Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Why? Jealous?" Julian teased and stuck his tongue out at Daniel. Wouldn't it be amazing for Daniel to be jealous? He'd want to beat up anyone Julian looks at, just because that person wasn't him. He always dreamt of that situation. "Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same w-" Catching his mistake of identifying the gender, his eyes widened and he quickly clamped his hands over his mouth. Oh crap!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image

Daniel's left eyebrow rose at the confession. So, Julian liked a guy? Good. The easier to kick the crap out of him. "It's a guy, huh?" he asked, chuckled a little. It made a little sense, to be honest. "Do I know him? Am I bigger than him?" Translation: Could I kick his a**?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian blushed brightly at the questions and, still clamping his mouth shut, shook his head vigorously. "He's about the same as you, okay? Wait, why am I telling you? You still have to tell me what you wished for!" he remarked and crossed his arms defiantly at him. "I'm not telling you anything else until you keep your end of the deal!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image

"So, if I tell you what I wished for, you'll tell me who you wished for?" he asked, reaching up to tuck a bit of his hair behind his ear. "Hm... Alright. I wished for the same thing I always wish for. I wished that I would be able to protect you from everything that came our way." He reached out and poked the smaller male's forehead. "Now tell me who I'm beating up. I mean, who the lucky guy is."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

A blush slowly settled on the smaller male's face. Daniel wished about him? It was a lame wish, something Daniel always worried about, but still, to choose him over thousands of possibilities. Julian would have loved to revel in those feelings, truly he would've, but Daniel's demand to know what he wished for popped his focus. "What? Hey! I didn't tell you that I'd give out the name!" he scowled and crossed his arms. "Why do you want to know so badly, anyway?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image

"Because," he said, his voice low and sultry for once as he came closer to his best friend. "I don't like being far from you, and I want to know if I'll have to beat the hell out of someone for wasting Senpai's precious time. Especially time that is wasted with me." He moved away a bit, smiling once again. "So tell me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian caught his breath when Daniel came very close to his face. Such handsome features, and up close, too! He was so close to giving into his desire when the blonde moved away, giving him room to breath. He let out a sigh of relief before looking back at Daniel, considering it. Should he make up a name and possibly endanger some poor sap who happened to share the same name? No, he was sure Daniel could read through his lies like a book. Maybe he could just flat-out refuse? Mmph, but Daniel would just be persistent. Maybe it was time to finally tell him. After all these years of pent up feelings, it was only right to tell him, and if he didn't return the feelings... well...
Taking a deep, shuddering breath, Julian cupped Daniel's cheeks in his hands and moved forward until their lips were barely an inch away. "Sometimes you can be so stupid, you know that?" he whispered and kissed him. It was swift and chaste, but everything he always dreamed of. Such large and comfy lips, they felt so incredibly good. But he couldn't linger, he wasn't sure he could handle Daniel's reaction, or more rejection. Quickly breaking the kiss, Julian looked at him apologetically and breathlessly. "I'm... I'm sorry." he panted. Before his friend could react further, the brunette got up and ran back to his house.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

Daniel didn't expect Julian to ever tell him. He didn't expect to ever know. He definitely didn't expect for his best friend of so long to lean in and kiss him. "Mmph!" Shock made his eyes grow wide, and for a moment, he almost kissed back. Before he could, though, Julian was suddenly gone, racing back towards his home. "Julian! Wait!" he shouted, reaching out for the teen. But he was too far. Not willing to let him go, Daniel stood to his feet and bolted, his long legs taking him a great distance. "Hey, we're not finished!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Thankfully, their distance was too great for Daniel to catch up to him. As soon as he was within reach, Julian got into his house and slammed the door shut, separating a thick piece of mahogany wood between them. "I know you don't feel the same way," he yelled so that Daniel could hear. "but I've felt this way for a long time, ever since you saved me! I could never stop thinking about you, Danny. I just... I couldn't hide it any longer." he confessed while clutching his fists against the door, his hazelnut hair covering his teary eyes. He had just ruined his friendship, hadn't he? All those years they spent together, all the fun memories they shared, all for nothing. Now Daniel would look at him like a freak, a disgusting freak, and he deserved it But could he handle being away from Daniel forever? Maybe he'd resort to stalking again...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

"Damn it, Julian!" yelled Daniel as he hit the door, spreading his fingers across it and leaning on it. "Can't you just give me a second to answer, to react? This is what's wrong with you, Julian, you never give me time to react. How am I supposed to ever admit that I feel the same way if you won't give me the time?" He set his forehead on the door, voice softening. "You're such a pain, I swear. That's why I fell for you. You... you're what I wished for, Julian. You're what I always wish for." With a sigh, Daniel pushed himself from the door and started to walk away, running a hand through his hair. He'd really screwed things up this time... Now he'd lost Julian forever, and all because he thought that his feelings weren't true.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:03 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian pressed his forehead against the door, bracing himself for when Daniel would tell him they couldn't be friends anymore, or possibly for him to just not chase after him. He bit his lip as he heard Daniel yell from outside, tears already forming in his eyes. But then Daniel did something completely unexpected. He confessed. He didn't push Julian away or tell him what he said was wrong, but he said the same thing. He fell for him, he wished for him. Julian was breathless, he stared at the doorknob in disbelief. He was what Daniel always wished for.
The blonde had taken about five steps away from the house when the clicking sound of a doorknob turning could be heard. The door opened with a small creak, and Julian gazed out with wide, defenseless eyes. "You... fell for me?" he asked in a quiet and curious tone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm
User Image

Hearing the door creak open, Daniel turned to see the smaller teen looking out at him. He smiled softly at his words, then took a step closer. "Duh. You think I would have put up with half the things you've put me through if I didn't love you?" Another step brought him closer, and then another, up until he was right in front of the door, towering over Julian in the dim porch light. "I swear, Julian. You can be so simple sometimes." Daniel reached out into the house, carefully taking Julian's free hand and tugging gently. "Now come here and kiss me properly. That one on the roof was unforgivably short."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The smaller man was completely glued to his spot as Daniel walked towards him. He looked up at the handsome blonde, feeling a blush form over his cheeks as he heard his 'confession'. Was this reality, or was this his wish coming true? Oh, he didn't care! He'd take what he could get! Curling his fingers around Daniel's, Julian ran up to him and threw himself at him, making sure their lips made contact.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

"Mmph!" Daniel released Julian's hand to wrap his arms around the smaller male's waist, holding him up and kissing him back. The skilled male reached out and shut the door, setting him down and pinning him against the large wooden slab. Now that he was finally kissing the man he loved, he wasn't going to let him go.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

It was so nice to finally kiss Daniel in reality rather than his fantasy. Julian closed his eyes and put his hands on the bigger male's shoulders, blushing as he felt the door at his back and Daniel's body at his front. Speaking of fronts, he could already feel his own get excited. He mentally cursed himself and begged his body to behave, but he couldn't help it. He had spent years fantasizing about moments like this, with Daniel's large hands over his body and his face scrunched up in concentration and passio- No! See? He's getting riled up again!

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff