Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Revival Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 pm
ϯhere are ϯhousands of universes out there...

...ϯwisted, alternate, parallel...

...maybe, just maybe, in one of those universes...

Death can't tear us apart?

Dr. Rieux sighed heavily and ran a gloved hand down his face as he overlooked the city from inside his home. The reanimated dead roamed the streets, groaning and moaning for the taste of flesh. The living screamed in terror and ran, though few - brain washed by movies - charged to their deaths.
This is what he deserved, the doctor pondered, for experimenting on a brat with too much spunk. The brat opened the cage and released all of the zombies he had created. Now all he could do was destroy them all and start over.
His hand falling back to his side, Rieux watched a trio fight their way through the horde of the undead. Hopefully his son wouldn't take too long this time.
But what of that other trio up north...?

After escaping Dr. Rieux's notorious experiments, a test subject released all of the other subjects inside the lab. Little did he know, he had unleashed a horde of ravenous zombies onto an innocent city! In order to solve this problem, Rieux sent his son and his two companions out to exterminate all of the zombies attacking people, but through all the bedlam there seems to be another trio bravely fighting off the zombies! Who are they? Will they run into Rieux's group? What will happen?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:37 pm
Cast:

The Cause of It All:
Doctor Rieux
User Image

The Extermination Squad:
Cameron West
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fredrich Waltz
User Image

Hayden Belmont

The Rebellious Gang:
Liam Grant

User Image

Ellery Advimi
User Image

Peter Shell
User Image

The Zombies:
The Zombies

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:31 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz...................Cameron West...................Hayden Belmont

Danger never looked so good.

"Dammit, Cameron, can't your father implant some kind of bomb inside each of these zombies?" the tall man in black seethed through grit teeth as he aimed steadily at an approaching zombie. He didn't even wince when the corpse hissed and lunged at him, and in a split second it fell to the ground with a bullet hole on its head.
"That takes too much time and too many resources." the officer replied from behind the detective, his own handgun busy taking down zombies one after another. Once the closest cadaver next to him was gone, the cop, Cameron, turned his head to smile at the taller man. "Besides, he's got us!"
Catching the goofy grin, the taller man rolled his eyes and looked back at the approaching zombies. "Surprising as it may sound, I'm not excited about that."
Before he could aim again at the beasts, a blur of speed slammed against all three of them and knocked them down. A clawed hand dug its way out of the heads of the zombies, and the man with that hand shook off the cold blood. "Yeah, I've got a pretty busy schedule to keep up, you know!" the casually dressed man agreed.
Cameron merely smirked at the clawed man. "What? Suck guys off?"
"Yes!" the brunette said without any shame on his face. "You know I have to so I survive! I'm hungry!"
"Oh the struggles of a half-breed~"
"Hey, you want me to kill you by 'accident'?"
As the two argued, the detective remained stoic and unmoved. Although he was expressionless, it was this lack of emotion in this situation that made it obvious what he was thinking.
I'm surrounded by idiots.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:18 pm
Don't be afraid.

Ellery Advimi...................Liam Grant...................Peter Shell

"Goddammit, Liam, you couldn't leave well enough alone!" grunted a young man with angry green eyes as he yanked his dagger from a corpse' half-severed head and stood up straight. There weren't any creatures left that he could attack, unless he wanted to go help the doctor who was currently reveling in his murderous rampage. He tucked the blade back into his boot, reaching into his coat to adjust his guns. "No no, you just HAD to see if they look the same in the inside. They were human once, of COURSE they look the same!"
"Ellery, come on!" whined Liam, thrusting his scalpel upwards and through another zombie's neck. "I mean, that old guy who started all of this has switched around a few of them in the past. Why not check and see which ones this time?" He was so caught up in trying to protest to Ellery, the doctor didn't notice yet another walker creeping up behind him.
Fortunately, a meat hook came out of nowhere and decapitated the corpse, knocking the head away and leaving them to each other. Standing before the doctor was a tall, slender male with blue-ish hair and a scowl on his face. "You're so f**king useless, Liam," he snarled, hooking the weapon onto his jeans. "Maybe we should feed you to the walkers and then you'll learn something about their insides!"
"Screw you, Peter!" laughed the doctor, pulling off the head of the last walker around them.
Ellery burst between them, pointing two guns at them both. "SHUT UP!" he cried, glaring at them. "Do you have any idea where we ar- Hush." He clicked the safety off, listening carefully. "Do you hear that?"
"Hear what?" asked the youngest member of their group, blinking and listening. "What's wrong?"
Ellery remained silent for a moment, then started off in a seemingly random direction. "I hear talking."
The two behind him shrugged, following after him.
Ellery finally stopped at an impass, seeing before him a group of zombies being fought by three other men, one of which he knew very, ivery well. "Fredrich," he breathed, watching the man in black whose face he had seen in his dreams plenty of times before.

Death only hurts for a minute.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Spotting an approaching zombie, the man in black, Fredrich, gaze hard and unforgiving, lifted his gun to shoot her right between the eyes, but before he could pull the trigger Cameron jumped between them.
"Stop!" Cameron pleaded, arms wide out to protect the zombie still plodding her way towards them.
Fredrich gave Cameron a look like he was an idiot yet wasn't surprised, which was all true. "Why on earth should I do that?"
"I like this one." the officer said and looked over his shoulder, smiling when he was hissed at. "She's so cute~"
The detective stayed quiet for a few long seconds then turned his head to rub the bridge of his nose. That's right, Cameron was a necrophiliac. Knowing this, why the hell did his dad send him out to fight off legions of the dead?
"She's freakin' dead!" the other male spouted as he walked over to them, both arms now drenched in the dark blood of the living cadavers. "How can you find that hot?!"
"Because I'm not ignorant like you jerks!" Cameron huffed and moved his hands as if to display her 'features' better. "Look at those piercing eyes! They see you and only you, and with no judgement attached! And her body! Ohh-! It's so thin and so easy to grab!" He turned to look at her with wide, sparkling cyan eyes and laced his fingers lovingly besides his cheek. "She's an angel~"
Just as he said that, the zombie jumped on the officer and clamped her jaw on the top right side of his face.
None of the group flinched at this. In fact, Fredrich and the bloody man gave Cameron an exasperated look.
"Aww, look!" the officer brightened and spun around to face the two, the zombie moving like a flag in the wind. "She likes me! I think it's true love, guys!" he said excitedly, not seeming to mind the pain of the hard bite makes being made on his head.
Fredrich and the other male continued staring at Cameron with no amusement, completely unaware of the other trio that had spotted them. As the zombie began eating away at the loving yet idiotic cop, the two males exchanged looks. Looking back, Fredrich lifted his gun and shot the zombie. She screeched and fell from her food, curling up like the bug she was and dying like one.
Cameron gasped at the catastrophic sight and covered his mouth as he gazed at his 'girlfriend''s body. "You monsters!!" he yelled at the two. Meanwhile, although there were streaks of blood coloring his light brown hair and the side of his face, the heavy bite marks seemed to lighten and show no signs of serious injury. "We had something special!"
"What you had was a corpse eating you alive." Fredrich corrected while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
"If that's not love then I don't know what is!" Cameron fumed then pushed his way past the two. "Screw you both! I'm going to find another zombie that understands me!"
And the two let him. There was never any use talking him out of it when he was fixed on something.
"... I give him twelve minutes." the bloody man sighed and turned around to see anymore zombies coming in close.
"Until then you'll have to take care of all the killing, Hayden. I've got three bullets left." Fredrich said over his shoulder, to which Hayden nodded.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:08 pm
Don't be afraid.

Suddenly, there came a crack in the air, a bullet whizzing into the head of a zombie close to chomping on Fredrich's hand. Footsteps pitter-patted towards the two, a single form seen. "You haven't changed a bit, Waltz," said the form, the young man the voice belonged to smirking. His green eyes, however, smiled genuinely (and only) at Fredrich as he walked over. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Budapest, right?" Stopping several feet away, the slender male crossed his arms and cocked his hip, glancing to Hayden briefly. "It would figure that you're part of the Doc's Extermination Squad."
"Ellery!" sounded Liam's call, the purple-shaded doctor stepping out to see them. He held up his scalpel-gun, pointing it in their direction and shooting walkers as he started towards them. "They don't need our help. Come on, we have to get further down south!"
Peter walked beside him, meat hook in hand and fierce expression on his face. "Yeah, we don't have the time to be screwing around." He kept his eyes on the brunette, even though his hand would spring out every now and then to hook the throat of a zombie every now and then and yank it half out. Once they were close enough, the teen stopped. He was now met with the most beautiful man he'd ever seen. Having never been attracted to anyone, male or female, he was shocked to feel that ba-thumping of his heart begin because of this strange man covered in blood. But... He was so handsome. "Who... Hi," he said softly, not knowing if the man could hear him or if he'd even want to listen, but wanting to somehow say something.
"Hold on!" Ellery pulled out his gun once again, holding it in his hand and pointing it at the ground. "There aren't that many walkers around here," he said, using the Northern term for zombies. "There are a few further east, but most are headed south. So how long have you three been hunting?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich glared at the zombie nearing him and was just about to remove his glove when a bullet whizzed through the cadaver's head. The man in black watched in surprise before looking over at where the new voice came from. His cold eyes flickered with something when he recognized the man that already seemed to be familiar with him. "Ah... er, Allen?" he asked with a slightly quirked eyebrow. "I haven't seen you for - how long was it? - about a year?"
"You two know each other?" Hayden asked while walking to Fredrich's side, a somewhat protective look hanging over his furrowed eyebrows. He looked back and forth between the detective and the slender male, then scowled when he realized Fredrich was barely listening to him. Great, he recognized the look on that face. Looks like he'd either have to coax Freddy into letting him feed off him or he was raping somebody.
Hayden was so dismayed by his situation that he had barely registered the person gawking at him. It was when the scent of pheromones reached him that he turned to face him, and boy was he glad he did. He wasn't sure who this guy was or why he was here, but he was a knockout. He had a tough look and slim muscles to match, but Hayden was sure he could get that figure curling and mewling beneath him. And his scent! Ah, he smelled like one of the most delicious dishes he had ever had!
"Uh... hi." he mumbled back. Putting one hand to the back of his neck, he extended his other arm for a handshake and feebly said, "My name's Hayden. What's yours?" Play it cool, Hayden, he told himself as he awaited an answer. He may be the most beautiful thing in the world, and he may save you before your hunger gets the best of you, but you can't scare him off with lame lines. His green eyes traveled to the extended hand and quickly widened. Oh crap! I forgot! He pulled his hand back and hastily began wiping the blood off with his white shirt, which was long stained with blood. "Ehehe, sorry." he laughed nervously afterwards and held his hand out once more, claws gone, as well. Smooth, Hayden. Real smooth.
Meanwhile, Cameron was enjoying his blissful time with the dead. In his arms was yet another zombie, and instead of exterminating it, he waltzed with it as if he were at a ball. "Has anyone ever told you you have beautiful eyes?" Cameron asked the corpse, who only hissed in response. Taking it as a loving reply, the cop smiled brightly and nuzzled the zombie's face. With flesh that close to it, the zombie tried to take its chance and attempted to chomp down on Cameron, but he quickly leaned back and out of biting range. "Hey now, don't get to excited!" he laughed and twirled it... which resulted with the arm breaking off and the zombie falling to the ground. Cameron blinked several times then looked from the arm still being held by him and the armless cadaver at the ground. Then, with a serious face, he said, "That is so sexy."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:08 pm
Don't be afraid.

The man's eye twitched, fists slightly clenched. "Ellery. The name's Ellery. What, I bother to learn your name, but you can't learn mine?" He crossed his arms once again and rolled his eyes, cocking his hip and letting the wind ruffle his hair. "It's been longer than a year, if I remember. Budapest was the last time I saw you, and that was a year and a half ago." He spaced his legs, the hand still holding his gun toying with the safety. "If my memory serves me correctly, you shot me in the side."
Peter blinked down at the bloody clawed hand, giggling a little when the flustered male hurriedly wiped his hand and declawed himself. "I'm Peter," he answered, smiling at Hayden with a sweet glimmer in his steel eyes as he slid his own blood-crusted hand into the man's. He was so cute! And nervous too, which was something that, while the good-looking Peter wasn't unaccustomed to seeing it, only made the knot in the teenage artist's stomach grow. Still holding his hand, Peter swallowed back the lump in his throat and spoke. "So, you're fighting the walkers too? That's... That's so cool!" His voice cracked a little at the last word, evidence of his frazzled nerves. "W-we're fighting them too. Ellery and Liam recruited me from the North after my city fell."
"Peter!" snapped Liam, hand shooting out to smack him upside the head. "We aren't here to make friends. We're here to help, and clearly they don't need it, so let's get going."
Peter's hand slipped from Hayden's, fingers curling from the tingling sensation he still felt. "Liam's right," he said quietly, eyes looking back up into Hayden's. "But... I'm sure a short visit isn't too bad. Just to, you know, regroup and collect extra supplies." He was more trying to convince himself than Ellery, who wasn't even paying attention to them. "Besides, I'm sure there's a lot you can tell us about the walkers here, right Hayden?"
Liam, annoyed greatly by how much stupidity he was surrounded by, started looking around for the third form he was sure he'd seen. Finally, he caught sight of an officer... dancing with a corpse. With a roll of the eyes, the man moved back to Ellery. "This guy's team is part useful, part joke. One of their members is trying to get lucky with a zombie, from what I can see. Can we just go?"
But Ellery wasn't listening.
The doctor huffed a great sigh and started off for the officer who was insanely stupid from what he could see. "You've got to be kidding me," he grunted, standing some ways away and watching him. "You're aware that these things are- AH!" Liam cried out as he was bitten by a creature on the shoulder, a chunk of his flesh carved out and bleeding steadily. He fell to the ground, unable to grab his weapon with his arm, as his shooting arm was the one that was still in the process of healing. "El-Ellery!" he tried to yell, gazing up with angry, not horrified, eyes at the creatures, his non-shooting hand trying to grab his weapon.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich glanced away, an uncaring look in his dark blue eyes and an indifferent shrug offered as a reply. "You were in the way. I warned you, and you didn't listen." was his rebuttal. Before Ellery could argue further, the man in black decided to change the subject. "Why are you fighting instead of running like everyone else?" he asked and turned his head to look back at the smaller male.
Meanwhile, Peter and Hayden continued their stuttered, shy conversation. "Ehehe, th-thanks." Hayden smiled when Peter remarked about how cool it was for them to be fighting. His Australian accent grew slightly thicker, though it was thick enough to begin with. "Sorry about your city-" Before he could say more, Liam interrupted and pulled a frown onto his face. "Ah, umm, surely you can stay, right?" he insisted. Be it bulls-it or actual logic, he was willing to say anything to get this uncannily beautiful man to stay. "I-I mean, strength in numbers, right? We could get rid of more zombies faster if we work together, a-and we could help each other out!"
As Hayden tried reasoning with an unfocused detective, Cameron scowled at the doctor that approached him. "They're beautiful creatures, and I'll thank you not to make fun of them!" he said then saw one said beautiful creature chomp down on the doctor. Cameron blinked and watched the purple-haired man fight for his life as more zombies staggered and plodded to the attractive scent of blood.
One. Two. Five. Seven. Twelve. More and more zombies piled together as they were riled by both Liam's screams and his wound. At the sight of weakened prey, each cadaver hissed and groaned hungrily, arms lazily lifted to be the first to grab a meal. Soon there were enough of them to form a wall of the undead, and they got closer and closer, teeth bared and dead eyes locked on Liam.
BANG!!
The closest zombie to Liam fell instantly, wearing a bullet hole right between its eyes. A bluish blur jumped over the wounded doctor and dashed towards the wall.
Then everything went red.
Sporting a smile equally insane as his father's, Cameron laughed hysterically at the massacre he had started. The right hand held a six inch dagger that sliced anything near it in half, and the left hand contained a pistol that shot bullets that seemed to go well past the ammo capacity. The lone man, caught in his desire for death, took down the mini-horde with ecstasy, and within minutes he was the only one left standing.
His position slumped, Cameron panted through his still wide smile. His arms hung limply in front of him, though their grips on their weapons showed that he was ready to attack anything that came near him. His entire body was splattered with blood from wounds of his that had already healed and the darkened blood of the dead, giving him almost a camouflaged attire instead of an officer's uniform. Cameron froze when he heard a feeble groan, and insane cyan eyes rolled down to see a zombie with all limbs except one arm sliced off still 'alive'. It used said arm to try and make its way to Cameron, or more to its death. With a shuddering exhale that almost seemed like a giggle, the officer lifted one leg and mercilessly stomped the corpse's head to mush. Seconds of grinding his boot against brain matter later, he remembered his reason for attacking and turned to face the doctor. "Hey, you okay?" he asked, his voice surprisingly steady for such a psychotic look.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:35 am
Don't be afraid.

He scoffed. "Didn't listen?! You threw a bag at me and expected me to take that as a warning!" he cried exasperatingly, rolling his eyes at the changed subject. "I'm not a runner, Waltz. I saw people who needed my help and elected to help them rather than save myself. Unlike some mercenaries I know." He spat out the word "mercenary" like it was poison. "What about you? How much are you being paid to kill off these things?"
"It's fine. More than just cities have been lost between us. I mean, most of Ellery's family was killed by walkers before we even showed up!" explained Peter, making Ellery wince as a deeper reason for killing the monsters was revealed. "We're going south, so maybe you could join us!" suggested the teen excitedly, reaching out one bloody hand to touch the other's shoulder. "There are much more of them down there, and it would be so much easier if we all worked as a full team, at least for a little while." He gasped quietly as he felt his fingers shocked and tingly from touching Hayden, pulling his hand back and blushing lightly. "That is... if you don't mind sharing a shelter with m- us."
Liam was preparing himself to be eaten when he heard that glorious gunshot. Looking up through his blood, he was shocked to see that crazy officer killing every zombie that had cornered and attacked him. The man's muscles rippled with each movement, crazed grin and mad eyes locking on each victim that he destroyed. The doctor was mesmerized, and by the time that he'd stomped onto the creature's head, his heart was already lost.
"Wow," he breathed, struggling to stand up, not from his wounds that were already healed, but more from his weak knees at seeing such a man before him. Liam nodded his answer, licking his lips and reaching up to absently fix his hair. "I'm alright," he answered out loud, swallowing back spit and gazing at the man.
He then shook himself from his thoughts and looked the officer over, looking for wounds. Amazingly, he found none. He did see, however, the scratched fabric and torn, bloody strips. Liam had a sharp intake of breath, and stepped forward to examine the unmarred skin. "You aren't hurt. Remarkable... Could it be that you're an immortal?" he asked, purple eyes gazing up in wonder at the spectacular (albeit dull) man.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

The taller man merely pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "You call that throwing a bag, I call it a warning." he said and stared down at the smaller male when hearing his questions. "I'm not being paid anything. I'm doing a favor for a friend." Well, the father of a friend, but there was no point in going into details. "And don't ever think of calling me a mercenary again. I'm an assassin, we're much different." he growled.
Hayden frowned at the mention of a loss of family. "Ah shucks, sorry 'bout that, mate." he said, his Australian accent settling nicely over his words. Great, since he was friends that stupid whacker he felt semi-responsible for the death of Peter's friend's family. "Ay, Fred." he said and reluctantly pulled his gaze away to look at the detective, who did the same. "What's say we let these cobbers join us, eh?"
Fredrich stared at Hayden for a while. You'd think he'd be used to his Australian slang by now. "If you're insisting we take them with us, then no." he finally said, making the non-human frown.
"Oi! Why's that? They're fighting against the zombs like we are! They even killed your bloke's family! It's the least we could do, yeah?"
Fredrich blinked at Hayden's rebuttal then turned to look at Ellery. "Is this true?" he asked.
Cameron had reached Liam by the time he asked him about his wounds. "Huh? Oh, well, I guess you could say that." he mused while scratching his chin blankly, like he hadn't just gone insane. "I have fast regeneration skills, and no aging. Sooooo yeah, immortality." He then frowned down at the doctor. "You owe me. I really liked those zombies." he sighed and looked over at the decaying bodies laying on the ground. It was both heartbreaking and a turn-on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:54 pm
Don't be afraid.

Ellery was already too enraged to return a shot to the man about his being an assassin, only glaring up at him. How dare he even believe there was a difference mercenaries and assassins? There was no difference! They were both the same! Finally, he heard Peter's plea, turning to look at him and answering shortly. "No, Peter. We can't afford to-" The man was cut off by his own gasp, shot down by Hayden's words. Peter... Peter didn't tell him, did he? Tears immediately rushed to his eyes, but he forced them down, refusing to allow himself to feel anything. Ellery nodded sharply, green eyes tinted just a bit with admittedly deep pain and staring up at Fredrich once again. "Yes, it's true. My family and I were living in San Martin before the outbreak, and when the city fell, I managed to get away. My family wasn't as lucky."
The young artist leaned up a little to whisper into Hayden's ear, telling the Siren a bit more of the story. "Ellery fought his way out of the town. Had to murder quite a few walkers and living humans to get out alive. His parents were killed early on, his sister too, but his brother almost lived. Ellery tried to save him, but lost him before they left the gates." Pulling away, the man looked over to the two team leaders and sighed. "That was before Liam and I joined him. Before then, he was ruthless, killing indiscriminately. Human or not, if you were in the way between him and a walker, he'd kill you without even a shred of remorse."
"I owe you? Alright, but figure out what you want soon, because we will likely never see each other again after this," said Liam, standing and pushing his hands into his pockets. "I mean, I'm pretty much the same as you, so it's not like I can do much more than you can."

""
""
""  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

For a second, a very quick second, compassion seemed to leak onto the detective's face. He must have noticed it, because he quickly turned to face his back to them. "I see. If it's revenge you want then come with us. We're exterminating any and every zombie, and I'm sure you'd be more than willing to help." He didn't attempt to turn back, but that was partially because he was busy gawking at how idiotic Cameron was, judging by the sight of all the zombies dead beneath him.
At hearing Peter's further explanation, Hayden's frown deepened. "Aww, crickey. I made a blue, eh?" he groaned, asking if he made a mistake by talking about it. "Sorry, mate. But hey, at least Fred's up to let us travel." he offered, trying to see some kind of upside about it.
Meanwhile, the officer that was unaware of the dumbfounded glare he was receiving just smiled brightly at the doctor. "Then come with us! If you're just like me then you can be my wing-man." he sniggered before holding a hand out. "Name's Cameron. My dad created all these zombies. Pretty cool, huh?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:12 am
Don't be afraid.

"Revenge isn't satisfying against mindless creatures that only know hunger," he snarled, stepping forward past the man and bumping his arm with his own shoulder. "There's a small shelter just down the way. I'll take Peter and your Australian to ensure that everything's clean from here til there. You go get Liam and the crazy cop and meet us there." The former songwriter turned back to the dark gunslinger, green eyes devoid of anything but coldness as he tossed a clip at him. "Same gun as last time, I'm guessing."
Peter shook his head no, setting his hand on Hayden's arm. "Don't worry about it. Nothing really affects him anymore."
"PETER!"
He winced at the sharp bark, turning to look up at his leader. "Yeah?"
"Grab your boyfriend and let's go," he said, bending to pick up their pack and strapping it over his shoulder. "We're heading to that bunker you found and staying the night. Make sure you grab Liam's bag too."
The teen nodded, grabbing up his heavy pack as well as the doctor's. He looked up at Hayden and smiled, then blushed as he realized what Ellery'd said. "Hey! He's not my boyfriend! We like, just met!"
"Not my fault you're a slut," he shrugged, starting off without so much as a glance back at Fredrich. One wouldn't think they'd ever met, considering his new-found aloofness.
"B-but I'm-" With a grunted sigh, the teen shook his head and started after him, looking back to Hayden with an apologetic frown. "Sorry, he's kind of a moody brat. So how long have you know the tall guy and the cop?"
Liam took the man;s hand, smiling discreetly and shaking it. "Liam. Reanimation is a difficult c=process. Your father must be a genius." Looking around, he shook his head, amazed by what he saw. "I'm only a little depressed that the creatures are so brittle. How can it be expected for any one to hold an erection?" Catching himself, he pulled his hand from Cameron and reached up to push his hair back, blood streaking his forehead. "I-I mean, as a doctor, I'm curious as to how they reproduce."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:39 am
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

Fredrich glared daggers at Ellery, but a slither of a smirk escaped his lips. "Yes. What can I say? It brings back old memories." he said with a snicker before deciding it best for the two to split up instead of walk together. And so, by his own choice, he walked over to meet Cameron.
Hayden was too busy smiling dumbly at Peter to really pay attention to the fight nearby. He turned his head only when snapped at by Ellery, and a frown befell him as he heard the insult to Peter. "Now ain't he a wanka?" he murmured with a light shake of his head. Turning at Peter's voice, he smiled again and pat his shoulder. "No worries, mate! I guess I'd feel the same way if my family was gone." he shrugged and walked by his side, following said moody brat. At the question of his trio, he glanced over thoughtfully to the detective. "Fred 'n I have been friends since high school, and the drongo over there joined us during college. Guess you could say we're best mates. What about you? Ow'd you meet that guy and the wanka?"
At hearing the comment that was stumbled over to correct, Cameron blinked down at him. "... Huh. Never knew you flew that way." he mumbled and scratched his chin. "I prefer penetrating then being penetrated. Then again, I've never been on the receiving end. But hey, don't be ashamed! We necrophiliacs gotta stick together, right?" he laughed while swinging a friendly arm over Liam's shoulders.
"Cameron."
That deep boom of a voice was enough to lessen the cop's laughter.
Approaching them was a tall man in black, his cruel blue eyes colder than the harshest winters. "Enough chatting. We have to exterminate these pests as soon as possible." His gaze went to the doctor. "Your group will be joining us. Right now we are all regrouping at the nearby shack, so let's go." Without waiting for a response, he turned, coattail flying with motion, and strode off.

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff