Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Together Again {Dante & Pure} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 pm
Pure T0rture
Lucky guess! It's fine. It happens.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"Good to know. Fly safe then and be careful with him. I'll take care of her. Just don't lose me," Watari smiled while still managing to give a quick salute. Pausing momentarily as he'd started for the door, his gaze paused on Shiro. "That's only true if you believe it to be. Don't let it win when there's so much to live for." Not waiting for a response, he moved swiftly out the door without so much as brushing against a wall. Once outside, he nodded to Sheik who hadn't seemed to even notice it only to chuckle and run back towards the rundown fire tower, using his feet to bounce off of the wall and onto the roof of a nearby building. Once he was certain Skylar and Shiro were following, he would start moving again. Shiro's words of having no chance for recovery made his gaze seem sad yet he didn't speak of it much less let it reflect in his tone.

xxxxx"Yep. I made them from scratch. She's right too. Homemade foods are the best type for one's health," Trevor hummed while glad to see the girl so thrilled. When a hand was extended in front of him, his gaze shifted towards the owner of it and gave it a firm yet gentle shake. "Pleasure to meet you all. She's fine. I love kids, but my occupation made me miss a lot of my girls' childhood. Their curiosity and how they get so excited makes me happy 'cause I know I can either help or I made them happy. I didn't get to do that often with my girls..."

xxxxx"Jin or Mari. He said his name was either Jin or Mari and while I know that was a lie, he said he'd give us dirt, and I mean a lot of dirt to help us out. He is, or was, a fighter in the Pit albeit they'd never let him fight our little champ and he'd assassinate people for them while gathering dirt on politicians, gangs and so much more. Point is, I don't know his real name, but he responds to those two and he honestly wanted to help us. Now he's gone and it's all his fault! As for him, well this is Rayne. He won't tell me much about himself, but he's like Niji's age if not younger and I think his abilities are really useful as in really useful. He's a Seer that draws," Deception huffed, her anger still radiating as plain as day off of her while she pointed a blaming finger at their uncle. Argh! She was gonna slap that uncaring gaze he shot her off his smug face! "Rayne literally draws the future. He's never been wrong. I met him alongside Jin, Mari, or whatever the heck his name is several weeks ago. As is obvious, he drew something bad for someone or he refused to draw someone's future recently and I intervened 'cause they were picking on a kid."

xxxxx"A cat," the boy answered vaguely while briefly giving Sheik and Kana a clearer view of the picture of Truth holding Deception back with a cat sitting by their feet. Returning to drawing and shading in the picture, a few seconds passed before a mew made Deception and Sheik shift their gaze towards near the twins' feet looking at the exact calico cat the boy was drawing. Glancing up at Kana, Sheik lightly scratched his cheek with a light smile behind his mask. The kid was good and the girl beside him now captured his attention though he remained quiet. Noticing the boy flip the page and start drawing an hourglass that looked like the hourglass necklace hidden by his clothes with a bird behind it, his expression grew perhaps a bit darker. "And that?" "I think you know that answer..." "Stop it. Draw something else." Instead of responding vocally, the boy just smiled and began changing the picture.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:40 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"right, you just lead the way. i should have no trouble finding you," Skylar nodded as he scooped Shiro into his arms and followed Watari outside. Taking a moment once they were far enough away from the Tower, the teen relaxed his muscles and allowed two silver-grey wings to grow out of his back from the holes in his jacket before he took off.
XXXXX"don't worry about my brother, he has a way of tracking people down." Krystina breathed, giving a tired laugh as she kept her hold on Watari. Closing her eyes, the blonde seemed to stiffen up as though she were trying not to cough.

XXXXX"of course granny was right! she knew everything!" the child chimed, her eyes -or rather, eye, as the other was covered by her hair- excited before quickly growing sad as she curled into Lianna. "i miss her."
XXXXX"i know, you do, Niji. we all do." Bander sighed, scooping the kitten out of Lianna's arms to hold her close. Looking to Trevor, he gave a grin. "believe me, you still have a chance to do that with those two. Truth never stopped thinking about finding you, and deception, while it was harder to pry out of her, was also wanting to go home. none of us truly wanted to stay here. We'll all sit down and have some proper introductions tomorrow, but thanks for taking us strays in."

XXXXXGlancing to the cat at her feet, truth blinked and looked from the boy to her twin a few times before sighing. "right.... wanna see if we can find him?" she sighed, letting her sister go for the most part while keeping hold of one of her hands. "bet you he's not too far away for the two of us to catch." she smirked, practically challenging Deception to find him, now.
XXXXX"a cat? huh... you're good." Kana hummed, brushing her hair from her face as she sat beside him. "y'know, we're all gonna be leaving here. moving in to a real house. Trevor barely knows us, but he's taking us in. if you want to come with us, i can talk to him for you?" she offered, smiling softly at the kid in front of her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:23 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXGiving a soft chuckle, the dark haired male glanced down at the blonde in his arms and gave her a light pat on her side seeing as that was where his hand rested. "While that is a good thing, he'll have less difficulties if I don't move like a shadow on the wall. Sorry if I jostle you a bit. If intel proves right, I may have to dispatch some folk who intend to cause my cousins harm enroute," Watari hummed rather calmly as the faint breeze around him shifted a bit, his gaze briefly going towards their destination. At least he was fast at moving and aerial attacks were his specialty. Glancing briefly towards Skylar and Shiro, he gave a slight nod before sprinting across the rooftop and making an inhuman leap from a smaller building to a much larger one on the opposite side of the street. "Let me know if you need to cough. Your aura, body language and brother made it apparent you are unwell. There's no need to hold it back. Coughing hurts sometimes and is strenuous on the body, true, but it is better to get it out instead of holding it in much like anger or sadness or a sneeze even."

xxxxxAs he'd said, after reaching a certain point in the trek back to Tyvinda's house, his arms shifted their hold on Krystina so he could flick out several knives into the alleys he passed over before one could blink. His pace became a normal paced walk as he landed on the front lawn of a house in relatively small yet somewhat large neighborhood and stepped up to the house. Hearing a click and watching the door open, Watari could feel his smile growing wider. "Thank you, Shadowheart. Sheik would be proud that you're showing your manners," he stated to the empty space that was the entryway into the house before padding onwards and into one of the guest bedrooms. Setting Krystina down gently, he brushed a hair out of her face only to sigh heavily when his knives hit the floor. "Thanks for my knives back too... I think he's actually in a good mood today which is surprising considering he's always in a bad mood. The trip wasn't too rough was it, Miss Krystina? If you'd like, I can make you some tea to help with the cough."

xxxxx"That's because your elders are very wise. They want good things to happen to their young even if their methods aren't exactly the nicest," Trevor smiled while gently brushing his fingers through the young girl's hair. Turning his gaze to Bander, his smile became a little more serious before he glanced back at the entrance. Actually, he could always send Sheik back with those who were already ready to go. "Well I'd love to get to reconnect with them after so long... Deception always preferred her mother over me though so she'll be the most difficult to get to work with me. Anyhoo, so since my brother is here and most of you are ready to go, one of us could take those of you ready back to my place. In the morning we can do proper introductions, but for now I think y'all deserve a good rest. Breakfast is gonna be awesome! I'll make it like a buffet. Er... Sorry. I'm getting hyped up 'cause I have guests that aren't just family or ex-coworkers and my babies are back."

xxxxx"Are you kidding me? You don't even know what he looks like," Deception retorted sharply, the challenge obviously accepted. Forgetting all about her uncle's appearance causing her ally to depart, she stepped over to Rayne and snatched up his sketchpad making him sigh heavily. Flipping through a few pages, she stopped on the picture of a male that looked kind of thuggish what with the baggy jeans, tanktop, hoodie and worn out combat boots. His obviously light hair had a braid on the left side reaching from just over his ear and pulled back into a ponytail, a set of glasses set on the bridge of his nose, the expression he wore seeming to read that he was irritable and the handgun just barely peeking out from the small of his back making it apparent he was armed and knew how to use it. "Rayne drew him earlier so you're in luck. Don't ask what the little cartoon-y sparkles around him is for 'cause Rayne didn't exactly explain it. Good luck finding him, Princess. Once he says bye and someone briefly cuts off my eye contact with him departing, he is gone and I have to wait for him to get back to me. Mari's a frickin' ninja."

xxxxx"What can't be seen through the eyes of deception can be seen with the eyes of truth... I prefer drawing the small things since they're easier to see, but most want to know the bigger picture which is ever-changing. Those pictures usually end up as a mixture of all of the different possibilities and confuses people. Some tend to get angry about the unclear nature of the future," Rayne responded with a slight half-shrug as he began fidgeting with his pencil. By how he was sitting and the way his voice seemed softer, it was apparent that he was actually quite a timid young boy and his sketchpad was his security blanket. Interacting with people outside of images just made him fidgety.

xxxxx"He can come along with the rest of you. In fact, he will be. My brother is a rather kindhearted man that practically swoons over puppies and kittens, cries over abused and neglected animals or children and does little menial tasks in places he's been to just to be helpful. That's how he's always been minus the brutal nature of his that kicks in around our sister and parents. Neither of us would agree to sending him back to the predicament he was in previously," Sheik stated cooly with a slight roll of his eyes. Even if his brother said no to the kid coming, he couldn't stop the strawberry blonde male from bringing him along on his own terms. The fairer haired Sheikah wouldn't tell them that, but it was the truth. The fact that he was one of those who were allowed a gift of time was a definite plus in either Sheikah's book seeing as that made him a disciple of sorts. "So why'd you give up the name Raven? Don't take this the wrong way, but it's a pretty name much like the name Kana." At hearing a soft snicker from the boy, he shot him a brief glare before returning to that less-than-amused-yet-still-listening expression he'd been wearing while lightly scratching his chin through his mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Dantes_river
i need an image for the giant group of kids in this rp >.<

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXOnce she was on a bed in what she could easily assume to be Trevor's home, the blonde hugged her knees to her chest as loud wet coughs racked her body. "Th-thanks for bringing me here," she croaked, leaning against the wall and watching him with a tired gaze.

XXXXXLanding in the front lawn not soon after Watari had entered, Skylar allowed his wings to fold up tightly against his back as he stepped onto the porch, hesitating slightly to enter only to blink when Shiro slid from his arms. "you shouldn't be walking, you know; it'll make things worse."

XXXXX"Like I care. I may as well use them while I still have them," Shiro huffed, shoving his hands into the pockets of his hoodie as he stepped into the house, the winged boy following him in and practically hovering around him like he had with Krystina. "Let's just find your sister so you can stop floating around me as if I'm going to collapse."

XXXXX"while that sounds good and all, we're actually all pretty much ready to go, save for your girls," Kansei chuckled, looking around one last time to make sure they'd picked up everything that was theirs. hoisting an old pillowcase over her shoulder, she put a hand on her hip and nodded to the others as if to tell them to get a move on.

XXXXX"the only thing I can't think of is what to do about the mattresses. after all, we brought those in here ourselves." Bander sighed, looking at the four large mattresses with a frown. they were fairly disgusting after so long, but those were how they'd carried both Krystina and Shiro from their previous home to the Tower.

XXXXX"we could always burn them. like we did for granny's village." Niji mumbled, not noticing the sad looks everyone was giving her. it made sense in her mind. burn away your old life as you begin again. where was the harm in that?

XXXXX"in case you've forgotten, we've been living with four ninjas since we met the Strays. and i can always find them, even when they don't want me too." Truth smirked, studying the picture carefully before turning to her uncle once more. "what direction did he run off in," she asked, pulling her scarf back up on her face.

XXXXX"glad to hear it." Kana hummed, quite cheerful about their new addition to the crazy group of street urchins that were about to live with Trevor. that cheeriness, however, disappeared as he asked about her name change. "i gave up that name, just like the others, because i'm not the person i was when i had that name. I've been changed too much." she sighed, wrapping her fingers tightly around an old set of dog tags that hung from a shoelace around her neck. "besides. it's not like anyone other then those guys," she paused, gesturing behind her to the Tower, "who knew Raven are alive anymore. there's no one who would miss her. or want her."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:51 am
Pure T0rture
We do need a group picture. You do your people and I do mine?

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"It wasn't a problem. I don't have much to do until Shadowheart gets back with intel for Sheik anyways and Trevor worries me when he's up and about at night. He hasn't been quite right in several years so I tend to follow him around when we're here like an Australian Shepard. I'm not entirely sure of the finer details," Watari responded in a way that almost made him sound childlike. Picking up a cup that seemed to appear out of nowhere, he sniffed it briefly before scrunching up his nose and holding it out to the girl. "Shadowheart says to drink this. I don't know what it is but it's supposed to help soothe the coughs and doesn't have anything poisonous in it that I can tell... I don't believe he'd try killing you since he doesn't know you, but he doesn't really seem to like people so I'm rather wary about what he does. He seems to like origami though. The first month we had him with us he would just sit in a corner folding paper swans without so much as a word. You approached him with anything and he'd start acting like a cornered animal or he'd hiss at you and end up going from the corner on the floor on one side of the room to a corner on the ceiling on the opposite side of the room."

xxxxxPadding quickly past Skylar, a tall shadowy blur picked Shiro up and headed upstairs swiftly. Dropping him on the bed in a room across the hallway, the dark haired youth finally seemed to solidify with a cup in hand. Setting it down on the bedside table, he finally muttered, "Don't be a Sheik. Drink. Rest. Watari is across the hall. Don't hesitate in calling for him." Leaving it at that, he stepped back out of the room and back downstairs via sliding down the railing. Once he landed on the ground floor, his fiery reddish-bluish-purple eyes settled on Skylar as another cup seemed to appear out of nowhere in his hand. "They're upstairs with Watari. Drink this and don't let him get up. I can't babysit you guys all the time," he stated rather bluntly while setting the cup down on a small table holding a lamp. Having given his words of advice, as short-winded as they were, the dark haired male simply stepped into one of the darker rooms and vanished entirely.

xxxxx"You'd be surprised," Sheik snorted in response to Kana's answer. Seeing the others coming out of the building, the blonde sighed heavily. It wasn't like he was going to stay with his nieces for someone who ran off. Pointing his finger down a small alley, he opted to give them what he knew. "He took the second right followed by an immediate left and up four flights of a fire escape. After entering the third window on the floor you'll reach, he went into the hallway and took a left. Be careful what you see, ladies. That's all I can give you."

xxxxx"And you're- Nevermind. You're dad's brother and he knew when we were getting into the cookie jar from the yard. Thanks," Deception responded before running off down the path he'd given the girls. She wasn't even going to retort to her twin's commentary on ninjas being part of the group.

xxxxxGlancing back at Kana and the others, Sheik stood up and handed the Seer his sketchpad back. "Hi. Trevor, go help your daughters track down a guy about their age called Jin or Mari. The rest of you will be coming with me. I'm Sheik by the way," the younger Sheikah yawned while shooing his elder brother with one hand. Picking up the boy with relative ease, he started his walk backwards to make sure the others were actually following. "I'll let you know a secret, Kana. At least one person you've never even met misses her and wants her around. Perhaps he's even looking for her now. You cannot truly change, only grow. If grass becomes extremely tall, does that make it a bush or a tree? If a volcano remains dormant, does that make it a mountain?"

xxxxx"Sheik," Trevor started in a warning tone before starting after his daughters. Giving a soft tsk, the blonde turned around. "Let the brotherhood deal with the mattresses. They're not coming with us," the blue eyed male called over his shoulder. Those pillowcases were gonna get burned too once they were all settled in. Everything in those pillowcases was going to get washed as well. Shadowheart was going to be irritated with him once he came back with his intel due to the yawning that would be taking place once he did get back. He just hoped he could go back to sleep. "Shadowheart's just informed me that he made something to help y'all sleep. Whether you drink it or not is up to you. Just... Don't try talking to him. His sentences are mostly composed of maybe six or seven words and will probably piss you off or upset you. He's obviously had a bad experience with people and doesn't trust them very much. It took me the past six months to get him to start talking as is. If Trevor starts rambling with an obvious sign of anxiety, pat him on top of the head like a dog to calm him down. If you notice Watari curled up in a corner and speaking gibberish, notify me immediately. No promises on three of us staying long."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:47 pm
Dantes_river
sounds good to me. don't be suprised if it takes me forever.
also, forgive me if the post is off/short/whatever, i just got off of work.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXXTaking a sip, she gave a smile and nodded lightly. "well, he makes some good tea." she smiled, readjusting herself on the bed.

XXXXX"thanks. also, a heads up on Shiro, you really can't tell him what to do. I've been trying for two years to get him to listen but the only ones who can control him even a little are the panther and the snatch." Skylar sighed, shoving his hands into his jean pockets.

XXXXX"in that case, Kuro, you might want to grab the other stuff," Bander sighed, handing the kitten his bag as he turned back to the tower with Kuro.

XXXXX"yeah. can't have anyone finding that." the smoker agreed, heading back inside with Bander only for them both to return minutes later with swords and knives in tow.

XXXXXcan i have my toys back, too?" Niji blinked, holding her hand out only for Bander to hand her two of the swords that were nearly the same size as her.

XXXXXFollowing her sister, the redhead gave a smile as she began to pass Deception. "so, what kind of information has he given you?" she asked, wanting to know more about this mystery person they were going after.

XXXXXSnorting, Kana took the bag from Niji and started after Sheik with Kansei, Rissa, Lianna, and the others following her. "I highly doubt that person exists for me." she chuckled, brushing off the hand that Kansei placed on her shoulder to calm her down.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:39 am
Pure T0rture
It's fine. Real life takes precedence and will more than likely make me take forever to draw mine too.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXSmiling brightly at Krystina's response to the tea, the black-and-white haired male nodded in agreement. "He's really good at making tea of various types. This one seems to be one of the recipes he hasn't exactly used before and while the faint aroma it gives off isn't that grand, it is quite relaxing. Your aura is becoming far less stressed which is good for your health," Watari responded in a gentle tone before letting a faint green, yellow and pink glow surround the tips of his pointer and middle fingers on one hand. Making quick motions with his hand, rather odd symbols took up the space in front of him in each of the colors before they disappeared at different places around the bed. "Those are just a couple small charms for protection and your health. Air should be easier for you now so you won't be up coughing instead of resting which was the pink color. Yellow is an offensive charm, kind of like a boobytrap, and green was defensive. The latter two are capable of deciphering whether one has ill intent towards you so your friends and family should be fine. I intend to put a few charms in everyone's rooms even though I'm pretty sure you'd all be fine without them. It's just a precautionary measure and I'd feel terrible if anyone got hurt because of what we do."

xxxxxSliding partly out of the darkened room, his fiery red-violet-blue eyes narrowed, Shayde seemed highly unamused at Skylar's retort. "Then use force, songbird. Treat him like a child. Put him in a cat carrier. He's a wounded animal is all. He's capable of recovery. I wouldn't've bothered if he was a lost cause," he retorted before vanishing once again. "Warn him that I'm watching him. He does anything stupid and I'll break his limbs."

xxxxx"Plenty of things that I've vaguely discussed with the rest of you and the various codes and tales of the regulars at the gambling tables I showed Bander," Deception answered vaguely while climbing up the side of the fire escape her male companion had supposedly taken. At seeing Tyvinda sitting on the edge of the railing atop the balls of his feet, she almost fell while letting out a shriek if it weren't for him catching her arm and tugging her back up and over the railing. "Jesus Christ! You gotta stop doing that! You almost gave me a friggin' heart attack."

xxxxx"Gomen ne. I questioned what people were in this building already and they said the odd boy who came through here changed course in the hallway. Overall, he took off towards the abandoned mental hospital in that direction," the Sheikah responded with an apologetic smile. Once the two girls were with him, he pointed towards one of the more abandoned parts of the city that had been where he'd been facing. "And yes, I believe them. They know the brotherhood works around these parts and I've been here on more than one occasion. What's funny is how they think they're part of a cult. Anyhoo, this guy you're looking for is blonde with a braid over his left ear, an unamused expression, multiple ear piercings, a lip piercing, a giant green hoodie, blue jeans and black combat boots quite possibly armed with a .9mm Beretta, aka a standardized police handgun, right?"

xxxxx"You're so weird. Yes. that's him. The race is still on," Deception sighed before dropping back down the stairs. Mari was so gonna get her fist upside his head for just ditching so suddenly like that. Actually, he had seemed kinda skittish recently. It made her curious as to what may have been making him so twitchy suddenly within the past few days. Damn him for making her worry! Damn her dad for his freaky ninja skills too! How the heck did he even beat her up there and had the time to question people when he'd been so far behind? He was the cause of making her want to run faster and longer than normal people.

xxxxx"And I-," Sheik started, his tone showing a faint hint of his argumentative nature before he took a breath. He wasn't going to let himself get all bxtchy about it. If she wanted to be negative, let her be negative. "And you're sure I'm nearing her? You know I'm unable to see her much less her-"

xxxxx"Yep. Like with all rules of time, I can give you a vague idea, hints and anything that won't affect the timeline, but I can't give you any actual pictures of her much less you," Rayne murmured softly in response which only made Sheik glance up towards the sky briefly. The two both knew what Rayne's picture meant in the long run after all. Sighing heavily, he glanced back at Kana just to shake his head. He wasn't going to let it bother him that he hadn't noticed a timeline for her since they met. "It exists for everyone, Kana... I would know. It's part of my job description. I'm not exactly like Tyv-Trevor. My purpose is far more delicate albeit may be coming to a close in the next... Twenty or so years, give or take. The point is that everyone has someone looking for them. Whether most meet the one they're actually looking for is an entirely different story... I'm not sure whether I'm thrilled or dreading meeting the person I'm looking for, besides bodyguards to keep my sister from trying to kill me that is. Perhaps it's a little of both; the dread because there's a lot I wanted to do in life yet couldn't thanks to a stupid set of older siblings and the thrill because I finally get to meet her. Whether or not you believe me, or even meet him, he'll always be out there. That's the truth of the matter. Just don't ask how I know it's a he and not a she. I just have a feeling it's a he for you. I like your blades by the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:05 pm
Dantes_river
that's agreeable. my perfectionist ideas might also get in the way of the drawing xD;;

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"thanks, again. so... how often do you show up around here?" Krystina mumbled, spinning the cup in her hands as she tried to come up with something for them to talk about.

XXXXXsnorting and shaking his head, the blonde headed upstairs, following the sounds of voices until he found Krystina's room, waving to her before heading into Shiro's room. someone had to watch the moron until the rest of the Strays got to the house.

XXXXX"that was all him?! jeez, you're so gonna get smacked later." Truth frowned, waving to their dad before she changed directions once he'd said where the boy had gone. there wasn't time to wait for those two to stop arguing or whatever they were doing this time. once she made it to the asylum, the redhead gave a sigh and took a second to catch her breath.
XXXXXTaking two steps inside the building, the girl gave a sigh. "Jin? Mari? i just want to talk, so please don't run away." she breathed, brushing her bangs from her face.

XXXXX"thanks! granny gave them to me! she said that i'd grow into them eventually.... you should see Kansei's bow, though, it's really pretty!" Niji hummed, practically bouncing as she spoke. the child hardly seemed to notice the disembodied hand that covered her mouth as she continued to babble on.

XXXXX"that's enough niji, no need to talk his ear off yet." Kuro drawled, his left hand currently gone.

"i still don't think i'll ever meet this person. but whatever. hey, kuro, quit with playing Thing Addams with your hand and toss me my toys." Kana drawled, smiling as she caught several different blades. "i didn't mean it literally ya loony cat!" she smirked, rolling her eyes when he stuck his tongue out at her. still following sheik, the girl began humming to herself as she strapped two knives to each of her thighs and then placed a large b*****d sword on her back, tucking some hair behind her ear once done.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:13 pm
Pure T0rture
Agreed.

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXBrushing the white hair out of his face, Watari thought over Krystina's question only to give a slight shrug. "That varies actually. When Ephraim's around, we can usually head out and normally do. That's how we found Shadowheart actually. If we stay in one place, it's usually only for a couple of months before we set off again. Depending on how busy Ephraim is, however, we've had to readjust our schedule to accommodate my cousin Tyvinda. That's why Sheik has Shadowheart gathering intel while we take care of our elder family member. He's... Not quite right and hasn't been since his wife left him according to Ephraim. His retirement gifts were divorce papers and an empty house. Sheik and Ephraim took care of him until a couple years ago when I showed up followed by Shadowheart a little over a year later," Watari answered softly, a flicker of sadness passing through his deep blue-green eyes as he spoke of his eldest cousin. Shaking off the memory of the air of depression that had once surrounded Tyvinda, he gave a brief wave to Skylar before returning his gaze to the blonde before him. "Your brother is quite shy... Do you have wings too or is it just him?"

xxxxx"I said plenty of things, not all of them, ya dingle-dork," Deception grumbled as she came to a stop in running to catch her breath inside the asylum. He was gonna die! He was so fricking gonna die for making her run around so much. Tyvinda just sat quietly by the door, his eyes skimming the surface of the ground while listening to the building. "Yeah. That's totally going to get him to respond. Mari! Jin? C'mon, guy! It's me! Why'd you run off?!"

xxxxx"Somebody shine a light. I'm frozen by the fear in me. So cut me from the line, dizzy, spinning endlessly. Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me," the Sheikah hummed only to smile as a faint shuffle could be heard. Carefully padding down the hall, he shushed Deception before she could ask why he'd opted to use the lyrics to a song. Peeking around a corner, he ducked back behind the wall and pointed with a light smile.

xxxxx"If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly. There's no one to catch me if I take a dive. I'm scared of changing, the world stays the same. The world is spinning but only in rain," a soft male voice finally responded from the blonde wearing the much too large green hoodie. Glancing over his shoulder, he turned slightly to where he was facing a wall instead of looking as if he were going to run away much less go towards those calling him. "Out with it, girls."

xxxxx"I just asked my main question and you're not answering it. Why'd you run off? It was the stupid blonde guy wasn't it?" Deception asked while stepping out into the hallway just to stalk towards the blonde standing in a slouched position. Getting a slight shake of his head no, her brow raised yet his gaze shifted towards Tyvinda and Truth as if waiting for their questions. "Would you mind unarming yourself?" Tyvinda's question got a brief smile to pass over the boy's face before showing the magazine was empty on the handgun. "It's been empty for a few days now. Next question?"

xxxxx"She's fine. I'm sure your grandmother was right, Miss Niji. My grandmother told me to watch my family very closely when I was little 'cause something bad was coming to our family and I failed to do so. Something bad happened to two members of my family because I didn't do as she told me and I regret it to this day. Archery was something I wasn't as great at as my mother, older brother, uncle and cousin were," Sheik responded to those behind him as he approached Tyvinda's house. He'd noted Kana's weapons and inwardly whistled at the fact that she was most definitely a strong woman but hadn't stared too long to avoid being rude. Seeing a note taped to the door, he skimmed it before snatching it off and crumpling it up. "It appears as though Shadowheart has welcomed you all in his own way. Miss Niji, if you'd like to accompany me and Mr. Rayne here to the kitchen, I'm pretty certain my older brother has promised you some homemade cookies. There's some tea in the den for the rest of you which is the room just to the right of the stairs ahead of us. If you'd like to put your things in the rooms, go on ahead upstairs and pick a room. The ones with the doors closed are the ones usually occupied by Trevor, Watari, Shadowheart, Ephraim and myself though one of the doors closed is where Deception and Truth shared a room in the childhood. He hasn't changed much with their old room."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:42 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔Truth༔༶༔༓༔༻
XXXXX"Skylar's always been like that. i have them, but i'm too weak to use them..." the blonde blushed lightly, biting her lip as her gaze drifted to the wall.

XXXXX"i have a handful of questions, if you don't mind. you're free to skip whichever ones you don't want to answer," Truth breathed, putting one hand on her hip as a light smile grew across her face. "for starters, are you alright? you seem kind of unnerved by something. and then my second question, just to get Deception off your back, is why did you run away," the redhead murmured, pulling her sister back as she did so. "i'm Truth by the way."

XXXXX"it takes a bit of practice to get good at it. and quite a bit of patience." Kansei hummed, giving her bow a test tug to make sure it was still usable after so long.

XXXXX"okay!" the kitten hummed, her swords clanking against each other as she bounced along behind him.

XXXXX"does it say where shiro is? eh, never mind, i can smell 'im and the songbird from here." Kuro drawled, stepping inside as he lit what would be his third cigarette since they began their trek to Trevor's home.

XXXXX"the fact you can smell anything over all that smoke still suprises me to this day. but you know i've said not to smoke indoors. especially when we're only guests here." Bander drawled, his eyes narrowing on his adopted brother as he followed everyone inside.

XXXXX"right... time to find a place to crash..." Kana sighed, starting up the stairs with the others right behind her. as the group shuffled down the hall, the teen couldn't help but poke her head into see how Krystina was doing, ignoring the thud of blades behind her as Kuro dropped both his and Shiro's weapons on the floor, claiming the room for the two of them. "... sky's probably gonna want to room with her," she chimed before heading off to find a room for herself. she refused to team up with someone this time. finding a room near all the closed doors, she shrugged it off and began settling in, placing her sword on the wall by the bed. and, oh, how happy she was to have one. she hadn't had a real bed since... before she changed her name... frowning at the thought, the snowy haired girl fell backwards onto said bed and glared at the ceiling.
"Raven's dead. they killed her." she whispered, once again clutching tightly to the tags around her neck.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXGlancing briefly at the door, his hand raising briefly as his sign of welcoming Kana into the house as she spoke of Skylar wanting to share a room with his sister. He then gave a slight nod before sliding his mask down when she was gone just so he could show his smile to the blonde. "I'd love to get to see you be able to use them. I always felt closest to the sky than the Earth under my feet which is why wind is my strongest skill. Sheik said I had wings once, but I don't remember much about it. I'm still in recovery myself though I may not actually be able to recover my memories, but I'm trying anyways. I used to be like your brother when I was little too and it's fine to be kindhearted and shy. I've no idea how I went from being shy to being so outspoken either," he hummed gently before something sounded like a throat clearing and made him pull his mask back up. After a few seconds, he lowered his mask again briefly to kiss the back of Krystina's hand before giving her a quick wink, resituating his mask and starting for the door. "Have your brother get me or one of your friends to come get me should you need something. I'm going to finish up with my charms so I should still be on this hall for some time. Rest well until we see each other again, belladonna." Making a slight bow as he stepped backwards out the door, he turned to face Shiro's room and knocked before entering. "You may join your sister now, mon bon Monsieur. I apologize if Shadowheart seems a bit crude, but that's just how he is. He'd rather be feared than seen as the youngest of us and yes, I know he's a giant at his age. I feel short around him myself. Mr. Shiro, I'm just going to place some charms around your bed for precautionary measures even though I'm pretty sure your group can take care of itself. Mr. Kuro here and the rest of your friends should be safe to enter their boundaries so don't worry about them. It'll make me feel better knowing y'all have extra protection though seeing as we brought you here."

xxxxx"I should live to answer your first question. I'll be less twitchy after a couple of days going AWOL. Personal reasons for the second. I'm Mari, well at least looking like this I am. If I approach with short black or red hair like yours, just call me Jin. I'm pretty sure that if you're as perceptive as your sister here, if not more so, I'll be pretty easy to recognize once I pass by you. You mind not staring, guy?" the blonde answered while shifting his gaze briefly to Tyvinda, the steely blue of his eyes flashing a golden-yellow with a hint of red orange around the outside of his irises. As if noticing the quick flicker himself, he pulled a pair of glasses from his pocket and slid them on before motioning the trio to follow and starting to shuffle back down the hallway.

xxxxx"Gomen ne," the Sheikah apologized quickly before moving forwards to follow the teen. Continuing to observe the teen enter one of the rooms, slide his hand inside of the mattress and pull out several notebooks and sketchpads, Tyvinda's and Deception's brows raised. When he stacked them up and brought them over, Deception took one and began flipping through the pages filled with texts, charts, graphs, diagrams, doodled blueprints of places and photographs taped to pages of people, places and even wounded if not dead animals. Snapping it shut, she set it back atop the stack of notebooks before frowning at having them placed in her arms.

xxxxx"In case I have to leave town, you now have everything I have dirt-wise. It took me a bit to get it all written down just in case, but I managed. Sorry if my writing's atrocious. I don't do it too often and English is not my first language," the male stated rather calmly though it was apparent he still had his focus elsewhere. Sniffing slightly, he shoved his hands deep into his jacket pockets with his gaze downcast and shuffled back over to the mattress just to seat himself on it. Might as well get a little comfortable. "Continue your questions please."

xxxxx"Welcome to the kitchen. Let us see... Ah! Here they are. Go on ahead and sit on the bar stools while I get you two a plate and a cup of milk. Can't have cookies without milk," Sheik hummed in a slightly more cheerful tone while setting Rayne on one of the bar stools then turning and doing the same with Niji. From there, he walked around the counter and removed a couple of glasses from the cabinet. After fetching the milk from the fridge, he poured the two children some before moving the glasses near them. He then just removed the covering to the plate of cookies and moved that over to the kids and smiled, his hand covering the page Rayne was doodling on. "Dig in. Try not making yourselves sick by inhaling them or eating too much. Trevor's gonna make a big breakfast for everyone. He's excited to have guests after all."

xxxxx"Thank you, Sheik. So your name is Niji? That's a nice name... Mine is just an altered spelling of a weather condition," Rayne murmured lightly while finally setting down his pencil and picking up one of the cookies. Sniffing it briefly, he dunked part of it into his cup of milk before taking a bite. That seemed a little odd to even the Sheikah watching over the young duo, but he wasn't going to say anything. At least he wouldn't as of yet. The boy didn't seem to grasp the concept of being a child like Niji did.

xxxxxStepping out of Kana's closet, a tall young male bearing odd symbols on his clothes shuffled to the door without saying anything to her. The most heard from him was that of heavy breathing and then he was disappearing into the room across the hall and to the left of her room. It was then that Shayde slid out from under the bed. "I understand it completely, the things you said to him. He's never experienced it so he doesn't understand. Do understand that I'm neutral about your chat, but neither of you are wrong. His lover and death draw near you see and his kindness isn't all too kind, but he tries to get people to see the bright side of things. When you grow more comfortable here, perhaps you may try discussing why he feels so strongly about someone missing you. I won't force you, but think about it," he murmured softly while remaining on his back with the lower half of his body still under the bed. "Or you could ask Watari. He should be here shortly."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:10 pm
Dantes_river

The Strays
Bander, Shiro, Kuro, Niji, Kana, Kansei

&

The Urchins
Krystina, Skylar, Rissa, Lianna, Truth

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone.
Carry on.
May your past be the sound
Of your feet upon the ground.
Carry on.

Whoa!
My head is on fire but my legs are fine.
After all they are mine.
Lay your clothes down on the floor,
Close the door, hold the phone,
Show me how no one’s ever gonna stop us now.

XXXXXBlushing slightly, the blonde nodded and waved as she watched him leave the room, settling herself onto the bed in a more comfortable position before she began humming to pass the time. "Perfect by nature, Icons of self-indulgence. Just what we all need, More lies about a world that never was and never will be. Have you no shame? Don't you see me? You know you've got everybody fooled. Look, here she comes now; Bow down and stare in wonder! Oh, how we love you. No flaws when you're pretending."

XXXXXSkylar however, didn't seem to hear him over Kuro and Shiro arguing loudly about who owned a certain sword that they were currently playing tug of war with. Granted, he wasn't going to point out the name carved into its sheath clearly made it Bander's. It was too amusing watching these two dolts making fools of themselves.

XXXXXUpon him speaking to Shiro however, the argument stopped and the albino haired feline gave a nod, glancing to Sky with a smirk. "alright. i just hope that they won't interfere with Sky's magic. if that's even possible," he chuckled, readjusting himself in the bed before giving the younger neko a swat upside the head for making them both look like complete a$sholes.

XXXXX"thank you, sheik," the girl repeated, forgoing the milk to take a large bite of the cookie, dry. Turning to look at Rayne with several crumbs falling from her face, the kitten gave a nod and swallowed. "it's not my real name, you know. but it's what granny called me while we were with her. It means "rainbow", so we're not all that different," she shrugged, sipping at her milk as she spoke. "... how come you were on the streets, Rayne? we lost our home because some mean people killed everyone." she drawled, staring into the cup with her good eye.

XXXXXClearing her throat from the doorway to the kitchen, Kansei took a deep breath as she tried to get Sheik's attention. "sheik? can i talk to you real quick?" here she goes again, cleaning up the mess her cousin made.

"right.... and you're under the bed, why exactly? and who was the creeper in the closet?" Kana asked, hiding her smirk at the joke of someone being in the closet.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come
We will find our way home

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:29 pm
Pure T0rture
((You forgot Truth.))

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXX"It shouldn't interfere with his magic. Sheikah magic coincides with all types of magic after all," Watari smiled before quickly repeating the same hand motions he'd done in Krystina's room, a set of the symbols circling around Skylar. Taking the sword from the brother's, he turned it to face the duo and tapped beside the name on it. "I believe this belongs to the one called Bander. I'll take it to him since I intend to make my way down the hall for the placement of these charms around all of you anyways. Skylar, you may join your sister across the hall by the way. The charms will automatically place themselves once you find a place to settle in. I also apologized if Shadowheart seems a little overbearing. He has this issue of preferring to be something you won't try testing the patience of instead of being seen as a young man once hurt by others. If you'll excuse me now, I must continue on my way. Rest well." Making that same slight bow, he turned on his heel and exited into the hallway to continue putting up his charms.

xxxxx"I know it's not, but it's still a very unique name. Besides that makes you what'd come after me," Rayne snickered softly while flipping backwards in his sketchpad a ways until he reached what he was looking for. Sliding the sketchpad between the two of them so the girl could see a sketch of herself in it, he took another bite of his cookie. His gaze zooming in on the cookie, a slight frown crossed over his face and his free fingers began lightly rubbing at the bruise on his cheek when asked why he was on the streets. "Some bad people found out I could see the future and draw it out for them. Once man knows the future is able to be foreseen, they wish to know things and how to change it. They wanted to use my abilities for that purpose so they could do bad things... When I wouldn't comply or drew things that weren't what they wanted or even drew things too vaguely for them, they'd hit me among other things... I managed to escape about a year ago 'cause of a boy who could run through walls yet feared thunderstorms. We got separated shortly after our escape and the last time I drew him, he was in this city. That was a couple months ago. If the police found me, I'd end up back in those people's hands so I avoided them like the plague."

xxxxxFrowning slightly at what he was hearing from the younger ones, Sheik's gaze shifted away from the duo to face the voice of the elder speaking to him. "Sure," he responded while peeling himself off of the counter and walking over to the doorway where Kansei was. Leaning just against the wall outside of the kitchen to where he could still keep an eye on the younger ones, he raised an eyebrow at the older female. "So what is it you'd like to discuss, Miss Kansei?"

xxxxxBlinking at her questions, he sat up on his elbows and glanced briefly at her door. "It was better than coming out from your shadow and pushing you off the bed. I just know how stubborn and pushy he can be seeing as he did it to me, but he's an idiot like that. As for the guy who just came out of the closet," Shayde answered though he paused momentarily to snicker at his choice of words. Oh how the dual meaning behind that made it seem so funny. "That's Ephraim. He just got out of a rough interrogation from what the shadows are telling me. He's just changing his clothes and bandaging his fingers before going back to work. His shadow abilities are lacking which is why he ended up in your closet instead of his room. Hm? They've come to a conclusion it seems. Excuse me momentarily." Sliding the upper half of his body under the bed, it took a few moments before he returned albeit he slid entirely out from under the bed this time.

xxxxx"Shadowheart, you mind?" the darkly clad male who'd exited the closet earlier questioned with one arched eyebrow and one bloody hand holding out a first-aid kit albeit was shaking slightly. Getting a soft sigh as a response, the male entered and sat as far from Kana as he could to which the dark haired male moved over to him so as to see the damage. "She won't bite... Much... Old fashioned... Set your fingers in this." Doing as he was told, the metallic eyed male still kept his gaze on the girl on the bed while ignoring the soft sizzling sound coming from in front of him. At the sudden sensation of something pressing against his fingers, he shot a glare at Shayde who simply began wrapping up his fingertips. "Sorry for intruding or whatever... I didn't realize this room had been taken... Much appreciated, brat. I'll bring ya back something nice from work for the help. I'll get ya two if you keep this between us." Getting another slight nod, Ephraim flexed his fingers after having been finished getting bandaged then departed the same way he came; through the closet. Shayde on the other hand just made the first-aid box's shadow swallow up the box and any trace of blood left between the two rooms and the hall.

xxxxx"He is... Uncouth, no?" the dark haired male finally said after a while, a faint hint of amusement in his voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:57 pm
Dantes_river
oopsies xD;;

The Strays
Bander, Shiro, Kuro, Niji, Kana, Kansei

&

The Urchins
Krystina, Skylar, Rissa, Lianna, Truth

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Whoa!
My head is on fire but my legs are fine.
After all they are mine.
Lay your clothes down on the floor,
Close the door, hold the phone,
Show me how no one’s ever gonna stop us now.

XXXXX"thank you. i don't mind, what'd you call him, shadowheart? he seems fine to me. if a bit quiet, but, who doesn't have their quiet moments?" skylar shrugged before he slipped out of the room and over to his sister's room. "hey, sis, you feeling okay?" he asked softly, sitting on the bed while pulling a few feathers from his pocket and setting them against her skin which seemed to absorb them. "that should help. you get some sleep, now."

XXXXX"that makes things even better. Skylar's magic is pretty compatible too, but on the off chance it wasn't i wanted to warn you." Shiro nodded, flicking Kuro upside the head once more. "that'd be great if you'd do that. he's probably getting himself into a huff over it as we speak, he's so OCD." he snorted, waving him off before turning and beginning another argument with his younger brother.

XXXXX"why would you have to leave town?" Truth asked, looking from the stack of notebooks to the boy with a frown. "if something bad's going on, why not talk about it to your friends?" she offered, holding out her hand to him to let him know she really did want to be his friend.

XXXXX "you drew me? why'd you draw me?" the girl blinked, frowning as she saw the faint traces of scars shown by her hair not fully covering the left side of her face. "sorry about you being taken by bad people. seems like that's been happening a lot lately." she frowned, chomping on another cookie to help calm herself down.

XXXXX "i wanted to appologize for my cousin, Kana can be a bit depressing at times. especially when it has to do with well, that. please don't take it personally, she's just going through a lot right now and its waying down on her pretty hard..." the panther sighed, keeping a steady gaze on him, although her ears occasionally twitched towards the kids in the kitchen.

XXXXX"oh. so he's the one they call their brother." Kana chuckled, tucking some hair behind her ear as she sat up. "he's.... yeah, he's pretty rough around the edges, but he kinda reminds me of a certain blonde i know. she's all 'fists first and ask questions when the blood is drying'." she smirked, her blue eyes going cat like so she could see something of him through the darkness.

'Cause here we are
We are shining stars
We are invincible
We are who we are
On our darkest day
When we’re miles away
Sun will come
We will find our way home

If you're lost and alone
Carry on.
Carry on.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:07 pm
Pure T0rture
xD

User Image
༺༔༓༔༶༔ Tyvinda ༔༶༔༓༔༻

XXXXXKnocking on Bander's door before stepping inside, Watari held up the sword already having the three charms circling it. "Hello. I came to return your sword from the clutches of a bickering duo. I also put some charms that'll attach themselves around your bed for safety precautions," he hummed playfully while keeping a loose hold on the blade. In all honesty, he was feeling as peppy as ever at Skylar's words from his brief encounter with the younger male. All he'd heard from his cousins and Ephraim had been along the lines of he's a brat, he just needs time or the hopes of the boy finally seeing not everyone was like the one who hurt him before.

xxxxxShifting his steely blue-grey eyes towards the wall ever so briefly, the blonde male seemed to grow a bit uncomfortable at the question asked. "The same reason I ran tonight... I thought that I'd get stronger and face my past at some point and I have become stronger in some ways. In others, I'm still the same as I was when I left home if not worse. No matter what, I'm on the wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell," he finally answered, his hand flexing briefly in front of him before lightly tapping his fingertips against Truth's extended hand a bit hesitantly. It was apparent by the way he'd done that, not really shaking her hand yet hovering slightly there that part of him feared something going awry in the future. Before he could withdraw his hand, however, Deception took both his and Truth's hands into her own with a smile.

xxxxx"Glad to see we can all be friendly. There's strength in numbers, Mari. Whatever your weaknesses may be, your friends can make up for what you lack," she smiled before narrowing her eyes slightly at him. Just as she was about to speak again, Tyvinda slapped his hand over her mouth with a soft sigh. She just had to be a bit too pushy. "I don't know... I'd probably make most of you uncomfortable and adding to your troubles already seems like a d**k move... I wouldn't want to burden y'all with my problems."

xxxxx"It's fine, Kansei. There was no need to apologize for her. I put the truth out there, pointed her towards the path of letting go of the bad. Whether she takes the path and allows the good in is up to her. Either way, I have my suspicions of future events and if they prove correct, well that's a discussion for another day," Sheik responded with a brief dismissive wave. In all honesty, his gaze may have seemed focused on the girl before him, but was actually looking past her to the duo still in the kitchen. Finally glancing down at the floor, he shook his head slightly. "The world of man is such a cruel place... They shouldn't have to experience such evils and yet they do. I can't help but to feel for them. Perhaps my mother was right; I am too soft. If that is true, then I now know why Watari died so young..."

xxxxx"You were in a dream I had when I first came to this city. I can't remember what exactly it was about, but I drew what I remembered of it when I woke. You were called by a different name in the dream, but when I saw you, I recognized you from my doodles and wondered about why your name was different from the dream. I'm no longer sure I just see the future now... And it's not your fault. It is in the nature of man to want and when they find a way to get it, they will go to any length to do just that. Bad people exist, but so do the good. That is the balance of the light and the dark. With a key of light or a key of darkness destroyed, balance would be thrown off and evil will prevail," Rayne responded to the girl before taking another bite of his cookie, a sadness remaining in his eyes as he stared at the picture of Niji. Finally shifting his gaze elsewhere in the room, his freehand began fidgeting with his pencil so as to help ease his timid nature away.

xxxxxInwardly smiling as his fiery red-violet-blue eyes flickered in the dark, Shayde brushed a hair from his face. "He is definitely a 'fists first' kind of guy, but he'd ask questions if they survive the first five minutes. Perhaps this blonde would be able to get him over his fear of women. Birds of a feather, y'know," he purred as his eyebrow raised slightly at how she suddenly opted to sit up to see him still remaining in a crouched position near the wall Ephraim had left him at. "Feeling curious, are we? I'm not all that interesting, just a long and lanky guy who dresses darkly due to the distaste in all things bright. So what of that Skylar fellow? He seems far too meek compared to the rest of your group..."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff