Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Together Again {Dante & Pure} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:52 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXshaking her head, the teen turned to look at her father, her eyes sad. "she doesn't hate you. She never did. She just hated that you were gone all the time, we just had different ways of showing it." she sighed, looking forwards again as they got closer to the city.
Once they reached the city itself, Truth took a turn and began not towards the skyscrapers and business buildings of the main city but the factories and plants that made up the much older area of the metropolis.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:29 am
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"Oh please. She hated me to no end. From the time you two were conceived, she screamed like a banshee if I got within sight of her. If you put her in my arms, she got ten times louder which would make you start getting upset and then it was war over trying to calm both of you down. Your mother held her and she was a fricking saint. Hugs and kisses had to be on her terms or else she'd give you the silent treatment until she thought you might not come back. My being gone so often and for so long did make her seem happier when I did come home too," Tyvinda snorted, the hurt he felt from his own words masked by a calm yet defiant tone. Inwardly facepalming, his gaze shifted warily around the two of them as they walked as if the habit were based on instinct. Smart move, dad. Argue with your child. As if you honestly know what Deception said behind your back while you were away being their superhero.

XXXXX"At least as far as I know she's seemed to hate me. Karma was an angel to her and I, I was the demon wearing the mask of a superhero. Perhaps she did like me in some ways, but I've never seen it other than you two being excited to play with me once I came home and being sure to wish me luck on beating up the bad guys when I had to go again. You were my little princesses and I would've taken on the whole world for you two and your mother," he murmured softly though his muscles started tensing up on their own. Cities were a place of discomfort for him. For Karma, he'd gotten a house within a little community for their daughters to have other children to play with. For the Brotherhood, he'd go into them for targets and only targets. Add slightly darker, danker and dirtier streets, his alert would be on high. In fact, it was exactly as he thought.

xxxxxLeaving Truth's side in the blink of an eye, he returned a short distance ahead with some young male practically clawing at the street to escape from Tyvinda's grip on his ankle. "Your brother Malik is tailing me again, Grumpy Gus. I told those guys I'm not coming back to work. I'm retired," he tsked a little more irritably than he'd normally let his daughters hear him. Seeing a set of hands slide out of the male's shadow to cover his nose, mouth and eyes, he smiled his normal cheerful smile at the audible huff that followed the young male getting dragged into his own shadow. "Thank you for taking him."

xxxxx"I'm busy right now. I'll restate it to them in my reports and drop by the house when work clears up a bit," a familiar yet older sounding voice growled back from the shadows. "Alright. Don't work too hard. Sorry for bothering you at work," Tyvinda hummed back before taking his place back beside Truth with his fingers tapping together nervously. "I don't like cities, especially these parts. So much to explain later when you and your sister are all rested up. That was Ephie by the way. He's been busier lately so I don't get to see him that often anymore, but he still manages to find time every other day, give or take. Considering his tone, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes by with a few bumps and bruises. That's if he can come by within the next forty-eight hours of course. I should probably make him something to eat when he does though. The boy forgets to eat more often than not and he'll need his energy for work."

xxxxx"Ah yes. The secret job he could only talk about with that irritating little brat who lacked interest in anything whatsoever. Why's he here, Princess?" a cold female voice questioned from above which explained why Tyvinda suddenly stiffened. Dropping down from one of the smaller buildings' rooftop, the dark haired female padded over to Truth albeit leaving a bit of space between the three of them. He knew fully well upon those two simple questions that she remembered him and she still held some hostility towards him. At least it felt like hostility to him. "Hey, Deception. Ya definitely took after your mother's appearance just like I said ya would." "Not talking to you, old man. Why is he here, Truth? We were doing just fine on our own." Yep. Defiant and deceptive just like her mother. The most she got from her dad was her eyes. Everything else was just like her mother, her hair even pulled back into a ponytail like Karma usually did when she was active.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:33 am
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"like hell we were! Barely being able to get a meal a day is not 'doing fine', Des. living in a rundown abandoned fire tower is not 'doing fine'. Having to resort to stealing, smuggling, and gambling for money is not 'doing fine'! He's here because I got caught and because he offered to take us in. All of us." truth drawled, pulling her sister along by her hand as she continued towards the tower.
After a few minutes of awkward silence, she sighed and shook her head. "Why are you here,Des? Did you finish early or something? And have Rissa and Bander come back from the Pit yet? It's been two days, we need that cash for Shiro's medicine." she breathed, taking on a different air herself as she spoke of some of her friends. Taking a turn when they passed an old brick building with boarded up windows, the girl's eyes began to drift around the streets as if she were keeping an eye out for others.
"has he been around today?" she mumbled, dropping her twin's hand to wrap her arms around herself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:56 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"Oh please. We were doing just fine besides certain dingbats slowing us down and failing at their job. Here's how I see it. We had a roof over our heads, developed great skills and got stronger. At least some of us did," Deception snorted while keeping pace with her twin. Glancing over her shoulder every now and then, she could tell Tyvinda was avoiding looking at her for more than a second or two but was still rather fidgety. Ugh! This was still driving her batshxt crazy! How could he still be super secretive about why he'd been gone for most of their childhood?! You'd think he'd do anything after their sudden disappearance. "Duh I finished early. I would've preferred being the gambler seeing as the rest of you are inept at the whole idea of a poker face, but no~ho. Send the best poker face you've got elsewhere. Yeah. They returned shortly after I did. Nope. He hasn't been around since the last time so stop freaking. Jesus Christ. Grow up already."

XXXXX"Drop the grouchiness. I'm here and you're unhappy about it. We got it," Tyvinda muttered from a couple paces behind his daughters again, his fingers back to tapping together. God. If anything popped out at him, it was going to be whatever's or whoever's worst day ever. He could pretend to be calm under normal circumstances, but his daughters, whether they truly missed and loved him or not, could easily shatter that calm. That's why he was tapping his fingers together so very nervously. It was more of a nervousness created by them than their friends or being in the city.

xxxxx"Don't say it, Dingus. I'll beat you into next week from a distance," that male voice muttered making Deception shift her gaze towards a dark spot on the wall. So Ephraim still had his eyes out for Tyvinda. Weird kid used to tick her off like no tomorrow and he still did it even now wherever he was. Ugh. She hated his stupid little shadowy tricks. "Mind your own business, tweeb. He always irritated me. The only time he ever stopped irritating me was when I kissed him." "Never happened, b-." "Ephie, remember what I said and focus on your job. You've never been sloppy and I'd hate you becoming so now. Deception, cease and desist. I didn't like it then and I won't approve of it in the present nor the future."

xxxxx"Oh. Right. I'd say you'd practically adopted him, but you gave him more attention than us. He's your precious little Ephie," Deception snorted making Tyvinda twitch slightly before flicking a rock out to stop a rock from hitting his dark haired daughter. By how easily the two rocks hit and bounced away from her, Tyvinda automatically knew it wasn't Ephraim's arm chunking that rock. "This'll be a fun discussion. He's tied up at the moment so leave him be." "Defending him as always. You get to explain who he is to the others, Princess, 'cause I'm not doing it." That made the redheaded male sigh heavily, but he wasn't going to keep bickering with her. He could only hope she understood once he did finally tell them about all of those years. In the back of his mind he questioned what idiot got his adopted son captured this early into his return back to work after visiting him, but he wasn't going to vocalize it. "Who's this he y'all are talking about?"  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:57 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"you know we can't have you gambling at the Pit because you got banned when they saw you walking home with rissa last time. its bad for business if the fighter and the high stakes winner go home together," she drawled, shaking her head. "besides, bander can understand the other games just as well as you. plus, he can actually deal people in." she taunted, elbowing her twin.
turning her head, the redhead gave a sigh and shook her head. "good to hear your voice again, bro." she hummed, acting as if there hadn't been an argument moments before. Turning to her dad, she gave him a smile. "oh, just a worm that doesn't understand when he's not welcome."

"if it aint the demon and the angel, finally on their way back." a gruff voice chuckled from just above them, the shadow of a teen sitting in the window of a building to their left and the red burn of a cigarette the only sign of the boy.
"oh shut up, Kuro, ya dumb a**; we're both back early. why're you even this far out? weren't you supposed to be staying back home today?" truth called, crossing her arms as she watched the cigarette get closer.
"everyone else is already back. i was sent to get your stupid asses." the boy retorted, green eyes reflecting in the light as he finally stepped into view.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:00 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"No. Raven was banned because your stupid grand fighter decided to cling to her side as she was headed home. I could still kill the little moron for that seeing as we had more cash for Shiro's meds and food when I played. She invaded my route home, Princess. Get the details right," Deception hissed while ignoring the fact that Truth had spoken so kindly to their adopted brother. At being elbowed, she elbowed her twin back with a roll of her eyes. As much as they disagreed, Deception loved her sister and as much as she'd pretend not to be thrilled to see her dad, she had missed him along with their mother. Glancing up towards the speaker, she gave a tsk before crossing her arms over her chest. "Watch yourself, Kuro. I've emasculated men with bigger balls than your little Deku nuts. We're coming. Dingledork here got caught so it was taking longer for her to get back and I went to get her. Did the bandersnatch fail to deliver that message to you or are you just that obsessed with us?"

XXXXX"Hello," Tyvinda smiled while giving a light wave to the speaker up until he heard a faint cough. Glancing at the shadows, his smile faded a little yet he didn't respond to it in any other manner. Normally he'd be rescuing the boy, but he couldn't do that right now so Ephraim was on his own. God. His kids were just growing up too fast. Where had the time gone? Why couldn't Ephraim just come live with him and put the brotherhood behind both of them? He'd be safer back home and stop tormenting him with small talk during times when he was being interrogated yet refusing to tell him his location since he'd retired. He didn't realize how much he meant to the Sheikah.

xxxxx"Nice to hear from you too, Princess. I'd love to have a better talk with y'all when I get back," Ephraim's voice responded with the faint hint of a chuckle laced into a noticeable difficulty to breathe altogether, a faint echo of water dripping from wherever he was. Tyvinda and Deception both seemed to be trying to figure out a general location from the sound as a couple coughs followed the teenage male's words but kept their gaze on Kuro the entire time. "Ignore the bodiless voice. It's just Ephraim and he's been doing that since we were little. Ask her who the old man is." "He's not old and has more talent than you in his-." "Ephie, job."

xxxxx"Let's keep moving. According to the princess, the old man's got news for all of us so let's just explain it all in one swing and take a vote," Deception sighed while continuing on towards their little home. The creepy kid from the twins' childhood was still pretty creepy even today and that was just by hearing his voice that she made that assessment.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:43 am
Dantes_river
so, I've been meaning to ask, what's up with the tenth gate rp? It's been sitting silent for a while... >.>

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"you feeling me up while I sleep, now Deception? Sheesh If you were that into me why didn't you say something," Kuro purred, brushing his ashen hair from his face. "The snatch couldn't say much of anything with the kitten wrapped around his neck. I'm here on the panther's orders. She doesn't like waiting and we all know you two would take your damned time getting back. Especially of one of you has been caught." the teen drawled, a grin on his face as he fell into step on Deception's other side, his cigaret still between his lips.

"Right. Let's get going." The redhead nodded, pulling her twin along as their old fire tower came into view. Ignoring the crack and thud as a few more bricks fell from the top of the building, Truth gave a grin and waved at the sets of eyes poking out from some of the boarded windows.
"Looks like the welcoming comity is here." She snorted, watching as two figures with their hoods up in a similar way to Kuro came out of the tower, both of whom appeared older then the twins by at least three years.
"Why are you two always the last ones to come back? Do you know how worried it makes me when you guys take so long," the female started, watching the three kids with bright yellow eyes. "Especially you, Princess! Why you don't come straight back every night after all you've been through is beyond m-"
"What Kansei means to say is, we're glad you're back. Who's your guest," the boy cut in, pulling down his hood to reveal dirty brown hair and wolf ears that popped back up without the fabric holding them down.
"I'll explain inside, Bander. C'mon, let's go." The girl shrugged, keeping her gaze away from the elder girl as she slid past them and into the tower.
"way to go, Kansei," Kuro snorted, shoving his hands into his pockets as he watched Bander follow Truth into the Tower, waiting for Deception to move before he did.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:11 pm
Pure T0rture
I was gonna ask if you wanted to fill in Lymbo's and Desire's first encounter but kept forgetting to do it. I can delete it if you don't want to though.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"You wish," Deception retorted with a roll of her eyes. Fricking panther was gonna get a big 'fxck you' when they got back. At having the welcoming committee come out, the dark haired female raised up both of her middle fingers towards Kansei without a word to her. Instead of her, Deception's gaze settled on Bander until she walked past him. "B, detach the kitty from your neck and give my messages when I give them to you. I was the first back and little miss panther can kiss my a** on her patience level 'cause I haven't been gone long since I set out for the Princess."

XXXXX"Gomen ne. It was my fault she was late today. I've got a lot of explaining once she explains who I am to you all," Tyvinda apologized with his hands pressed together in front of him instead of tapping his fingers nervously. Much like his usual working demeanor, he was back to his calm and cheerful exterior while waging a war on the interior. Instead of taking pause in his step in front of the female who had approached, he just continued in behind Truth, Bander, Deception and Kuro. The panther radiated an air of defensive nature and he didn't doubt she was nervous about having someone new enter. Every newbie he'd known had his nerves acting up with one exception. Ephraim obviously trusted no one from the time he'd first seen him, shutting everyone out and acting as a robot meant to just do as he was told. He'd just broken Tyvinda's heart which was why he'd taken him under his wing to begin with. He'd thought his daughters could bring him out of his shell and they had. The boy defended them even when he pretended to hate them. Only he was allowed to call them names or lock them in closets.

xxxxxShaking off his thoughts, his conscious thoughts focused in on the surrounding terrain and those in it. Seeing Deception glancing over her shoulder at Kuro, he chuckled lightly to himself before she finally turned to face the boy. "Seriously, Kuro, back up a pace or two before I break your nose. You're practically breathing down my neck," she growled irritably. Turning back on her heel, she continued following Truth and Bander making Tyvinda chuckle a bit audibly.

xxxxx"She makes ya feel like even miles apart is still too close, doesn't she? Warning for you here and now, she might be crabbier than normal 'cause I'm here," the Sheikah hummed while briefly scratching the side of his neck. There was that distant nature that Karma showed only with a more hostile nature in his daughter and it brought back so many memories he felt he could almost cry. Unfortunately for those around him, he'd never actually do that unless his resolve snapped like his retirement again.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:46 pm
Dantes_river
i had this feeling it was something like that xD
we can totally do that!

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"right, sorry, Des" the snatch sighed, slipping in while scolding kuro on his smoking inside for what most would say was the billionth time.

XXXXXPutting out his cigarette on his arm, kuro gave a low sigh and pulled his own hood down, brushing his black hair back out of his face as his cat ears popped up. "cool it, demon. you know as well as i that i can't get too far away in this small space"

XXXXXInside, the group was met by several 'welcome home's and 'hi's of various kinds. The interior of their home consisted of several candles pilled in each corner, four king sized mattresses scattered around and an old wooden table that had a stack of old books replacing its missing leg.

XXXXXUpon the mattress furthest from the door sat a pale boy with striking white hair and a girl with unique hair that shifted from purple to blue to green and back, both of whom had cat ears like Kuro and wore hoodies in a similar fashion. As Bander approached them, the young girl shifted and seemed to cling to him once he was close enough, although her eyes stayed on Trevor.
XXXXXNearest to the table stood Kansei, her hoodie completely removed to reveal not only panther ears, but a series of scars that ran down her right arm. Beside her was a young woman with white hair that had lime green streaks in it, her back towards Trevor as they discussed what sounded like a new smuggling route.

XXXXXTurning, truth gave a grin and waved to a blonde whose curls were pulled back in a tight ponytail, the red tips of which fell down by her waist. the girl, who had been talking with another girl whose black and purple hair was kept in a tight braid that wrapped around the back of her head.

XXXXXStanding near the middle of the room was a young woman with blue bangs whose clothes were much neater then the rest of the kids in the Tower. beside her was another well dressed teen, who seemed to hover around her as though she could collapse at any given second.

XXXXXSmiling at Trevor, the girl with blue bangs took a step forwards and cleared her throat. "everyone, it appears we have a guest." she hummed, patting the boy's hand when he put it on her shoulder. through the sudden silence, the young woman grinned more as the others looked from Trevor to Truth and Deception. "Truth, who's this?"

XXXXX"um, well. Krysti, this is my dad. you remember that house i was gonna hit tonight? turns out its my old place." the red head chuckled, scratching at her neck as she took hold of her father's hand.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:58 pm
Pure T0rture
That's 'cause you're smart like that. wink
Yay! Lymbo's first encounter with the woman who introduced him to his emotions!

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"You could if you were dead," Deception snickered before growing quiet when Krystina spoke up. It'd be bad to get the girl stressed out what with her condition. Raising her hand to shoulder level when Truth explained who Tyvinda was, she briefly shot a glare at her father. "I'd recognize his ugly mug anywhere. This old man's our dad and apparently he's come here with her for a reason besides just dragging us home."

XXXXX"That's sweet considering who's saying it... Um, hi. Y'all can just call me Trevor and I honestly mean no harm. It's nice to meet the friends of my little princesses," Tyvinda smiled while gently gripping Truth's hand and giving a wave to all of those now staring at him and his daughters. Taking a second to swat Deception upside the head for her comment on Kuro being more distant if he were dead, he shifted his gaze between Kansei and Krystina. "I asked Truth here to bring me to y'all so I could offer those who've been there for her a better place to stay than this. My house is more than big enough to accommodate all of you, I've cooked for bigger groups than this and medicines are easier to come by. I know an entire clan of doctors that usually treat me if it's needed. It'd honestly be no problem whatsoever. My wife wanted a big house and when we split, well it's been damn empty besides a couple of family members and what used to be coworkers stopping by every now and then."

xxxxx"Knowing him, he's not going to force our hands. He's letting it be our choice with his special advice of it being better living conditions. Besides that, he holds a lot of secrets he won't discuss," Deception sighed while letting everyone absorb that information. At noticing her father holding up his pointer and middle fingers, she gave a huff and turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

xxxxx"Actually, I did intend to tell you when you were older after I retired. In fact, that's kind of what I intended to explain though I'm pretty positive it can be guessed by at least three of you who were near when I got rid of my stalker that was a brother of Ephraim's. I use the term brother loosely on the boys he grew up with because while they were raised as an isolated family, he's never truly thought of them as family. Point is, my job was that of a ninja assassin in the brotherhood which is why I caught her in the house without her ever hearing me sneaking up behind her. Don't repeat that and again, sorry for delaying her return. Part of the creed is that we won't compromise the brotherhood and technically speaking, I've only told you that it exists and I worked for them. Y'all may want to count your blessings that ya haven't been discovered here or in the Pit yet or they'd assume you're Templars trying to take over the Underground. Don't repeat that," the Sheikah corrected while flashing an innocent smile at his black haired daughter. Shifting his right foot back towards the door for a second, a click could be heard and something sliding somewhere in the building. "Secret passages and rooms are all over the place. over the door leading into this room, the insignia of the brotherhood is in place though you have to really he looking for it. I've been here before if it isn't already obvious."

xxxxx"That was what you did? Wait. So you mean Ephraim was part of this brotherhood thing which was why you'd only discuss certain things with him?" Deception questioned while remaining completely dumbfounded by the admission of his past occupation. Nodding slightly, Tyvinda scratched his nose. "He is the most advanced informant the brotherhood has thanks to his control over the shadows. Add those with his lack of feeling temperature, his serpentine flexibility and the ability to endure strenuous interrogations and extreme pain, the boy's extremely dangerous. I chose him as my informant so he could meet you girls and find someone to let in, someone he could confide in outside of the brotherhood."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:42 pm
Dantes_river
oh lord. Desirè as a kid xD;; i forgot how different she became.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"so this place wasn't abandoned. that'd explain quite a bit, actually." Kansei snorted, shoving her hands into her pockets.
"no kidding." Bander nodded, scratching at the base of his ears as he looked at the others.
"the hell are you talking about?" the blonde in the corner asked, raising an eyebrow to the eldest two kids.
"well, Rissa, when we first moved in here, four years ago, we had a few incidents while you guys were sleeping. about once a week, the two of us would sense people outside, watching us," the wolf drawled, pulling the young girl off of him so he could stand and walk over to the windows. "they still show up every now and again, but i don't think they care too much since we're just a bunch of street urchins."
"so we've been under surveillance this whole time? and you never thought it might be someone else?" Kuro frowned, crossing his arms.
"nah. didn't smell like them."
"regardless, it's still unnerving." the sickly boy sighed,pushing himself up so he could hold the kitten.
"it is, but we didn't want to start anything, so we just ignored them and continued on like normal. sorry if you're bugging out, Shiro. i know how you feel about people watching you." Kansei mumbled, a sad glint in her eyes as she and Shiro both looked down at the little girl in his arms.
"if we get back to the point, you were inviting us to come live at your house?" the male near krystina asked, keeping an arm on the girl next to him.
"shall we put it to a vote, guys?" asked the girl with lime streaks in her hair, who began to look around the room.
"Sky? Kana? can i say something before you decide? i want you to know that regardless of what you decide, i'm going home." Truth hummed, looking each of her friends in the eyes as she spoke.
"thank you, Princess. now, that said, it's voting time. everyone who wants to move, raise your hand." and within seconds, eight hands shot up, the remaining two coming up shortly their after as everyone gave Rissa and the girl who'd not yet spoken a questioning look.
"right. so, since we're all in agreement i guess that means that we're going to be moving." Krystina smiled, leaning on the boy behind her.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:49 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXAt hearing Bander and Kansei speaking of the group being watched, Deception turned her gaze to them. Just as she was about to rip into the duo, Tyvinda nodded slightly and opted to speak up first. "They've used this as a place to induct new members within this general region for years among other reasons. Based on the fact that they've been watching you since you came here, they probably believed you were trying to find what's hidden here under Templar orders in the beginning. Considering they've never acted upon their previous assessment, I'm guessing y'all never found anything. They probably opted to keep watch to see if they could have you join with the brotherhood or intervene if you ever did find anything. They're very cautious people, impulsive actions not something they do unless you count their single most talented assassin. The guy puts me to shame, as sad as it makes me to admit that. Unfortunately for them, he went M-I-A some time ago. Don't repeat that," he stated calmly, the unspoken words of the group not being a threat seeming to follow with the silence that followed.

xxxxx"That is so creepy. Kansei and Bander, I'm going to beat both of you upside your head for not telling us about them earlier. The very thought of creepy old men watching us, not to mention perverted little boys, this entire time requires y'all getting the holy shxt beat out of you both," Deception tsked irritably, her arms tightening across her chest. They'd get a good beating after their fricking vote though. At hearing Truth's brief intervention of saying whether everyone came along or not, she was going back with their dad, she could've knocked her sister's head off. The man hasn't been affected by how they'd left to begin with! After most of everyone raised their hands, she hesitantly raised her own hand while glaring at the floor.

xxxxx"Alrighty then. I'm honored to have you all coming into my home and I hope I can help make it comfortable. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask," the Sheikah smiled while giving a slight bow to his daughter's friends. Growing serious for a moment when he had straightened once again, he slapped a hand to his forehead. That fruity skunk followed him here! "Watari, ze vin delaa hin yaatu Sheik?"

xxxxx"He's outside with some kid with a sketchpad and some partial feline guy. He said the kid doodling intrigued him," a male voice responded from beside Shiro, a faint breeze spiraling around the dark haired male with the solitary white streak in his bangs. From how his eyes never shifted from the bedridden boy, it was obvious that his deep green eyes were gauging his condition on moving. When he finally shifted his gaze away, he gave a slight wave of his hand only to return his gaze to Shiro and smile sweetly behind the black mask covering his face. "I heard you get up and was worried when your shuffling stopped. Sheik said not to worry, but I couldn't help it. Hello. I'm Watari. It's nice to meet you. Might I request that you wrap your arm around my neck so it'd make picking you up less uncomfortable than it needs to be? I'll be taking you and those two over there back to my cousin's house in advance. Miss Krysti and her male companion if I did hear her name correctly?"

xxxxx"Watari, appearing like that is going to freak them out... Um, he's my ninja assassin younger cousin with no real attachment to the brotherhood and apparently my younger brother, Sheik, is outside. I apologize for their habit of sneaking around. It's what we do best. It does make it easier if he can take you back ahead of time though. His speed is unmatched to anyone besides his father and the two shadow users, Ephraim and Shadowheart... Shadowheart should be returning with reports for Sheik in the morning so you'll briefly get to meet him just don't expect him to be nice," Tyvinda sighed heavily while briefly pinching the bridge of his nose. Ugh. His younger brother needed a better leash for their cousin! Wait... That meant the aforementioned boys Sheik was with didn't belong to this group... Who were they then?! Stupid little brother could've left himself in the hands of enemies! Or not. He knew of past, present and future after all. "I'm going to hit both of them when we return..."

xxxxx"His brother's with the boys?! Um... I'll be right back," Deception snapped, her sudden outburst making her face turn a slight red before she made a quick about-face and ran off back out the way they came in. Weird girl. "Okay...? I'm guessing she knows those boys and hasn't mentioned them to y'all. It's the box of kittens in the garage incident all over again. So um, if you need help packing up anything you'd like to keep, I have an extra dimension to which I can store it until we get to my house." Hearing a string of curse words in his original language, Tyvinda's eye twitched alongside Watari's eye but neither responded to it. They'd respond after getting to Tyvinda's house.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:57 pm
Dantes_river
did you get my pm, by the way?

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"we didn't want to cause a panic, especially when you brats were just getting settled in here." the panther frowned, but rolled her eyes, she was far too used to Deception flipping her s**t over everything she didn't like.

XXXXX"thank you for the offer, but i'm going to have to decline. sorry, but i'm not too comfortable with strangers touching me." Shiro mumbled, ushering the kitten off of him as Kuro came over and helped him up onto his feet, and although he stood tall, one could easily see by how his knuckles were turning white that he was in pain.
XXXXX"the name's Krystina, actually. but Krysti's okay, too." the girl smiled, tucking a strand of blue behind her ear as she offered the newcomer a hand to help him up.

XXXXXInstead of latching on to another of the elder kids as she normally would, the youngest of the group slowly turned and walked over to Trevor, scratching at her left eye under her bangs absentmindedly as she did so. finally in front of him, the young girl -who appeared no older then fourteen at most- looked him in the eye and opened her mouth. "do you have cookies? you smell like cookies." she mumbled, her right ear twitching to the corner where Rissa and the silent girl sat, although she ignored Rissa's chuckling.

XXXXX"wha-? Deception!" Truth frowned, trailing after her twin as several questions came to mind.
XXXXXFollowing the dangerous duo outside, Kana gave a sigh. someone had to keep them both out of trouble, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:52 pm
Pure T0rture
Yes. It somewhat reminds me of Ross and Niji in the park...

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXSighing lightly to himself, the dual hair colored male gently set his hand atop Krystina's hand only to rotate it to place a light kiss on the back of her hand before straightening himself to expose he was actually taller than Trevor. "Khililaana, a beautiful name for such a beautiful young lady," he purred sweetly to the blonde female before scooping her up off of her own two feet and shifting his gaze back towards Shiro and Kuro. "Since you've denied my assistance albeit you're hardly in any condition to travel, I'll accept that as your answer, Mr. Shiro. Unfortunately, I'm still going to insist you get carried. You'll never get better if you push yourself beyond your capabilities. Mr. Kuro, will you be coming with me as well as this fine gentleman? I don't mind. I just need to know who all will need a boost in their speed to keep up with me. I wouldn't want to lose anyone."

xxxxxBlinking and glancing down a bit at the young girl, Trevor nodded slightly. "I do have cookies. I also have brownies and other sweets back home. When we get there, I'll take you to the kitchen to get some if you'd like," he responded in a gentle tone of voice, his heart breaking that much more at seeing such a young girl here. Part of him wanted to hold her hand on the walk home, but he was still a stranger to these children and he didn't want to freak any of them out by suddenly hugging them and claiming they were already part of the family.

xxxxxHearing shrieking from outside, Trevor and Watari winced in unison. No wonder Trevor called Deception a banshee. How did she even get her voice that shrill? By the time Truth caught up to Deception, she was already slapping and hitting a strawberry blonde male crouched down by a young black haired male with a sketchpad and a busted lip. The strawberry blonde male was mostly just showing irritation in his brilliant blue eyes while not even holding a hand up to defend himself from the black haired girl.

xxxxx"Where is he?! What'd you do to him?!" Deception shouted for what felt like the umpteenth time yet still getting no response whatsoever. When she finally hesitated, the blonde male gave a huff and shoved her towards her sister. "Shut her up. It's no wonder my brother called her a banshee. I can't even hear myself think with her in my ear like that," he finally muttered while using his freehand to remove a set of earplugs from his ears as if it'd been expected. "I didn't do anything to anyone. I just sat down and he opted to leave of his own free will. It's probably because you shriek so much. Mornin', niece número dos."

xxxxx"Liar! You did something to chase him away and he was a good source of intel," Deception snapped which only made the strawberry blonde male sigh that much heavier. He was gonna snap her neck if not just ruin her vocal chords altogether. "Yeah. I'm totally a liar. Y'all can see through lies, ya moron! I'm not stupid enough to lie to the queen bees of truth and deception. He's got a buttload of things to start telling you two," he retorted while briefly rubbing his arm from where Deception had been hitting him. Glancing back at the boy's sketchpad, the blonde male seemed uninterested in speaking with the twins about much of anything. He'd said good morning to them albeit he hadn't wanted to be here so the fact that he was here should be a treat in and of itself.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:28 pm
Dantes_river
heh, i forgot to mention that it was them, didn't i? xD;; i got so excited to show you, i forgot to explain what it was -faceplants desk-

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXBlushing lightly as she was picked up, Krystina slid one arm around his neck while the other held tightly to his shirt.
XXXXX "actually, i'll be following you. from above." Skylar grinned, stepping towards the man now cradling his sister. "Kuro will be too busy keeping track of the demon to take care of his big brother."
XXXXX "you heard the songbird." Kuro grinned, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it with his finger. kneeling down, he then began picking up the various items from the ground and stuffing them into one of the pillowcases he'd removed.
XXXXX "believe me, i won't be pushing myself much more then this." Shiro chuckled, picking up a bag from the bed before he took the two short steps over to Skylar. "but you should know, there's very little chance i'll get better."

XXXXX "you do?! did you make them yourself? Granny always said that food made at home was the best thing for people." the now excited child babbled, blinking when she felt a body behind her.
XXXXX"you'll have to excuse Niji if she's invading your privacy. or if she starts babbling. the kitten's been through a lot." Rissa sighed, her and the ever silent ravenete now behind the kitten.
XXXXXExtending her hand, the fighter gave him a large smirk. "so you're the angel and demons' dad? nice to meet ya. i'm Rissa, this quiet one is Lianna. don't expect her to say much, she hasn't been able to talk for three years now."
XXXXXWaving lightly, Lianna smiled at him brightly and then scooped up Niji in her arms.
"i think we're almost done getting ready in here, so once those outside say their good to go, we're gonna be following you," Rissa smiled, putting the hand not extended on her hip.

"mind explaining to me who the hell you're freaking out over? and who the one still here is?" Truth sighed, keeping an arm around her sister's shoulders to hold her back from screaming at their apparent uncle.
"what're you drawing this time?" Kana asked, stepping past the twins to kneel beside the artist and the blonde guy.
"you know 'im, Raven?" truth frowned, her grip loosening.
"well, i've seen him around a few times, talking to Deception. and I've told you two to stop calling me that! i dropped that name a long time ago." Kana snapped, her blue eyes going cat-like for a second.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff