Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:53 pm
User Image

Ellery moved back to his family, touching Charlotte and Daniel's arms. "Be careful, you two. I'll be pissed off for all of eternity if I lose you. I love you." Kissing both their cheeks, he waited for Daniel to race out before grabbing Fredrich. He kissed him deeply, hands on his cheeks. "You come back to me, you hear? If you get shot, I'll kill you." He kissed him again, then reluctantly released him. Grabbing the computer, he backed up towards the saferoom, then took a deep breath before ducking inside, not sure if he'd ever see his family again.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Fredrich kissed Ellery back and waited for the door to close before looking at Charlotte. They nodded silently at each other then hurried outside.

~~~

Breathless pants and aching legs. Julian's eyes stung with sweat dripping into them, he could barely see in front of him, let alone whoever - or whatever - was chasing him. How long had he been running? He couldn't remember anymore. It wasn't to his house, though. He couldn't lead that thing to his family. He needed help from the Waltzes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:27 pm
User Image

Daniel grunted as he reached the West house, fists clenching as he caught his breath. It wasn't easy to run with a giant gun attached to his body. "Julian!" he hissed.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

His lungs too small to keep up with him, Julian was forced to stop running. He doubled over and grabbed his knees, doing his best to keep from throwing up. His chest felt like it was on fire, he was exhausted to the point of wanting to laugh. Gazing upward, Julian spotted a familiar face not too far away. "Daniel," he wheezed.
His legs moved on their own despite his chest's protest. All his mind could fathom was that that was Daniel and he needed his help. "Daniel!" he croaked as he struggled to control his jelly legs.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:02 pm
User Image

Hearing a familiar voice call his name, Daniel turned and felt his chest swell. "Julian," he breathed, then took off running towards him. "Thank God, you're safe!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian smiled tearfully. He wanted to say something, but simply had no strength left. He reached out to touch the blonde as he approached, wanting nothing more than to be with hi-
Something suddenly slammed against the brunette, knocking him hard to the ground. The figure climbed to its feet then turned around to reveal itself as... Julian?!
"Don't touch that... that thing!" he spat while pointing to the Julian on the ground. "It's a shapeshifter! It turned itself into me to try to trick you!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 pm
User Image

Daniel got up, staring between the two young men. He blinked twice, then stepped back and held a hand up. "What the hell? What's going on?!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The Julian on the ground coughed and wiped his mouth. "You can't... listen to him," he breathed and looked at Daniel. "He's... using some kind of magic... to look like me... He's been chasing me nonstop... An assassin..."
The other Julian shook his head. "That's ridiculous!" he insisted, kicking his double before looking at Daniel fiercely. "I think it took my look because it knew you'd hesitate. It's trying to do that now! I haven't gotten to my parents yet but now I'm worr-" He suddenly narrowed his eyes at the blonde. "How do I know you're not an imposter?" he suddenly accused.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:48 pm
User Image

"Don't be stupid." He took a breath, then shook his head and held up his hand. "Okay, there's one way to fix this." He pulled out his gun, pointing it between the two. "I'm gonna ask you both a question. Get it wrong? Get shot."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Both Julians were silent for a while. Finally, the one standing nodded. "Okay," he agreed. The one on the floor picked himself up and nodded tiredly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image

"okay. When we were kids and that bully beat the crap out of you and me, what did you tell me when you started carrying me home?" he asked, holding the gun up with a finger on the trigger.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

There was another moment of silence. The first Julian opened his mouth to speak, but instead shuddered forward a step. Instead of words coming out of his mouth, a breathless groan escaped, blood pouring out like vomit. He gazed downward, seeing a hand sticking out of his abdomen. He collapsed to the ground dead before even realizing what happened.
Standing behind him was Fox. He was covered in blood, especially his arms, which were completely coated in it. The other Julian gasped and fell to the ground, staring at the creature in horror. "Th-That's it! That's the monster!" he gasped. He scrambled backwards and tried to run off, but Fox appeared right beside him and harshly stomped on his back. He gasped and looked up, frightened by the mask that stared back at him. Fox lifted his leg and stomped again. And again. And again. Julian gagged with each stomp, gradually getting his voice muffled with blood.
Fox stomped at a viciously fast rate, stopping only once he heard the last rib break. He crouched down and grabbed a fistful of Julian's hear, slamming his head against the pavement. He did it over and over, faster and faster. Watching Julian's face distort into a flat splatter of blood was like staring at a flipbook.
After several slams Fox hesitated. Julian wasn't moving anymore. No one had to look too hard to know that he wasn't alive anymore. Still, Fox slammed his head down several more times, making sure he was dead, then stood back up. By the time he straightened up the Julian he murdered had reverted to the form of a girl with pigtails. Those were the only identifiable features. Fox turned to look at the other Julian, which was a hooded figure.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:27 am
User Image

"Julian!" he screamed, stepping forward as Fox brutally destroyed the two shapeshifters. Shock registered on his face before he knew what was happening. He looked between the two, shaking, then to the vicious assaulter. "Thank you. I-I guess." Still, the violence of the assault was enough to keep him on edge, so he kept a finger on his trigger.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:31 am
Mayah Playah

Fox turned to look at Daniel. Something heavier suddenly fell in the air. Around the shapeshifters Fox felt nothing, but with Daniel in front of him, with a Nightingale in front of him. The air felt hot with his hatred. The eye slots in his fox mask were narrow slits, but the hatred in his eyes was still clear.
"Nightingale," he snarled, his voice barely a voice but a toneless rasp. He flexed his arms, causing knifes to shoot out and land in the palm of his hands, each one bloody and ready to shed more.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 am
User Image

Daniel stepped back, eyes wide. "What the sh!t?" he whispered, suddenly struggling to remember where his guns were. "What did I ever do to you?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces