Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

"Occasionally, real creatures create stories of other, more fearsome monsters to hide themselves," he said, turning the page and pointing to a more detailed painting of the beast. "It makes sense, I think."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh." Dragon murmured while staring at the different picture. If that was the case, then could he create a fable about something even more terrifying than him? Would anyone even be willing to listen to him?
Glancing back up at the host, a question formed in the young man's mind. "What exactly are you?" he asked shyly, careful about whether or not he was treading on a sensitive subject. "Were you cursed to become a demon?" he questioned as his changing eyes traced the man's horns and wings.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe thought for a minute, then opened his mouth to answer. "Not really. Demons have particular powers, like shapeshifting, possession, things like that. I don't. I just have these wings. Oh, and some months, I transform into a woman." He shrugged, crossing his legs and his arms. "I'm just a cursed human. It's really as simple as that."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A woman?! Dragon thought, nearly choking at air. How could Phoebe say that so casually? How long did he stay a girl? What did he even look like? Cursed or not, the thought of a pretty lady with a smile as kind as Phoebe's made the young man blush timidly.
"U-Uh, umm, I-I have a curse, too." he said while looking down at his twiddling (yet bloody) thumbs. "A-A couple, actually. My eyes, for one." he started and looked back at the host. At that very moment the irises darkened to a dark brown.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"So that's why your eyes change," he murmured, flicking hair from his eyes and leaning closer to get a better look. "Curious. Do you have fluctuating power due to them? And what are the finer details of your curse?" He gestured to a tapestry that had a bit of writing on it. "That has a copy of my curse. I'll bring it down later so you can see it."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Seeing the host lean in closer, Dragon's blush deepened out of embarrassment and he looked away quickly. "I don't know it very well, b-but each color is supposed to control some kind of element." he explained while nervously rubbing his arm. Exhaling through his nose, he straightened in his poster and moved his hand away from his arm to hold it out in front of his face. He wasn't sure what color his irises were, so he prayed nothing got out of control. His eyes at the time shined a pale yellow and soon electricity began to surge up and down his forearm. He concentrated on the flowing energy, and within half a second his eyes turned frost blue, and the threads of electricity froze into frosty spikes that covered his arm.
"I don't know how to control it, though." Dragon added before dropping his arm onto the meat on his plate. The ice broke off from impact, but many of the spikes dug into the meat before breaking away. He freed his arm and flexed his fingers, then he pulled it towards him and rubbed the warmth back into it. "I hate it." he said under his breath. He hated not knowing why he had it or why he couldn't even control it. The more questions he had, the more frustrated he got.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"That's actually really cool," praised Phoebe before hearing that Dragon hated it. He was silent for a moment, the stood and held up the water bottle, trying to show that he was standing now. "Can I show you something?" He moved out of the chair, wiggling the chair as he did. "Just follow the water bottle. I just want to show you something really fast."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Yeah, cool, the younger man thought to himself bitterly. Many people thought it was cool. Instead of freak, they thought of his trait as interesting, or even awesome. So why did he still hate it? Because he never wanted it to begin with. It was forced upon him, and no one ever explained to him what it was for or how to use it. He couldn't walk anywhere without someone staring or asking about his eyes. How could he explain something he couldn't understand himself?
Snapped out of his thoughts by the wiggling of a chair, Dragon turned in time to see Phoebe holding up a water bottle. "Oh. Uh, okay." he nodded and trained his flaming red eyes on the bottle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:54 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe chuckled at Dragon's focusing on the bottle, shaking his head as he forgot he was supposed to be invisible for a moment. "Come on. It's just this way. Benson, a flashlight, please." The older man nodded and held out a long blue flashlight, wincing as the cursed human's fingers accidentally brushed against his. Hurt entered Phoebe's eyes at the wince, lower lip trembling a little bit. Pushing away the sadness felt by the sudden reminder of his outcast status, he used the flashlight to point at a dark hallway and attempted a smile. "Come on, Dragon." Phoebe then started walking, turning on the flashlight as he entered the hallway.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon watched the butler hand Phoebe the flashlight. He glanced up when he noticed the the butler hesitate. Oh, that look. He recognized that look. Dragon pursed his lips and looked to Phoebe, feeling his heart sink when he saw the sadness in his eyes. He recognized that look, too. He wanted to reach out and hug him, because he didn't want Phoebe to think he was hated by everyone.
But before he could do anything Phoebe began walking to the hallway. Dragon hesitated then followed closed behind, his eyes turning golden once again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"A little over ten years ago, I was a lawyer," started Phoebe, keeping his eyes forward and trusting the click of Dragon's shoes behind him to mean that he was following him. "I worked at my father's law firm. Not that I'm sure he really knew, but I worked there, definitely. My parents never really knew I existed. In fact, my sister once said that my mother would put me into my crib and forget I was there until most of the day was done. Even my nanny forgot me. The only reason I made it past my childhood was my elder sister. She was the only person who saw me. You can imagine how terrible high school was." He chuckled lightly at the memory. Phoebe had never been extraordinarily handsome, and at the school he went to, most of the students were handsome works of art, beautifully sculpted in every way.
He shook himself from his memories and stopped in front of a door. "I lost my job soon after being hired, mostly because I wasn't informed of an important meeting. Because I missed it, the firm lost a huge case with a wealthy patron and client, and I got fired. I'm sure it was for more than just me missing a few details, but I was too angry to say anything. In my anger, I stormed into the building the next day to demand my job, only to run into some random fool who hadn't seen me. I yelled at him, the red haze too thick for my to control myself. Unfortunately, a witch saw me, and decided I needed to be punished for taking out my rage on an innocent person. He didn't expect my life to have been so empty of similar incidents, but still thought I could learn a decent lesson, and now, I'm like this. At least I procured a personality throughout all of this."
The man opened the door, revealing a small art gallery. He led Dragon into it, the flashlight roaming around before finally settling on a portrait of an attractive man in a suit with a bouquet of flowers and a small smile on his lips. Phoebe gazed up at the man, eyes soulful and a little sad. "That was me, just after graduating from college," he explained, voice quieter than before. "Huge change, isn't it?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd
He was adorable, methinks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon listened to Phoebe's tale as he looked around the darkened mansion, though he glanced back at the host every time he mentioned not being noticed.
When they entered the art gallery, he looked at all the pictures the light reached out to, amazed by their designs and looks. He stopped besides Phoebe when he stopped and followed his gaze to the portrait of the handsome man. Huge change, indeed. How could anyone ignore someone that looked so sweet and kind, let alone turn them into a beast? It was awful. How could Phoebe still smile after everything he's been through?
"... I... never knew what my childhood was like." Dragon started. He wasn't even sure why he was talking, especially to someone he barely knew, but he couldn't help himself. "One of my curses was to become seventeen-years-old, so I'm really three." he explained as starlight eyes stayed on the portrait. "I remember some things from before my age curse, though. My parents... They didn't want me, so they would make me fall asleep and leave me in my crib, too." He was about to say more about his parents, but his subconscious quickly tossed those thoughts aside, not wanting to delve into any of that. "I tried to live in the school I was born in, but every roommate I had would suddenly vanish after a few days. Every single person." He smiled sadly as tears threatened to fill his dim gray eyes. "There was this one girl I really liked. She asked me to this big dance that was going on at my old school, so you can imagine how happy I was." He turned his head to smile tearfully at the host. "She never came." Quickly turning back to the portrait, he moved one hand up to wipe away tears that were about to roll down. "Sorry. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I know what it's like to be alone."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe listened in silence, taking in the details that Dragon didn't say. So he was lonely too, huh? That explained a lot, like how he had to be pretty much forced into the house. The man inhaled slowly, holding his breath as he collected his thoughts. "You don't have to be alone anymore, you know," murmured the man, raising his free hand to his neck to rub in nervousness. "I mean, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to stay here a little longer after the storm passes. The servants seem to really like you, and... I like you too." He glanced back to Dragon, raising his shoulder in question. "Besides, it'd be really nice to have someone to talk to who understands. You don't have to answer right now. Just... Will you think about it?"

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon's eyes widened when Phoebe offered for him to stay longer. He looked at the timid host, then, slowly, his gaping mouth turned into a frown. "D-Didn't you hear me?" he asked. "People vanish after being around me a few days. A-Aren't you worried that your staff leaves? Wh-What if you-?" He caught himself before finishing that sentence.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"Then I'll handle it," he said simply, shrugging. "I won't disappear, and neither will anyone else. If we do, then you can leave if that's what you want. But I personally would rather you stay." He moved the flashlight back to the door. "You don't have to decide now."

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items