Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Revival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:00 pm
Don't be afraid.

Ellery Advimi...................Liam Grant...................Peter Shell

It took a minute for Ellery to process Fredrich's reply, but when he did, he felt like he was flying. He still loved him! That was all Ellery really needed to reaffirm everything he'd been through since losing him. His fingers dug into the man's hair, holding him close and closing his eyes. "Then love me as hard as you can," he begged in a whisper, unable to raise his voice beyond that.

Peter shrugged, scratching his cheek as he laid back down and turned on his side to face Hayden. "I don't really have a choice in the world right now. I mean, we have to get supplies somewhere, and I'm certainly not built for hard labor, I'm not super smart and my paintings aren't worth sh-t at the moment. Ellery says we all have to pull our own weight, and we've gotta survive somehow." He shrugged, then gestured to his bag. "Liam's bag is filled with first aid kit sorts of things, Ellery's is filled with weapons in case we fall into a tight spot, mine's got condoms. It sucks, yeah, but at least we get what we need and I get a lot of experience out of it." He shrugged again, then sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed as he prepared to get up. "Anyway, I'm guessing that you want to go back to your room now. It's fine with me, I'm used to it."

Death only hurts for a minute.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz...................Cameron West...................Hayden Belmont

Danger never looked so good.

"That doesn't surprise me." Hayden said while looking at the ceiling. "Humans are weird creatures, eh? Even in the middle of an apocalypse they'll be greedy and lustful. It's almost admirable." he chuckled before looking back at Peter. "I think I'll stay here the night, really." he said and wrinkled his nose. "At least for a few more hours. It smells like you friends are having fun with mine. Smells bloody foul."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:35 pm
Don't be afraid.

Ellery Advimi...................Liam Grant...................Peter Shell

"Even Ellery?" Peter whistled low, shaking his head. "Forgive me, but I find that a little hard to believe. Ellery's wound up tighter than my Aunt Gladys' a-s. I can't imagine him ever having sex." He paused, then blinked twice and looked back to Hayden. "With the detective? Or the cop? I mean, the cop looks more like he's Liam's type, but the big one doesn't look like he'd fall for Ellery's charms." Peter shook his head again, crouching to dig into his bag and pull out a sketchpad that he'd managed to save from destruction during their travels. He also pulled out a small Ziploc bag that held a few pieces of charcoal in it, binding his hair into a low ponytail before sitting on a stool and crossing his legs. He took out a piece of charcoal that was about the size of his palm, then started drawing something onto the pad, keeping it at an angle so the Aussie couldn't see. A bit of hair fell into his face, but he didn't seem much to care. "Speaking of, what's the story with all of you? Why're you all traveling and fighting the walkers?"

Death only hurts for a minute.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces