Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

The handsome actor nearly choked on air when Cyrus straddled him. "Wh-What are you doing? We have to get out there in less than an hour!" he said as his hands went to the couch cushions. He was stuck. He could get on with his job and have fun with Cyrus later like always, or take him now and get yelled at by the staff soon after. Despite the consequence, the latter was very tempting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:55 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"We've got forty-five minutes, and I still want your shirt off," he said, fingers already pushing up the fabric and touching his impossibly perfect torso. "I'm perfectly fine with waiting until I get home to play around, but this is a new trailer, and a new couch, and I really want to consummate them before we go out there and work on this terrible film." Remembering their first time, Cyrus reached up and undid the top five buttons of his shirt, showing off most of his perfect, but slender front.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

The exposed chest was what made the final decision for Cliff. He stared with wide eyes as his face turned red like a thermometer. Unable to object anymore, he fumbled to take his own shirt off. "Okay, but we'll have to be quick." he said before kissing the slimmer male's neck.

~~~

The two directors stood about seven feet from Cyrus' dressing room. Dennis sighed and ran a hand though his blonde hair whereas Carlisle impatiently checked his watch and tapped his foot.
"We're going to start filming in fifteen minutes. How much longer do they plan on taking?" Carlisle grumbled while glowering at his watch.
"No idea, but I don't know which is worse: Having to walk in on them or facing Theodore's wrath." Dennis mumbled. The thought of the angered scriptwriter made both directors tense up for a second.
"... I'm going in." Carlisle said with a determined glint shining off his glasses.
The blonde jumped and quickly grabbed his partner's arm. "No way! I don't want to lose my sight! Just give them a few more minutes, please?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:23 am
Cyrus Liddell

The pretty double chuckled softly as he took a wet rag to his new lover's chest, wiping off the sweat and stray essence. "You know, I wish I could just send you off to the cameras with all of this on you," he said with a smirk before lowering the shirt once more and walking over to the laundry basket and tossing the rag in. Cyrus then strode back to the area near the couch and looked into the huge mirror, reaching up to fix his long hair. "And you should let me top more often~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cliff sat in a daze, his face blushing brightly and his gaping mouth a culmination of squiggles. He barely replied when Cyrus began cleaning his chest. He only reanimated when he was suggested to let the other top more. "After what just happened, I wouldn't mind." he chuckled and, with a lazy sigh, got back on his feet. He bent over to pick up his shirt and walked over to the slimmer male, sliding his arms around his waist from behind. "We should probably leave right now." he chuckled and kissed the side of the star's head before glancing slyly at the door.

"Carlisle... stop...!" Dennis begged, his arms wrapped around the other director. (( emotion_awesome ))
The brunette director clenched his jaw as he tried to grab the doorknob to Cyrus' dressing room. A vein pulsed at the side of his head and grew the more Dennis held him back. "Let... me... go!" he snarled as he tried to overpower the arms wrapped around his shoulders and the legs sprawled out in hopes of stopping his movement. "We shoot... in three... minutes!!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Oh, just give me a little while longer," he purred, leaning back in the man's arms and smiling happily. This felt so warm and safe, and the world seemed to not exist. It was just them, and Cyrus was so in love with this dream that he almost forgot the reality of the lie he was telling the man who was quickly stealing his heart.
With a deep sigh, the young double turned in Cliff's arms and kissed his jaw before pulling away entirely. "We need to get out there before the Homoerotic Subtext Twins come in. If you want, you can come over tonight after work and we can continue this." His offer lilted with a bit of expectation, the young man wanting nothing more than spend more time with him. Then there was that little hint of warning in his tone that both commanded that Cliff stay the night, and wondered why he probably wouldn't.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

A question mark floated around Cliff's head when he heard Cyrus mention the directors. "Homo...? The directors? I'd imagine they're ready to break this door down by now." he noted while rubbing the back of his head. Moving away from Cyrus, he slid his shirt back on and kissed the other male's forehead. "We'll finish this later tonight." he smirked down at his co-star then turned and headed out of the room.
"Just one... more... minute...!" Dennis grunted as he struggled to keep Carlisle at bay. One of the most puzzling things he ever knew was that Carlisle had ridiculous strength he saved for last minute problems. This was one of those times. The brunette director was severely close to getting the doorknob, his fingertips were grazing it, when-
The two directors froze as the door opened. Both men, frozen in their battle, looked up to meet the curious gaze of their lead actor.
"What are you two doing?" Cliff finally asked. "We'll be shooting any minute, you guys can't be fooling around." he said as he walked towards the set. He waited to be out of their sights before chuckled at his words. If there was one thing he loved besides Cyrus, it was messing with those two.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:51 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"And you're bringing the chocolate syrup and the honey," he continued for the famous star, fixing his own shirt before strting towards the door. "Break a leg, or two, Northwind!" he called once the door was open and everyone could hear them again. He walked out several seconds after Cliff, freezing himself at the sight of the two. God, it was just like his fanfiction! I-I mean, that creepy fanfiction that people wrote. He only read it for the poor grammar and spelling!
After he'd gotten rid of his new blush, he walked past them and let out a long breath. "I swear, you two. This is why everyone thinks you're sleeping together. You just encourage those rumors." He reached up and flipped his hair at them, striding past them and going towards the set.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The two directors stared at Cyrus as he walked away and waited for him to leave before looking at each other, limbs still wrapped around each other.
"... People think we sleep together?" Dennis blinked.
"Get off me." Carlisle snapped.

Theodore was slumped in his seat as he watched Cliff get touched up by make-up artists. There was one, but where was the other? Sighing, the writer tapped his rolled up script against his head. That brat was going on a strike again, wasn't he? And just what the hell were Carlisle and Dennis doing not getting them? Maybe he'll go search up one of those fanfictions he heard so much about from the make-up department and turn it into a movie!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:05 pm
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus flounced onto his chair so that his make-up could be touched up, giggling as a particular spot was brushed. He waved away concern, now sitting still and peeking over at Cliff every now and then. It didn't take long for him to be finished, and hopping out of the chair, he visibly brightened at the sight of Theodore. "Teddy!" he greeted, walking over. "Have you been thinking about what we talked about?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Theodore waited for Cyrus to get closer before hitting the top of his head with the script. "Idiot! Don't talk to me about a new movie when you nearly show up late for your current one!" scolded the irritated writer. "What did I say earlier? I said one mess-up and you could forget your chances! You'd better impress the hell out of me today." he seethed. Seeing him like this, it was understandable why Dennis and Carlisle feared him more than anyone else. And this was him when he was only a little angry!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:35 pm
Cyrus Liddell

But Cyrus only laughed and grinned. "Hey, at least I wasn't completely late! Come on, Teddy, be happy I'm not later than usual. Now show me a smile, and I'll give you the performance of a lifetime!" he replied, reaching over and poking Theodore's forehead with his index finger.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Theodore just remained frowning, his eyebrow twitched as his forehead began being poked. "Quit poking me and get back to your job before I blacklist you." he seethed behind grit teeth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:50 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"You know, being so angry all the time will only serve to give you wrinkles," he said, pouting his lips before going onto the set stage. He nodded at an assistant, who rushed over to show him the scene they were doing. This was supposed to be a flashback to college days before the villain became a villain and the hero became a spy. He sat on the arm of the couch, looking over his and Cliff's lines quickly before nodding again and watching the boy scurry off.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:27 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"The way you treat Theodore, I'm surprised he hasn't fired you yet." Cliff commented as he walked over to his co-star. Dressed in his villainous attire, the Cliff pulled off a beautiful mixture of sexy and scary. Demonic goat horns came out of each side of his head, covered by black hair that, thanks to extensions, went down to his chin; contact lens were put into his eyes to give him glowing, slit pupils; a hidden belt around his waist controlled a black devil tail that swayed behind him; and golden rings slid decorated clawed fingers, one of which rested on his hip. All of these features hid behind a wall of elegance, or in this case, his satin black suit.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff