Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Aye's Plot Thread! OuO// Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:39 pm

User Image
Belladonna is currently: OPEN | Thrain is currently: OPEN | Abbi is currently: OPEN

If you'd like to ping me on AIM, my SN is Princess_AyeAvast . I'm also open for PM's too! OuO//

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image
Journal

Belladonna Divine
Reaper, Witch, Third Year/ Ready to graduate aNY MOMENT NOW

Belladonna (or Bells, for friends!) is a very sweet, patient and motherly sort of ghoul with a serious mischievous streak. Now that she's almost done with her schooling, she has gotten more into the habit of doting on younger classmen and, well, anyone really. Massively outgoing, always smiling and hardly ever not cheerful, Belladonna has no problem with walking straight up to someone and striking up a conversation. Interested in a number of things, her main hobbies tend to include sewing with an emphasis on costuming, light gardening /plants and definitely flowers, and she's rather fond of minipets too. All in all, the witch is a curious ghoul and is happy to learn of anyone's hobbies or life, even the most mundane. There is a bit of a temper hiding inside the witch, but she is much more content to get along with others.

Looking For...

gaia_crown Friendly encounters!
gaia_crown ToT'ing
gaia_crown Spars
gaia_crown Open Classes
gaia_crown Open for most anything! Just ask!

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image

Journal

Thrain
Guardian of Death

Still very confused about why they're living right next to a school
Thrain is, all in all, a pretty even keeled guy. Not one to get too awfully ruffled about anything (at least not enough to show it), he generally kind of floats along and silently question how strange his life had gotten since he was made a full fledged Guardian. Not yet assigned to a Priestess, he's kind of unsure of his current directions and always looking for a bit of help. Right now he's courting the very adorable Yuzhi and could definitely use some pointers on how to uh... Woo the ladies, as it were. He's also rather unhappy with the current standing of things and is looking to vent his frustrations in some constructive (or destructive, he's not picky) work.

Looking for Plots

gaia_nitemareright Bro time
    gaia_nitemareright Spars
    gaia_nitemareright Horsemen stuff
    gaia_nitemareright Dating tips
    gaia_nitemareright Pretty much open for most anything! Ask away!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image
Journal

Abigail "Abbi" Killian
Moon Intermediate

Hyperactive, mildly weeby, aspiring EMT (ahem, "Battle Nurse"). Abbi is everyone's friend, she just hasn't met everyone yet! She is excitable and friendly, if a little childish who loves sassy remarks. Currently working part-time in the Infirmary in hopes of one day becoming a medic, she often haunts the library and can be found taking naps on books. Or sometimes actually reading them. Fond of all things nerdy and generally pretty happy-go-lucky, she has been pretty complacent at Deus recently and is feeling a little uninvolved in a variety of matters. She is also more inclined to be reckless as of late, mostly stemming from a series of her own issues she needs to work through in the most dangerous way possible. Hooray!

Looking for Plots...

yum_strawberry FRANDS. Always new friends, always nerd buddies, always gal pals.
yum_strawberry Spars! Fight me, bruh
yum_strawberry Need a heal? AKA, have a Disney Princess bandaid
yum_strawberry Missions, missions, and more missions.
yum_strawberry SUFFERING. All of it. Bring it.
yum_strawberry Romance, or someone to take advantage of her. Same thing, really.
yum_strawberry Open for most things! Just ask!

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 pm

~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:06 pm
And then another JUST IN CASE  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:21 pm
I'm feeling ambitious don't judge me  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm
look u don't know things

actually neither do i but still  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm
being prepared is the best  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:18 pm
ok last one i swear  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:44 pm
ok its open now you can post and stuff o7o///  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:41 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Bella x Rosy - Rosy only seen Bella in passing a few times, and would honestly love a chance to meet her. They can chat about everything and anything?

Thrain x Kasja - Death Guardians FTW? She brand spanking new, and it would be nice to cross paths with a death clan member, no less a guardian like herself.

Abbi x Makayla - Moon Hunters? Yes, and Makayla need to learn more about her team, and making a friend in Abbi would be great.

Hi sweetness! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, had to move threads hurrr XD

BUT YES. I would LOVE to rp with all your cuties! heart
Belladonna and Rosy have met briefly I believe, but they should definitely go shopping or something soon! emotion_kirakira
Thrain and Kasja could spar! Guardian Showdowwwwnnnnnnnn
And Abbi TOTALLY wants to meet another Moon Hunter lady! They can do a mission or train or just gab together, Abbi will probably fawn all over her. So yeah, just let me know if you want me to start any or something! You can always AIM or PM me too! heart heart heart  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 pm
AyeAvast
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Bella x Rosy - Rosy only seen Bella in passing a few times, and would honestly love a chance to meet her. They can chat about everything and anything?

Thrain x Kasja - Death Guardians FTW? She brand spanking new, and it would be nice to cross paths with a death clan member, no less a guardian like herself.

Abbi x Makayla - Moon Hunters? Yes, and Makayla need to learn more about her team, and making a friend in Abbi would be great.

Hi sweetness! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, had to move threads hurrr XD

BUT YES. I would LOVE to rp with all your cuties! heart
Belladonna and Rosy have met briefly I believe, but they should definitely go shopping or something soon! emotion_kirakira
Thrain and Kasja could spar! Guardian Showdowwwwnnnnnnnn
And Abbi TOTALLY wants to meet another Moon Hunter lady! They can do a mission or train or just gab together, Abbi will probably fawn all over her. So yeah, just let me know if you want me to start any or something! You can always AIM or PM me too! heart heart heart

Yes to all, I'll pm you and we can plot?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:39 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Yes to all, I'll pm you and we can plot?

Sure thing honey bunch! ^u^//  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:49 am
AyeAvast

greetings~ I was wondering if your thrain might be interested in meeting my quidel.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff