Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Babel
::Final Destination:: [Floor 101] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:23 am
User Image
Ƞix Gallen

X

Nix was in the grasp of exhaustion, her entire being having been worn out.. Or at least she thought so. A voice suddenly urged her eyes to drift open, that voice belonging to Soji. The silverette's eyes still looked glazed, her awareness not fully restored just yet. As the leader tossed her an all too familiar silver bracelet, her arm rose to barely catch it. Her arm fell to the ground shortly after the catch, the accessory still in her weak. "...It's precious...right? It reminds you why you have to stand up...one more time..." Nix could hear Soji's words and wished she had the strength to prove him right but.. 'I'm so tired.. I can't get back up.. I'm letting them down.' Just as her icy eyes were about to close something strange happened. In her eyes she saw a tarot card float down before her, on it was the Temperance arcana. It flipped to show a familiar blond haired girl, Minori.. Nix's eyes widened at what she heard coming from the card.

"You can do this, Nix! I believe in you! Together we can do anything, right?"

The card floated down to the ground and vanished but was followed by more tarot cards, each of them having the corresponding arcana belonging to her friends. Their voices reaching out to her as they passed by..

"You're stronger than you give yourself credit for, We all fall every now and again. It's the power to stand back up that makes someone truly strong. And Nix, I see that power in you more than anyone I've ever met."

"I'll always protect you, Nix. We'll protect each other, all right?"

"I'm not going to let a close friend of mine live in some flimsy-a** tent. You're coming with us dammit!"

"I know things can be a bit much at times, but so long as you've got us, there's nothing you can't accomplish."

"Nix, good work, I think you should come by my place later and we can work on our 'teamwork'."

"You might look frail, but I can tell that deep inside of you is a will as strong as anybody's. Never give up...and you can do anything you want."

The cards became more numerous as they started showing all that she had been through with her friends. The trials they overcame together as a team. All the fun times they had until now.. Tears started flooding her eyes as she watched and listened, unaware that all of this was only visible to her. The cards all vanished, her eyes drifting back down to the bracelet in her hand. 'They're right.. I can get back up. I can't let them fight alone.. I HAVE TO STAND UP!' Nix's hand tightened around the bracelet as she slowly forced herself back on her feet one more time. The bracelet then began to glow as the clarity returned to her eyes, her gaze becoming sharp and determined. The item Soji returned to her glowed even brighter and soon her entire body was surrounded in a blinding light.. The silverette felt a strong power growing inside her, changing her completely..

A pair of pure white wings with ornate gold adornments spread out of the mass of light, causing it to fade away to show their transformed teammate. A long slender tail swayed behind her as the large feather-like wings folded back, the last of the light fading. A white chestplate covered her front, the armor appearing to be made of smooth scales and the top being trimmed with gold. This matched the tall armored boots that stretched up close to her waist, the gloves that nearly reached her shoulders, and a white fabric that wrapped around her waist. Nix moved her right arm out towards her team mates as a light gathered in her hand. Soon energy would wash over them, fully healing them and doing away with any ailment they might've sustained and the same happened to her. "If I can stand up one more time so can you, Zeo.. You can do this." Her eyes shifted to Soji, a soft smile coming to her lips. "Thank you, Soji.. everyone."

Quote:
Nix awakened to a new power! Aion Reborn!

Salvation: Recover All HP and Status on All Allies. (Target: All Allies and Self)

Spirit of the Ancients: Everyone on her side is Empowered by the spirit, giving them all Boosts to their [Non almighty] Magic skills. (Passive)

Fighter's Sword: Whirling Blade Technique - When wielding the Fighter's Sword, one can use this technique by twirling in a circle and slashing at all enemies within the range of the sword. Will deal High Light Damage to all enemies nearby. (High Light Damage, AoE)
Murakumo Golden Thunder Armor: Reflect Elec, Elec Boost, Elec Amp, Cast Elec Wall, Cast Elec Break
Sapphire Dream: Roll 1-3 every turn, and in that turn your roll will determine this item's effect IN THAT TURN, ALONE. Roll 1 = Mind Charge, Roll 2 = Absorb Ice spells used that turn against you, Roll 3 = Cast Blue Wall on Enemy

Appearance of the Fusion might change.. Depending on that the finished art looks like. Sorry for the cruddy description.. Hopefully tomorrow I can at least upload the sketch.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am
Zeo

"Now hold on Soji, I think we're getting somewh-" Zeo was interrupted by a fist smashing his face in and sending him flying backwards, skidding along the ground of the Final Destination. He didn't know if game rules still applied, but if so his damage counter was getting preeee~tty high up there, so another one of those might just launch him off the board next. "Ow...damnit...son of a..." Zeo stood up again, brushing a hand against the side of his cheek as he secretly took a second to regain his balance. He was kind of seeing two of Shade Zeo at this point, although it was strange because the one on the left was wearing a Featherman outfit and yelling at him...but he had to endure, for the good of perverts everywhere! I mean, the team!

Meaaanwhile Zeo let out a rush of power as Shade Zeo was caught up in a whirlwind of electricity, a storm surrounding the creature and sealing it's movements as chains shot out towards the middle and bound it's movements. Zeo could have unleashed a Chain Storm right now~...buuuut once again he stopped short as he gathered the power for his attack in his hands, holding the energy back until he had another word or two with the babiest babe to ever babe a babe. Yes, that was exactly how he described her in his head. No, he was not proud of his limited vocabulary.

"...you knnnooow Naoto, I didn't hear a 'yes'. Just think of it like that scene from Talladega Nights, with me being Jean Gerard and you being Ricky Bobby. Only, instead of saying 'I like really thin pancakes', you're agreeing to let me buy you a fancy dinner, and instead of literally twisting your arm I'm only figuratively doing so. Come ooon, it'll be fine. I've already got the restaurant booked!" Come oooon, it'll be fiiiine. "...and I mean, I can't make this offer forever. Not because of old nasty here, either. But like, I've been trying to ask you out for a while, and it just never seemed like the right time, but this restaurant is one of those ones, where you have to get reservations at like, a month in advance...so I've been reserving this one little table overlooking the ocean for the past three months, and they kind of keep charging me when I don't show up. And I'm not going to lie, it's getting really expensive. Mitsuru might kill me for this one. And I mean, I could have taken someone else, just to make use of the reservations, but when I thought about it...no, just no. That's our place Naoto. A special table for two, right on the water, in our own little world. That's my dream...and I wouldn't sacrifice it by taking just anyone there for the world." Yeah! He'd never do that for like, Soji...or Yosuke...or you know, any of the dudes! "...so what do ya say?"

This was...flatteringly sincere, in a way? Right? I mean, sure Zeo normally asked girls out on a daily basis, but how many times did he really take himself and his friends hostage in a life or death situation just for one quiet evening? This could have meant something!

...ooooor he could be an idiot. Both of these things were options.

Quote:
Top Gun (Persona Fusion): Opponents around Zeo are Debilitated from his awesome aura of superioritude! Or it could be his spiritual dampeners. One of the two. (Passive)
Boss Mode: Replacing Orgia Mode, Zeo activates all boosts at once, raising his stats to their maximum values. The mode cannot be shut off though, ensuring he overheats after 3 turns. (3/3 -Broken because epic-)
Iron Gauntlets: Constant Power Charge
Red Power Ring: The user's muscles strengthen and their powers are increased drastically when they're severely injured.
Yosuga Reason: Boosts strength and stuff.

Chain Storm: Creates a tornado around the enemy of energy, from which chains emerge to bind one enemy in place and repel outside interference with the bound person for one turn. During that time Zeo collects non-elemental energy in his hands, and fires it at the enemy for Strong Non-Elemental damage. Can only be used [Once] per battle.

Which Zeo will use...just as soon as Naoto agrees! 8D

Zeo Zaggart

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 am
User Image
Naoto Shirogane
"FINE WHATEVER, I'LL GO, JUST FINISH IT OFF." Naoto snapped, agreeing to Zeo's preposterously timed terms. If their lives weren't at stake at this moment..

Quote:
Naoto Is Cheering Zeo on.
Naoto's Gear: Leon's Revolver: [1/6 odds of Stun]
Detective's badge. [Cast Makarakarn]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:04 pm
Zeo Kirijo

"AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Zeo leaped in the air, throwing his fist toward steh sky. In a flash he was at his Shade's face throwing a punch. Yeah, I know he was using a spell a minute ago. But *** spells, I only read the economist! "Falcooooon Puuuuuuunccchhhh!" his fist crashed into the cheek of the weak fool Shade! "I TOLD YOU I'M A PIMP, BABY!"

He really was, too. Riiight?

Quote:
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH!

Zeo Zaggart

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:43 pm
Rednal

Rednal's head hurt in a way that had nothing at all to do with the injuries he'd suffered. You really took one for the team, Nao-chan... he thought as he turned his attention back to the battle. A faint grin crossed his face a moment later. Now wasn't the right time, but maybe later he could arrange for a meeting between Zeo and Flan. But seriously, darkest depths and overwhelming power or not, he was having serious doubts about the Shade's ability to win... It was hard to beat the crazies. The I. Team just didn't give up.

Quote:
Rednal is guarding!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 am
User Image User Image
Shade Zeo, the Broken Toy and Soji Seta aka "Feather Hawk"
"...I'm no pimp; I'm not even human..." "Phoenix Rangers Featherman R!"
SHADE BATTLE THEME

It was a notion that until the very instant it happened seemed absolutely impossible; it was so ludicrous that anybody who even thought it likely would have seen themselves checked into an asylum for a variety of reasons before they even dared to dream it might happen. And yet, before the incorrigible, lecherous ways of a blue-haired android that just couldn't, even for one moment, put the over-the-top bravado and personality that he so forcefully projected aside for the sake of the well-being of the world and his friends who helped him when he was trapped inside of the TV...even a Shade could find itself dumbfounded. It reflected the very darkest thoughts buried within someone, the bits of themselves that they couldn't accept, but in the curious case of Zeo Kirijo, those thoughts were buried for a very twisted reason at the heart of it. They were buried so deep because the android-turned-persona-user seemed to be in some kind of remarkable denial that was so strong it even seemed to overwrite the foundations of the world they found themselves standing upon...they allowed him to simply look away from the darkness within him that stared right back into his very face! Here, upon the Final Destination that was born from the parts of himself that were dark, but that he could accept about himself, the worst had been laid bare, only to be brushed aside at the heart of the subject either by the most incredible case of denial the world had ever known, or a skull and skin so thick...an act so perfect that Spielberg couldn't have coached it...that the Shade's words simply didn't even seem to register inside of his mind. And even if it was dumbfounding, even if it was hilarious on a most basic level that every member of the team might find gut-busting some time months down the road, when their lives weren't in danger, it also raised some serious questions about their teammate that had to be asked as they moved forward. Could a person who would risk the lives of his friends twice to force a date out of a girl really be trusted to fight alongside them when the chips were down? Would he hold out at a more critical moment, perhaps with the world in the balance, to extort Rise into giving him backstage 'boyfriend' passes to her next Japanese tour? Even as it was ludicrous, it was also terrifying in many ways. This fight had been terrifying...not just because of the strength that had nearly beaten so many of them into an early grave, nor the darkness of the Shade that had chilled them to their very souls (the empty voice, broken, distant, and the empty arm-sockets and crackling power reminding them of toys shattered and discarded, a feeling that must have still lingered at Zeo's heart somewhere deep down inside)...but also because of the danger that simply fighting alongside their friend might have been revealed to be.

Even the Shade seemed shocked by the android's reaction at the very end; its darkest self recognized the inherent selfishness of his personality and the way that he acted and he still didn't show any signs of change, with that greed and sad realization staring, spitting it all so candidly in his face. It stood there after delivering another thunderous punch to the persona-user's skull, rattling both the flesh and the circuits within to the very core...no doubt leaving him on the very verge of shorting and collapsing...and yet rather than retaliating immediately and hoping to bring an end to the fight...rather than listening to the friends that had stood behind him and supported him for all this time, for the duration of the battle that his own inner darkness had instigated, he had spurned them all for the hopes of a little gratification. Before him, the sputtering power of the shade hesitated...its blue fist died down just a moment...and somewhere deep down, perhaps he (and his teammates) began to wonder if the words of the Shade had somehow actually managed to reach him...deep down, deeper than even they could have imagined. In the mind of the silver-haired Senior, he wondered...was it because this Shade had been so insistent, so cold and convincing, that Zeo had to land this date to regain his confidence in himself and believe once again in the pimp that he wanted to be? It...when his exasperation and frustration with the android abated slightly...didn't it kind of make just a little bit more sense when he thought of it like that? He nearly took the android by the arm and smashed the Shade to death with him the moment a second hesitation by Zeo had left the Shade unbeaten a moment longer...but then that thought occurred to him and he found himself curious...then concerned. Maybe...in his own way...this was how Zeo coped with everything? Maybe somewhere inside of him, he knew...and now that he saw it, he recognized the flaws within him! Maybe...this was just reassurance, restorative action, an ill-conceived attempt to break the shackles of fate and self-doubt that the Shade had cast upon him with its numerous, powerful breaking speeches? Just maybe...

"I TOLD YOU I'M A PIMP, BABY!"

'Or...maybe he's just a completely irredeemable idiot, after all...'

Zeo's fist crashed home into the face of the Shade, but with its minimal force compared to the rest it seemed as though there was little hope that it would be able to finish an enemy as immensely powerful as this one...even if it was breaking down from all of the attacks that had struck it before and up until now. It stood with a power renewed and pulsating in its fist, drawing it back to return the punch even as it hit him! Its empty eyes narrowed in frustration, anger, a hollowed sort of version of so many of the negative emotions and thoughts that it reflected. To think that after all that he had talked, all that hesitation, that this was the attack that he would attempt to finish the battle with? It was almost enough to make the Shade want to crush his face with its palm, to send its fingers tearing through the insides of its ignorant, live counterpart and stare into his eyes as he bled out...the simple act of it meant to let him see...let him know that in the end, all of his false hope, his false bravado, his false pimphood had added up to little more than the death of himself and all of the people who cared about him. That was the sum total of his actions; there would be no date with Naoto, no friends who continued to back him and all of his over-the-top shenanigans. There would be no more helicopters or Jeeves of Junes or Mitsuru or...

And yet...

"Is that really all?" it challenged coldly, power filling its fist...eyes boring deep into his own, "I told you...this is how it's...it's...it's..."

It's voice caught...its entire body freezing, like a computer on the fritz or a broken record...its empty eyes flashed between blue and red, its lips stuck in place...only the voicebox within spitting out words now, an eerie, lingering refrain of... 'it's...it's...it's...'

The power within its hand faded; the gears inside, the whirring and the energy crackling from its torn bits faded into a deadly silence. And then...

...Like a rocket, the body sizzled...black blood spilling out of its torn, broken wires...crackling energy pulsated out of control from every pore! The platform rocked...and the Shade's body jerked as though pulled by the invisible hand of God!...back and away from the platform, sizzling, melting away into a rain and sizzle of dark gas! And somewhere out into the distance where the body of the Shade had been launched, a final sound could be heard like the last dying, mechanical scream of a robot awakening to the concept of its own ongoing death!

And just like that, it was gone...

"Don't think that winning...makes you right..." a voice whispered suddenly in the ear of the blue-haired android...a shimmering black-blue crystal descending from the sky slowly, settling itself into his hands carefully...even as the dark platform moved through the starry emptiness of the space around them. Gone, but not forgotten, the twisted Zeo's voice teased him quietly...a threat that only he could hear. "Look away...all you want...but in the end...we die alone. We will always...die alone. No pimping...no...heroics...because the selfish...always...die alone..."

"PLAYER ONE...DEFEATED!"

Soji let out a small breath as the Shade finally went rocketing off the stage, likely another effect of the strange world where they had been fighting now; he made his way to the blue-haired android's side not sure whether to hit him or help him...but settled simply for setting an arm against his shoulder in a friendly gesture of brotherhood, letting him know that despite the strange way it all ended, he was happy that they had faced it...and proud, that in the end, Zeo had won against his darkness.

"You did it...though I'm not really sure how you pulled it off," the leader smiled beneath his costume, a small pump of his white-gloved fist in celebration thereafter before he called out, "Justice prevai-!?"

It was then that a giant hand in the sky above the Final Destination appeared with what looked like a giant, cartoon bomb in its hand; it turned itself over and the bomb...complete with sizzling, nearly-burned away fuse...descended like a rock from the sky, aiming to destroy the platform with one final explosion that would end them all.

"JUSTICE GETS THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

Seizing Zeo by the collar Soji launched himself violently away from the center of the platform and the falling bomb...his arm on that side looping Rednal along with him as the other arm caught Nix and other hand seized Naoto's sleeve...using every last ounce of his strength haul them like dead weight to the edge of the Platform and over...descending into the darkness below just as the explosion sent the entire falling space set up into a roar of smoke and flames!

Some time later, the team would find themselves landed (all but Soji somewhere other than their feet) in a place where the rest of the team was waiting, cheeks all bruised and inflamed, but otherwise unharmed after their KO from the Final Destination. From there, a regrouping and a quick descent to the 1st Floor were sure to follow...emerging from the Tower of Babel with the last lingering moments of the Dark Hour still upon them.

Somehow, after all of the chaos of the night...after two fights against the worst sort of enemy any of them could imagine...they were all alive. They were all somehow able to stand back up on their own two feet...

And with his friends at his side, Zeo had won!

Quote:
The Z. Shade has been defeated! But its impression had been made upon the team, and most importantly, Zeo in particular. What imprint has it left behind on him? What lasting effects of its final touch, what is the clear form of the images that were seen, and for what purpose did the Shade exist? All of these questions matter little now, but in the future they may yet play a vital role...

--------

Zeo has learned Falcon Punch: Supercharged fist, encased in a blue light that can be used to punch an enemy for incredible, concussive damage that will send even the most powerful of enemies flying. [Deal Power Charged - Severe Phys Damage. Break Phys. Break Tetrakarn. Break Phys Reflect. 1/6 odds of Non-Elemental KO]

Zeo has obtained [Dusk Sigil - Apply to ??? Weapon for effect! (1/2 items needed!)] (Must be Roleplayed!)

------

All allies receive + 3 Battle Buddy Bonus S. Links with other allies!
+3 Bonus Links!

-----

All allies receive +2 Superconductor (Use Ziodyne - 1 Use)

Quote:
[The I. Team] has returned to the front of [Junes] just as the Dark Hour has ended!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Babel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out