Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Together Again {Dante & Pure} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:06 am
Pure T0rture

I wanna hide the truth,xxx
I wanna shelter you,
But with the beast inside,xxx
Theres nowhere we can hide.
No matter what we breed,xxx
We still are made of greed.
This is my kingdom come.xxx

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Hayden

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

XXXXXWaving slightly, the blonde male maintaining his distance seemed to be waiting for something. "Hey. I do believe none of us were expecting a mob when we arrived. Bro, you really need to stop with the silent growl. It's really unnecessary," he stated rather calmly while listening to water sloshing from Hayden pushing himself out of the water. As if something had caught his attention, something that apparently took him by surprise, the dark haired male shifted his attention directly towards Skylar. Blinking, he stared for a moment before smiling lightly and moving over to the werewolf just to pull him over to the water's edge and push him down into a seated position. Sitting beside him, he took up the other's hand and began a series of taps and symbol drawings on his hand. It then seemed to turn into a silent conversation between them based on those taps and finger doodles on each other's hands. As Truth began singing however, only Lulu was making the taps and doodles.

XXXXX"If that's supposed to scare me because of the behind-the-mark, it's failing miserably. Then again, death itself doesn't scare me. It just pisses me off... Besides, if you get distracted so easily, it just means your concentration's lacking," Shayde retorted even though he remained partly beneath the water. Cheshire on the other hand let his second hand dunk him the rest of the way under the water with a faint hint of his smile fading out. "Now that's just mean. He wasn't broken. I had it perfectly under control in my paw. Party-poopers... So that's how it is right now. How long will you play the part, kitten? Maybe yes, maybe no, Cloud. Don't know why it wasn't noticed before." Giving a playful chuckle, that faint hint of sadness evaporated as if it hadn't existed in the first place. Laughing even more when Kuro and Shiro whacked Bander, he pounced onto Bander's back with his hand catching onto his shoulder and the balls of his feet hitting the small of his back very softly. "Cheshie wants to play. Let's play wondersnalf."

XXXXX"That cat's so vague and childlike it isn't funny. Creed. Sorry. Alrighty. Sheik, Watari," Trevor started with a faint sigh before clapping at his daughter's performance. He then poked his brother and cousin on the side to see if they'd finally sing something. Nudging Lucian, the dark haired male began lightly kicking his feet under the water which made him tap and scribble something on his arm. That simply got a nod before Lucian set Hayden's hand on his back and after giving off a faint hum, the duo picked up on the words. "Of all the money that e'er I had, I spent it in good company. And all the harm that e'er I've done, alas it was to none but me. And all I've done for want of wit, to memory now I can't recall. So fill to me the parting glass. Goodnight and joy be with you all. So fill to me the parting glass and drink a health whate'er befalls. Then gently rise and softly call, goodnight and joy be to you all." As soon as they hit that point, Lucian broke off to give off extra musical additions with his brother joining in from the wall. Hayden's gaze hadn't so much as shifted from Skylar throughout their song though there remained an air of friendliness around him. It almost seemed as if he were directing the tune to someone in particular though it was impossible to tell with how he acted. "Of all the comrades that e'er I had are sorry for my going away. And all the sweethearts that e'er I had, would wish me one more day to stay. But since it falls onto my lot that I should rise and you should not, I'll gently rise and I'll softly call, goodnight and joy be to you all."

XXXXXStaring at the friendly duo, Trevor's first thought slipped out rather bluntly, "Damn." "Damn is right. How the hell do we compete with those two? We might as well just let them perform for us while we keep our mouths shut. They went all acapella on our asses. How'd he even get his voice that low?" "Well sorry, your highness. No one exactly said acapella was off limits. And don't make it sound like I'm some kind of alien for hitting such a deep bass." "Well even useless pups need a skill or two. Alright. I'm off. See ya, runt. Ya better send ma a message every now and then so she doesn't waste our time checking to see if you're still alive. She's already missing the baby." Ruffling his younger brother's hair, the second loup garoux partly shifted before taking a giant leap over the wall and vanishing. Lucian had scowled at the action, even swatted his hand away, but didn't bother attempting to fix it. His brother was so irritating, deliberately mocking him already. "Bunny humpin'... Er..." "There's a lot of talent that's gonna be packed into my house... Oddest insult I've ever heard in my life. I mean e'er. Sheik, is he... Y'know?" "Don't make me hit you. But yeah. Lulu too." "And you're certain these two were in that?" "Yep. They're a part of it."

The Neutral Party
Cloud, Lurtz, Cirdan, Fox, Jacoby, Cheshire

Don't wanna let you down,
xxxBut I am Hell bound.
Though this is all for you,
xxxDon't wanna hide the truth.
No matter what we breed,
xxxWe still are made of greed.
This is my kingdom come.
xxxThis is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:19 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays
Bander, Shiro, Kuro, Niji, Kana, Kansei

&

The Urchins
Krystina, Skylar, Rissa, Lianna, Truth

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone.
Carry on.
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground.
Carry on.

Whoa!
My head is on fire but my legs are fine.
After all they are mine.
Lay your clothes down on the floor,
Close the door, hold the phone,
Show me how no one’s ever gonna stop us now.

XXXXX"You asked for it cheshire!" Bander laughed softly, holding onto the cat as he dove into the water. It was mean, but the cat had asked for it by clinging to him so suddenly.

"You should at least respect that he doesn't want to risk anything happening should the seal break. You fractured it by pulling him from that trance like you did." Krystina scolded, slipping out of Rissa's arms as she set the empty tea cup to the side and dunked her head under the water for a moment. "Normally he wouldn't have such a problem, but when using a magic one is unfamiliar with or that is opposite your own, you need to be extremely careful, which is why even the slightest disturbance can cause a problem. Imagine someone who's specialty is fire magic suddenly loaning their abilities to one who's abilities stem from wind and water magics." she explained, pulling her hair from her face.
"Imagine if you were suddenly given light magic that you had to control or it would consume you, little shadow" Rissa chuckled, dunking her head under the water with a grin on her face at the dirt that seemed to ooze out of her hair. When she pulled back out, her hair no longer looked like a light brown, but instead seemed almost gold in color.

When the song ended, a low chuckle emanated from Skylar's direction despite him having been still the whole time. "Well, so far its mostly been instrumental, but you two just upped the bar a little." The blonde finally hummed, slipping back to the water to dunk his feet in as a flame formed in one hand, a series of magic circles flashing across his skin from the action. Watching the flame take the form of a bird, he smiled as it flitted over to the new males before lightly tapping Kuro and Shiros' shoulders. Smiling as they started vocalizing, the blonde sat between them once more and began singing as his left eye turned that other color once more. "I am a poor, wayfaring stranger; Traveling through this world alone. And there's no sickness, toil or danger, In that bright land to which I go. And I'm going there to see my mother, And I'm going there no more to roam. And I'm only going over Jordan. And I'm only going over home now." It was here that that second voice picked up again, creating a beat as the seal on his chest paused it's spinning and turned a deep red. "And I know dark clouds will gather me, And I know my way is rough and steep, And the beautiful fields that lie just beyond me, And I know my needs are rough and steep. And I'm going there to see my mother, And I'm going there no more to roam, And I'm only going over Jordan, And I'm only going over home now. Cause I am a poor, wayfaring stranger, Traveling through this world alone. And there's no sickness, toil or danger, In that bright land to which I go. And I'm going there to see my mother, And I'm going there no more to roam. And I'm only going over Jordan. And I'm only going over home now."

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come
We will find our way home

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:04 pm
Pure T0rture

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Hayden

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

XXXXXLaughing at Bander's comment before dragging him underwater, Cheshire let himself be pulled under before starting up a play water fight under the water with the other. He seemed to be as happy as ever even in the water. Cloud on the other hand was now eying the two new gentlemen much more carefully. He was trying to figure out what the feline meant by what he said, but nothing was ringing any bells. As if feeling the gaze on him, Hayden flashed him a smile before giving the blonde a quick wink and playing innocent once again. What was that for? Wait... That mischievous gleam in his eye... Glancing at Lurtz, the vampire nodded slightly making Cloud's mouth open a bit then shut once again. So that's what it was for. Did the other assassins, or at least Sheik, know already? Surely one of them did.

XXXXX"I'm not repeating myself for idiots who obviously don't listen. That seal, while intricately designed and in need of vasts amount of energy, isn't exactly complex anyways. Twelfth, maybe eighth, generation. Given enough energy to reboot, things wouldn't get too bad. Besides," Shayde grumbled after partly surfacing once again, his thoughts cut short after watching Skylar for a moment then drifting away again. Starting to bathe himself finally, the cold eyed male glanced at Ephraim who showed little interest in his insulting those trying to make him feel bad. "And I know how the elements work, ladies. I wasn't born yesterday. Anyone with half a brain understand that much though it apparently takes a rocket scientist to understand the rest and one of you is an elemental. A pity really."

XXXXXChuckling lightly, Lucian scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry. It's just easier for us to do things that way," he apologized before sniffing the air as Skylar started up in song. It was there again, that slightly off scent which only exposed itself briefly. Making a few taps and doodles on Hayden's hand, the Romanian watching Skylar carefully. As it came to a close, he tapped his fist against his chest and flashed him a mischievous grin though he doubted Skylar would understand the reason behind it. He then briefly responded to Lucian's silent commentary with his own and getting a nod from him as if the lycan understood the short response.

XXXXXTaking a moment, Sheik finally took a breath and hesitantly opened his mouth to sing softly. "Musing through memories, losing my grip in the grey. Numbing the senses, I feel you slipping away. Fighting to hold on, clinging to just one more day. Love turns to ashes with all that I wish I could say. I'd die to be where you are. I tried to be where you are. Every night, I dream you're still here. The ghost by my side so perfectly clear. When I awake, you'll disappear back to the shadows with all I hold dear, with all I hold dear. I dream you're still here," he hummed, the shadow users and Watari joining with musical accompaniment after figuring out what it was he got started up with. His words got Trevor to set a hand atop his brother's head without a word. So he was getting stuck in his thoughts of things yet to come... Well, it could be both the past and the future actually. Sheik hadn't taken his departure from home well after all, the child that enjoyed the trouble his elder brother's rebellion caused no longer in the black hole of depression putting on a slightly distracted brave face.

XXXXXResurfacing as Sheik was coming to a close, Watari began fidgeting with the white part of his bangs and started up. "He wears his heart safety pinned to his backpack. His backpack is all that he knows. Shot down by strangers whose glances can cripple the heart and devour the soul. All alone he turns to stone while holding his breath half to death. Terrified of what's inside, to save his life, he crawls like a worm from a bird, crawls like a worm from a bird." Like with Sheik, the males quickly shifted the tune with such a fluidlike grace one could say it seemed unnatural with Lurtz in the lead. Lucian even added a deeper bass for the background. The attention quickly shifted to Rayne however when his gaze grew distant and his voice changed entirely. "All my life they let me know how far I would not go. But inside, the beast still grows, waiting, chewing through the ropes. Who are you to change this world? Silly boy, no one needs to hear your words. Let it go. Carnivore, carnivore, won't you come digest me? Take away everything I am. Bring it to an end. Carnivore, carnivore, could you come and change me? Take away everything I am." Within moments, he snapped back to and quickly dropped down beneath the surface of the water. This was simply one of those things he didn't want to try explaining.

The Neutral Party

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:31 pm
Dantes_river
so, I finished redesigning all of these dorks...

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXXGlancing over to Cloud for a second, Skylar gave a grin as his other eye flashed that flaming red. Laughing softly in that deeper voice, he glanced at where Cheshire and Bander were wrestling for a moment only to flick his fingers and grin as a wave covered both of them. Glancing to Hades with that same grin, he gave a nod and pounded a fist to the seal in response. Returning his gaze to Shayde, his eyes flickered back to their normal cerulean once more. "Their main concern is the fact that you broke me from my trance, which caused the seal to crack. Crack it enough and I become a magical abomination that you'll have to fight." He drawled, scratching at his shoulders slightly.

Giving a sigh as the silence settled after Rayne's song, Shiro closed his eyes for a moment and tapped Kuro on the head before he began to sing, Kuro catching on quickly and joining him in the duet. "Akaku akaku akaku yurete Yume no yume no hate e Hanarerarenai Mou nandomo akiramete wa oshikorosu tabi Ikiba no nai kanjou ga me o samashiteku Kegare no nai sono hohoemi zankoku na hodo Tooi sonzai da to wakaru yo. Ienai kizu Kokoro mushibamu dake na no ni Yami no (Naka ni) Ima mo (Yadoru) Omoi o osaekirenai. Akaku akaku akaku yurete; Yume no yume no hate e Deatte shimatta unmei ga mawaridasu Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu Ochite ochite ochite Mou modorenai Tsumi o kizande mo Kitto" As the song ended, Kuro pounced on Shiro, pushing them both into the water.

Blinking at hearing her brothers singing in Japanese, the child scratched at her ear briefly before smiling to herself as she began to sing too. "There's just so much God damned weight on my shoulders All I'm trying to do is live my ******** life. Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder, Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside. There's just so much God damned weight on my shoulders, All I'm trying to do is live my ******** life, Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder, Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside. Oh, yo, yo, there's a demon inside. Oh, yo, yo, just like Jekyll and Hyde. Oh, yo, yo, all this anger inside. Oh, yo, yo, I feel like Jekyll and Hyde! Is there so much God damned weight on your shoulders, That you can't just live your ******** life, The story's getting old and my heart is getting colder, I just wanna be Jekyll, but I'm always fighting Hyde. You've got rocks in your head, I can hear them rolling 'round, You can say that you're above it, but you're always falling down. Is there a method to your madness? Is it all about pride? Everyone I know, they've got a demon inside. Oh, yo, yo, there's a demon inside! Oh, yo, yo, just like Jekyll and Hyde! Oh, yo, yo, all this anger inside! Oh, yo, yo, I feel like Jekyll and Hyde!" she hummed, her voice getting surprisingly low for such a little girl. Giving a shrug at the look Kansei gave her, the kitten gave a smile and glanced to Krystina for a moment before smiling at how Krystina had curled up against Rissa, half awake. "Krysti's almost asleep."

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:01 am
Pure T0rture
Really? May I see?

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Hayden

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

Twitching slightly when that less hippie-ish gaze, for lack of a better explanation, turned towards him, Cloud quickly shifted his gaze back to the Romanian. "So he knows too," he muttered lightly before briefly rubbing his temples. "Knows what?" the Sheikah, shadow users, Romanian and lycan asked in unison making him quickly shake his head. The heck was that about? Odd how Skylar's secondary demonic entity had copied the Romanian's motion though. There was a relationship there, but how long it'd been there he couldn't say. "Shouldn't talk to yourself. People might think you're losing your mind." That smile he gave the blonde was starting to piss him off. And that was his boot the lycan just swatted out of the air. Damnit. His temper got his demonic half to hurl a projectile. "Iz zhat how ve're going to play zhen? Alright. Lulu, hold my boots and weapons please."

Getting yet another nod from the lycan and a quick repetitive protest from the ex-soldier, he rolled backwards and padded softly away from the large bath a few paces. Briefly cracking his neck then hopping a few times, Cloud retreating as fast as he could, the Romanian quickly rushed forwards and flipped off of the edge of solid ground just to land atop the blonde's back. As soon as he made contact, he pulled himself backwards just as his feet hooked onto the front of Cloud's shoulders just so both ended up back in the water. Resurfacing again, the dark haired male gave a soft chuckle before returning to the lycan and pulling himself up beside him. When Cloud resurfaced, he was rubbing the back of his head like he'd gotten hit with a rock. "Children, zhe lot of 'em. Poor concentration vith zhe vun, attitude vith zhe second and a very good response from zhe zhird. Zhis is a very good day, Lulu." Chuckling softly, Lucian nodded once again before scribbling and tapping a quick message on his arm. Leaning against Lucian's arm a bit, he started off in a low tone almost like it was supposed to just between the two albeit he was certain the entity within Skylar would hear it. Maybe he'd even come to figure it out. "I spoke to God today and she said that she's ashamed. What have I become? What have I done? I spoke to the devil today and he swears he's not to blame and I understood 'cause I feel the same. Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero and I'm not made of stone. Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell. I'm on the wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side, the righteous side of Hell. I heard from God today and she sounded just like me. What have I done and who have I become? I saw the devil today and he looked a lot like me. I looked away. I turned away..."

Shayde just rolled his eyes before splashing the lighter haired male. "Whatever. As far as I'm concerned, you're incapable of holding any kind of composure under any circumstance. That makes you weak. Your strongest point is the excessive magic stored in your little chicken wings," he retorted while running his fingers briefly through his hair before simply slicking his hair back just as Hayden moved to do the same with his hair. "I don't think the strays and the urchins have figured it out yet. Terrible group names by the way. It's like you want to be called mutts and street urchins. Congratulations. You're officially dead if you ******** with the wrong person 'cause that person already knows all your faces and all your dirty little secrets."

"Burn on the group names. You can't deny it's stupid to call yourselves that. And you're all programmed for the minor Underground, the just-outside-the-law version, and the skills of excorcists. Cute, but you're only skimming the surface kiddies. Some of you were involved in the deeper sanctions of the Underground activities, Project WONDERLAND, but you got out and you won't be able to go back in 'cause they'll kill you before you do. Plus, they scrapped the whole project," Ephraim softly snort in response to the other shadow user's words while Trevor muttered, "Oh God. Why? Why Vampire Knight?" Sheik gave him a confused look only to shake it off as the kitten started up with Jekyll and Hyde. After the first three words, Ephraim gave a quick "hell yeah" before letting her finish. Afterwards, he swiped his thumb against his nose and pointing at Trevor as if the song were for him. "Alright, kiddies. Here's the truth of the real world. Take notes," he purred before slicking his own hair back so it was out of his face. "Let's get it on! It's time to get in the game. You gotta fight 'til it hurts and then you do it again. Let's tear it up! I'm staying straight to the core, ain't no room for second place, go big or go home! Rise! It's dog eat dog. Rise! Man versus beast. Rise! The strong will survive. Rise! I've got no time for the weak. It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken. Dust off and then come back for more. You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground. Show them all you won't be beaten. Brush it off and then come back for more! Come back for more! It's do or die! Time to settle the score, gotta give it all you got and then you give it some more. There will be blood! You've gotta fight 'til you break, talk a lot of trash now step up to the plate. Rise! Refuse to give in. Rise! Ashes to dust. Rise! Make 'em remember your name. Rise! 'Cause in yourself you can trust. It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken. Dust off and then come back for more. You've gotta reach down, dig deep, break ground. Show them all you won't be beaten. Brush it off and then come back for more! Come back for more!"

"You shouldn't let her fall asleep in the bath much less with wet hair. Her immune system remains as it was when she was turned; weak," Lurtz stated rather calmly, his obvious lack of motivating Shadowheart and the others to cease fighting making it clear to several that their bickering was merely childish antics, before nodding slightly at something Jacoby whispered in his ear. Motioning Mari over, the partial feline hesitantly scooted closer before the vampire repeated what was said and got a nod in return. Clearing his throat, he started up for the little spirit fox. "We spin the world like a pinball machine. We have thoughts of a life in abundance. Day and night we wish movies were real and what's behind the screen is our entrance." Then Jacoby jumped in with, "I'm like a satellite transmitting different eras. I am the voice of the next generation. Completely digital, create synthetic auras. Start a revolution now. You will never have to cry 'cause the future is sold. You can never die and you'll never grow old, but everything surrounding you is digital. Never break the mold, you do as you're told. Freedom is for sale if you give them control. Erase return in a digital world."

The Neutral Party

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:36 am
Dantes_river

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXXLaughing lightly, Sky shook his head and scratched at his shoulders slightly as he listened to the song. Humming along slightly, he looked to Shayde before shrugging lightly. "That's not entirely true. I mean, sure, my magic is my strong point, but I train just as hard as the others to make sure my physical abilities are up to par. Just because a person doesn't like to fight, doesn't mean they can't or won't," He drawled, letting out a calming breath as those magical symbols pulsed across his whole body for a moment. "I'm probably not as fast as you, or as strong as Harvey, but I'm good enough to get a job done."

"Would you rather we chose Inuyasha? Or Perhaps Fairy Tail is more to your liking?" Kuro chuckled, glancing over to Ephraim and smirking lightly. " 'course they scrapped it. We trashed the place and took all of their information on us." he hummed, tail swaying along to the song for a moment before he glanced to his brother. Seemed that second song was making the dork way too happy. Tapping the cat on the back of the head, he smiled lightly as the white haired boy cleared his throat briefly before grinning brightly and starting to sing, Niji picking up on it quickly. "Get Ready To Start Sequence. Uploading Voice Data. Uploading Song Data.Control Parameter All Clear. Start Sequence Complete." "Hitori datta watashi. Te wo sashinobete kureta Vocaloid no watashi. Inochi wo kureta Anata ga kureta kono MERODII Watashi wa zutto wasurenai! Ima wa mada chiisana kono MERODII Watashi wa zutto utai tsudzukeru! Ugokidashita jikan Mou tomaranai de. Kawari hajimeta sekai Mou hanaretakunai. "Warning Warning: System Overload. Choose The Forced End Of The System." "Anata ga kureta kono MERODII Watashi wa zutto wasurenai! Ima wa mada chiisana kono MERODII Watashi wa zutto utai tsudzukeru! Anata to tsukuru kono HAAMONII Watashi wa zutto wasurenai! Hitori ja mirenai yume wo
Anata to zutto mite itai! Zutto. zutto. zutto. Hanaretakunai! Itsuka. kitto. kono omoi. Anata ni todoke"
Warning Warning: Uncomfirmed Data. At the end of the song, Shiro gave a light chuckle and cleared his throat once more, tail flicking slightly behind him.

"Cute, you guys." Rissa chimed, shaking Krystina's shoulder to wake her up for a moment before smiling. "Krysti, think you can sing a little?" "maybe not lead." "Perfect. Y'mind singing the backup for my lullaby?" "Go for it." Rissa grinned and tapped a finger on the surface of the water, only for it to start humming slightly before she began to sing. "Hush, child; The darkness will rise from the deep And carry you down into sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep, And carry you down into sleep. Guileless son, I'll shape your belief And you'll always know that my father's a thief. And you won't understand the cause of your grief, But you'll always follow the voices beneath. Loyalty loyalty loyalty loyalty Loyalty loyalty loyalty only to me. Guileless son, Your spirit will hate her, The flower who married my father the traitor, And you will expose his puppeteer behavior. For you are the proof of how he betrayed her loyalty. Loyalty loyalty loyalty loyalty Loyalty loyalty loyalty only to me. Hush, child, The darkness will rise from the deep And carry you down into sleep. Child, the darkness will rise from the deep, And carry you down into sleep. Guileless son, Each day you grow older Each moment I'm watching my vengeance unfold For the child of my body, the flesh of my soul Will die in returning the birthright he stole. Loyalty loyalty loyalty loyalty Loyalty loyalty loyalty only to me Hush, child, The darkness will rise from the deep And carry you down into sleep Child, the darkness will rise from the deep And carry you down into sleep. "

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:56 pm
Pure T0rture
Nice~

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Hayden

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

Sighing heavily, Lucian handed Hayden Cloud's boot just for him to hurl it at the shadow users and getting a sharp glare from the duo. "Would you two shut the ******** up about it? You have different styles and one of you is an overly pessimistic jackass whilst the other is an overly optimistic butterfly. We get it. Icebox, you think the bird's group is full of a bunch of pussies. Doesn't give you the right to keep acting like a d**k. Birdboy with the weird scent, you know y'all have your strengths and aren't well-versed in the things the brotherhood trains most of us in. Good for you, but I'd suggest giving him a few days of super negativity to understand y'all aren't intimidated by his scrawny a** and ya aren't going anywhere. He just has the same air as my older sister, Nena; a b***h upon first encounter yet settles to a low growl once ya stand your ground. The name-calling and apparent temper tantrum he just had with the whole splashing you is just how childish people like him are. Ignore it," he stated in a slightly aggravated tone. As he got down to breaking down what he was picking up from the duo, the Romanian and him clapped in unison as if mocking the two with a bravo. "Seriously though, boys. Let it go for now. You can pick up on it later. Îmi pare rău, Cloud. I didn't mean to make you hit your head on the bottom." "I don't speak Romanian, R-Hayden..." "Rhayden? The hell is Rhayden?" "Forget it, kid. I almost called him by someone else's name is all... He's like an exact replica of him."

Shayde had narrowed his eyes at Skylar, a shadow hopping out of the water just long enough to swallow the boot. "Whatever... Watch it, blondie," he grumbled before shifting his glare quickly towards Cloud when he was speaking to the deaf dark haired male. At having Lucian tap and scribble out things that were said just out of his sight, his smile faded out and Hayden began rubbing his thumb against the back of the werewolf's hand. "And now Frostbite there just made this minor mix-up in names a little not so minor." "Curiouser and curiouser~" "So who is this guy he reminds you of?" "We'd have to kill you if we told you. It is kinda weird Trevvy nii-san knows anime themes though..."

"I know a lot of things and some I'd really love not knowing about. By the way, the only really good song from said anime was Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima. Technically, it was Koail's work, but people don't speak of such wonderful music being his compositions. He doesn't like being in the limelight after all. Inuyasha had multiple superb songs by a few different artists. Fairy Tail's creators earned some poltergeist activities via one annoyed little spirit fox with thirteen tails. Yep. I know you hacked their e-mails and phones so it'd do specific things at specific times and how you went into your spirit form to do some very naughty things. You're such a mischievous boy," Trevor responded cooly while seeming to ignore the look of disbelief coming from Mari at how the fox pup stated he'd have to be killed if they answered his question. In fact, he seemed to ignore the very mention of similarities between Hayden and some mysterious entity the others had no clue of whatsoever. "Ephie."

"Sure. We can go with y'all causing the scrapping of Project WONDERLAND if'n ya want. I mean, there were only about a hundred other failed test subjects in that lab they were killing off along with the originals. But yeah. Sure," Ephraim retorted while starting to pick at the strings making up the seal on his mask. Getting his hand popped by Trevor, he frowned slightly before leaning back against the wall to the bath. "Really, Trevor? You'd rather I keep my mouth shut and let them live with their heads buried beneath the sand?" "I'd rather you and Shayde stop acting like major dicks to my daughters' friends whom I personally invited into my home just like I did you." "Oh my God. Quit calling me that." "Oh my God. Quit running like a rabbit from the big bad wolf that is your past. You and Hagen need to sit down and talk like mature adults, mourn like you're supposed to over what you lost. Just 'cause you want to be called something different doesn't change who you are. I only changed my name so people would stop stutter-stepping over my real name. Sheik simply shortened his. You two are being such dillholes it ain't even funny anymore so why don't you both just shut up for a while. It's pissing me off." "Fine. We were just trying to bring light details they don't seem to know yet." "No, you're trying to pick on them 'cause you're an insecure brat and you, Ephraim, are doing exactly what I told you not to. Fact is, you're supposed to be sleeping 'cause every time you come back home, you're dragging so much a** I'm surprised you're even still functioning and you think you can hide injuries the rest of the brotherhood seems to enjoy letting you get. The only reason they're still letting you run around, little boy, is because of me. Sit and think on that for a long while."

"Damn, Trevvy. That's cold. They were raised to act tough, but they're still just kids and now they're trying their damnedest not to look like whipped dogs," Cloud mumbled before quickly raising his hands to shoulder level and redirecting his gaze when Trevor shot him a glare. Slapping his brother on the shoulder, Sheik shook his head slightly then tapped near his eyes. Catching the drift, the older Sheikah briefly cleared his throat and then splashed some water in his face. God, those two were going to get his true nature to come out due to their lack of trust coming off as rude, snarky and sarcastic comments. Damnit. They did look like his words, his tone altogether, had struck several nerves making them look at whatever place there wasn't a person while Shayde slightly chewed on his bottom lip. "Sorry. I didn't mean to go off on you two like that." "It's fine. Your point was made and we were being belligerent so don't apologize... Sorry to you n-guys. Sing something besides what you did earlier, Trevor. You got a great voice."

Scratching the top of his head, the elder Sheikah sighed before flicking a hair out of his face. "You seriously gotta cut my hair shorter, Sheik," he muttered before starting to lightly rub a scar just under his left collarbone. "Will do. You never really liked having your hair too long. But seriously you two, take our words to heart at the very least. Don't be afraid to be weak and don't be too proud to be strong." Nodding his agreement, Trevor started softly singing to the voice he'd heard often in his life. He wasn't sure where the voice came from as the voice in his head was different from the band, but it felt so comforting and he hoped it would bring the same comfort and joy as it did him. It was sad that Shayde sunk back under the surface of the water before a black blob seemed to swallow him whole and then the water returned to normal. "Hope when you take that jump, you don't fear the fall. Hope when the water rises, you built a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, they're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs, you choose to stay. Hope that you fall in love, and it hurts so bad, the only way you can know is give it all you have. And I hope that you don't suffer, but take the pain. Hope when the moment comes, you'll say, "I, I did it all. I, I did it all. I owned every second that this world could give. I saw so many places, the things that I did. With every broken bone, I swear I lived"," his voice sang out, so clear and genuine in feelings he didn't really express too often, making his younger brother smile lightly. Even Deception smiled ever so faintly as she'd caught on to the fact that this song was specifically chosen for their large party. God, that man had his way of making it seem like he cared for people when he was really just a giant lying hypocrite.

The Neutral Party

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:08 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXX"He said he's sorry, Cloud," Skylar mumbled, scratching at his neck briefly. "You speak Romanian?" "well, I don't." This earned a small 'huh' from Krystina, as Sky scratched at the side of his face. Looking to the duo as they scolded "Right, sorry." he breathed, a small fire sliding through his lips only for the blonde to finally dunk back into the water once more. "Guess I need to train a little more if the other guy's effecting my mood." he mumbled, more to himself than the others.

"Apology accepted," Rissa chimed, lifting Krystina out of the water and wrapping her in a dry towel. "And just so you all know, Sky really doesn't seem capable of negativity. I've never once seen him yell at others. Not even when he was out doing missions." she explained, settling back into the water and combing her fingers through her hands.

Smiling lightly, Truth closed her eyes as she listened to her dad singing, humming along softly to the song. It was almost as good as the song he used to sing to them when they were trying to fall asleep. As the song ended, Truth smiled to herself as she began singing to herself more than others. "I hope you never lose your sense of wonder, You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger, May you never take one single breath for granted, Gods forbid love ever leave you empty handed, I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean, Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens, Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance: I hope you dance....I hope you dance. I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, Never settle for the path of least resistance. Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'. Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'. Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter, When you come close to sellin' out reconsider. Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance, And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance: I hope you dance! I hope you dance. I hope you dance! I hope you dance. Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along, Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone. I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean, Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens, Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. Dance....I hope you dance. I hope you dance....I hope you dance. I hope you dance....I hope you dance.. Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone."

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:22 pm
Pure T0rture
Just edited a couple spelling errors. >.>"

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

"Thank you," Lucian sighed in exasperation before furrowing his brow. How'd he translate the other's words without knowing it? Was it that other scent? And there was the scent of fire ever so slightly in the air. Tapping out and scribbling on the other's hand, he raised an eyebrow at him. Hayden then started returning the taps and scribbles with his free hand, his feet making slow motions so as to make the surface ripple ever so slightly. "Yep. Let's see about finding me a towel real quick. My clothes are pretty soaked after all." "Alright. I got our clothes packed in the earring Sheik gave me." Standing up, the duo started towards the locker room, Hayden briefly waving at Skylar before leading Lucian away from the water with their arms linked together. "Sweet. That first jump was perhaps a little too overzealous. If I'd been more careful, I most likely wouldn't have slipped like a did." "It's the shoes. I told you that you were better off without them." "Aunt Maryse wouldn't let me leave without putting them on. I got lucky to leave without being prepped for winter in Antarctica." "Ugh. Maryse..."

Chuckling softly, Sheik glanced at Lurtz who held a finger to his lips at Cloud. It was amusing listening to the two when they actually spoke aloud to each other and quite honestly, he knew exactly what woman they spoke of. She'd been the one who kept refusing he even meet with Hayden after all. She even refused to let him leave altogether. If it'd been up to her, he'd live in that solitary room full of art and poetry back at her home forever. 'The safest place he'd ever be,' she'd said to him. "Glad to hear it. And that I don't doubt. Skylar makes everything sound positive for whatever reason. He could probably make the Seven Deadly Sins sound like a good thing," he chuckled before scowling as Cheshire's hand dunked him under the water. "Quit with the procrastination that thoughts bring you. This is a thing of simplicity yet you're making it so complex. " "Thanks, Chesh. You always make baths so much fun. Are you done with Jake, Lurtz?" "Yes, sir. Should I bring the boy back above the surface of the water? True, he doesn't exactly need air, but..." "Please do. We were just surprised after all and we don't intend to force answers out of anyone."

"Curious as his sudden trance-like state was," Trevor added, rubbing his eye briefly and giving a soft yawn. Wow. Maybe he shouldn't've taken this bath yet. It was drawing out the sleepiness his overly excited and anxious jitters caused him to miss out on. Cupping his hands just so, he splashed Ephraim and gave him a faint hum getting him to shake his head then point at Sheik and Watari. "Aw. Fine."

"Thank you," Ephraim muttered before starting to pick at the strings on the little arm pieces he wore. Once again, he was popped on the hand and scowled. "Hey... Do y'all know what Keruberon is?" "What what is?" "Keruberon." "Is that new intel?" "Yeah. I figured I'd see if anyone here knew anything about it. The hell did Cheshire go?" "He let his smile turn serious then vanished. The shadows said to stop digging for it also." "Weird... And I know they do, but..." "Wei Fong caught wind of it and wants details, but the most you know is it was another project involving the lead scientist from Project WONDERLAND." "Yeah... Considering how much digging I've done for it, those are the only details anyone has. There's Project AINGEL, Project ECHO, Project DRACO... All of them, including Project WONDERLAND, were easy to dig up. This one is just... It's like a scrapped idea before it even hit the labs."

"Or it's a more guarded secret than," Cloud started up before cutting himself short and rubbing a small scar located at his sternum. Giving a slight nod, Trevor scratched at the side of his nose. "The first thing that comes to mind is Cerberus. Perhaps the offspring of our three-headed friend or an equally as dangerous hellhound? Might even have something to do with Anubis? This is the first I've heard of it quite honestly and the Sheikah have been around for a long time. Sheik carries the burden of our final job and then we'll simply fade out. The bloodline ends with us and will be erased through all of the other species over time. Our generation, with a few exceptions from the previous generation, have stepped outside of our kind after all. I bred with the embodiment of karma. Our uncle had Watari with a... Human of sorts. A fourth cousin of ours bred with a demon of a high pay grade. It's just how it is."

Running his hand through the black in his hair, this suddenly darker conversation seemed to be bringing Watari down. As if triggering some darker side of himself, he began softly humming. "I tried to kill the pain, but only bled more. So much more... I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal. I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? Am I too lost? My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation. My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation." "Do you remember me?" Sheik frowned slightly as his gaze watched his cousin carefully, his brother following suit. "Lost for so long." "Will you be on the other side or will you forget me?" "I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? Am I too lost? My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation. My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation... I want to die... My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation. My God, my tourniquet, return to me salvation. My wounds cry for the grave. My soul cries for deliverance. Will I be denied? Christ, tourniquet, my suicide..." As if snapping out of some distant daydream, the bi-colored haired ninja partly sunk under the water whilst rubbing his arms where he hadn't removed the bandaging. The Sheikah brothers glanced at each other ever so briefly as if wondering the same thing. It wasn't really an unexpected occurrence as it'd happened a couple times before, but whatever darkness that'd exposed itself to him, he'd always shut back out once he was back to normal though it seemed as if parts of his body hurt afterwards. This time was his arms apparently.

"Ahem. Watari, are you feeling alright?" Trevor finally asked a bit hesitantly only to raise his brow when his cousin began shifting his gaze around. Sliding back up over the water, Watari finally nodded slightly at the question only to flinch when Ephraim grabbed his wrist and tugged his arm up over his head. "I'll take care of it. Continue about your business. Trevor, the Bleeding." "Certainly. Thanks, Ephie. Please don't dislocate his arm." "If it gets dislocated, it's 'cause he's fighting me. By the by, specifically for the twin dorks, it's from Trevvy's dark depression to the Queen b***h. And up we go." Hefting the half-Sheikah up by the arm and catching him like a duffelbag over the shoulder, the metallic haired and eyed teen hopped out of the water and gave a wave of his hand over his free shoulder as he started for the locker room. "Awkward."

Narrowing her eyes at empty space, Deception began tapping her fingers on her leg beneath the water while her dark hair floated around her like a dark halo. "I'm gonna assume he just referred to mom as the Queen b***h. He's gonna die. I'm gonna crack his head open with an axe. Such a dillhole," she growled only to glance at the wall separating the boys from the girls. "And there was a dark side to this make-believe depression of yours?" "It wasn't make-believe, you stupid cu-" "Sheik, finish that word and you're not gonna make it to your designated death day." "Fine." "Thank you. And I guess you could call it a dark side of depression. There were several stages to it and some were very aggressive to myself or to others, especially your mother. She broke my heart so on occasion, I wanted to snap her pretty little neck."

"I remember when all the games began, every little lie and every last goodbye, the promises you broke, the words you choked on. I never walked away still a mystery to me. Why I'm so empty. I'm better off without you and you're better off without me. Well you're so unclean. I'm better off without you and you're better off alone. The lying, the bleeding, the screaming was tearing me apart. Hatred, deceiving, disaster, it's over now," a male voice hummed from atop the wall causing Sheik to look up quickly at a young man of about twenty with black hair, the ends dyed in a mix between pink and purple that was obviously already fading out. Considering he was on the wall between the males and females, he seemed to be showing no interest in turning his dark bluish-purple gaze towards the girls. "I paint my mirrors black to forget you and I still picture your face and how you used to taste. Roses in a glass, dead and wilted. To you, this all was nothing. Everything to you is nothing. 'Cause you're so filthy. I'm better off without you and you're better off without me. Well I'm so ugly. I'm better off without you and you're better off alone. The lying, the bleeding, the screaming was tearing me apart. Hatred, deceiving, disaster, it's over now. Whoa-oh-oh. Well as wicked as you are, you're everything to me... It was all a lie. You're the darkest burning star. You're my perfect disease. Lying, the bleeding, the screaming was tearing me apart. Hatred, deceiving, disaster, it's over now. The lying, the bleeding, the screaming was tearing me apart. Hatred, the beatings, disaster, and it's over now." "Hagen... He's not here. He left a little while ago." "Would you at least have the common courtesy of dropping down instead of sitting where you can spy on the girls? My daughters are over there." "Hm? They're fine, Time. I'm currently uninterested in such things, but sure. Only because you asked though. A pity I missed him. What's with the small militia? Are you prepping for war?" "None of your business." "Slumber party for the civilian daughters and the odd informant? No. Ephraim doesn't have friends, states he doesn't need them, right? Fear of things to come perhaps? Mm. It's already begun creeping in. You've found her then? Don't let your sister know."

Flashing a smile that seemed more like something a robot would give, the man dropped down into the bath and landed in a crouch with a black and pink katana in hand. Snatching it from its sheath, several metal chinks could be heard before several knives hit the ground at his feet. "There he is. Shayde." "Hagen." "Bander, Kuro, Shiro, Sky, Cloud, Jake, Lurtz, Mari, Rayne, Sheik, Watari, Ephraim, Truth, Deception, Rissa, Krystina, Kana, Kansei, Niji, Lulu, Hades, and Lianna. Did I miss anyone? I don't think I did... Either way, ladies and gents, this is Hagen, Shayde's older stepbrother." "Don't call me his stepbrother!" "It never ceases to amaze me how much they're alike. But yeah, these two are all that remains of the Silent Shadow Clan and for some reason, they hate each other." "Because he destroyed the clan is why. Duh. Tch... Would you stop copying me?" "See? I've had the misfortune of giving them both training and mission advice so now they're attempting to use that to kill each other."

Giving a heavy sigh, the katana-wielding male muttered, "Are you going to tell them our whole life story, sensei?" "You taught him, Trevor?" Sheik asked in what could only be considered a flabbergasted voice. "He was itty bitty and the sweetest boy in the world at the time, trying to follow me around the villa without getting noticed and whatnot. It was adorable and I had only just started dating Karma. I gave him some tips whenever I'd have to deal with their clan. Should've realized he wasn't acting like himself during that last visit, but it didn't click until after I heard the clan was wiped out. Oddly enough, I never met him though. Either way, I gave him the same tips and advice as I gave Hagen." "You could've stopped it?" "Oh hell no. You are not blaming me for my family being killed, ya nutcase." "Both of you shut up before I slap you into next year. I'm not saying I could or couldn't stop anything. We don't even know what happened and neither of you will talk about it. All I was saying was that the last time I saw him, he seemed depressed and unwanted. After the clan was wiped out, he disappeared and I felt bad I hadn't noticed it sooner. Hagen was a good kid. This here isn't the boy I was teaching." "Well, things changed when he entered the clan." "Well, I would've been in and out of your life if you hadn't've come after me with kitchen utensils and a flashbang." "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know I was supposed to let strange kids enter my home and take food when I lived in a dimension no normal person could get to. And let's not mention the nerve damage you biting my forearm did that took well over a month for the medics in the clan and the shadows to fix." "I wish I'd done more damage now."

The Opposition, the Neutral & the Changed
Cloud, Lurtz, Cirdan, Fox, Jacoby, Cheshire, Hagen

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:55 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXX"Sounds familiar enough. Get met to a computer and i'll take a look at the files we stole, maybe there's something there?" the neko offered, scratching behind one ear as he spoke. Glancing to where Rayne was still under water, he let out a low breath and cleared his throat. "Hey, Krysti? You still haven't done your song. Why don't you perform that with Lee and Sky when we're all in the same room again?" he chimed, smiling when skylar flipped him the bird. "see, even when flipping others off, the songbird still manages to seem positive." Kuro chuckled, shaking his head.

"I think i can manage one song.... This bath has really helped open me up, but you boys need to be nice to my brother," Krystina hummed, hugging the towel around herself some more as she began drying off. How had her hair gotten so snarly? ugh, they must've looked absolutely horrid when they first arrived at Trevor's place. Some first impression they'd made. Pulling at the snarls in her hair with her fingers, the blonde began unconsciously humming along to Watari's song. Blinking when it ended, she glanced to the dividing wall and pouted slightly. "Will he be okay....?" she asked softly, brushing her fingers through her hair once more.

"Oh yes, that's a lovely idea. And then Lianna can play a song for the new comers. I'm sure they'll both enjoy her show in one form or another." Rissa chuckled softly, brushing through the faerie's long hair with a smile. "Lee, y'need to cut some of this. Agh, okay, okay. holy hells where'd you get that knife from anyways?!" Rissa breathed, only to put her hands up when Lianna had such a cold look on her face and a knife in her hand.

Head lifting from her lap at the new voice, Truth gave a light chuckle at how the two responded in sync. "You sound like Ephy when he responds in sync with Dee and I." she snorted, shaking her head only to sniff the air and frown. "Kuro, put that thing out, if you're not gonna smoke it!" she snapped, hands hitting the water and creating a wave that splashed her sister in the face. She could only laugh at the sound of a cat scrambling to put out the nub of a cigarette gone un-smoked.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:16 pm
Pure T0rture

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

Raising a brow at Shiro, Sheik shifted his gaze towards Jacoby and then back towards him. "You do realize the headset he wears is a computer in and of itself, right? He-," the Sheikah started only to cut himself off when the little spirit fox splashed him. "I made it myself! I'll go get it and it's replica. Then later, when we're back at Trevvy's house, I can show you my VRMMORPGs. " "Your what? Is that one of those games where you got stuck for like two years?" "No..." "Jacoby Vetyl, your brother said you weren't allowed to play those anymore." "And if I actually listened to him, life would be boring. It'll be fun!" And with that, the boy hopped right on out of the water and vanished. A few minutes later, he was back with two sets of headphones to which he offered one to Shiro. "Alrighty. So this is for SD cards, flash drives, etc. as is obvious. This little button flips down a visor and there's a virtual keyboard with every possible language on it that'll make itself visible once you do. Internet and battery life isn't an issue either nor is it traceable or hackable... Unless you're the Evil Angel. I still can't hack into Cirdan's gundam yet though it breaks through my firewalls with ease. Any questions?"

"Wow. This guy does make it seem like a good thing. I'm curious as to how he does that... I'm curious as to why he still carries an air of innocence too," Hagen murmured in a slightly more amused tone of voice. Getting punched in the shoulder by Shayde, he scowled before hitting him back. Resetting his sword in his sheath, he gave a soft sigh and started scratching the back of his neck. "Whatever. Would you stop laughing already? It isn't that funny and somehow that doesn't surprise me. Ephraim's always had that sense of being a solitary figure so when his thoughts or actions coincide with another's thoughts or actions, he tends to see it as a weakness and wants to reject it. In a way, he sees it as Trevor trying to change him to think less like an assassin-slash-informant and more like a normal teen given some survival skills like you two. It's what he wants, yes, but he feels like it'd be a lie so he does what does best; cover it up by rejecting it and deny, deny, deny."

"Don't try analyzing me. He'll be fine, Krystina. Watari goes through these spells often, usually drawn out by depressing conversations or other negative things. Trevor thinks it's bits and pieces of the darkness in his past that causes it, but once he snaps to, it gets shut back out of his head and he starts rubbing some part of his body in what is phantom pains. Sadly, old wounds briefly open and close during these spells and this time was his arms apparently. Currently, he has no feeling from his shoulders to his fingers, but it'll return soon," Ephraim retorted while leaning back against the wall, his usual uniform-like attire already back in place. Giving a shooing motion at Hagen, his eyes narrowed. "Go away already. You're obviously not intending to kill him since we're at a bathhouse and Trevor's around." "That's 'cause he respects me even after my little freak out. You should take notes." "He didn't see you in your freak out." "Didn't need to. I understand the feeling of loss, of not knowing what to do next. It might be different causes, but we both have felt it. We just chose different paths to take. Plus, I didn't grow up in that empty void you did. If someone feels something, you freak out 'cause you lack the ability to respond properly to it. You simply can't wrap your mind around the concept of emotions. Your own emotions must be a mass of confusion even now. A pity really. If only, if only..."

Splashing Truth back, Deception stuck out her tongue. "Watch it, stupid. I'm gonna beat you upside the head if you splash me in a tantrum again," she growled irritably before shooting a glare at the wall splitting the girls from the boys. "Widget of a cat..." "Alright, alright. You kids need to settle down. I'm sure the new additions will enjoy what you're planning. Is everyone done or...? Thank you for pulling him up, Lurtz. Did you...? Good. Nice to see you again, Rayne. It's fine. No judgement made. I have a theory about it anyways though it's all hypothetical." "He means 'cause you were part of Project TIME and... Let's just call it an unintentional overlap of timelines due to genetic modifications; a man-made Seer." "Told you he was good at gathering intel. If everyone's done, we can head home again if you'd like. Has the thunderstorm stopped?" "For now. As soon as we get back, should it still be quiet, I'll pull the Nervous Nelly out of his abandoned train wreck luggage cabinet and into the house. We aren't touching him if it starts back up though. The shadows refuse to pull him through during a thunderstorm." "Sure. Hear that, Rayne? You'll get your buddy back soon. As for these meds you mentioned...? How's it going on that, Ephie?" "It's... Something you'll need Kharl to make. I snagged a pill, possibly the last considering I can't find any others, but the make-up is a complex alchemical equation. Even if I had all of the ingredients, you'd need an alchemist to put it all together correctly. Bad batches will only make him go all serial killer on all of us..."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:41 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXX"Well, yes, but as I had stated earlier, electronics and water just don't mix." Shiro breathed, pulling himself from the water as Jake came running back in with the visors, a smile on his face. "But alright this will work, for now. Thanks, Jake" he hummed, ruffling the kid's hair slightly before he caught a flash drive that had been chucked over the dividing wall, sliding it into one of the ports. "For being a multi billion dollar company, these people weren't very good at keeping their information secured. It was a cinch to crack these open. Let's see if there's anything else... uh... da-dada-da" he mumbled, mostly making sounds to himself as he went through the files on the screen. "well, there's that... uh... Jake, is there anyway to project the info to these guys? Like show them what i'm seeing on the visor?"

"What can I say, it's a skill" Sky hummed, shrugging lightly as a stone ball formed in his hands that he began tossing back and forth. "Or, you could call it a curse." that second voice chuckled from seemingly no where, the blonde's ball starting to catch fire with every toss he gave it as he watched the group of shadow users carefully.

"well, we're all cleaned up, but our clothes are still pretty funky." Kana breathed as she stood from the water, a warm wind wrapping around her body and drying her off before it went and dried off Krystina. "I don't know about you lot, but I don't really want to put on those nasty things now that i'm actually clean for the first time in years."

Laughing at Kana's sudden germaphobia, Rissa shook her head at Lianna's whistling and shoved a thumb towards the faerie. "Lee says she'll help you clean up the clothes really quickly so that we can all get back." she hummed, watching the twins splashing at one another with a grin. "Hey, you two, save that energy up, you might need it later." she teased, sticking her tongue out at them both before getting a mouthful of water and a grin from Truth. "Don't tell me what to do, Rissa" she hummed, only to dive under the water and pop back out next to Niji. "Hey, kitten, you ready to head back?" she hummed, smiling as the little girl nodded and scratched at her ear. "Okay, so we're all pretty much set to go over here, dad." "Shiro, careful what all you show them. Secrets have their downsides, after all." Kansei warned, her gaze still on the dividing wall.

".... I might be able to help with that alchemy thing, too, if you can't get a hold of this Kharl person" Sky mumbled, scratching at his head. How much to tell them about his little demon? what would he even be allowed to tell them, now that there was another player in this game they'd been playing together.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:14 am
Pure T0rture

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

Shiro's words made the two Sheikah give a light chuckle, an amused smile on both of their faces. "You don't know of Jake's electronics. The kid's a genius with technology, but has issues with other things. Separate him from it too long and he'll start freaking out," Sheik stated coolly whilst watching both the little spirit fox and the white haired male sliding their headsets into place. It took a few minutes, Jacoby making several motions with his hand including swiping to the side, but eventually Shiro asked him about showing the others what was on the hard drive. Reaching over, Jake took Shiro's hand in his own only to move it up to a small button over the visor that projected a hologram of what he was seeing.

"There ya go. It expands the screen to outer visual fields for those not wearing the visor, but not anything you type or click so as to provide privacy. Ignore their laughter. They have some kind of sadistic amusement to knowing things others don't among other things," the boy hummed before returning to what he was doing prior to being asked about showing what was on the screen. Within seconds, Jacoby's fingers were tapping the air in front of him rather swiftly though those who knew what a regular keyboard looked like would find made zero sense on what he was typing. Raising a brow at both what screen they were seeing from Shiro's screen and what the boy was doing, the assassins glanced between the two. What were they supposed to be looking at exactly?

"Alright. Y'all do whatever it is you're doing. I've got something calling for my attention right now. Count your blessings, Shayde. You got lucky today," Hagen sighed after flipping out a cellphone and skimming over what was on the screen. Snapping it shut again, he inhaled deeply before running at the wall and hopping over it. This got an annoyed tsk from Shayde, but not much else of a response from him. His elder stepbrother could be such a pain more often than not. Glancing at the silent vampiric male, he raised a brow at him. Why was he so still, so uninterested in the hologram being shown to them? He was some kind of strategical genius, wasn't he? Motioning slightly towards him, Trevor merely shrugged as if that explained everything.

"You don't have to worry about your clothes. Sierra dropped by and left some clean clothes in the lockers. She even stole mine. I assume she threw them into the laundry at Trevvy's house, but I can't be positive. As for the clothes she left behind, I'm guessing they're hers or Nikki's for the girls and possibly Hugo's or Cirdan's clothes for the boys, minus Jake, Cloud and Lurtz of course. Sorry if they're too big, too slutty or too girly, but she has good intentions. Fortunately enough, I have several masks, gloves and snug shirts with my seals on them," Ephraim muttered, his fingers raising with each of the names he listed off. Seeing that Trevor had pulled himself up onto the side of the bath, he resituated his position to where he could glance at the other males. Might as well finish up the hologram visuals he supposed. Sensing a presence to the side, his gaze shifted in that direction only for him to twitch when he saw Hayden looking at the hologram. Where'd he come from?! That space was empty a second ago!

"Visuals! I love visuals. It makes things fun," Trevor cheered before examining the images himself. Hearing Skylar's comment about alchemy, however, his attention shifted towards him with a slightly more serious expression. He hadn't quite expected that to be said. Even Ephraim's gaze had shifted towards him alongside Shayde's attention. "You're good with alchemy?" "You're kidding me." "I'll get you the paperwork then. If you can't figure it out, I'll see about summoning Kharl. Demons can't just say I'm just not feeling it today when summoned. It's like when an exorcist is trying to expose demons with demonic possessions; you need to know who or what kind of demon it is in order to properly expel them from the host." "Are you looking into exorcists and their job?" "Shut up. I need to know what they do so we know what all they're bringing to the table. I don't like face down cards lying on their side." "And they most likely feel the same about our cards remaining face down. Like that girl said, secrets always have their downfall."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:31 pm
Dantes_river
It's hard to sleep with a toothache... :-/

The Strays

&

The Urchins

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
After all they are mine.

XXXXX"These kids here, if you can't tell, are myself and the others. The ones below us are the children from our tribe that died during the experiments. And then there's this group here that I've never really understood. There were no fae in the containment center. Just humans and kids from our tribe." Shiro sighed, highlighting the pictures as he spoke. "And then their files. It's all encrypted, still. Something I've never been able to crack on my own. Think maybe a little fox might be able to get it?" he chuckled, opening the first file on the list, a young faerie girl, and showing them how everything came up in an unfamiliar coding for a second before asking for passwords.

Glancing over at Trevor when he asked about the alchemy, Skylar shrugged and nodded. "I.... I guess you could say I know my stuff...." he mumbled, chewing on his cheek awkwardly. He was really digging a hole by not saying anything. Glancing to the deaf boy once more, he heaved a sigh and pulled himself from the water, wings forming to dry himself off.
"Come to think of it, though, I've never seen you do any alchemy." Bander drawled, pushing himself out of the water to shake off like a dog, his grey-brown hair fluffing up now that it was free of dirt and water. Tail flicking out, he gave a sigh and pulled Shiro from the water. "So, Ches brought the crutches, right? where'd he set them?" he asked, looking around while dodging the water spray from shiro shaking off.

"Alright, I'll take Krystina and see about getting her dressed, then. You guys come on out whenever you're done gawking at the dead." Kana sighed, walking over and scooping a half asleep Krystina into her arms. "Poor girl's already asleep again. hmmm she's burning up now.... I think we might need to make that a rush home, guys."
"There'd better not be anything with lace in my locker. Or i'm walking out naked." Rissa mumbled, imagining the clothes her aunt used to wear with a frown. Standing, she followed after Kana with Lianna in tow, keeping her friend close in case she needed something.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:19 pm
Pure T0rture
I know.

I wanna shelter you,

The Assassins
Sheik, Trevor, Watari,
Lucian, Runealis

&

The Allies
Ephraim, Shayde,
Deception, Kristoff,
Rayne

All of the males nodding at once in ackowledgement and understanding of the feline's words, the exceptions being Lurtz and Jake, the two Sheikah tipped their heads to the side a bit at the encrypted research files. Technology. That stuff was pure evil and yet Shiro and Jacoby were playing with it like they played with knives. Hearing the aforementioned fox start up in a low chuckle and then seeing Shiro's shown screen jumping around with various new screens of encryptions, their eyes began twitching. "Is he...?" "I... Think so? There's so many letters, numbers and symbols in so many languages that've flashed by that I can't tell what it's even saying," Trevor responded to Sheik's unfinished question. It was a mass of confusion. And then the files were clear as day on what all they said, the screens no longer flashing by.

"Done," the boy responded with a far more devilish grin on his face. Feeling more than one pair of eyes on him, he lifted the visor slightly as that innocent expression slid back into place. "What? It was child's play. Would you believe someone's password was IRulezDaW0rld, with a Z in the word rules, duh in place of the word the, a zero in place of the O and the first letter of every word capitalized whilst being smashed together? Can we say loser?" Noting how Trevor's, Sheik's and Mari's eyes were still twitching, he raised a brow. "Did I do something wrong? Okay... So I'm gonna continue what I was doing now. Let me know if I need to synchronize with your headset again to break into something else. These are the only two headsets I've made that'll sync up and that was 'cause I had to get all of the data on Fox's laptop off and virus free while he was working."

Smiling at feeling Skylar's gaze on him, one could almost see laughter building behind it. At feeling Lucian's fingers tapping out a specific pattern, Hayden nodded slightly. "Yeah. I can feel it, but it doesn't bother me," he responded before shifting his attention to other places of the bath. Using his fingers to shift the werewolf's chin as he'd moved his own, his amusement seemed to fall away. "It's quiet." "Too quiet. That bothers me." Briefly tapping his earring, Lucian smiled faintly at not hearing the clatter they'd have made had Hayden not caught the crutches when they formed up. "Figured that's what those were for... Catch." As soon as the words passed his lips, the dark haired deaf make tossed one at a time to Bander. "We understand the whole dependency thing. Being carried like a sack of potatoes ain't fun." That statement got a quick wink towards Shiro from both males.

"How does he know it's quiet if he's deaf," Rayne asked, his brow furrowed in confusion. This question made Sheik give an annoyed sigh and Trevor smile at the inquisitive nature of those around him. "The vibrations in the air from soundwaves. It's like when you hear voices through a wall and can understand the conversation only the wall is the very air around him. The same goes with actions. If I do this..." He paused to snap his fingers twice at the deaf boy causing him and the blind one to turn their eyes to him. "He reacts accordingly. He didn't have to see it much less hear it to know as it caused micro soundwaves, drag in the air if you will, that told him there was an action being made in his general direction. You'd almost think he had centuries to perfect the ability to sense even the tiniest of micro soundwaves in the air." "You mean like the whoosh of a car passing by?" "Exactly." "So it's easily counterproductive if his sense of touch gets overwhelmed with too many of these vibrations." "Correct! Unfortunately for those who attempt it, he seems to be rather good at grouping the vibrations together to avoid confusion. He's avoided the mix of talking, music, movement and splashing, or sloshing, of water getting him confused." "He's not perfect, but that's why I'm here. I clarify things for him just like he helps me picture things. He's my eyes and I'm his ears." "Ice is near?" "Eyes and ears, bud. Let's go meet up with the girl sleeping and her friend. I don't quite like how quiet it is either." "Alright." And like that, the duo departed with Hayden smiling with a complete air of innocence and Lucian keeping his arm wrapped around his so he wouldn't get lost.

"Why is it automatically gawking at the dead? I do believe we're playing this game of give-and-take quite fairly and it's actually pretty crucial intel," Sheik questioned though it was more like him trying to figure out the thoughts buzzing through his head. Sighing heavily, he moved over to Shiro, pushed the little button for the projection shown to the group and lifted the visor. "We can pick up on this at the house, alright? It's all still in place, just on pause like a video game." At hearing something hit the wall, he raised a brow before turning towards the door where Ephraim had smacked his forehead against the wall. "Uh, Trevor, I think that lovely little boy you raised just got a bad visual image in his head. And he hit his head against the wall again..." "You heard that comment, didn't you? Agh... You're growing up too fast, boy. At least it's a normal teenage boy response though. Raised to be a blank slate that'll copy down intel, hide it from the enemy no matter the cost, but bring up anything dealing with nudists and you start smacking a head against the wall. You better not be looking up naughty things to fill your free time." "Sh-shut up! I don't have time for those kinds of things and girls are weird and moody as hell." "Aw. He's still in the girls have cooties phase only with the ability to put together dirty teenage images in his head." "Adorable." "Thanks for the sarcasm, bro. You'll understand when y-... Sorry..." "It's fine. Quit with the whole kicked-a-puppy thing when you find yourself inserting foot when talking to me. It gets old quickly." "I can't help it. You're not going to get to know what it's like... You're going to miss out on the best and worst experiences in life." "I thought y'all weren't gonna mention that for a while." "Not the details of it, but we never said we were nor weren't going to vaguely discuss some minor details amongst ourselves." "So you're vaguely discussing how you've got the shortest lifespan out of all of us? I mean, even the age difference between me and the tweebs is longer than that." "Don't be so dramatic. It's part of the job description and, irritatingly frustrating and unfair as it may be, I've made my peace with it." "So that's partly why you're so uptight." "Cute."

xxxBut I am Hell bound.
No matter what we breed,
This is my kingdom come.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]