A Forced Metaphor

Damn girl you look fierce emotion_yatta

Thanks! I try I try..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:45 pm
A Forced Metaphor
The Triwizard
moustachelover17
The Triwizard

Noooooo don't do that they are awesome. I always wanted them but never had the balls to actually get them because I thought they would hurt. haha

Lol they don't really hurts its quick, they are a bit sore later but i did it with a needle i don't know if it hurts with a gun.

You can use a gun to get snakebites? Cause I got my monroe with a needle too and when I asked if they also did that with a gun they said no... But yeah with a needle it was really quick too and didn't hurt at all lol funny story, I went with a friend to get mine (we got matching ones) and she had gotten many face piercings before so I let her go in front of me so that seeing her do it can bring me courage (I've never had a face piercing before) but she was sick at the time so right after she got pierced she ran to the garbage and started throwing up. Then I went up on the bed/table/thing and was totally calm and carefree about it like it was nothing to me it was so funny

Aaha I mean yeah depending where you go. I mean i live in new york and there is a place called saint marks and there are alot of tattoo and piercing spots there and i honestly think they do all piercing with a gun don't ask me how O.o  

The Triwizard

moustachelover17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:46 pm
The Triwizard
moustachelover17
The Triwizard
moustachelover17
The Triwizard

Noooooo don't do that they are awesome. I always wanted them but never had the balls to actually get them because I thought they would hurt. haha

Lol they don't really hurts its quick, they are a bit sore later but i did it with a needle i don't know if it hurts with a gun.

yeah I don't think I will use a gun my brother would kill me. He's like really protective about those things. When I got my cartilage pierced he questioned me about where I got it done, what they used, if they gave me cleaning solution and if I was cleaning it enough lol I was like my god dude chill. . .

Lol very protective but hey at least he cares that's what counts

hahahaha this is true. We're more like friends now cause when we were younger it was such the stereotypical brother sister relationship hahaha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:48 pm
The Triwizard

Really? I'm getting my PHD in being street performing bum. Pays good I hear emotion_yatta
& Ahah thank you! ^__^  

newpourtz

Nine-tailed Noob

A Forced Metaphor

Fashionable Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:52 pm
The Triwizard
A Forced Metaphor
The Triwizard
moustachelover17
The Triwizard

You can use a gun to get snakebites? Cause I got my monroe with a needle too and when I asked if they also did that with a gun they said no... But yeah with a needle it was really quick too and didn't hurt at all lol funny story, I went with a friend to get mine (we got matching ones) and she had gotten many face piercings before so I let her go in front of me so that seeing her do it can bring me courage (I've never had a face piercing before) but she was sick at the time so right after she got pierced she ran to the garbage and started throwing up. Then I went up on the bed/table/thing and was totally calm and carefree about it like it was nothing to me it was so funny

Aaha I mean yeah depending where you go. I mean i live in new york and there is a place called saint marks and there are alot of tattoo and piercing spots there and i honestly think they do all piercing with a gun don't ask me how O.o

Woah that's weird.. I can't imagine having someone put a piercing gun to your lip... Eek. I got pierced while I was in college (so up in Massachusetts) and I don't know a lot of the piercing places around there (most of the places I checked out were really shady) but I think they all did it with a needle...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:55 pm
A Forced Metaphor

And you succeed. Better than me anyway emotion_facepalm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:56 pm
The Triwizard

Oh my god.
x_x
You're like... Perffffect! .__.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:04 pm
originally-remarkable
A Forced Metaphor

And you succeed. Better than me anyway emotion_facepalm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw darlin you have the fierce in you! You just gotta bring it out!
(PS the image isn't showing up? Unless you wanted to post a picture of a little blue box with a white question mark sweatdrop )

A Forced Metaphor

Fashionable Reveler

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 pm
A Forced Metaphor

Well that's unfortunate xD Aw well. twitter link it is

Meh <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:09 pm
originally-remarkable
A Forced Metaphor

Well that's unfortunate xD Aw well. twitter link it is

Meh <3

aw girl you don't need to be fierce! You're covered in cuteness!

A Forced Metaphor

Fashionable Reveler

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:12 pm
A Forced Metaphor

emotion_kirakira really? Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:19 pm
originally-remarkable
A Forced Metaphor

emotion_kirakira really? Thank you so much!

It's only the truth! smile

A Forced Metaphor

Fashionable Reveler

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm
A Forced Metaphor

You have no idea how much that has affected the current state of my already rather large ego xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm
originally-remarkable
A Forced Metaphor

You have no idea how much that has affected the current state of my already rather large ego xD

Well good. I'm glad.

A Forced Metaphor

Fashionable Reveler

originally-remarkable

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:32 pm
A Forced Metaphor

But, as I said before, you're fierce. If cuteness wasn't an option, that's what I'd choose.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff