Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

"I'm okay with being alone."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seeing Phoebe's face like that, so red and scrunched up in shameful pleasure, was addicting. The adult hormones that had been stuck behind his dam of childish thoughts were finally free to roam his strong body. He could feel the arousal going down his body, and he wasn't feeling nervous at all.
He closed his eyes, deciding to focus on pleasuring the submissive lawyer. If his tongue wasn't circling Phoebe's n****e or his teeth gently gnawing on the bud, his hot breath was warming it and the skin around him. He continued this pleasurable torture for a minute longer then started moving his kisses downward again. He stopped below the belly button, kissing the skin just above the most sensitive of areas.

"That is, as long as I'm alone with you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Phoebe struggled to respond to Dragon's caresses, his hands trembling as they left the bed and gripped the man's shoulders. Dragon, we have to stop b-before we go too far," he managed to say, although he continued to moan, arch and wriggle. "I-I don't think we're ready yet!"

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

But Dragon didn't listen. He kept kissing, goaded by the beautiful sounds of moans. He finally stopped the kiss and looked at the bulge int he lawyer's pants. Large hands moved down and opened the pants up, freeing the appendage that beckoned him. "Just let me do this." Dragon breathed as his fingers curled around the base of the appendage. He could remember Phoebe doing it for him, how pleasurable it was and mind-scrambling. He wanted the redhead to feel the same way, then he'd consider stopping. Lowering his head, the Wendigo's hot breath rolled against the stiff appendage, then his tongue slowly licked the tip.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"N-no!" he tried to protest, knowing that this was wrong. They had to stop before things got too far, before they did something they couldn't take back. He wriggled a little more, trying hard to find a way to pull away, when he felt a hot breeze on one of his more sensitive areas.
Phoebe looked down, blinking at the man in surprise. What was he doing?! At the sensation of Dragon's tongue on his appendage, though, he was no longer confused. Phoebe tilted his head back, letting out a loud, low moan. "Oh, God," he could be heard saying, clenching his fists and closing his eyes as his head tilted back.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

There. That's right. Just leave it all to him and relax and keep moaning like that.
There were countless factors that helped Dragon continue. He worked off of his memories from Phoebe's work, from Benson's teaching, and from the silent knowledge in his head. The stiff tip of his tongue circled the edge of the tip then moved down enough for his lips to latch onto it. He started with only a few inches, though his body made it feel like there were a few meters in his mouth. But he didn't tear up or stop, he kept going. He was halfway down when he decided to focus on what he had already. His tongue was unforgiving, rubbing against each side and licking what it could.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Ah!" Phoebe's moans continued on, head pushing into the pillows as his body reacted to the strangely skilled actions of the seemingly-innocent Wendigo. He turned his head to the side, pushing his red face into a pillow and trying hard not to let out anymore noises, only to soon fail and moan deeply into the pillow. "Dragon!" he gasped several times, struggling to not buck his hips into the man's mouth.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon leaned in more, moving until his fingers had no skin to touch. Phoebe was surprisingly smooth, he noted. Without anything to grasp, Dragon followed his new instructions and moved his hand to the scrotum, running the thumb slowly against the seam. His other hand held the inside of Phoebe's thigh, keeping his leg from closing on him while also stroking the sensitive skin with his thumb.
With everything in his mouth, Dragon began to bob his head. It was a slow start, but as the Wendigo continued, he got faster and more relentless with his tongue work. His tongue scraped against every angle, his mouth sucked the pre-c-m out, his teeth gently grazed the hard skin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

It was all too much for the lawyer. He hadn't been faced with a feeling like this since he was in college! With a low groan, the man arched his back high and released his thick essence into Dragon's mouth. It was fast, yes, but he'd been holding back for quite some time.
Blushing sheepishly, his eyes finally pried open as he looked down at the Wendigo. "I'm sorry," he breathed. "I-I just- I couldn't hold back!"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

There was a moment of silence after Phoebe spoke, then Dragon sat up. His upper body, built with strong muscles and bandages that hugged them tightly, glistened with a light veil of sweat. Stray essence dripped off his chin and the corners of his mouth, to which he caught and wiped them off with his thumb. His eyes were hard and still filled with lust as they stared into Phoebe's innocent ones, and as they made eye contact he moved his hand towards his mouth to lick the liquid off. He didn't care about the strong, salty taste. In that instance Dragon was truly the alpha male Spike had mentioned earlier. He was strong and overwhelmingly dominant, and his gaze could send shudders of both intimidation and lust down anyone's spine.
Then, just like that, Dragon smiled his usual shy smile, with a blush to match. "I'm glad you liked it." he said as he slumped a little in his seat. "I-I was hoping my first time wouldn't be so bad." he admitted while bashfully rubbing the back of his head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

Under the strong gaze, Phoebe trembled with desire. He could already feel his length beginning to grow a little hard again, his body tense he struggled to maintain control. Reaching down, he carefully adjusted his clothes and zipped them up, covering his extremely sensitive appendage once more. "You were fantastic," he confessed, cheeks warm as he looked away.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon blushed at the compliment and leaned down to give Phoebe a kiss on the cheek. "You too." he returned and laid down on the other side of the bed. He was back to his childish self. If his timid smiles and easily formed blushes didn't give it away, the curled up position and big color-changing eyes pointed at the lawyer did. Of course, he could've still kept going if he wanted to, he still had plenty of energy and by the sight of Phoebe's downside so did he, but he didn't want to scare him away by rushing things. Although the voice in his head wasn't pleased about this either.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Believe me, you deserve any and all credit," gushed Phoebe and he turned to lay on his side, scooting closer to Dragon and staring into his eyes. "I love you, Dragon," he confessed for the fourteen-millionth time, but he didn't care. He never got tired of saying it.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

Dragon tensed up at the confession he was used to hearing, but at the same time wasn't used to. He blushed for a minute then smiled brightly. "I-I love you too." he said.
Suddenly, the doors flew open and in came the doctor. He had a blush on his face, but unlike the heated blush on many maids and butlers that lingered at the doorway, his seemed more out of embarrassment. He yelled at Phoebe about how he shouldn't disrupt Dragon's healing, and all while looking away sheepishly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"Doctor, I am in charge of what happens to my guests while they are in my house," Phoebe replied sternly, sitting up and crossing his arms at the man. "And besides, Dragon came on to me. Now, he's going to go to sleep, and I want you to go and check on Spike." He wouldn't leave room for questioning, although he pointed to Spike's room in case the doctor forgot who he was.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

User Image

The doctor was surprised by Phoebe's sudden command, or more the confidence he had to give such commands. It must've been that "bonding" he had with the other man that gave him such strength. Still, he was the master of the mansion, and the doctor had no choice but to follow orders and leave to check on the other patient.
Dragon, however, was willing to say something. "Do I really have to go to sleep?" he frowned.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games