Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah
I guess just time skip to his house... after you get your SAT set up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cliff paused to consider it. It wasn't that he didn't want to go with Cyrus - quite the contrary! - it was just that the public usually saw them as two co-stars that barely paid each other mind. They weren't so sweet and affectionate to each other when the mass was watching.
Then again, carpooling was a form of going green, and that plus a publicity stunt for their upcoming movie would definitely give them a both a good look and a nice cover. "Seven it is." Cliff decided with a smirk then leaned down to kiss the man.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:42 pm
Cyrus Liddell

But Cyrus pulled back before he could be kissed, wriggling out of Cliff's arms. "That'll have to wait until after," he teased, grabbing his coat and tugging it on. "Now you go take care of your voiceovers. I'll see you tonight." He winked at the man, then strode out the door.

Awesome nerd
So it's begun.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah
What arc ideas did we have for these two?

User Image

Cliff blinked as his kiss was denied, looking over to see Cyrus strutting away with a satisfied smirk on his face. Cliff sighed. "What a tease." he muttered, though he couldn't help but smile anyway.

~~~

Seven came and a black limo pulled up in Cyrus' driveway. The driver stepped out to open the passenger's section, where Cliff waited.
He was wearing a fine black suit that outlined his strong yet lean build, one of his prides. He pulled back his sleeve to look at his watch, a nervous habit. No matter how long he had been with Cyrus, he was always reduced to a shambling mess next to the beauty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:18 pm
Cyrus Liddell

Said beauty stood in front of a full-length mirror, looking down at his outfit. An aqua button-up, blue jeans, brown boots, grey-green coat, blue scarf, and a brown beanie. This looked nothing like him. Each item of clothing cost more than his apartment, and that was all on their own! The watch he wore cost more than his car, the ring on his finger cost more than one semester's tuition. This was far beyond anything he could have ever seen himself wearing. He moved to the back of the closet, pressing a hidden button to reveal a secret compartment. Inside were his clothes from before, a tattered sweater with cheap jeans and sneakers he'd had since high school. He reached for his thick glasses, setting them on his face. It had been so long, he'd forgotten the weight.
Hearing his phone chime with the time, Cyrus put away the glasses and walked into the bathroom to put in his contacts, pushing silver hair away from his face. "Showtime," he whispered to his reflection before walking away. Once outside, Cyrus opened the door to the limousine and sat inside, looking over to Cliff and blushing. He was always so ridiculously handsome, it was easy for forget this was all a lie. "O-oh, I thought this was a barbecue," he stammered. "I'm too dressed down, I should go change." Cyrus moved to open the door, blushing red as a tomato.

Awesome nerd
Well, the real Cyrus has to wake up at some point, I know we had that. I don't really remember any others, although I know we had quite a few.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:44 pm
Mayah Playah
Well, got any ideas?

User Image

A large, strong hand reached out and grabbed Cyrus' wrist. "Nonsense, you look great." Cliff said with loving, shining eyes. He let go of the star's wrist, not wanting to force him to do anything, his eyes looking him up and down. He couldn't understand why Cyrus would want to change, he looked amazing! His clothes fit him perfectly and colors brought out those eyes that held emotions only he could interpret.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:51 pm
Cyrus Liddell

Now he was blushing simply from the compliment. Cyrus looked around, and seeing that there was no possibility anyone could look in on them, reached for Cliff's hand and held it tenderly as he looked out the window. "Y-you look really nice tonight," he said, trying not to look. If he did, they'd be stuck back here all night.

Awesome nerd
I'd kinda like to see Cyrus meet Alcott who immediately can tell something not right with the guy, we could have an accident on set where Cyrus uses his medical training to help and people get suspicious because real Cyrus isn't a med student who would know what to do, we could maybe have a couple of Cyrus' college friends bounce in and meet everyone and have to be repeatedly told not to say anything. Best I can think of.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash