Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Be my Hunter's Friend? 8'D [Plots and RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:11 am
Face your demons

Lol! that's okay!
And Harlow will either be located in the basement, in the cafeteria or training lol

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:09 pm
I would like to offer up Zascha for some buddy business. He had four younger sisters, one of which was tomboyish who liked to rough house so he's got the experience with it I suppose. >3>a

If you wanted it to go further we could see how it goes/talk plot bunnies (I can shoot you my AIM sn if you got that). But here's Zascha's journal cause his personality is all in there and better than I can explain in this post without copypastaing it.

Yin-Bug

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:55 pm
We can certainly start doing some chatting and RPing and see where it goes! My AIM SN is yinbug and I'm logging on now and I'm going to do my best to remember to stay logged on : D

Also I was eyeing your thread before but I was a little to shy to post lol 8'D
Yayoi

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:42 pm
This is mostly for myself but I have tagged my RPies : D  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:28 am
Yin-Bug

I have Melvin Wood, a intermediate Life hunter with a pistol. He needs to meet more people. He has a bad habit of asking too many questions and lacking social etiquette. However, he values honesty and isn't easily insulted - most if the time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:52 pm
MoonKitsune
Yin-Bug

I have Melvin Wood, a intermediate Life hunter with a pistol. He needs to meet more people. He has a bad habit of asking too many questions and lacking social etiquette. However, he values honesty and isn't easily insulted - most if the time.

Sounds like fun to me!! : D You want to set it up or me?

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:07 am
/boops thread  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:38 pm
heart  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:08 pm
Beep boop
I updated this a bit and would love some RP please :3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:59 pm
ninja

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:52 pm
Hello darling!

I have hunters I can throw at your little dear. 8D

I have a full hunter Sun, Peyton Creedy, that is good for taking people under her wing and offering combat training. She is also good for the occasional girly get together.

Ezekiel Young, Mist Intermediate. He's generally amicable in meeting, but likes to push buttons, and tends to be over honest. He's also fairly apathetic. He is, however, a fellow mist, and works in the infirmary.

Gretchen Howard, Death trainee and amputee. She is sweet as sugar. As much as a pacifist as she can get away with without being a liability. She's a bit of flower child, she likes to be girly, but she's also a bit of a tom boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:14 pm
Beejoux
Hello darling!

I have a full hunter Sun, Peyton Creedy, that is good for taking people under her wing and offering combat training. She is also good for the occasional girly get together.

Ezekiel Young, Mist Intermediate. He's generally amicable in meeting, but likes to push buttons, and tends to be over honest. He's also fairly apathetic. He is, however, a fellow mist, and works in the infirmary.

Gretchen Howard, Death trainee and amputee. She is sweet as sugar. As much as a pacifist as she can get away with without being a liability. She's a bit of flower child, she likes to be girly, but she's also a bit of a tom boy.

Ooo! All of those sound fun! do you have one that you prefer? biggrin  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:40 pm
Yin-Bug
Beejoux
Hello darling!

Ooo! All of those sound fun! do you have one that you prefer? biggrin

No preferences, but I have been prioritizing Gretchen and Zeke, since they're closest to growing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:59 am
Yin-Bug

User Image

If you're still looking for friends etc, Tedan is always up for anything! He's generally friendly and loves meeting new people. He has been around for a little while, despite still being a trainee so some mentoring might also work smile  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers