Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:31 am
Cyrus Liddell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Waot, what?" Cyrus' entire mind crashed at the words, trying to process that his childhood hero was having sex with the brat that he was being forced to pretend to be. Suddenly, not wanting to give it all away, he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, inching towards the pillows away from Cliff. "Haha! You see? I was right!"
With bright red cheeks, the young man looked away and started toying with a random loose curl. "Anyway, you aren't the star of the film, Cliff. It's my movie, I'm the one that's supposed to hear, and I refuse to act with such rubbish. The script will change, and hopefully will have less shirtless scenes, since I don't really like being shirtless that much." This was a thing that both Cyruses disliked, so his feelings couldn't seem off.
Something suddenly occurred to him. Was... Was he supposed to sleep with Cliff?

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:44 am
Mayah Playah
Cliff turned out a lot nicer and more down-to-earth than I pictured.

User Image

"It's not exactly sleuthing if what you were there." Cliff chuckled. He took his shoes off so he wouldn't upset the star then crawled onto the bed. "If you change the script that way then you'll lose me as a viewer." he said as he inched closer to Cyrus, a somewhat hungry look in his smiling eyes. "I like seeing you shirtless."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:56 am
Cyrus Liddell

The younger man crossed his arms, offended. "I never claimed to be Nancy Drew, ya know," he responded, turning back to look at the actor and stick out his tongue. However, he was met with the sight of Cliff crawling towards him like a starving panther, moving slowly so as not to spook him, the gazelle, into a sprint. "Hey, you're, uh... you're getting awfully close there," remarked Cyrus, hearing Dennis and Carlisle scream in his for him not to run away, since Carroll wouldn't. This was it. This was how he was going to go. He was going to be killed by Cliff when he found out how different Cyrus was suddenly being in bed.
Cyrus wasn't a virgin on either end, having had a boyfriend at the beginning of the school year (and being dumped after he spent more time studying than dating) and briefly girlfriends during high school. But he still had sex differently than Carroll. According to the people Carroll had been with, he was strong and mostly quiet, letting out little grunts and not much affected by small kisses anywhere and everywhere. Cyrus wasn't like that. He made noise, squeaks and moans, and even begged for more at times. He wasn't like Carroll, who enjoyed being a top more than anything else. He was a sweet-tempered, shy, and adorable bottom, and he liked it that way!
Then again, maybe Carroll was different when he had sex with Cliff. Well, only one way to find out. He just had to see where this went.
"W-well, then I'll keep those scenes in and you can get your kicks!" he tried to compromise. "Everyone wins, yay! Wow, you're REALLY close, man I'm talking loud!" He reached up to set his fingers over his mouth, not wanting everyone in the world to know what was going on in the bedroom.

Awesome nerd
Yeah, I kinda thought he'd be more like his dad. Grumpy, I mean.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:57 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff crawled over until his hands were on both sides of Cyrus' hips, keeping him from moving away. He leaned in close and lowered his eyelids. At this close, with his warm breath rolling down Cyrus' neck and his eyes burning with lust, it was easy to see why he was dubbed The Sexiest Man Alive.
He moved one hand up and caressed Cyrus' cheek, his strong hands holding a surprisingly tender touch. "Quit rambling." he whispered then finally closed the distance between them with a kiss. His lips, like many have dreamt of, were warm and gentle yet held a seductive dominance. He was aware that Cyrus had just gotten into an accident, but he couldn't control himself when the younger male acted like that! Even then, this was the first time they both had a day off in so long, and that was a chance he couldn't pass up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:11 am
Cyrus Liddell

Despite being very much frazzled by the closeness of such an attractive man, and one that he'd adored as an actor for so long, Cyrus still had it in him to be offended by the man's order. "Yo, I don't ramble!" he tried to say, cut off early in the sentence by the kiss. He only managed to get in the first word, rest falling into a mumble as his eyes fluttered closed, his hands moving from the actor's chest to his broad, somehow muscled shoulders. He was young, but he wasn't stupid! When kissing THE Sexiest Man Alive, one did not push him away. So Cyrus didn't.
It took a little bit, but soon enough, Cyrus had regained enough control over his body to return the kiss, almost a little too afraid to take it to the next step. But Carroll was bold, he was daring, he was cheeky! So Cyrus, channeling his inner Carroll, cautiously parted his lips and let his tongue venture out, lightly touching the larger actor's bottom lip.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Given permission, Cliff parted his own lips and let his tongue brush against Cyrus'. His tongue slid into the younger male's mouth and rubbed against the cheeks, the tongue, even the teeth. He just loved tasting Cyrus, it was something he could never get tired of.
Finally, Cliff stopped the kissed by moving his head away. He breathed heavily, more from controlling his carnal urges than from their passionate moment, and as a thin trail of saliva connected their mouths, he rested his forehead against the younger male's. "Do you have enough energy for more?" he asked, his deep voice drenched with desire.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:04 pm
Cyrus Liddell

He bit his lip, shaking with desire for more. "Y-yes," he breathed, finger digging into Cliff's shoulders. "Yes, more!" Cyrus opened his eyes, looking into Cliff's deep eyes and mentally begging them not to just stop. He looked just like his doppelganger right then, when he was in bed and wanting more.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:38 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip or PM

User Image

The legendary sexy smirk of his graced his lips when he heard Cyrus. "Where did all of your pride go?" he teased before kissing him again. It was a fast kiss this time, but it conveyed the amount of lust he felt. His hand drifted from Cyrus' cheek and went to the shirttail, where he hungrily pulled it up to expose the torso he craved all the time. Cliff broke the kiss once again, opening his eyes a fraction so he could see how arousing Cyrus' face was. He wasn't disappointed.
Smirking and licking his own lips, Cliff lowered his head and kissed the nape of the other's neck. He grazed his tongue against it and sucked on it long enough to leave a mark, then he went to the exposed chest and stopped at the desired spot. "You always make such a naughty noise when I mess with these." he commented and, as his teasing eyes stared at Cyrus' face, licked the tip of one n****e.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:01 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Nngh! N-no!" he whimpered, tilting his head to the side and back, lips parted and moans filling the room. "Cliff... Cli-Cliff, I... I- ah!" Cyrus' left hand moved upwards into Cliff's hair, pushing his head further down and shaking. He could only guess that other Cyrus was as sensitive as he was on his chest. "Pl-please, don't tease me." His whisper was a plea, begging for mercy, begging for that sweet pleasure that Carroll was so lucky taste so often before.

Awesome nerd
Much as I want PM, I guess time skip.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip or PM

User Image

Cliff hesitated and felt his eyes widen by a fraction. A blush brightened his face as he looked at the begging look on Cyrus' face. Gulping, he stopped himself from gawking and looked back to the body that begged for more of his touches. The hand on his head urged him downward, but he wanted to tease the man a little more. So, his blush blending well with his lustful stare, he leaned in, licked, and playfully bit the tip.

~~~

The handsome movie star slept peacefully on his side of the bed. He folded his arms beneath the pillow the held his sleeping head. The silk sheet covered his body except for part of his chest, showing off glistening pecs that have been plastered on posters of girls' bedrooms and the entire Internet.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 pm
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus, however, was sitting up and wide awake, breathing slowly so as to not wake up the man beside him. His mind was racing, and not in a good way. He'd just made Cliff a cheater on his lover, Carroll. He'd done something so terrible, and as good as it felt physically, and as wonderful as Cliff made him feel emotionally, it wasn't right. With a sigh, the forced actor stood up from the bed, grabbing Cliff's shirt that had somehow been tossed onto a lamp and pulling it on. He walked into the bathroom, closing the door before turning on the light and looking at himself in the mirror. "So this is what you've come to, Cyrus," he murmured, touching his tangled hair before bowing his head to the cold marble. "God, if Mother could only see me now."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

By the time Cyrus would walk out of the restroom, he'd find that Cliff was awake, but barely. By the way Cliff exhaled heavily and rubbed his eyes, he had just woken up. He looked around, groggily blinking a few times, and when he realized it wasn't his home he looked around, his sea blue eyes landing on Cyrus. "Oh hey." he mumbled sleepily - he noticed that the smaller male looked cute with his shirt on. "What time is it?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:55 pm
Cyrus Liddell

The double toyed with the buttons of the shirt as he walked back into the bedroom, unable to stop the breathless smile that came with seeing that beautiful man naked in his bed- that is, the bed that he'd be using for the next few months. Cyrus glanced at the clock on the bedside, reading the time. "It's 1:30 in the morning. Not bad considering everything started at around 4 in the afternoon." Moving around to Cliff's side of the bed, Cyrus picked up the man's pants and brushed away invisible pieces of lint, folding them with strange precision and placing them on top of the closest dresser. "I take it you're spending the night then," he said more than asked, moving back to Cliff's side and sitting on the bed, his feet dangling and fingers still playing with the buttons. "I mean, there's really no point going out this late at night."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff's eyes widened slightly when he heard what time it was. "Sh-t, is it really that late?" he mumbled and turned the bedside clock towards him to see it himself. He swore under his breath and quickly got out of the bed. By the time Cyrus asked if he was spending the night here, he had put his pants on and shook his head. "No, I'd better get out of here." He stared at Cyrus for a minute, wondering if he should let him keep his shirt or not, but decided to let him keep it a little longer. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" he said while putting his jacket on. Zipping it up so it would hide his bare chest, he leaned in and kissed the younger male before heading out of the house.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff