Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Invisible; ignored by the world. As Dragon took the picture into his hands, staring at that moment of happiness that was forever frozen on that piece of paper, he felt a pang of sympathy beat through his heart. Ignored by the world. So he wasn't alone.

Dragon took a step back from the butler when the suit was finished being put on him. Benson was right, it was a few inches big on him, so the clothes came off as baggy. The maids offered to pin them back for him, but he declined. There was no point in fixing up a suit if he would be using it for a day.
"A-Are you sure it's okay for me to wear something like this?" he asked Benson when the maids left.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

Benson nodded, shooing away the maids. "Yes, it's only for supper and a little beyond. After that, the master will likely ask that we locate jeans and t-shirts for you if he thinks those are too uncomfortable for you." Benson handed the women the wet clothes, taking a blanket and handing it to Dragon. "Now then, why don't you follow me into the dining room? I'm sure the master will join you in there for to eat."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"O-Oh, no, that's okay. I don't need a change of clothes. I'll be out of here as soon as my clothes are dry and the rain lightens." Dragon insisted, but the butler seemed more focused on leading him to the dining area than listening to him. Pursing his lips, the brown-eyed boy followed after him in silence.
Just as the hallways and the foyer of the mansion were magnificent, so too was the dining area. The table seemed to stretch forever, and a brilliant chandelier hung above it. Dragon stared, captivated by the crystal lights of the chandelier. As beautiful as it was, what was it like to be the only person living here (besides employees), to be the only one that knows about such wonders.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"You don't listen very well, do you?" asked the elderly butler as they walked. "It's a hurricane, boy. These things last for days. I'm sorry, but that rain won't be lessening until likely the end of the week." He stopped in front of the doors, taking hold of the handle. "Now, most everywhere in the mansion is lit by candles. This is the only room that isn't, but the lights are supposed to go completely out any hour now. You've been warned." He nodded, then allowed the boy in before disappearing again.
Sitting at the head of the table was the monster man from before, papers surrounding him and a pen held precariously in one hand. He looked up, then smiled at the young man with sparkling white teeth that were sharp-looking even from a distance. "Oh, hi! I'm over here, in the chair. Please, take a seat anywhere." He bent his head to return to work, maids readying a seat near the end since most people didn't much care to sit by their master. He looked up, narrowing his eyes. "Ladies, please. Let the boy choose his own seat."
They nodded, standing off to the side in wait as Phoebe returned to his work, setting aside paper after paper, Benson appearing every now and then to take away stacks and drop off others.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Hearing the familiar voice, Dragon tilted his head down and hesitated at the sight of the host. Benson said that Mr. Deidre was invisible...
So why could he see him?
Dragon blinked and rubbed his eyes to make sure it wasn't some splotch in his eye causing it, and it wasn't. Sitting at the end of the table and writing meticulously was Mr. Deidre, horns and all. Even with his eyes changing from a color that wasn't gold was he still able to see him. Maybe he was invisible to humans? Or was it his demon blood that let him see him?
Nevertheless, Dragon walked towards the table when told to pick a seat. Nobody seemed to want to sit next to the host despite how nice he is. An inescapable loneliness.
Perhaps it was an urge to repay the kindness given to him, maybe it was empathy, but Dragon walked over to the seat closest to the owner and sat down in it. He looked up at Phoebe's face and smiled lightly at him then looked back down at the plates in front of him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe was so engrossed by signing papers that he barely noticed someone was sitting beside him. He looked up, reaching up with sharp claws to tuck hair behind his ear and blink at him in confusion. He smiled back unconsciously, the smile as kind as the others had been. He looked down at the food. "Ah, you got the good stuff. Eileen makes some of the best stew to be had this side of the world," he noted, having nothing in front of himself but an orange (already peeled) and a bottle of water in a glass bottle. "I hope you enjoy your meal. I'm afraid I'm rather terrible company, what with my work and my visibility being an issue." He called for a pretty young maid, handing her a thick scroll. "Here, bring this back downstairs. I worked out a few kinks in the spell, but it should still work. Speaking of, how're your lessons going, Monique?"
"Well, sir," she replied with a thickly accented voice, her gaze somewhere past the chair. She clearly couldn't see him either. "I'll go and take this, then." She glanced to Dragon, her eyes shading with an inky blackness that meant only one thing: she was a demon too. Low-level, of course, but a demon nonetheless.
As the girl walked away, Phoebe returned his attention to his guest. "I assume Benson has already told you my name. I'm Phoebe Deirdre, it's nice to meet you properly."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Hearing a female voice, the young man's crimson eyes lifted in time to make eye contact with the maid. He inhaled sharply at the stare he was given, recognizing it as a demon's, and quickly looked down. The sight of the prepared food didn't help him, either. Dragon's mouth thinned as he stared at the cooked meat floating amidst peas, carrots, and potato slices. His stomach wanted to groan in protest, but he managed to hide it. Food was... always an issue with him. He was able to look human enough, but his digestive track came from his Wendigo blood. And like a Wendigo, he ate raw meat. Tch, he should have thought of this earlier! He couldn't possibly explain to Phoebe that he couldn't eat the food they already made for him, especially when the host gave it high praise!
Hiding his worry, he inhaled deeply through his nose and smiled back at the monster. "My name's Dragon." he introduced back. Usually he would be hesitant with giving his name out to people. After all, he was named after a mythical beast, and it wasn't because of how legendary and strong the beast was in legends. It was because his 'father' thought it sounded cool. Nevertheless, Dragon's focus was on the food before him. He had to stay on Phoebe's good side. Taking the spoon closest to him, he dunked it into the bowl and lifted the spoonful of stew into his mouth. His body immediately wanted to purge the alien substance, wanting raw and not cooked, but he refused to even show any signs of disgust. He chewed, swallowed, and smiled down at his dish. "I-It's very good." he complimented.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Dragon, huh?" he repeated, trying the name out before smiling. "I like it! Thousands of times better than Phoebe anyway. Your father probably liked how it sounded, mine just wanted to put a name to the tag and forgot I was a boy." He laughed, as if it didn't bother him anymore, although there was still that shine in those kind blue eyes that said it did. He reached for an orange slice, something ringing inside him as he watched the boy try the food. Although Dragon seemed to like it, something inside Phoebe told him he didn't. He chose not to voice it just yet and called out to another maid. "Lavinia?"
A very young girl hopped over, her age probably not more than twelve. She stood by the chair, facing the water bottle. "Yes, sir?" she asked her voice small and cute.
The man smiled gently, taking her hand and leading it to one of Dragon's plates covered in mostly greens. "This one. Please bring it back. Ask Chef if she minds making a steak for our guest."
She nodded, taking the plate and looking at Dragon expectantly. "Well done, medium, rare, or raw?" she asked, eyes big and innocent. One wouldn't have been able to tell that she had rougarou blood and would one day devour humans until all that was left was a bloodstain.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Is that really how Dragon was named?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah
Yup.

User Image

The grip on Dragon's spoon subconsciously tightened when he heard Phoebe's comment over his name. A name that sounded cool. Even the enthusiasm in his voice reminded him off...
The little girl's voice snapped Dragon from his thoughts, and his grip loosened considerably. He turned his head, black eyes quickly fading to white, and blinked at the girl. She had a scent that was different from others. It wasn't demonic, but wasn't human, either, yet it had some kind of bloodlust in it, even if she wasn't aware of it yet. The young man hesitated. The maids he met weren't human, so would it be okay to...?
"Umm... R-Raw." he mumbled in a barely audible tone and looked down shamefully, not wanting to see anyone's shocked or disgusted glares.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

The girl giggled happily at him. "Oh! That's how I like mine too!" she told him before skipping away. "Coming right up!"
Phoebe chuckled as she left, shaking his head. "I swear, that girl. She's just a bucket of smiles. Shame she'll die so early, but a rougarou's life is never an easy one." The man finally handed Benson the last of the stacks of paper, sticking his pen into his pocket and leaning back in the chair. He crossed his long legs, great wings twitching behind him as he shifted to get comfortable. "So, you aren't human either?" he asked the boy, raising a hand to wave it dismissively. "It's okay if you aren't. I mean, there are about six people here that are actual, well, people, myself not included. I'm a cursed human, Benson's an elf, Dennis over there is a spider."
A tall, wiry teen looked over, sunken features pulling into a smile as he was addressed. He raised a hand to wave before going back to work patching up a stack of blankets.
Phoebe scratched his cheek carefully, then crossed his arms and smiling encouragingly at Dragon. "You don't need to tell me what you are if you don't want to. I don't mind not knowing."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
I wanna see this.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah
Here. Say nothing about my awful skills back then.

User Image

Dragon lifted his gaze again when the girl replied with a cheerful smile. He felt a small smile and a blush grace his face as she skipped away, then he looked to Phoebe when he was explained who a few non-humans were. At least he wasn't alone in the non-human factor...
The young man's grass green eyes went to his lap, where his twiddling fingers sat, and after a moment of contemplation he looked back up to host. "I-I'm half-Wendigo and half-demon." he explained. His hand subconsciously went to his right forearm, clasping over the seal mark that sealed away his Wendigo side. Proof that he was terrifying to others.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

He nodded in understanding, smiling a little. "You're part Wendigo? Oh, I've read about those. Algonquian, if I'm correct. Prone to cannibalism and taking the form of those they've eaten. Fascinating, really. You're very powerful, Dragon." He reached for the water, pulling it open and taking a sip before putting it away.
Right then, the girl returned, a big juicy steak on a platter with her. She placed it down, then with a grin, rushed away back into the kitchen.
Phoebe reached under the table for a book, opening it and putting it near Dragon. "Do you like to read lore, Dragon?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
Sounds exotic.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A cannibal. Yeah, that was one way of putting it. Dragon's irises grew tinted with darkness when the pile of raw meat was laid down before him. It smelled delicious, and his stomach ached for it, but his mind wasn't in the right place. He didn't want to eat this and remind himself of how disgusting he was, but any longer and he'd start snapping at every little thing. With a sigh from his nostrils, Dragon set his hands down on the raw food and lowered his head. Instead of the human set of teeth he appeared to have, razor sharp teeth revealed themselves when he opened his mouth, and they ripped into the meat easily. Blood splattered from the chunks, getting all over his hands and his mouth, gripping from his chin and onto his lap. An archaic show, but one he never learned to be polite about.
He ripped out another chunk and tilted his head back like a dog, letting the meat fall into his mouth. He chewed once and swallowed the rest, and when he looked back at the table he saw a book laid out before him. "Lore?" he echoed in a questioning tone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Legends," he explained, not that bothered by the younger man's eating styles. He'd seen worse in his years, and honestly couldn't care less what occurred. Instead, he kept his eyes on the book, flipping through pages and landing on a creature called the Ahuizotl. "Like this Aztec beauty. I read up on him last week. He's about as real as Bigfoot, but served as a base for many other creatures. It's believed that the chupacabra stories surfaced because of this guy, but I don't believe it. I think he was created to scare people away from the real deal. What do you think?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Swallowing back another bite, Dragon leaned towards the book and looked down at the picture of the mythical beast. "I-I've never heard of it before." he murmured, curious dirt brown eyes turning violet. "What do you mean 'scare people away from the real deal'?" he then asked.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff