Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Together Again {Dante & Pure} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:30 am
The Father

If only I'd paid better attention...

If only I'd realized it sooner...

... I would wait forever just to see them again...

User Image

Tyvinda, known also as Trevor and Time, was an assassin in the Brotherhood, a guardian in the shadows meant to protect the light, and was good at what he did. He'd grown up in a home where love and affection was scarce, protected his younger brother from his younger sister and knew very well those outsiders were tainted beings. Then he met a very interesting woman his age from outside of his homeland. Other than the emptiness he showed to most others, he showed her beneath his mask and that he could laugh, he could feel emotions. They were in love and even though his parents didn't think him being with her like he'd been doing was wise, he opted to devote himself to her. Having run away from home at the age of sixteen, marrying his lover at seventeen, Tyvinda lived with this woman called Karma while still continuing his job. After living their lives without much conflict, his wife and children just up and vanished before he returned from his final job. He gave up on life once he realized they were gone without so much as a goodbye. His younger brother, past informant and cousin took care of him in his depression. Once he finally snapped out of his depressed stupor, the reason being believed to be him losing his grip on reality, he's been prepping for the return of his daughters at the very least while still putting up with his younger brother, cousin and his old informant still coming and going so as to make sure he isn't going back into just giving up on life again.

Truth is one of Tyvinda's daughters and she left home with her twin sister, Deception, several years ago without much of an explanation. She hasn't been home since she left and doesn't know of her father's changes since then. What she's done while gone is yet to be explained. As for why she departed from home several years ago, she was searching for her father. Truth wasn't exactly as close to Karma as she was her father after all. She was his princess, something he'd always tell her in her youth. Now she's returning home although she has other plans in mind.

Welcome to their reunion.

User Image

Where are the heck are you?!

Well damn, I screwed up royally...

Talk about dumb luck...

The Daughter

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:50 pm
Dantes_river
hi there~ ^-^ you feeling better today?

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXGentle breaths formed little clouds in front of truth's face as she concentrated on the knife sliding under the window. with a soft click of the latch, a grin forming under the redhead's scarf as she silently slid the window up. keeping the knife ready in case the owner was still awake, she slowly slid inside the house and began searching around.
XXXXXif i were valuables, where would i be hiding? she thought, carefully shuffling through stacks of papers without paying much notice to the names on any of them. she'd grown accustoumed to just searching for keywords whenever she searched letters for money, the rest just a blur to her now. setting the papers back down, she carefully slid into what looked like an office, pulling open a few drawers to try and find something she could sell off.
XXXXXlifting a knife from the drawer, she rose an eyebrow. "well, isn't this my lucky day..." she hummed, stuffign the blade in the empty holster on her thigh before returning to looking for more loot.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:23 pm
Pure T0rture
Still a little sore, but otherwise, yes.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXIn the dark of the night, Tyvinda found himself leaving his bedroom half-asleep with one of his twin daughters' stuffed tigers under his arm. Ending up in the kitchen, he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and began removing the lid from it. During this silent movement in the kitchen, he noted something about the original silence of the house being as any normal person would call "off." Setting the water bottle on the counter with the stuffed animal, Tyvinda removed a knife from a drawer and crouched down low to the ground. Once low to the ground, he moved quickly and quietly through the first floor while taking brief mental notes of what didn't seem like it was normal. Upon hearing movement in his old study, a room he hadn't really been in for several years although a few other gentlemen he knew had been keeping it tidy.
XXXXXReally? Is this a novice in training? Sure, I went off the deep end for a little bit, but I've resurfaced, he thought almost a little disappointed by the latest intruder in his home. While this youth had entered quietly enough not to disturb him, they weren't masters of silence. Silently releasing his breath and inhaling deeply, he entered the room and chunked the knife at the figure digging through his belongings. Instead of just standing around, however, he took a straight-forward path towards the redheaded intruder, going so far as to hopping up on the desk and catching a couple knives that shot out of a pen holder on each side of the desk.
XXXXX"Well the mighty sure have fallen if they're sending a novice. Congratulations on entering my home, but I wouldn't expect getting out in one piece," the male stated darkly, his blades trailing up his arms. Pausing briefly to blow a stray red hair from his face, he gave a soft sigh. "One thing is all I asked for, chiquitita. You can bring those three by and a bunch of intruders, but not the only thing I've ever asked for? You can be such a bxtch... Gomen ne, but I don't like intruders. If my house isn't safe then I'll never get my wish, ya see? My wish doesn't come true and I'll never be able to let them know. It's nothing personal."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 pm
Dantes_river
thats good~ don't be afraid to take a break if you need it.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXhaving just barely dodged the knife, the girl turned in time to see him on the desk. This guy had more knives then she did. Raising an eyebrow, the girl shifted the knife she's been holding in defense so she could speak more clearly.
"The hell are you yammering about?!? No one sent me here!" She snorted, making a b line for the window. "You must have me confused with someone else. I'm just a freelance house inspector." She shrugged, her other hand sliding down to undo the latch. "Must say, you keep a lot of nice things here. I'll be sure to send you a thank you when I get my money." She drawled, hoping he didn't call the cops that'd just make fleeing the scene so much more annoying.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:35 am
Pure T0rture
My brain refuses to take breaks so I get on when I can. -le shrug-

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXListening to the girl's voice, one would think he was standing completely still with his expression remaining rather curious instead of worried. While she attempted to get the window open, the man started chuckling at her answer only to drop back down in a crouch with one finger held up at her. Giving a slight tsk, he waggled that finger as if she were a child. "Do you think me stupid? Even house inspectors don't come all the way out here for fear of losing an extremity. Only those willing to die would ever try setting foot inside my home. You'd think they'd tell you these things and that lying doesn't work on me," he retorted cooly before vanishing from the table and reappearing at the girl's side with a toothy grin.
XXXXX"There's a lock on the window right about here you're not quite reaching and your ability of being silent in your little game of thievery is lacking. Here you are. This obviously isn't the window you used to get in seeing as I passed that one in tracking you before listening to all the racket you were making. If I were normal, you would've gone unnoticed for some time, but as you most undoubtedly already have concluded, I'm not normal. While the hunt always sounds fun, I'm afraid you've also failed to notice I already have a wire around your ankle, he hummed rather cheerfully while briefly pointing at the lock on the window then down towards her feet with his knife towards the girl's feet. Upon his eyes making contact with her defiant gaze, he froze for a moment and inhaled yet couldn't seem to speak for a moment. Instead, he slightly motioned her back towards the desk with his knife before walking over to it himself and sitting on the wooden surface.
XXXXX"Such familiar eyes... Older, yes, but still so very similar... Sit, girl. It's not like you can run and escape me even if I removed the wire and gave you a ten minute head start. I'm a professional at tracking people down. But they wouldn't hire them... They know I'd... Name and who do you work for. Give me your name and I'll consider whether a certain goddess deserves an apology or not. I wouldn't try lying either," Tyvinda directed, his fingers flipping the knives in his hands as he deliberated that sense of familiarity he'd picked up from the girl. She just reminded him so much of her with those eyes of hers! My little princess? Is it really her? But why would she be stealing from me?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:11 am
Dantes_river
if you're sure

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXcrossing her arms, the teen shook her head. "Nobody hired me, I've been working this street all week. This place was just another meal for me and my friends. " she shrugged, not offering up her name.
"If you don't believe me then you're stranger then I give you credit for." She snorted, kneeling to slide her knife between the wire and her skin, not caring at all if she got a cut.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 2:06 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"And that's why I hate having neighbors. My wife never listened to me about it, arguing about how kids need to have other kids to grow up around. I said to come here and sit. Jesus Christ, it's like trying to get Deception to eat broccoli all over again and my brother to stop using the wall to do a fricking backbend," Tyvinda sighed while tugging on the wire without much fear that it'd slip from her ankle or snap. "That wire is capable of withstanding a blade. I'd like my knife back too. I may have a million of 'em stashed, but I have my reasons, princess. It's been some time since I've seen you, your sister or your mother. I swore I'd wait for y'all forever just to see you again."
XXXXXTaking a breath, he set the knives down on the desk and pulled his hair out of his face although the wire was still wrapped around his wrist. "That's why you seemed so familiar when I made eye contact with you. Your name is Truth, isn't it? That would make you the honest child," Tyvinda smiled as he intertwined his fingers together in his lap.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:10 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXFreezing up as he started talking about her family, the redhead slowly stood and looked up at him. ".... no way...." she breathed, her eyes wide as she slowly recognized the man in front of her as her father.
Truth suddenly found her mouth dry, licking her lips, she slowly moved away from the window and slid her knife into it's sheathe on her other thigh. "....d-daddy...?" she mumbled, her hands shaking ever so slightly.
Talk about dumb luck...

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:17 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXRaising his fiery red-orange gaze to meet up with his daughter's wide-eyed gaze, Tyvinda flashed that mischievous grin of his at her. "Buongiorno, principessa. I mean, hey there, princess. It's been a while, ne?" he responded at first in Italian only to quickly realize he'd done so and correct his brief error. It wasn't like he'd really told his children much about where he was from so maybe she'd think he was Italian because of that slip up. Leaving his knives on the desk, he stood back up and gave a slight bow as if he'd just been introduced. "Daddy's back... He's uh.. Been back for several years now... So... Yeah... This house gets pretty dang quiet even with visitors."
XXXXXScratching the back of his neck with one hand, he slightly pointed towards the redheaded female. "I guess that means I get to welcome you home this time... Or are you too old for hugs now? I don't wanna chase ya off again 'cause I obviously did somethin' wrong the first time... Which reminds me... One; how do you not recognize your childhood home? I haven't changed anything! And two; why're you tryin' to steal from me? Shxt! They're asleep upstairs! I'll kill them if they try anything funny... It's kinda funny how you can spend all these years looking and prepping for a reunion yet still have no idea what the flip you're doing when it comes down to the actual thing. I'm still trying to figure what all to say to ya," Tyvinda chuckled faintly only to realize his younger brother and cousin were spending the night. Truth had never met them before so she'd be curious about them and if they uttered one word of his parents to her, he'd lop their heads off without thinking twice about it. Then again, his cousin was suffering a bit from amnesia so he wasn't really someone to worry about. It was just his brother and the little boy the girls grew up with that were the problem. They were always so blunt about certain topics.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:55 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXXX "u-um...hi....?" she stammered, pulling her hair out if it's long braid before hearing his questions.
XXXXXXX "Well there's a few things.... A: I haven't seen this place since I was six, things tend to get fuzzy after ten years on the street and five too many blows to the head whist wrestling. And two: I live on the streets with ten other kids and my sister. The only ones who have jobs end up spending it on the one kid who's always getting sick. We steel to get money for food. Since I didn't recognize the house, it just became another mark on my list." As if to prove her point, her stomach gave a large growl. "And most of the time it's only enough for a meal a day since you're working to feed all or nothing." She added, scratching her head and looking back out the window.
XXXXXXX "Y'know, I had a bet with the others about if I'd ever find it back here.... Guess they owe me chocolate." She hummed, looking back to him. The next moment was a red blur before truth had her arms wrapped around her dad, tears running down her cheeks. "I missed you...."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"That's a terrible excuse," Tyvinda snickered lightly while catching Truth in a warm embrace, his smile only faltering when he'd heard she'd been living on the streets with her sister and some friends. She'd made friends? They must be friends met after their departure seeing as they hadn't exactly gotten along with other children in the surrounding neighborhood. As was expected, or at least expected of Tyvinda's family, his girls had been the "bullies" of the block that kept other children in line. Deception had once rallied the kids together to beat one of the boys up with pillowcases full of pinecones, acorns, rocks and twigs for him making one of the little girls cry. Tyvinda had returned home and stopped it in time, but at hearing her reasoning, he'd nearly started rolling in laughter over her choice of punishment for the boy. While the kids sulked about their "game" of punishment being ruined, Ephraim had managed to sneak off and tie the boy upside-down to a tree then get in trouble by Tyvinda for that although the boy learned real quick not to anger Tyvinda's children much less the quiet boy that thought everything was stupid that always visited by that encounter. At that memory, he gave a soft chuckle before kissing Truth atop her head. "You girls were always bad with excuses though and I didn't exactly force you into remembering things like my parents made me. I'm going to say having you on the streets is not alright though either."
XXXXXPicking her up and sitting her on the desk, he pursed his lips and shook his head slightly. "You're far too skinny. Alright. I've come to a conclusion and there'll be no arguments. We, my dear principessa, are going to go fetch your sister and these friends of yours. I still have that air mattress and the various rooms in this house I'm not really using so the house'll now be filled. That means my brother and cousin can stop bugging me although that also means Ephie won't visit as often... He's grown into quite a strapping young lad just as you've grown into such a beautifully strong and independent young woman. Anyhoo, any friend of y'all's is a friend of mine and you two are still my daughters so you're definitely moving back in no matter what you may argue about for such a declaration. You're not twenty yet so you don't really have a choice after all and while humans argue that eighteen is the legal adult age, that's not how I was raised so it's either have a ring on that finger and be moving into a husband's house or be staying at home with your parents until you're twenty. That reminds me, you'll be getting to meet your uncle and my cousin in the morning! It's like a giant slumber party! Ooh. They'll get mad if I wake them up right now... I love and have missed you too, Truth. I'm going to have to do some serious cooking in the morning... Good thing I'm so chop full of energy right now." It was apparent as he kept talking that there were questions he wasn't asking, but even more so that this chance encounter was with one of his two daughters that made him feel so much happier and relieved in this life he was living. Truth didn't hate him and that helped ease some of his stress. He was nervous about seeing Deception again, but at least one of them didn't hate him for always being gone to keep them fed and living with a roof over their head.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:04 pm
Dantes_river
sorry!!!! i've been so busy!!! gonk

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXyawning as he spoke, the girl rose an eyebrow as he decided to go get her friends and sister. "um.... okay...." she shrugged, standing. "if you think there's enough room..." she drawled, her fingers tapping against her leg slightly as she glanced around. from what she could remember, there probably would be, but who knows. after all, having thirteen teens here wouldn't end very well. and that's only if her so called brother was here.
"hope you you don't mind cats." she snorted, recalling how they were never allowed to have animals when they were little.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:12 am
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"That was your mother who didn't want animals around. I love animals though I will admit there've been a few undomesticated ones I wasn't too thrilled about in my younger years. Long story," Tyvinda responded to his daughter's muttering about not minding cats. Seeing as she was already standing, he clicked a hidden button on the side of his desk and glanced up briefly at his little princess as the side popped open to expose several holsters filled with throwing knives. She was more than likely wondering where he'd gotten the arsenal of knives much less why they were stashed in the weirdest of places. She'd once thought he was a superhero, but she was obviously too old to believe that now.

XXXXXTightening a few straps to knife holsters on his thighs, a hidden wrist blade on his arm, he used his bare foot to kick the side of the desk closed again. "Alrighty. Let's see about getting your sister and friends off the streets. I can always carry ya if you're tired, but I doubt they'll trust some redheaded guy approaching them and claiming to be your father so you're gonna hafta introduce us. Also, considering you didn't recognize me, I doubt your sister will either," he smiled at the redheaded girl before unlatching the window and sliding right on out as if he'd done it a million times before. Turning back towards the window, he lightly pat his hands together before motioning Truth to follow. His brother and cousin would be fine without him for a bit and even then, one was bound to close and lock all of the windows again. It wasn't like he couldn't break back into his own house after all. Karma had hated him sneaking into the house with injuries like that when they were still together.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:50 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"it wouldn't suprise me if you're right. then again, she remembers some things better then me." the teen snorted, putting her hair back into a braid. Pulling her scarf back up as she stepped towards the window, the redhead turned and looked at her dad with a grin in her eyes.
"c'mon, i'll show you the Tower." she grinned, sliding through the window and starting off without a second thought. She had no doubts he was right behind her anyways.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:51 am
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXSmiling at her response and how easily she slipped out through the window, Tyvinda padded along beside her without a second thought. "Well, she might remember me. I mean, how do you forget the face of someone you hate? Heheheh... Heh... Still can't forget my sister's face not to mention my parents' faces. I think that was your mother's gift for me always being gone; one daughter that hates my guts," he chuckled a bit nervously while glancing at his still bare feet. Hm. That definitely slipped his mind. He was just stuck between extreme excitement and an extreme case of the nerves that it felt like adrenaline was still pumping through his veins from the initial break-in. Oh well. He'd hated when Karma made him wear shoes alongside the rest of society. What part of natural didn't man understand? God, now he sounded like he was some kind of nudist.

XXXXXHearing the girl call the place she'd been living at the Tower, he gave a soft snort and redirected his gaze back up to the redheaded femme just slightly ahead of him. "Sorry, sorry. The name reminds me of when I dragged Sheik up into this little... Well y'all would call it a treehouse, but it was a place we stored things back where I grew up. Point is, I dragged my little brother up into it and refused to let my sister join our little game of hiding in our little tower from our parents. That turned into our dad snatching open the little trapdoor and making me break Sheik's left arm and Sheila's right arm. I landed on Sheila while Sheik landed on his arm in front of our mom who just called us stupid for thinking we could go against our dad," he hummed in explanation of why he'd found the name of where she was taking him amusing. It hadn't been a very amusing memory to ever have, but it was amusing how people automatically went for naming things fort, sanctuary or tower. He hated his parents, no doubt about it, and that's why he refused to ever let his children meet them. As far as Sheik was concerned, well Tyvinda already told him that his parents and his children would never meet so details on them were to be vague. Sheik wholeheartedly agreed.

xxxxxActually, would Ephraim even continue visiting him now that Truth and Deception were returning home? He was like a son and if he stopped coming around, he'd get depressed over that next. Ugh. Was there no end to that inner depression? Shaking off the thought that the male might not come back once he knew the clan was back together, he opted to focus in on the positives of this very second. His babies were returning to the nest, whether one of them wanted to or not. He wasn't going to leave them now that he was home for good.  
one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff