and tightly coiled their arm around his neck. He gagged and clawed at the arm, but to no avail. Eventually the arm turned swiftly, breaking the neck. The figure slowly laid the sniper on the branch before jumping to the ground. It was Fredrich.
"Where's Daniel?" he demanded while striding towards the awed brunette.
It took Julian a while to remember how to talk. "Uh... H-He's on a hit."
"Still?" The detective paused and turned his head, scratching his chin. He knew about his children swapping schedules for the day, just as he learned recently about the hit ordered on them. If Daniel doesn't return in five minutes then he'd try to find him.
Spotting movement out of the corner of his eye, Fredrich stared harshly at the trees. "Amateurs," he muttered under his breath as he removed his glove to pull out a silenced handgun. He didn't even need to take time to aim. He lifted his arm, fired the gun, and watched the figure fall. He'd have to call Cameron to help with the bodies.
Meanwhile, Julian was confused. What was going on? Why were people in Mr. Waltz's trees with guns? Why was Mr. Waltz only wearing one glove, anyway?
"Umm... Is something wrong?" he finally asked.
"Nothing you need to concern yourself about," Fredrich dismissed. He paused then looked at the brunette. "Actually, tell your father that I need traffic control for this street and body pick up."
Julian was hesitant, but nodded and walked off. He was sure Daniel would fill him in later.

Unbeknownst to him, he was being shadowed. It was a girl that looked as though she were twelve, wearing a purple dress with her red hair in bouncing pigtails. She watched Julian through her binoculars, recognizing him as one of the Nightingales' significant other. He would be perfect bait.
Lowering her binoculars, the girl looked down the street to where the taller Nightingale was. That one was far more experienced in this field and would easily spot her. She'd have to be careful getting around him and move whenever those Requiem idiots distract him. Judging by the amount of laser pointers in the sky, it shouldn't be too long of a wait.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

It took longer than he wanted to, but soon enough, Daniel made it to his house. He skidded to a stop, blinking at all the bodies. He knew this was his father's handiwork. He remained silent, stepping lightly. Julian was probably home and safe, but he could check on that later. Liam wouldn't let anything happen to him anyway.
Hearing a step, Daniel turned quickly and threw a dagger to the noise, stopping his breathing as he heard the squelch that confirmed a hit. "Dad?" he whispered into the air, the silence killing him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I'm here," Fredrich said as he dropped from a nearby tree. Despite all the dead bodies, he didn't have a drop of blood on him. "I'm glad you're safe. Your sister's inside, protecting your mother. I managed to get one of these-" He kicked one of the dead bodies. "-to tell me what's happening. Every assassin in the area knows about us, and they're after us. Apparently Nobutaka has put quite the prize on our heads."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image

"A prize? He set out a hit on us? I'm gonna kill him!" He clenched his fists, anger surging through his veins. "So what's the plan?" he asked, thirsty for blood.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich shook his head at Daniel. "If he has to suck up his pride and ask other assassins to do the job for him, then that means he doesn't have a plan left. That in mind, I'm surprised it took him this long to do it." He shook his head again. "There are professional assassins that know who we are, they always have, but they don't reveal our identities out of an unspoken code of honor. And because I know who they are as well. However, most of the assassins here are kids with guns calling themselves professionals when they haven't killed anything more than a cat. We can't let them survive with knowledge of who we are. I told Ellery to look at my computer while it looks for the other assassins. You're in charge of hunting them down before they can make our identities public. Charlotte and I will stay here and fight the ones that try to approach us."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image

Daniel nodded, then held up his hand. "There's one, Mary Sue, she's a good one. She helped me. Don't hurt her, okay? She's got blonde hair, kinda average-looking, but trust me, she's more skilled than she lets on." He glanced down to Julian's house, then back to his father. "Julian's safe, right?" he asked, moving closer to his father, concern in his eyes.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:27 pm
Mayah Playah

An assassin helping? It sounded suspicious to Fredrich, but he vaguely recalled Daniel having a mission where an assassin interfered. This must be that same one.
When asked about Julian, all the detective could do was shake his head. "He was here earlier while on his way home. I told him to talk to his father to keep the streets clear. I didn't see anyone chase after him, but I can't guarantee anything." He paused then removed his glove and handed it to Daniel. "Take this. Your sister has the other one, but even one will help. Use silencers, and take a big gun with you. You won't be able to pull one out with just one glove."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image

"What about you?" he asked, taking the glove and sliding it onto one of his hands. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was up with Julian, but he knew that could wait. Right now, he had to focus on his family. Julian was probably fine. It didn't leave his face though.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:38 pm
Mayah Playah

"I have enough weapons on me," Fredrich assured. He opened his coat to show a few guns of varying length strapped inside and knives against his belt. "Besides, that war veteran group left plenty of guns here should I run low. You don't need to worry about me." He suddenly turned his head to look down the street, staring hard at seemingly nothing. His hand hovered around his belt. "Go get the info from your mother and hurry. We don't have time to talk anymore."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image

Daniel nodded firmly, then ran inside the house. "Charlotte?" he called, grabbing a rather large gun from his bag and holding it in one hand as he tried to remember where his father said they would be.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces