Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Deadly Kisses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laurie Han

The pierced musician followed the two, standing not too far from them with his arms still crossed. He listened silently to the two's back-and-forth, his left eyebrow quirking upwards at Chastity's (what the hell kind of name even is that? he thought) prediction. "Funny," he responded in his own low voice. "My father bet two months." He cracked a smile, albeit a small one.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Aysun Court

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chastity's eyes flickered back to Laurie to give him a severely unimpressed glower before going back to Aysun. "He's not... joining us, is he?"
Aysun opened his mouth to answer but stopped. He turned around to look at the ruggedly handsome musician. "Do you want to come?" he offered, much to Chastity's dismay.
"Don't you think your uncle will be against one of your boyfriends going with you into a dark room." he pressed.
"It's not like it'll stop me." scoffed Aysun, who suddenly grinned. "Besides, they're both well aware of what I've done before." Chastity sweatdropped. There shouldn't be as much pride in that as Aysun just showed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laurie Han

He shrugged at the invitation, although that look Chastity gave at the idea of him coming gave him the notion that going would be in his own best interest. "The movie just came out, so the room'll be filled. I'm not dying to get tossed out of any theaters any time soon, so we'll be fine." He dug deep into his pocket, then pulled out his cell phone, checking the times. "Why don't we catch the 5:40 showing? We can go out for dinner after, get to know each other a little." He looked to Chastity, his eyebrow quirking just once as his hand reached for Aysun's.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces