Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Be my Hunter's Friend? 8'D [Plots and RP] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:55 pm
Hello! My name is Yin and I'm pretty new to the shop and this is my awkward attempt at setting up a thread to get some RP and plots going for my Hunter : D (that is all I have for now o: )

You can normally get a hold of me through quoting me or PMing me however I also have an AIM Yinbug (but you might have to poke me to get online. <3)

There really isn't anything else interesting on this post so just keep scrolling : D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

Fast Facts
● Harlow Rowan
● 19 Years old
● Mist Division
● Neci The Harpoon

● Very Honest - Likely to hurt your feelings on accident, but always tells the truth.
● Rough on the outside (But mostly soft and goo-y on the inside). A bit of a tomboy.
● Extremely loyal, stick by your side to the very end.
● Check out journal for more info - Here. I'm still working on her personality a bit.

Looking for
Friends/enemies - I honestly just want some kind of interaction. I want her to meet people and get to know them. I honestly just want them to meet people and get to know them. I want her to meet a little bit of everyone!
Girl Time - Harlow loves fashion and make-up and all kinds of girly things. I would love for her to meet others who share this passion to be friends with and spend time with.
A Mentor - I want some one for her to look up to and learn from. I'm not sure what else to add to this. Big brother/sister type.
Spars/Missions/Whatever - I want to get her going on the field~
Crazy plots - if you have weird things or crazy plots you think she would fit into let me know!
OFFER ME THINGS : D I'm pretty much open to -anything- make your offers! Lets work something out!

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:21 am
----  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 am
Reserved Post Post Post  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 am
Reserved Post Post Post  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 am
Reserved Post Post Post  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:26 am
Reserved Post Post Post  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:27 am
Make posts and stuff friends o3 o  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:57 am
Hey Yin! *U*

I was looking over your plot ideas and I would love to throw my intermediate Ian at Harlow for the possible best friend! His previous best friend was a girl named Nevada who was recently killed, and while he's not looking to replace her, I would love to see if Harlow and Ian could develop their own close bond independent of that.

Ian does swing both ways, but he has a boyfriend (sort of), so the option for more-than-friends wouldn't work for them, but I'd still love to plot with you anyhow even if the best friend thing doesn't work out biggrin

I also have my trainee, Ian's brother Alistaire up for plots, as well as my full hunter Gale! heart

yin-bug

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:04 pm
Hi!!

That's totally fine if it doesn't develop into more :] (I was thinking about finding her a few close guy friends like that anyway so O: ) I think they would be super fun to RP we could try them out and see how they work! : D

kuroopu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:13 pm
Honestly, my Hunter won't fit most of those categories xD; Harland could still try to be friends with her, maybe? He could always use more friends O uO  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:13 pm
Yin-Bug

Okay! Right now Ian is in the middle of some deep suffering plots because I'm mean to him but I'd love to have them meet; when Ian gets back from the Haunted House, he'll be in the Infirmary for a few days; maybe Harlow winds up doing a few duty shifts and runs into him or something? o u o  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:14 pm
kuroopu

Sounds like a great plan! : D
Just let me know when! : D

Face your demons

Friends is one of my categories ;D Lets do it! You wanna start or me?  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:32 am
Yin-Bug

I'm going to be a little preoccupied for the next 3 or so days, as work becomes super hectic! But I'm happy to start in some free time, provided you give me some pointers as to where Harlow might be located.  

Lucifer Lemon

Feral Shoujo

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:39 am
Yin-Bug

P.S. That was me, in case it was unclear *points above* I used to make fun of people who posted on mule accounts 'accidentally' and now I see it is vastly true.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff